The Dig - Cover

The Dig

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Archeology is a world of wonder and discovery. What unexpected wonders and discoveries will the Myers family make in a remote part of Peru as they unearth relics from the past?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

This year, we were working a dig 125 km southwest of Cusco, Peru. It was rich in Inca pottery, and we also found a few bronze farm tools and silver jewelry that excited us.

We had been at the dig for about a month, and it was almost midnight. Don Sr. and I were resting in our tent, and we had the weather channel on the radio as we always did at this time of night. The forecast was predicting heavy rain for the region. Don Sr. put down his Journal and stood up to leave, “I’m going to go up and cover and secure the dig, Liz. You get the kids to pick up anything loose and secure it.”

“Okay, Honey, see ya in a few.”

Don Sr. took a couple of lanterns and headed up to the dig.

I opened the tent flap and could already feel a welcome cool breeze. I headed over to where the kids had pitched their tents. A lantern was on in the boy’s tent, so I went there first. I opened the flap, “Come on, boys ... holy shit, what are you doing?” There was my daughter, half-naked, kneeling between Greg and Don Jr. as the boys sat on Greg’s sleeping cot. She had a cock in each hand, jerking them off.

Carol dropped her brother’s cocks and squeaked, “Holy shit Ma, what are you doing here.”

“There is a storm coming.” I pointed my finger at my kids, “Get dressed, and I mean right now. We need to secure the campsite. I will talk to you about this later. Now move it!” I threw the tent flap down angrily and stomped away, wondering what I was going to tell their father. I started picking up the cooking pots and coffee pot along with the butane stove and packed them in one of the storage boxes.

Securing the campsite before a storm was nothing new for the kids. Once they started, it only took about 15 minutes to get everything put away or tied down. We checked the tent stakes to ensure they were tight and the drainage ditches were clear. Everything seemed ship-shape. Don Sr. came back from the dig and said everything was done there. He packed away a few stray tools he had picked up and went back into our tent.

I stood watching the kids as a light drizzle announced the coming of the rainstorm. The boys went back to their tent, and Carol went back to hers. I could see the storm clouds and decided it would be best to get back in my tent and talk to the kids tomorrow. I didn’t want to get caught in their tent in a downpour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.