Susan and Anne - Cover

Susan and Anne

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She had just lost her husband and he was there to give her and her daughter the firm hand that they needed to recover.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   MaleDom  

The next few weeks were a flurry of activity as the ladies settled in to my home, stored those of their belongings that they wouldn’t need, spruced up their homes and put them on the market, and worked with me to establish solid, income-producing investment portfolios.

We established a routine whereby Susan would share my bed on Mondays, Annie on Tuesdays, Diana on Wednesday, and Amy on Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights were relegated to general orgies where I would fuck two or three of them in the presence of the others, while otherwise unoccupied mouths and cunts would enjoy the pleasures of Sapphos.

One Saturday evening, Annie announced that she would like to be excused from next week’s Friday night orgy because she had met a boy at school that she wanted to fuck.

“Well, certainly dear, if that is what you would like. Are you certain that this young man is a gentleman; that he won’t blab all over the school the next day about his ‘conquest’?”

“Yeah, he knows what Melissa did to that guy with the big mouth, and yesterday, when he told me that he ‘wanted to get to know me better’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’d like that, but you had better believe that only discreet gentlemen get a second piece of my ass.’ You should have seen him blush – and seen him make a tent in his trousers! I just can’t wait to get a nice big mouthful of that. And now that I’ve been taking the pill for a couple of weeks, I can let him give my cunt a proper fuck after I blow him.”

I was hard as a rock after that story, so I had Amy sit on my face, and Annie got to ride my cock while Susan and Diana did a nice sloppy girl-girl sixty-nine.

I had just gotten Amy to her peak and Annie was bouncing up and down with my shaft in her cunt, when Amy yelled, “Annie! Please get off of him and let me finish him with my mouth!”

Annie kissed her new sister, jumped off of my throbbing boner, and guided the head into Amy’s eager mouth. As Amy started to suck me, her cunt lifted off of my face giving Annie room to kiss me and lick up all of the cunt sauce mess Amy had left on my lips and chin.

Later that week, on Annie’s Tuesday, she said, “Daddy, I can set up that little camera in my room. If you wire it into your computer, then you and Amy and the Moms can watch Ronald fuck me Friday night. I’ll make sure that I’m in a good position for you to see every inch of his big tool go in and out of my cunt and mouth. He really is a gentleman, you know. I whispered in his ear today that I was going to suck his cock, and he said he was afraid if I did that he would accidentally cum in my mouth. I giggled and said, ‘That’s the idea, silly. I want to eat it all; yum!’ I got another trouser tent out of him.”

On Thursday, I was on top of Amy giving her a nice slow missionary fuck and I asked her what she thought of Annie’s Ronald.

“Oh, Daddy, he is everything Annie says he is. I’m not really jealous, ‘cause that’s not what sisters are supposed to do, but I do envy her a little. She said that once she had a little time with him to herself, that she was going to figure out a way to share him with me. I love her so much! ‘Course, I’m looking for my own boyfriend too. You don’t mind, do you Daddy – if I get a boy to fuck me regularly?”

“Not at all, sweetheart. I’d be a little disappointed if you neglected me and John Thomas here, but I understand that you have to be allowed your freedom.”

“I’ll never neglect you, Daddy dearest. One thing any boyfriend, lover, or even husband that I ever have must understand that my sweet Daddy has priority over all of my openings. They can fuck me anywhere that you aren’t using at the moment.”

Friday came and Amy, Susan, and Diana gathered in my room around the computer. I had set up a couple of cameras in Annie’s room so that we would always have a good angle on the action. Annie brought Ronald into her room and they wasted no time. They stripped completely naked in a flash, and Annie went to her knees in front of her new boyfriend.

“Mmm, what a pretty prick you have Ronald, dear. Are you ready to fuck my little mouth?”

“Ah, yeah! Are you sure you want me to cum in your mouth?”

“You bet. I want to gobble it all down. You know, my step-sister Amy likes to eat cum too. Maybe if you are a good boy and make me cum good, I’ll let her have a share of you. Would you like that?”

“Oh, yeah! She is as hot as you are. But you have to be in the room with us. I don’t ever want to feel like I’m cheating on you.”

Annie just smiled and took his entire prick into her mouth, swirled her tongue around the head and shaft, and then started to bob her head back and forth making the boy fuck her mouth. It wasn’t long before his juice squirted out and filled her mouth.

He surprised her by pulling her up and giving her a deep French kiss with lots of tongue while she still had a mouthful of his spew.

“Wow. I didn’t expect that. I heard that guys would never kiss you after you sucked them off.

“You said you expected me to be a gentleman. My older brother told me that a girl once told him that kissing a girl with a mouthful of your cum was almost a sure way to guarantee a second blowjob.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.