Susan and Anne - Cover

Susan and Anne

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She had just lost her husband and he was there to give her and her daughter the firm hand that they needed to recover.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   MaleDom  

“Mom,” Annie called out as she arrived home from school, “I stopped at Amy’s on the way home and she found a note telling her to come home with me. What’s up?”

“We’re all in the living room, dear.”

“Oh, hi Mrs. Hiemintorn.”

“Hi, Mom, hi Mrs Lix,” Amy added.

“Amy, this is the guy that I hope is gonna be my new Daddy. This is John. John, this is my friend Amy, and I see you have met her mother.”

“Hello, Sir. Wow, you sure are lucky, Annie. I sure do miss my Daddy, and Mom hasn’t found a new one yet.”

“So, did you have a ‘special’ relationship with your daddy, Amy? Like the one that Annie had with hers?”

Amy blushed bright red and nodded.

“Hey Amy, don’t be embarrassed. Mr. John knows exactly what our daddies meant to us.”

“Annie, are you disappointed that we have company this afternoon? Didn’t you expect to have me all to yourself?”

“Well, kinda, yeah, but Diana is Mom’s good friend and well, I’ve got plenty of time.”

I smiled at my new little girl’s altruistic attitude and continued, “Well, what would you say if I told you that Diana’s mother asked me to help Amy the same way that your mom wants me to help you?”

The two girls looked at each other and then back at me, “You really mean...” they said in unison.

“Yes, my precious pets. If it pleases you to have me do it, I shall breach your maiden defenses forthwith. First one with her panties down and legs spread wide gets it first.”

They scrambled to strip off every stitch as I doffed my robe to display my naked form with my rampant cock standing stiff and pointing menacingly in the direction of the two young cunts I was about to deflower.

Annie was a split second faster getting ready for me, but said, “Amy is my guest Daddy. Please do her first.”

“Are you ready, Amy dear?”

“I am, Sir. My cunt is eager for your big stiff cock. Mama, look! This beautiful man is going to fuck me.”

“I see,” said Diana, “He is a lovely man. And once the slight discomfort of your hymen tearing passes off, you will delight in having him well up in your belly. He had me this morning.”

I levered my rod down to place the head at the entrance, slowly caressed the outer portions of her sex with the head, and when I felt my prick head had been thoroughly lubricated with her cunt sauce, I put it dead center and thrust all the way up inside her to the balls.

She shrieked with the pain of the destruction of her maidenhead, so I paused and let my fat shaft soak in her warm moisture. Soon the hurt subsided and she began urging me to commence the fuck.

“Oh, it hurt terribly at first, but now it is heavenly. Annie, you will love this! It is ever so nice when his big hairy sack slaps my bottom when he pushes in. Ahh! He is all the way into me. Mama, please don’t spank me later, but I can’t help saying ‘Fuck’ when he slides in and out. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me hard!

I felt the cum begin to boil in my balls, but held back so that Amy could have her first cum on a cock. I didn’t have to wait long.

“Ahh, oh, I’m gonna cum! Oh, this is better than when you kiss me there, Annie. Arrrgh! Cumming! Oh, yes fuck fast and deep!”

I discharged into her sheath with a loud sigh.

I looked at Annie, and saw that she was blushing furiously because Amy had let the cat out of the bag. The two girls had been sampling lesbian pleasures. I wondered if Annie’s lingual stimulations of Amy’s cunt had been reciprocated.

“Amy, remain on your back, legs up and knees pulled back to your chest and remain in that position until I have finished my fuck in Annie. I don’t want any of my cum to run out of your little fuck hole until Annie has a load inside of her and has time to get on top of you reversed so that you two can put on a show of eating all of my juice from your cunts.

“Annie, are you ready for your first fuck?”

“Yes, Daddy. My legs are spread wide for you. Can you see my juicy girl hole? Put it in me all the way, Daddy. Slap my ass with your big hairy ball sack. Fuck me deep and hard!”

“Oh, John, I’m so proud of my little girl. Fuck her good. May Diana and I have permission to 69 while you fuck my little Annie?”

“You may if Diana is willing.”

The two women commenced their Sapphic embrace as my cock slid easily up my new daughter’s cunt. Apparently she had destroyed her own hymen by overly vigorous self-abuse. I was just as happy not to have to deal with causing her pain in that opening where only pleasure should reside.

Annie came simultaneously with her mother and Amy’s mother, while Amy watched making sure the opening to her sex was kept upright to retain all of the creamy discharge that I had so recently deposited.

“Fill my hole, Daddy. Cum in my so that I can feed every drop to my new sister.”

With a grunt and a groan my balls emptied themselves into Annie’s sheath.

“Oh, Daddy! You have cum! Have you put a baby in my belly, Daddy?”

“No my darling daughter, I haven’t gotten any of your bellies up. I had a vasectomy some years ago, so we are quite safe from pregnancies that might cause people outside the family to ask inconvenient questions. Now up with you, and put your cunt in your sister’s face while you put your lips to her sex. I will trouble you both to lick and suck until you have both cum another time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.