Susan and Anne - Cover

Susan and Anne

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She had just lost her husband and he was there to give her and her daughter the firm hand that they needed to recover.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   MaleDom  

Annie was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Susan and I entered. The young girl, still in her nightclothes that left little about her luscious teenage body to speculate about, poured our coffee. She went back to the stove and brought back a platter with some very delicately scrambled eggs and some extraordinary bacon.

When she sat down to join us she looked at Susan and said, “Tell me about his cock, Mother. Is it nice and long and fat? Did you cum good when he fucked you?”

Susan blushed, “I’m afraid I failed to warn you that my little girl here can be quite forward at times.”

I looked at Annie affecting a stern grimace, “Your mother wouldn’t want me to discuss such things with others. Ladies and gentlemen never kiss and tell without the express consent of their partners. Isn’t that right, Susan?”

Annie looked contrite and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend.” She started to tear up and continued, “I lost my dear Papa. He had promised me for a long time to be my first man. And I guess I am just overly eager to have someone take his place. And I was hoping that it would be you.”

Her voice had trailed off at the end and by this time tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“Susan, you have my permission to answer your daughter’s questions, if it pleases you to do so.”

Susan smiled at me and then looked at her daughter. “Yes, my little pet, his cock is long, fat, and ever so strong. He kissed my cunt and all around so masterfully that I very nearly came from that, but he was so talented that he kept me at the brink without going over. When he entered me, I had my cum as soon as ever his cockhead touched the end of my sheath. It was a fuck worthy of the best your father ever gave me. I intended to keep him to myself for a few days, but I see now how selfish that would be of me. John dearest, my daughter needs her first man. Will you open her and teach her the joys of lovemaking?

“Only if she asks me herself. There must be no possibility that any sort of coercion occurred. She must open herself to me and take me into her body willingly and eagerly. Do you both understand?”

Susan nodded, and Annie said, “Yes, Sir.”

“John,” Annie continued, “My Daddy got sick before he was able to be my first man, and I need it ever so much. I, um, want you to be my Daddy now. I want you to make me get all naked for you, I want you to spank my bottom when I’m naughty, and I want you to ... um ... will you spank me real hard if I use naughty words?”

“I should rather think your bottom will smart if you don’t use the naughty words that I like young girls to use. What is my stiff instrument called?”

“Prick, Sir, or cock, or sometimes just dick, for variety.”

“And the opening between your legs?”

“Pussy or cunt, Sir. Perhaps even fuckhole. Are all of those words that you like?”

“Yes, it excites me and gives me a nice hard cockstand when I hear you say them. So where will you permit me to put my cock when it is nice and stiff?”

“You may put it wherever you like, Sir...”

“ ... must you keep calling me ‘Sir’? I thought you wanted me to be your Daddy. I think that would be nice to hear you use that.”

“Oh, yes, Daddy! I want you to put your cock wherever you want. You can put it in my mouth, or in my bottom hole, or in my cunt. I will put my hand around it and rub it up and down. Mother says that men like that sometimes. And if I have a girlfriend who wants a nice Daddy fuck, I’ll introduce her to you so that you can have her. Would you like that, Daddy?”

“Do you have time to suck my prick before you have to get ready for school?”

“Not really, I have to get going or I’ll be tardy. But we have a half-day today, so I’ll be home from school early. May I suck your cock right after school, Daddy?”

“Yes, you may. Now get going and don’t be late. Your schoolwork will always be more important than me taking my pleasure in your nubile young body.”

Annie ran off to get ready for school, and Susan threw off her shift and knelt naked between my legs. She opened my robe and took me all the way into her mouth to the balls, gagging herself in the process. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down simulating the action of a fuck, and shortly thereafter I was squirting a load down her throat.

“I’m really acquiring a taste for your cum, John. I’m beginning to like sucking you at least as much as I like having you fuck me. What did you think of Annie saying she would bring a girlfriend home for you to use?”

“Well, we have to be a bit circumspect about that sort of thing. We have to make sure that we can trust the girl completely before we take her into our confidence about our own particular brand of ‘family values’.”

“Oh, I think I know exactly the girl she was talking about, and I don’t think we need worry. It is Annie’s best friend. The girl just lost her father about six months ago in a terrible traffic accident. So really, there are two others who could use the comfort of your most magnificent prick – Amy and her mother Diana. It would excite me so much to guide your cock into either of their cunts.”

“You continue to surprise me, Susan, dear. Back to the bedroom, stark naked, on your back with your legs spread wide. I intend to tongue-fuck you to a nice hard cum as a reward for exciting me so much and so often.”

She ran to the bedroom.

I ate her out; she shuddered and writhed with a tremendous orgasm.

As she came down from her peak she said, “John, I was thinking about trying to coax another cockstand out of you in the hopes that you would fill my cunt one more time, but it just occurred to me today is Diana’s day off. She takes her weekend midweek because her boss needs her on Saturday and Sunday. Would you like me to call her? I could invite her for some “girl talk” and then surprise her with you – and your magnificent instrument of pleasure.”

“That sounds like a delightful idea, Susan, my sweet. Are you sure you won’t mind watching me enjoy another woman?”

“Not at all, darling. If I get too horny watching you, I have a couple of nice “power tools” to keep my little fuckhole semi-content between visits from your beautiful hard cock. That is, if it pleases you to allow me to pleasure myself while you are otherwise occupied.”

“I should rather think I would be more pleased than not to see you in an act of self-abuse while I was enjoying another woman’s cunt or mouth. Now, you better move that naughty little ass of yours and get to dialing the telephone before I decide to make your bottom nice and red with that slipper of yours over there. Move it, girl!”

As she got out of bed, she paused while on her hands and knees with her broad expanse of white bottom right in my face. It was a clear invitation for me to watch a nice bright red hand print appear on her snowy behind. One good whack made her yelp and jump.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.