Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

I woke up the next morning with my cock buried balls deep inside my sisters pussy, with her fucking her butt back to drive my cock deeper inside her. I grabbed her hip and rammed my cock as deep as I could get it - pulling out at the last second to shoot my cum between her thighs.

“I really wanted your cum in my pussy, Joe Don,” she whispered.

“You’ll never know how much I wanted to come inside you, but I couldn’t do that to you Allie.”

“Thanks brother, I know I was wrong. I was thinking with my horny little pussy, and I want you to know, your cock in my pussy sure works good for a wake up call,” she said and snuggled back against me.

We fell asleep and woke up when Anita and Audrey started talking about the night before, right beside us,

We were all starved, and by the time we’d showered and dressed in bare necessities to be in public, my stomach was growling. We went up the street to a 24-hour breakfast place and ate their ‘hungry man specials’, which had some of everything they serve. Even Audrey and Anita, who never eat all their food, cleaned their plates.

We walked down the beach a long ways in the cool morning air and then back to the motel to go up to the roof and get naked again. We carried our towels, and the blankets from the beds, a pillow each, and four bottles of oil they’d brought.

We lay naked - and talked - and slept - with Maggie and Allie making us turn, so we wouldn’t blister. The area around my cock did get a little red and I lay a wash cloth over my cock to keep it from burning, after Audrey oiled me.

By mid day, the sun was so hot we decided to get dressed and go eat a burger then come back later. On the way back to the burger joint, Anita pulled me back and we walked behind the others.

“What did you do to Audrey? I mean she’s still talking a hundred miles an hour, but she talks about school and maybe even trying to get a tryout as a model and what clothes she wants for school. I love the new Audrey, it’s like she matured - five years - overnight.”

“I think she saw herself as others see her. She was with the three older girls and they were in awe of her beauty and the way she could just be so comfortable with them. I’m not sure if she told you or not, but she even shaved each of their pussies for them, and did a professional job of it too. That is, if there is such a job as professional pussy shavers. The red headed girl got her period and started bleeding like crazy, but Audrey took care of her and got her cleaned up. The rest of them all were praising on her for taking charge. I did too, and when we talked afterwards, I told her I was very proud of her.”

“She’s always told me she loves me, since she was just a little girl barely walking, but she’s told me at least a hundred times already today - and I love it Joe Don. I mean I could listen to her say ‘I Love You Mom’ all day long. She even touched me all over while we were in bed, and I mean ALL over. But then she’s never been shy about her body, or touching me. It’s just different, as if she’s discovered a new part of herself.”

“Maybe she did, but I don’t think it was the sex. I think she sees things a little different and she acts a little different, more mature and more aware of others’ feelings.”

“Wow Joe, you really know women to be so young. I could just hug and kiss you and throw your sexy ass in the sand and fuck you right here, I love you so much.”

“I love you that much too Anita, and I want your sexy body like always, but I want you as a friend like right now, too. I hope you and I get to have some time alone when we get back home. I’ll have to watch myself, with all of you running around half naked, we may shock mom.”

“You may shock your mom, too! I’m not sure since I’ve not been around her the past few years, but I doubt she would be shocked seeing you touching a girl or a woman. She was always pretty open and pretty ‘forward’ years ago when you and Allie weren’t around. Don’t tell her I told on her, but she used to love it when Donald would pull her skirt up and pat her butt. She even showed told me she shaved pussy once, because Donald wanted her to.”

My mom shaved her pussy?”

I couldn’t believe it, but then Mom is a tall sexy woman and I could imagine her being flirty.

“Well I didn’t see her pussy, but she told me she did. Just wait until we get home and all of us have hairless pussies. She’s bound to see us dressing and undressing. I bet she won’t even be shocked.”

We ate burgers and fries, then walked on the beach for a while. The women wanted to get all the sun we could and not burn, so we spent as much time on the roof, naked as they felt safe for us. We were all dark brown and I mean ALL over. I love my skin color. It feels so smooth too, when I shower.

The time seemed to flying by, but we still sunned naked each day, and we fucked a lot, just not as wild and often as we started out. I asked Allie about that and she told me that we had each made love close to twenty times in five days and that’s really a lot. She told me she wanted me at least once a day when we get back, even if we have to sneak off and fuck.

“Joe, I want you to do me a favor, it’ll be a favor to all the women in your future too,” she said the night before we left.

“Sure Allie, I’ll do anything for you.”

“When you talk about sex, call it making love, not fucking,” she said as she hugged me, then kissed me.

“I guess that does sound better, doesn’t it?”

“Yes and when we started out, we were fucking like rabbits. When you learned your lessons and became a fantastic lover, we felt as if you were making love to us, instead of fucking us. We could hardly wait for you to make love to us again, you were so gentle and caring and you made each of us feel special.”

“Making love is different from fucking, I can see that now Allie. Thanks for helping little brother grow up in so many ways.”

“No thanks needed brother. You can still fuck me in private after you’ve made love to me. It’s special to a woman, being made love to and not just fucked like Harvey did.”

“I hate that name and I don’t want to remind you of him. From now on, I’ll be a lover and not a fucker.”

“Good, just make love to me and the other women you meet in life, and let us do the fucking.”

“Lets finish packing so all we have to do is load the car after we eat breakfast. I hope we can have a fun, naked trip home.”

“Oh we will little brother.”

We packed all our bags and suitcases in the trunk of the ‘55 Chevy and drove over to the Pancake House to eat.

When we had eaten all we could eat of the, ‘All You Can Eat’ pancakes, we hit the road up to Cranston. Audrey jumped in next to me as I sat under the wheel and Maggie sat beside her. Allie and Anita were in the back seat, talking excitedly about all they were going to do when we get home.

“Hey girls, I think it’s ‘titty time’,” Maggie said and I looked over to see her strip her oversize ‘Sundowners’ shirt over her head, with her big tanned titties popping free. Audrey was right beside her and stripped her shirt over her titties as I glanced back in the rearview mirror at Allie and Anita setting their own brown titties free.

The man who owns the Sundowner Motel had given each of us of one the shirts Sundowner shirts. Allie asked for another one for Mom. He told her she could have one, for one more look at her titties. They all showed him their proud, tanned titties and he grinned as he gave them two extra shirts.

“Here Joe, you can give Mom hers, and tell her she has to put it on in front of you,” Allie said.

“Allie, Mom will die if I tell her how we got them.”

“Joe, you need to pay more attention to your mom when you’re close by. She loves to catch you looking at her titties and butt,” Maggie said.

“Here Joe, give this other one to Mary Ellen. I bet she’ll show you her big tits,” Allie said.

“Joe, will you take me to meet your new friend?” Audrey asked.

“I sure will ... you’ll like her too.”

“Thanks Joe. If you do, I just know I’ll like her, and I’ll be her best new friend too.”

“Where is my daughter - and who is this girl?” Anita said and pulled Audrey back to kiss her cheek. Audrey turned in the seat tp grab her Mom and they kissed mouth to mouth.

“I love you Mom.”

“Baby, I love you too.”

We rode all the way to Cranston with all their brown titties exposed. We had to stop once to pee after the coffee we drank, and they put their shirts on for that. As soon as we were rolling again, the naked titties came out.

When I turned down our street, they pulled their shirts over their titties.

It was a little before noon when I pulled into our driveway, and blowed the horn. Mom ran from the house, her arms out and yelling our names like we had been gone a month.

I jumped out and grabbed her first. She hugged me to her, and I swung her around and around in the driveway. Mom held me tight and kissed me all over my face. When I put her feet back on the ground, I had a sudden urge to kiss my mom for real ... I did too, right on her mouth and I even felt her slip me some tongue to for an instant.

“Mom, you’re more beautiful than ever - what have you done?” I asked as I pushed her back to look her over.

Allie said, “Mom’s dyed her hair blonde - she’s wearing short-shorts - and she’s not even wearing a bra. MY GOD, Mom - I love it. You’re so pretty and sexy. I know you’ll drive Dad wild dressed like that.”

Audrey was standing behind Allie and I saw mom look at her, then Anita. She shoved Allie back and grabbed Audrey to hug and kiss her all over her face. Audrey caught mom with a big kiss on her mouth like I did and I saw Mom stiffen, then relax as they kissed way longer than we did.

“Audrey, you’re so beautiful and sexy. I’m so happy to see you again,” Mom said as she looked her over. I saw her look at Audrey’s big titties and then at me.

“Anita, MY GOD, you look as young and beautiful as Audrey. How do you do it girl? I’m so happy all of you will be here this summer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.