Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Shit, I had a girlfriend in high school that loved my red hair - and she talked me into letting her kiss my pussy. I got to tell you, I went fucking crazy.

“I mean I loved it and she really loved kissing and sucking my pussy. I never kissed hers and never wanted to, but I’d kiss yours in a heartbeat - if you’ll let me,” Rho said and my cock got even harder.

“Oh My God! Would you Rho? Hell I would too, and Audrey has the prettiest pussy I’ve ever seen. I was on the girls basketball team in high school and now I play on our Volleyball team at USM. I see naked pussies all the time, so I’m just about an expert. I’ve just never had mine kissed, by a man or woman, but I’d not only kiss yours. I’d suck it - and I’m serious - so you better be careful with your teasing,” Lee told her.

“Damn, this is making my pussy wet, hurry and get me clipped. I want Audrey to shave me,” Debbie said.

“I want her to shave me too...

“Will you Audrey? Oh, and I want a kiss on my pussy - please?” Lee said.

Audrey looked up from shaving Rho’s pussy and smiled at me.

I saw Rho move her hand to Audrey’s crotch and rub her fingers up and down her smooth mound. Audrey opened her legs and let her rub some more and looked up and smiled at me. I winked at her and she opened her legs wider.

When she had Rho shaved and her pussy washed and dried, she leaned over, pushing her thighs apart and kissed her right on top of her smooth pink pussy.

“SHIT, you just gave me a come, Audrey. You’re so fucking sexy and you don’t even try to be. I wish I were like you, and thanks for shaving my pussy,” Rho said and rolled over on her knees to stand up.

Lee was next, stretched out on the couch, her long legs hanging off the end and spread. Audrey wet her razor and lathered her pussy. Debbie had already clipped her pussy hair off until all she had left was stubble. Audrey had her pussy half shaved in no time.

When she had Lee move so she could shave her other side and up across her pussy lip and lower belly, Rho got her attention.

“Audrey would you mind if I sat in the chair with Joe while you finish Lee and Deb? I promise I won’t try to fuck him. We want you to be first, but I just want to sit close to him and feel his sexy body,” Rho asked.

“Sure you can, if he don’t mind,” Audrey told her as she continued to shave Lee’s pussy.

“Do you mind, if I sit with you?” she asked and my cock jumped for joy.

“Sit on my lap and lets become good friends.”

She hurried to me and sat across my naked legs, with my cock sticking up between her thighs.

“I hope you like my pussy because I’m dripping wet just thinking about getting this big beautiful cock inside me.”

I cupped her titties with one hand as I pulled them together, they’re firm and stand proud on her freckled chest. Her nipples are pink and puffy, though they aren’t very big.

“I want to suck your titties.”

“Fuck yes - if I could suck them - I would.”

“Have you ever tried?” I asked and she turned red.

“Yes, I can almost do it, too.”

“Here let me help you, then I’ll suck the other one if you can suck this one.”

I took my left hand and pushed up against the bottom of her right titty. Her nipple was within an inch of her puckered lips and she licked it.

“OH FUCK – Joe. I want to so bad - that felt really good.”

“You can do this, let me help you. I won’t hurt you, but I want to see you suck your titty while I suck your other one.”

“Do it.”

I put my right hand on the back of her head and pushed up with my left hand on her titty. She opened her mouth and closed it over her nipple then pulled back. She was wiggling and squirming against my cock and I leaned down to suck her other nipple into my mouth, raking my tongue across it and sucking at the same time.

“Suck that one like I suck this one. I want you to come all over my cock and my legs.”

She scooted down a little and pulled my cock against her pussy lips. I could see her mouth working her nipple over. I sucked her other nipple and pulled it back with my mouth.

She moaned, but she never stopped as she scooted closer and worked her sexy ass up and down, making her pussy rub my cock faster. Her legs were hooked over the arm of the plush chair and she used them to pull her butt back and forth, making her pussy come close to capturing my cock.

“NNNNnggggghhhh,” she moaned and I felt her juices start to flow, as she flooded her thighs and my legs.

With my right hand, I smeared her cum all over her belly and legs, then all over both her titties as she watched what I was doing.

“I loved that – Joe. Fuck ... I was so turned on I couldn’t stop coming and I felt so good and so nasty and so naughty - and I fucking love it.”

She hugged her naked titties to my chest.

Lee was standing beside my chair watching and smiling and I hooked my arm around her long slender legs and pulled her closer. When she was about to fall over on top of us, she turned and sat her sexy, slim butt down on the chair arm, next to my chest, with her legs across Rho’s legs.

Audrey and Debbie were looking at us. Audrey went back to shaving Debbie’s pussy and I knew the real fuck party was about to start. I was excited and I knew by the way the girls were reacting, I wasn’t the only one who would have pussy juice in my mouth when we were through.

“Have you ever tasted a pussy, Lee?” I asked and she shook her head.

“It tastes good,” I said and licked Rho’s titties. She shivered as I licked her tiny nipple.

“Rho?”

“Hell yes Lee! Damn it, suck my titty. It tastes good and I’ll lick yours if you do. Fuck I’m so horny - I could fuck a Grizzly Bear.”

Lee leaned over to lick Rho’s nipple and Rho nearly dumped both of us out of the chair. She bucked up so hard, I just knew my cock was going to slip into her pussy when she came down. She looked at me and grinned when she felt it slip past her pussy.

“Get some of her juice and smear on your titties Lee. I’ll lick Rho’s pussy juice off you.”

She grinned at me, never saying a word as she reached down to swipe her left hand across Rho’s pussy.

She did this three times, smearing her titties all over with her friend’s juices. She looked at me and with her right arm around my neck, she pulled me close to kiss my lips. I tasted pussy on her lips and lowered my head to her nipples.

“OH FUCK YES! I just got a come with you licking my titty.”

“I like your titties, don’t you Rho? I think she needs to smear her own pussy juice on them now.”

I ran my hand between her thighs and felt her slippery pussy. I licked my fingers and smeared some on Rho’s titties.

I slipped my hand between her thighs again. This time I went all the way to her slick, freshly shaved pussy. I hooked my fingers into her pussy, with my thumb I rubbing her clitty back and forth. I need to thank Allie and Maggie for my education. I’d never know shit about sex if not for them - and here I am - with two sexy college girls sitting on me. With another one more getting her pussy washed before coming over to join us.

I looked at Audrey and she was grinning at me. She leaned over and locked her lips onto Debbie’s slick, hairless pussy - and they both moaned.

Lee was spurting cum from her pussy and it was splashing all over her legs and Rho’s legs too. I felt it running down over my cock and nearly shot my cum - I was that close.

I looked at Lee and she smiled. I pointed to Rho’s little nipples and she leaned over to suck them. Debbie was up and waiting to sit on the chair. I reached up for her, and she grinned as I pulled her around to sit on top of Rho and Lee. Audrey was behind me and she put her hands on my shoulders and ran her hands down to my belly, and back. I leaned over sideways and told her to turn and sit on the chair back.

She looked at me funny, but she sat there with her back to Lee and Debbie.

“Throw your leg over my head Audrey, I’m going to suck your pussy.”

When she threw her leg over, she was astraddle the chair back. I lifted her butt and pulled her leg around to where she was sitting astraddle my neck, her butt resting on my chest. She locked her arms around the back of my head and I lifted her up so I could suck her pussy.

“OH FUCK YES!” She yelled.

I felt Rho bucking her butt up and pulling her crotch closer to my cockhead - trying to trap it inside her pussy opening.

Lee and Debbie were licking and sucking on top of me - and I was trapped. Rho raised up and came down hard on my cock head - and it popped into her tight pussy. I slipped halfway inside as she pushed down and pulled with her legs to get on top of me. When she did, my cock slipped all the way inside her pussy. She was screaming and Audrey was too.

The people in the next room were beating on the wall.

Audrey started coming in my mouth and I was so turned on, I shoved up with my cock, running my cock balls deep inside Rho’s pussy when she and I both got our comes.

“YES FUCK ME!” Rho yelled. Debbie and Lee scrambled off me to look down at Rho. When they moved, she turned to sit astraddle the chair arm, facing me as she took my cock all the way inside her slippery pussy again, and again, with her legs wide apart.

I leaned my head back to let Audrey ride my face as Rho fucked my cock. Just as I started shooting the second time, the thought came to me that I wasn’t wearing a condom. Too late, I filled her hot pussy again just minutes after the first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.