Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

When we walked out of the restaurant, we turned toward the beach and pulled our sandals off.

“I saw what you did back there, Joe - and I’m proud of you. My husband was the richest man in our town and he was the worlds worst scrooge when we would go out to eat. He’d embarrass me when he’d leave a dollar tip, for a fifty dollar meal. Many times I would slip away from him as we were leaving, hand the waitress another fifty and apologize for his rudeness. I could have jumped up and kissed you when I saw you tip her thirty dollars,” she said as grabbed me in a hug.

“Gramps and Dad taught me to always tip my server, man or woman. They told me it would earn me more respect in public than anything I could ever do. Because most of them depend on their tips since their wages aren’t that much.”

“They taught you well, Joe Don, and you’re already more of man than a lot of grown men - one in particular,” Allie told me.

“I agree with that, and he’s hung like a stud horse too,” Maggie said.

When we went to our room, the first thing Audrey did was ramble through her mom’s purse with both hands.

“What are you looking for Hon?” Anita asked her.

“You used to carry a small tape measure in your purse and I wanted to use it.”

“It’s in there, look in the side pocket.”

“Here it is. Let’s go to the roof and look down on the world. I want to see my mom get fucked by Joe’s cock,” Audrey said.

Anita looked at us and shrugged her shoulders, shaking her head.

I led them around to the service entrance of the motel and opened the door. There was another door marked private. I unlocked it and we went up four flights of stairs and came to another door. I unlocked it and we walked out onto the flat roof that covered one whole end of the motel with a four foot wall around it.

When I looked back at Anita, she was already naked, and the others were dropping their clothes on a wooden table near the door.

Audrey ran naked to the wall and looked down at the parking lot below, then ran to the other side and yelped when she saw the beach. The sand looked almost pure white in the moonlight, and lights from the buildings nearby.

We could see the little white-caps that formed just before the waves played out on the beach.

Audrey grabbed my hand. “C’mon over here in the light, Joe. I want to measure your cock.”

We walked back to the door where there was a small night-light fixture over the table.

“Here, let me hold it for you Audrey,” Anita said, taking my half hard cock.

It seemed to be at least half hard all the time now - if it isn’t sticking out like a hickory limb.

“You better hurry, you’ll never know what it measures when it’s not as hard as a statue,” Maggie said.

“OH WOW, 8½ inches and it’s not even hard - the way I like it,” Audrey said.

“Here, let me see that,” Allie said and measured me too, from my belly at the top of my cock to the very tip.

“Fuck - she’s right 8½ inches.”

Measure it around and see what it says,” Maggie said.

“Shit, it’s 6 inches in circumference just under the fat head,” Allie said.

My cock started swelling with all the attention.

“Fuck, I love seeing it grow. It makes my pussy want it inside me,” Audrey said.

“Mine too girl,” Maggie said as she took the tape and measured the head of my cock.

“Oh My Lord! The fucking head of this horse cock is already swelled to 7 1/2 inches and it’s still growing,” she said, kissing my cock on the head. It jerked involuntarily and she kissed it again.

“Hand me that tape, Anita. Now, suck his cock and get ready to be fucked like a she dog. My brother wants some of his sexy Aunt’s pussy and we want to watch you get fucked,” Allie said.

“OH DAMN ANITA, you’re going to make me cum in your mouth...

“STOP ANITA - I want in your pussy!”

She backed up and grinned, “That’s what made me the richest woman in town, and now the richest widow.”

“I know why - now get me a condom.”

“No condom needed in this pussy. I had to have all my baby making parts removed after a miscarriage. Fuck me and blow your hot cum in my pussy - it’s been too long for me already.”

“Hold it right there, Anita,” Allie said as she ran the tape down my cock.

“OH MY GOD.”

“What is it now?” Audrey asked, looking over her shoulder.

“Fuck, it’s over 8 inches around.”

“9 7/8 inches long, to be exact. Bend over Anita, you daughter wants to put this fat fucker in your pussy,” Allie said.

“How are going to get our pussies sucked with Joe standing up?” Audrey asked as I eased my cock close to my Aunt’s pussy.

“After he fucks her like a dog, he’ll lie down and she can get on top - we can take turns sitting on his face,” Maggie told her.

“Damn Maggie, I like the sound of that,” Allie said.

“I do too, hang on Anita - here comes your dog fucker,” I said as I eased my cock into her pussy.

“OH FUCK YES, push that fat fucker into me deeper, Joe Don.”

I pulled back and shoved over half of my cock into her, and she bucked her butt forward, then back for more. I pulled her hips back and rammed all the way into her as deep as I could go.

“YES FUCK MY ASS LIKE A DOG,” she yelled.

As soon as my cock went all the way inside her and my naked belly rubbed against her smooth, naked buttocks, I knew this was the best fuck ever. I’m going to fuck like this the rest of my life, with a woman’s butt against my belly as she backs up to get more.

“OH FUCK, I LOVE IT, OH FUCK! I’m cumming all over his fat cock and my pussy is going wild,” Anita screamed.

When she calmed down from her first cum, I was determined to give her another good one. I stood up straight, with my arms around her waist and pulled her back with me - her legs hanging and my cock still in her pussy.

“OH FUCK,” she yelled again.

I turned and sat down on a bench near the table and with my feet on the floor and my Aunt sitting on my cock, I leaned back. Anita was sliding back and forth, bucking up and down on my cock and I turned to see Allie beside me.

“Sit on my face Allie,” I said.

She straddled the bench and my chest, as she stood on her toes and eased up to sit just below my chin. She was sitting on my chest, looking down at me and smiling.

“Come here Allie, I need your pretty pussy,” I said as she moved closer to put her wet pussy over my mouth.

Allie went fucking wild and Anita was already wild as she rode my cock like I was a bucking bull.

I think maybe both of them reached their orgasms at the same time, because they seem to freeze in mid stroke, and then really fuck me. Allie fucked my mouth and Anita fucked my cock. I couldn’t hold back any longer and blasted my hot cum into a naked, unprotected pussy for the first time in my life. I already knew there was no comparison by the time I entered her pussy the first time, but to shoot my hot juices into her naked pussy, skin to skin, was almost enough to make me pass out.

It must have been good for Anita too, because she did pass out and Audrey caught her Mom as she fell toward the floor. Maggie jumped in and they got her back up to sit on the bench, and let her feet hang off.

“Maggie, come get some of this man’s tongue. I’ve already had three comes, and I hurt - it feels do good.”

No wonder they’re best friends, their pussies are identical twins and I love them. I love sucking pussy and I love the taste and feel of a pussy against my mouth. The best thing I love about sucking pussy is the way the woman lets me know she loves it too. Maggie gets wild and reckless as she fucks her pussy with my mouth and my tongue. She straddled me with her face toward my feet and when she leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth, I almost shot her teeth out.

Maggie and Allie both get really wet when they come and I was flooded once more with pussy cream as she got her orgasm time and again.

“Audrey, come hook that tight little snatch of yours up to this man’s mouth and find out what a real pussy sucking is all about. That little licking he put on you earlier was just a snatch snack for him,” Maggie said as she pulled Audrey over to sit astraddle me, facing my feet like Maggie had.

I had already learned why she was called wild, now I found out why she was called ‘hellcat’. Audrey literally fucked my face and tried to get me inside her too tight pussy. I held her down and got my tongue on her clitty to work it over as she worked her butt over on my face.

I won out, as she finally succumbed to my probing tongue on her tender little clitty. Audrey clinched her thighs against my face and I felt her tight pussy begin to pulse, gripping and clasping my tongue and lips as I sucked her until she fell forward on my legs.

I thought she was through, done with, fucked over, and sucked out. Before I knew what she was doing, she was up and straddling my cock. Her tight little pussy was slick and swollen and ready as she dropped down on me. All the way it felt like, then she stopped and put her hand between us.

“Fuck, I was hoping I could get you as deep as Mom did. One day I’ll let you shoot my pussy full just like you did her,” she laughed and hopped up just as I started shooting my scalding hot cum into the air, with her bending to suck it up before it fell to the floor - then sucking my cock dry after that.

When we dressed, we were laughing like kids at an all night party, as we went back to our rooms. I took a shower and dressed in some clean cut-offs and a tee shirt. Audrey took her shower and came out naked, drying her long black hair and shaking her sexy butt in my face. She was wound up and ready for some fun with our new, older friends.

“Joe Don, I hope you fuck me first, so I can show them how it is to get fucked by your big ol’ cock,” she laughed as she bent forward, shaking her hair like a dog coming out of water.

While she was bent forward, Allie ran to her and slipped her hand between her legs and over her pussy, Audrey jumped and turned to see Allie behind her.

“Allie, I’ll let you play with my pussy all you want to, if you suck me like Joe does,” she said, laughing as she danced her little jig she does when she’s happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.