Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“I’ll say you’re ready - damned if that thing isn’t bigger than it was yesterday. All this pussy has made your cock grow up, too,” she said and tugged at my cock.

“I hope it’s alright.”

“It’s alright - alright. You just keep getting pussy and making all the girls happy, you’ll see. I do want some more of you though, when you have time.”

“How bout if you sleep next to me tonight when we settle down. I want to sleep close to you with my cock between your legs.”

“Now you’re talking - from behind, right?”

“Yes.”

“Damn, you’re making me want you even more, talking like that. When Maggie and I get our own place, I’m going to tell Mom that we need you to stay a couple of nights a week with us to help get the place like we want it - we’ll fuck all night - just the three of us.”

“WOW, I love the way that sounds.”

“What about Mary Ellen? You know she’s home right this minute - thinking of you - don’t you?”

“Do you really believe she’ll think of me while I’m gone?”

“I saw her looking at you - she’s a very special, shy girl - Joe Don. Don’t hurt her. She’s going to fall in love with you real quick.”

“I may fall in love with her too - she’s just like a dream girl to me.”

“Both of you just need to be sure of your feelings - then if it happens, let it.”

“Can I bring her to talk to you? I mean when we need advice on what to do next ... if she really likes me like you said.”

“Yes, I want to tell her all about my brother and I want to know if she really likes you as a person, or likes you because you’re a sexy young stud.”

“I hope she really likes me. I really like her and we just met for a few minutes.”

“If it’s real, that’s all it takes. Just go slow and let it happen. Don’t do what I did, and jump out there and marry the first one that talks a bunch of shit just to make you feel good.”

“Thanks Allie. I love you.”

“I love you too - Joe. Now, lets catch up with the others and get almost naked by the pool. We’ll want to go back to the beach after we’ve rested. Remember, Maggie and I get your cock from behind in the water.”

“I can hardly wait for that.” We held hands and ran to catch the others.

Allie wasn’t joking about getting nearly naked by the pool, there weren’t any small kids out this time of day, the sun was blasting down from the clear sky and by the time we all got situated and lying on our full stomach, the four of them were truly, nearly naked. They had untied their tops and were lying on them, they had rolled and tucked their bikini bottoms until they barely covered their butts, with most of their butt crack exposed.

Allie took time to roll and tuck my swim trunks after she asked me to untie the cinch cord around my waist. She pulled them down until I felt the sun on my naked butt and then tucked the legs under to make them look as small as her own bikini bottoms.

“Tomorrow, we’ll go down the beach to where we caught Joe and Audrey fucking. There are no businesses or houses down there,” Anita said.

“Can we get naked in the sun, Mom?” Audrey asked.

“Yes, we’ll all get naked and get a dark tan all over.”

“I love your thinking Anita,” Allie said.

“I love the way all my sexy women think,” I told her.

We lay on our towels in the sun for nearly an hour, sleepy and lazy, before anyone even spoke.

“Time to turn the meat,” Maggie said.

I rolled over and my swim trunks were just above my cock, my pubic hair was exposed, but that was all.

I turned my head both ways and saw each of them with their bikini bottoms down to the tops of their naked pussies and they’re tops barely hanging on their nipples, covering as little as possible.

I looked up to the balcony and saw the motel manager looking down at us, I waved and he gave me the ‘OK’ sign with his thumb and forefinger. I assumed he approved of the way the women were exposing themselves, and waved back him. I bet he’d like to see some naked titty.

I reached over and lifted Audrey’s bikini top and looked up at him. He was smiling and I gave him the ‘OK’ sign and he gave it back to me.

“Tops off girls - manager’s approval,” I said as they all raised their heads and looked at me, then up at him as I pointed. He gave them the ‘OK’ sign and they bared their sexy titties and lay back down in the hot sun.

“This is so warm, and it makes me feel so sleepy and sexy too, I’d love to fuck right here in the sun,” Maggie said and all of us agreed. We lay there for nearly another hour, before Allie called the shots this time.

“We need to go to the room and get oiled up, then come back and get all the sun we can. We can fuck after we clean up - and the sun’s not shining,” she told us. We pulled our clothes over our naked parts, leaving our towels, as we went to the rooms.

I went in last and by the time I was in the room with the door closed, they were all naked and rubbing oil on each other. I started rubbing oil all over Audrey’s sexy body, as she rubbed it and splashed it all over my front. Allie was oiling my back, butt and legs as Maggie and Anita came over to smear oil all over me. I rubbed, and groped butts, pussies, and titties with my oily hands. We were laughing and making a mess but we didn’t give a shit - this is family, and it’s fun.

I went to the bathroom to pee and when I came back, they were all in front of the mirror on the wall, washing and rubbing the oil off their nipples.

“What’s that all about?” I asked as I stepped up behind Allie’s sexy butt and let my cock slide between her oily butt cheeks.

“We don’t want our nipples to blister, so we’re going to tape them,” she told me as she taped a tiny spot of white adhesive tape over Maggie’s nipples.

“You mean that’s all you’ll wear when we out there?”

“We’ll wear our beach robes out there, but lay in the sun with tape over our nipples,” Anita told me.

I looked and when she had Audrey’s nipples taped over, Audrey hopped up on the vanity and spread her legs, Anita had a cup of water and a razor. I was horny – and my cock was hard as hell as I watched her shave her daughters’ pussy. It didn’t take but a few minutes and then they were all showing me their shaved, naked pussies.

“We need to shave the top of your pubic hair Joe, that way you won’t look like you’re exposing yourself,” Maggie told me.

“I’m not so sure about that,” I said, thinking she was joking.

“Aww, c’mon brother, we’ve all got bald pussies, at least you could let us take the top part off,” Allie said.

“You’re joking right?”

“No, we want you to be like us. But we just want to shave the part between your belly button and your cock,” Anita said as she waved her razor.

“Have any of you ever done this to a man before? Or is this some crazy, silly joke you’re playing on me?” I was almost willing to let them shave me - all over down there.

“We’ve never known a man we could ask to do this, but we talked about it when you were in the bathroom. We want to shave your belly so we can fuck you with your naked, shaved cock in our naked, shaved pussies,” Allie told me.

“Allie, are you sure? I know you wouldn’t lie to me.”

“I’d love to suck your cock with no hair and I’m so fucking wet right now, just thinking of sucking you and fucking you with your huge, naked cock, with no hair around it,” she said as she hugged me and kissed me.

“You mean all my hair down there?”

“We shaved all of ours - and you love our pussies,” Maggie said.

“Do it,” I said and sat down where Audrey had been.

“You need to lie down and spread your legs,” Allie said, I could hear her excitement in her voice and scooted down to the end of the 4 ft. vanity top, my legs dangling off and opened wide.

Anita soaped me and Allie took the razor. She shaved my cock really slow and I thought I was going to shoot cum all over them. Anita took the razor and shaved all around the base of my cock and I could feel the cool air on my naked, bare skin. My cock was about to blast off, I was so turned on.

Audrey wanted to help and they let her shave all the way up to my navel - my belly muscles were jerking and jumping.

Maggie said it was her turn - and I thought I was already shaved. I felt her lift my balls and start shaving them - and I did shoot my cum all over them as they all leaned close to watch.

Audrey and Anita were licking my cock and Allie was licking what had sprayed on my bare belly. Maggie was sucking my naked balls and I began to shoot again as they laughed and smeared my cum all over them.

“Hold still, Brother. We’ll wash you and oil you again. We don’t want to wash this oil off with a shower,” Allie said.

“I’m going to shoot again,” I yelled and felt a warm mouth cover my cock. I looked to see Allie with my cock nearly all the way in her throat, sucking and swallowing my cum.

I finally calmed down enough to let them oil me again and we dressed enough to cover our butts and their titties, before we went back to the pool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.