Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Shit no, will you please kiss my pussy? I saw Mom’s boyfriend do her and I wanted mine kissed so fuckin’ bad. I was going to ask him to kiss my pussy, but Mom ran him off before I could.”

“Bend over and let me get behind you so I can get to your pussy better. We have to be careful and not get sand in your pussy. Maggie told Allie she did that once, and when her boyfriend fucked her, she was sore for a week.”

When Audrey bent over in front of me, I knelt behind her and licked her little pink split from the bottom to the top.

“OH FUCK JOE DON ... I love this - do me some more.” She spread her feet apart and bent forward to put her hands on the ground.

Her ass cheeks were spread wide, and I leaned over to lick her pussy as she wiggled and shook her butt. This time, I pushed my face as deep between her butt cheeks as I could and reached around to fondle her titties.

I knew she was loving this by the way she’s moaning and shaking all over. I really love sucking pussy, almost as much as a woman loves it when I suck her. I mean, I’m as hard as I’ve ever been in my life as I suck my fifteen year old cousin’s virgin pussy. I’d never thought much about a virgin before until now. I knew Audrey told me she had never been fucked, and that she’d only finger-fucked her pussy.

I probed her pussy with my tongue and felt an obstruction, I couldn’t get my tongue inside her pussy like I had with Allie and Maggie. Damn, this must be her hymen. I’ve heard about them, but this is my first one to discover.

I was really excited by this and sucked her pussy until she screamed and made me stop - for just a few minutes - anyway.

Fuck Joe! You sure know your way around back there. I’ve never felt this good in my whole fuckin’ life. I must have gotten six or eight comes in a row when you sucked my pussy like that.”

“I love sucking your pussy, Audrey. I felt your hymen with the tip of my tongue. I thought maybe you had already busted it with your fingers.”

“No, but a couple of times I really wanted to, it was feeling so good. Once I even bled a little when I got kinda rough with my pussy - but it sure felt good.”

“It feels good when I suck you, too. I love sucking your pussy.”

“I love the way you suck my pussy. I feel so good down there, I could sit right down on top of your fat dick, rip my cherry out, then fuck you until you shoot cum inside me.”

“You better watch it, Audrey - my dick’s about to pop - I’m so horny right now.”

“Suck my pussy some more. I think I’m going to fuck you right here when you get my pussy really wet and slick.”

“I’ve got a condom in my swim trunks pocket. If you get really hot to fuck, let me know and we’ll pop your sweet little cherry, so we can fuck like grownups.”

I turned Audrey back around and made her bend over, with her feet spread even wider than before. When I put my face between her sexy ass cheeks, she smelled of hot woman pussy and suntan oil. My dick was bobbing and jerking up and down, I wanted to fuck her so bad. I reached around and cupped her titties with both hands and let her tiny nipples slip between my fingers as I pinched and pulled them. Audrey was going wild, with her butt shaking and her knees almost buckling.

All of a sudden she stood straight up and knocked me over backwards. I still had hold of her titties and pulled her back with me. Her butt hit me in the belly and she sat on me with my dick sticking up between her legs, just barely missing her pussy.

“Damn Audrey - you better be glad you didn’t sit on my dick. I would have pushed your little cherry all the way up inside your pussy.”

“Shit, I wish I had sat on your fat fucking dick. Put it in me now. I need you to fuck me, like you’ve never fucked a girl before.”

“I’ve never fucked a young girl before, Audrey. I just fucked Allie and Maggie the first time yesterday. They’ve been showing me how to make it feel good for a woman when we fuck and suck.”

“Fuck me NOW! You’ve got me so fuckin’ hot and horny, I’m about to go crazy. C’mon, get that fat dick in my pussy, Joe - we can stop and get a condom before you shoot my pussy full of cum.”

She raised her butt and slid back just a little. I grabbed her waist to stop her, but she took her hand and pushed my dickhead between her slippery pussy lips.

Damn, she’s tight and I just knew she was going to break my dick when it bent nearly double. All of a sudden, it popped through her cherry, and plunged deep inside her pussy.

“OH FUCK YES!” She yelled as she began fucking her butt back and forth on my belly. She had almost all of my dick inside her pussy, and she was still going wild. Her ass was riding back and forth, with her feet digging in the sand while she pushed back against me harder and harder.

“We need that condom now – Audrey! I can’t hold back any longer with my naked dick in your naked pussy like this! The only times I ever fucked, I was wearing a condom and your hot little pussy feels too fucking good, to keep going like this.”

I tried to push her up and off my dick. She was having none of that and fucked down on me harder than ever.

I rolled both of us over, and she stayed with me all the way. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her up as I got my knees under me, with my dick still bottomed out in her pussy, she started hunching back on me faster and faster. I finally stumbled to my knees - and with her tight pussy still stretched down over my rock hard dick, I staggered over to my swim trunks.

“Get that condom out, Audrey.”

I bent over my swim trunks, and she didn’t fuss as she dug it out of the small pocket, and tore the aluminum foil from it. Then she reached back to hand it to me, and I lowered her to her knees as I knelt behind her. I pulled my bloody, slippery, dick out of her pussy and rolled the condom down over it.

“Fuck me, Joe ... GOD - that was downright fuckin’ fantastic the way you fucked me all over the place. Now fuck a come out of my pussy - I love fucking outdoors like this.”

I was ramming my dick all the way inside her from behind while she was on her hands and knees. Damn, I love this! I already knew I was going to love fucking like this, when I thought about fucking her like a dog, earlier.

“FUCK, Joe! I love fucking, don’t you? My pussy feels so damn good with your dick inside me. I believe I could fuck all day just like this. OH GOD! I think I’m about to get another come. Damn, can you feel my belly jerking and jumping? My insides feel like they’re about to blow right out through my pussy. FUCK MEEEeeeeee ... Joe!”

I only had this one condom, and I didn’t want to get a come yet, as bad as I needed to get one. When Audrey got her first cum with my dick inside her pussy, I just held her in place until she stopped shaking and moaning. Being real careful not to get her pussy in the sand, I turned her over and pulled her legs straight up – and spread wide apart. I looked down at her dripping pussy, and with her legs still high and wide, I lowered my body down to let my dick slip back inside her. She gave a big grunt as I went to the bottom of her pussy again. Damn, her pussy feels good stretch down over my dick like this.

“OH YES - FUCK ME!”

Audrey got her second wind, and her sexy body was fucking up against me as I fucked her as deep as my dick would go. Her big titties were shaking and wobbling, and they looked so inviting, I leaned down and sucked a tiny nipple into my mouth. I gave it hell with my tongue as I gave her pussy hell with my dick.

“Fuck me – Joe. Fuck me with your fat dick and make me come. Suck my titties, Joe Don. Suck them and fuck me at the same time. SHIT, I love fucking. OH DAMN, I’m coming again. Push your dick all the way to the bottom of my pussy and let me come all over it. YES - right there - now fuck meeee. I’m going to come. OHHhhhhhh FUCK!”

Audrey screamed as her pussy gripped my dick. I shot the condom so full of cum, I thought I was going to run over like I did with Allie. I finally stopped spurting and lay against her belly, mashing her titties with my chest.

We rolled over and I looked around to see Allie, Anita and Maggie, sitting on their towels not ten feet from us.

“We knew if Audrey ever got you off to herself, she’d fuck you. I told Allie and Maggie I wanted to come watch. That was some show you two put on.

Anita hugged Audrey and Allie grabbed me. I reached out and pulled Maggie to me, too.

“We’re proud of you, little brother. You’re the best lover a girl could ever want,” Allie said.

“You two are the ones who showed me how a woman loves to fuck. I want to tell you both, too. I DO LOVE EATING PUSSY, now that I’ve learned how.”

“You’re good at it too, Brother. Lets get cleaned up and go eat. We still have a lot of wild fucking to do tonight.” Allie said as Maggie handed my swim trunks to me.

We decided to get burgers and fries for lunch, and then later clean up and go to a fancy restaurant for seafood.

I had an oversize shirt that I pulled on and all the women had short robes they put on that didn’t cover anything but their backs. I love walking barefoot down the beach - to where the motel manager had said we could find the best burgers on the beach.

The place was crowded but Allie and Maggie ran to get us a table as soon as a family got up to leave. Audrey and I went to the window to order for all of us, since we wanted the same thing - cheeseburgers with everything but onions. I knew we were going to be kissing – sucking, and fucking - and I didn’t want any onion-breaths.

Audrey was the hottest girl her age in the whole place, and I told her so. She was the most daring too and I knew where she’d earned the term, hellcat. She and I were standing at the window after we placed our orders. She was dancing a little jig, with her titties bouncing and her beach-robe flying up in front.

I should have known something was up when she tied her sash on her robe and grinned at me as she pushed her butt back against me. She did a little dance and reached down to her side with both hands.

“Hold this for me Joe. I bet you a good pussy sucking, that I can get Mom, Allie and Maggie to take theirs off and give them to you,” she said as she handed me her bikini bottom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.