Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Anita was sort of wild growing up, Joe. She was the baby of the family and she got away with anything she wanted. She married a very rich, older man before she even graduated from high school. Six months later they had Audrey, their only child. Her husband is dead now, and Anita is a very rich young woman. She’s only three years older than Allie and she even looks a lot like her. She said her daughter Audrey is a hellcat just like she was. At least she admitted that to me, when she called,” Dad told me about his younger sister.

“Has Audrey gotten into some sort of trouble or is she just running with the wrong crowd?”

“She thinks her mom is old fashioned ... Lord, if she only knew the truth. I hope you can have the same affect on her as you do your sister, Allie. You just seem to have a gift for making people slow down and enjoy life when you’re around. Your mom and I love the way you always help people too, by lending a hand when it’s needed.”

“Thanks Dad. I never try to be anything like that. If I’m that way, it just happens. I’ll try to get Audrey to accept me as a friend - and when they come here to stay, I’ll make sure she meets some good people in our town.”

“That’s all we can ask, and Anita told us that Audrey remembers you as a handsome young boy and she’s looking forward to seeing you again.”

“Good, I hope I don’t disappoint her, or any of you.”

“Joe Don, I’m going to tell you something here in front of your dad ... You just smile at her and treat her special, like you do your sister. She’ll fall at your feet and wish a thousand times she wasn’t your cousin,” Mom said.

“Your mom’s right, Joe. You have a way of making women feel good around you and feel like they’re safe, as well as appreciated. Women need to feel these feelings, don’t they, Rita?” Dad said, then looked at Mom for her approval.

“Don Honey, you are so right about Joe. He’s very good at making women, as well as girls, appreciate him. You’re also right about the way women feel. I might add that our son brings these feelings out of women, specially when he wants to impress them.”

“Joe, you let Allie and Maggie have all the fun they want. Don’t let them get drunk enough to get into trouble, but let them have a long leash. Allie needs to breathe some fresh air, after her years with that slob she was married to. You need to get your Aunt Anita alone and have a long talk with her about Audrey. I’m sure she can tell you what she was referring to about Audrey being a little hellcat,” Dad said as Allie and Maggie walked into the kitchen, dressed and ready to go.

They were both wearing new halter tops and I saw dad looking them over. I looked them over myself, and I knew I would get the halters off them as soon as we’re on the road. I may even talk them into riding naked to Biloxi. I laughed to myself as I looked at my sister and Maggie.

When Allie and Maggie walked to the kitchen counter to get some cereal, I looked at their new short-shorts, then glanced around at Dad. He was getting an eyeful of their tan legs, which were exposed to just above the crease of her butt cheeks. I looked at Mom and she looked up at me after watching the girls twitching their butts from side to side, as they made their cereal. Mom smiled at me and winked.

“Girls, I know times are changing and clothing styles are too. I know you three are headed to the beach, but you two girls are going to make life rough on my son, dressed like you are with your butts hanging out,” Dad said.

We laughed at Dad, even Mom.

My mom and dad aren’t as old fashioned as I once thought, here Mom is winking at me as I look at my sisters butt-cheeks and now Dad’s making jokes about their butts being exposed.

Dad left for work, and Mom and I cleared the breakfast dishes while Allie and Maggie went to do some last minute costume changes and use the bathroom.

“Joe Don, I love you,” Mom said as we stood by the counter.

“I love you too, Mom. You and Dad have made me the happiest boy in America.”

“You’ve made us very proud and very happy too. I wanted to tell you, before you leave - I went to the drug store the other day and bought you plenty of protection. I know you’re getting red-faced listening to your mom tell you this, but I want you to know that its alright to make love to a woman. It’s alright to meet a girl you like - and as long as you both want to – it’s alright to share each others bodies. Have fun on this trip ... and always use protection, Joe Don.”

“Thanks Mom, I guess I must be growing up. I never realized how cool my mom really is until this week.”

“Remember, your mom is a woman too and I know how other women think and feel. Come to me if you have doubts or questions you can’t find the answers to.”

“I will Mom. You’re a very cool mom, and a very sexy one too. I’ve noticed that you’ve lost a lot of weight - it looks good on you too.”

“Get out of here and stop talking about my body, I’m your mom!” She laughed and kissed my cheek.

“You need some of those new short-shorts like Allie and Maggie wear.” I said as I walked away.

“I have some!”

I stopped dead in my tracks.

“Go have fun and watch out for your sister. Let her have fun, just keep her safe.”

“I will Mom and I’ll bring Aunt Anita and Audrey back here too.”

“I should have bought you three boxes of protection, instead of just two.” Mom laughed when my face turned red.

Mom followed Allie and Maggie out to my car and stood waving as we drove away on our first ever beach vacation by ourselves.

I swung by the bank and went in to deposit the six thousand Gramps and Dad had given me, keeping five hundred of the thousand Mom had slipped me.

I asked the lady to check my account balance after I made the deposit. I have a little over twenty five thousand in the bank, five hundred in my pocket - a new car and a tank full of gas. I have two of the sexiest women in Mississippi waiting for me, and I have a date with a beautiful blonde with big titties when I return from the beach. I was on top of the world - looking down.

I had a map of Mississippi and looked up the mileage before we left, it’s just over sixty five miles to Biloxi. I knew we’d be there in little over an hour. Allie had the name and address, and the phone number of the beach motel where we’re staying. We were on our way, with all the windows down and the wind feels good whipping through the car.

Allie was sitting in the middle, her feet on either side of the floor shift, her left leg pressed against mine as I held the gas pedal down to run sixty.

“Hey Joe,” Maggie yelled above the wind noise.

“Yeah,” I leaned over to look at her.

“Have you ever been in the car with two naked women?”

“Well, yes, as a matter of fact - just yesterday.”

“Have you ever been in a car with two naked women with shaved pussies?”

“WHAT?” I looked from Allie to Maggie.

“You mean?”

“Yep, we shaved our pussies,” Allie said as she pulled her shirt over her head to reveal her naked titties. She didn’t have the first hair on her pussy either. Hell, even with the way she was straddling my four speed Muncie, I still couldn’t see her little pussy.

“Damn.”

“Joe, have you ever seen a naked, hairless pussy from behind?” Allie asked.

“No,” I laughed as Allie crawled over Maggie’s legs and turned her naked butt toward me – with her hairless pussy shining in the sunlight. I reached my right hand out and ran a finger down through her pussy slit.

Allie sat down and Maggie showed me her hairless pussy – from behind.

“We want to get fucked from behind, with your big dick ramming into our hairless pussies,” Allie said as they sat there naked, their shirts in the floor by their feet.

“I know where I want to fuck you too, that is if it doesn’t hurt a woman’s pussy to fuck in the ocean.”

“Hell yes. Fuck both of us from behind in the ocean,” Maggie said. She and Maggie were sitting low in the seat, both had their bare feet on the dash, with their hairless pussies exposed. I lay my right hand right over Allie’s pussy and cupped her little mound as I drove.

“I don’t care if the salt water burns my pussy, I want you to fuck me from behind,” Allie said and hugged her naked titties to my right arm.

“We’ll have to watch out for Aunt Anita and Audrey,” I said.

“Maggie and I have already made up our minds, we’re going to get you some - kinfolk pussy - too, Joe.”

“Damn Allie - Aunt Anita will tell Mom and Dad on you.”

“You’re forgetting, she and I used to hang out together until we both got married. She’s a a year or so older, but both of us love to fuck. I’m sure she’s needs a good fucking right about now - and I know you’ll want to get some of Audrey’s hot little snatch.”

“Are you serious?”

I knew the answer as soon as I asked, they love talking about sex and fucking.

We rolled through a few small towns on the way to the coast, and they never even reached for their shirts. We hit US Highway 90 west, an hour after we left, and we’re just a few miles from Biloxi. I told them they’d better start looking for motel signs, we’d be there soon.

We hadn’t gone five miles from the time I said that, when Allie shouted, “There it is.”

I whipped across the east bound lane and pulled into the motel parking lot as both of them pulled their long tail shirts over their heads.

We piled out and ran into the office, where Allie handed the man the paper with the information on it. He handed us three keys after we signed his book.

“What room is Anita Wooten in? We’re her kin and we’re supposed to meet her here,” I said.

“She’s been expecting you. She was just here ten minutes ago asking about you. She’s in the room next to yours, there’s an adjoining door between them,” he told us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.