Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Dad and Gramps were waiting for me in the kitchen when I returned.

“I trust you found the name plate and the envelope?” Gramps said.

“I sure did, and thanks again, Gramps.” I hugged him and turned to Dad.

“Dad, thanks for all you do for me and for trusting me the way you do.” I grabbed Dad and cried on his shoulder. I couldn’t it hold it back, I was so happy.

I turned to Mom, “Mom, I just now saw what you gave me earlier, thank you,” I said as I grabbed her.

“Joe Don, Gramps has an office fixed up for you, and when you get back from the beach, you can put the name plate your office door. You’re going to be a salesman this summer,” Dad said.

“I just don’t know what to say. All of this is what I’ve dreamed of, and now it’s all coming true at the same time.”

I could feel tears in my eyes, but I have to be the happiest boy in Mississippi right now.

“Joe Don, you don’t have to say anything - we’re all proud of you and you deserve every bit of it. We’re expecting big things from you in the future,” Gramps said.

We were eating, talking, and bragging on Mom’s cooking. Yet I was so nervous and so excited, I didn’t even know I had eaten five pieces of chicken until I looked at the bones piled next to my plate.

When we were through eating, Allie and Maggie helped Mom clean the kitchen while Dad, Gramps and I went out to look my new car over - again.

Gramps was telling me all about him ordering it last winter ... They had to re-work the front seat to make room for the Muncie 4-speed in the floor, but he had spoken directly to Mr. Cole in engineering and they got it all done for him. Man, this baby even has fender skirts.

Allie and Maggie ran out, wanting to go for a ride.

Gramps left to go home, and Dad went inside as we left to cruise the main part of town. This sporty car turned heads everywhere we went, and people I didn’t even know, were waving at us.

“Joe Don, you’ve got to pull in at the Dairy Queen and watch the crowd swarm your new car,” Allie said.

“Let’s go, I want to show it off. We’ll be gone all next week and I want to be seen in it before we leave.”

There was a car backing out of a parking space right in front of the Dairy Queen and I pulled into the empty parking space. Sure enough, as soon as we stopped, there was a crowd of boys and girls my age swarming all around the car.

“Hey Joe Don, is this Baby yours? Man that is some set of wheels.” Someone yelled.

“Yeah ... Gramps gave it to me for my 18th birthday next month ... I just got it today.”

I couldn’t stop grinning.

Allie saw a friend of hers at the order window and ran to speak to her. Maggie went with her and I was showing the guys under the hood, pointing out the two four barrel carburetors and all the chrome on the red V-8 engine.

Allie’s friend Martha, is married and has a baby in her arms. Her husband, Gene, wanted to see my new car and Allie brought them over.

“That’s some fancy car you’ve got there, Joe Don. You need to bring it out to the drag-strip some Saturday and have it timed. I’m sure she’ll run with that big V-8 engine under the hood,” Gene said as he looked it over.

“I may do that when I get used to shifting the four speed.”

“Joe, I want you to meet Martha’s sister, Mary Ellen Greene. She’ll be going to school here her senior year,” Allie said as she pulled a beautiful, blonde haired - shy girl from behind Martha.

My mouth fell open and I stood like a dummy with my hand out, looking at her. Mary Ellen is the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen in my whole damn life. She’s got long blonde hair, green eyes, and she’s as tall as I am.

She’s smiling, but her face is red as I reached out to take her hand and shake it.

“Hi Mary Ellen, it’s good to meet you. Maybe I’ll see you when we get back from the beach.”

“Hi Joe Don. I’m glad Martha talked me into coming to get a Coke with them now.”

“Did you get your Coke yet? I was going to get us a Coke.”

I was hoping she’d say no and I could buy her one.

“No, we’d just got here when Allie came over.”

“Can I buy all of you a Coke? Come with me, Mary Ellen. We’ll get the Cokes while Allie and Martha visits.” I grabbed her hand before she could say no.

She laced her fingers in mine as we walked to the order window and stood in line to order. I couldn’t keep from looking at her face. She’s so pretty and her skin is so smooth. She has some really-really big titties, too, and I mean - damn - they do stick way out from her chest. Man does this girl have a fine set of titties. She turned toward me, and I got a good look at how big they really are.

I swallowed real hard and gathered up all the courage I could. I knew we’d be leaving tomorrow and I wouldn’t get a chance to see her again. I sure as hell want to see this girl again.

“Uh, Mary Ellen. When I get back from the beach ... would it be alright if I come by and see you one evening?”

“I’d like that Joe Don. I haven’t met any people my age since I came here.”

“Are your parents here too?”

“No - our mom and dad died in a train wreck and I came to live with Martha and Gene - to finish school here.”

“Sorry about your parents ... Uh, what I was about to ask was ... well, I wanted to know if you date?” I finally got it out, then felt bad that I had asked her that just after she told me about her parents dying.

“I wasn’t allowed to date when Mom and Dad were living. I’ve never been on a date, so I’ll have to ask Martha if it’s okay.”

“I’ve never been on a date either, but I’d love to go out with you ... I mean, that is if you think you’d want to go out with me.”

“I’d love to. I can’t believe you don’t have a steady girl. You’re so tall, and good looking, plus you have a beautiful car ... girls usually go for guys like you.”

“Well, I work for Dad and Gramps a lot, and I’ve always been too shy to ask a girl out.”

“You sure don’t look, or even act shy now - but I’m really glad you asked me out. I’ll talk Martha into letting me see you, maybe we can just be be friends at first, and she’ll let me?”

“I’d like that a lot.” We were next at the window and I ordered six large Cokes and they put the tall cups in a cardboard carry tray for us.

I carried the tray and Mary Ellen had her hand hooked in the crook of my right arm.

I saw Allie nudge Martha, when they saw us coming with the Cokes. They were smiling at us, then they looked at each other.

We stood around talking and drinking our Cokes, and the more I talk to Mary Ellen, the more I like her and the prettier she seems to me. I wanted to kiss her right there ... and I was hoping to see her again, and already hoping she would kiss me then.

I walked with Mary Ellen, Martha and Gene to their car and she pulled me back next to her. I smelled her shampoo and her soap, I was so close. She smiled at me, then turned to Martha and Gene.

“Martha, Joe Don asked me out on a date when they get back. Will you let me go out with him?” She asked her older sister, squeezing my fingers at the same time.

“Sure you can, Mary Ellen. We think Joe Don is one of the finest boys in our town.

“Joe Don, Mary Ellen has never dated, so you watch out for her,” Martha said as she smiled at us. Gene grinned as he looked from Mary Ellen to me.

“Thanks Martha, I’ve never dated either, so it’ll be my first date, too.”

“Y’all have fun at the beach, and tell us all about it when you get back,” Martha said as she and Gene got in the front seat.

“Bye Mary Ellen. I sure am glad we met. You’re very pretty and I like you a lot already.” I was saying way too much, but I wanted her to know I like her.

“I like you a lot too, Joe Don. Uh, don’t forget about me.” She squeezed my hand and slid in the back seat as I held the door for her.

I stood and waved once more as they backed out and left. I could see her in the window, smiling at me.

“We’re proud of you, little brother. You made a big hit with Martha and Gene. Mary Ellen is a very beautiful girl. Lordy, does she ever have some big titties or not? I hope the two of you start dating steady. You’ll make a nice couple and I know Mom will just love Mary Ellen,” Allie said as we drove home.

“Do you really like her? Thanks Allie - I think she’s pretty, too. It was all I could do to keep from kissing her.”

“It sure didn’t take her long to let the other girls know she was with you. She held onto your arm going and coming, to get the Cokes,” Maggie said.

“I knew she had her hand on my arm, and it made me feel good that she did - but I didn’t know that’s what it meant.”

“That’s what it means, and we noticed it as soon as you and she turned to come back. I think it’s so cool to see my little brother growing up and getting to know girls. Maggie and I are going to show you all about how to be a gentleman. And you can just get ready, because we’re going to make sure you’re an expert lover too.”

Maggie told me, “When we get through with you, you’ll know more about a woman’s body than the all girls in your school, put together.”

“I feel like I’ve come a long way since I left Hattiesburg this morning. Now I’ve met the most beautiful girl in our town, and she’s going out with me when we get back.”

“You have come a long way, and when we get your ass upstairs, you’re going to come at least twice more. Then we’re going to fuck you and suck you all week at the beach,” Maggie said.

Mom and Dad were already in bed as we walked in as quiet as we could.

When Allie and Maggie were through in the bathroom, I went in to pee and brush my teeth. I went back to my bedroom and they were both lying naked on my bed. I looked at them and grinned as I pulled my clothes off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.