Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

I really think Gramps met his match this morning. He sure took a liking to Anna Marie DuMond, Pat’s mom.

She took an instant liking to Gramps too and never left his side for the rest of the day - even when he was fucking one of the other girls. She joined in when he and Pat fucked again, this time in the porch swing.

On Monday, Ms. DuMond returned to work. She had been working six days a week, some times two shifts back to back.

She called Gramps at the office at noon and they talked for an hour.

When Gramps hung up, he came in my office smiling.

“Anna Marie changed her schedule at the hospital. She’s working Monday through Friday, from 7:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon.”

“That’s great Gramps, you and she will have more time together now, I know you really like her and she acts like she loves you already.”

“We talked about that just now. We both knew we had a chance for something special and she asked if she could move in my new home with me, when it’s finished. I told her about Sybil and Shirley.”

“What did she say to that?”

“She told me we would go shopping for a bigger bed, but she was sleeping next to me on one side, they could share the other side.”

“Boy Gramps, I’m so proud of you. You have three beautiful women to live with and they all love you.”

“I’m proud of them too, Joe Don. I never thought a woman would want an older man. Guess I just had to meet the right ones.”

“You really hit a gold mine when you met those three, that’s for sure.”

“I see Carol has moved most of her stuff in already. I know you and Mary Ellen are having fun with her in your bed every night.”

“We sure are Gramps, we’re all three excited about our new home being finished the first of December too.”

“We’ll need to plan a big Christmas party at your new home.

“Then we’ll plan a big blow-out New Years Eve party at our house. They’ve promised me it will be finished before the first of the year.”

“Wow Gramps, things are really looking up for our family.”

Mary Ellen and I enrolled in Mason City High a week before school started. We each doubled up on our classes, since we both lacked only a few credits to graduate by semester’s end in December.

We received our diploma’s, without the fanfare of graduation ceremonies, but our family was there and that was enough for us.

We were married at Gramps new house on New Years Eve, 1955. Gramps told us he would pay for our honeymoon at any place we wanted to go for a week. We went down to Biloxi and spent the week at Sundowners Motel on the beach.

The weather was cool, but that didn’t bother us. Carol Martin went with us, after we convinced her we didn’t want to be without her for even a week.

They both came back pregnant and I’ll never know how they lasted this long, as many times as we fucked with no protection.

Carol called her two friends who taught in Cranston and they came up one weekend. She was right too, those two women are not just pretty, they are beautiful.

They were sort of shy at first, with Mary Ellen and Carol always close by. But they soon had them laughing and acting silly with all of us. It took maybe two hours for them to talk Carol’s friends into getting naked, but as soon as we got naked, the talk was over.

Mary Ellen and Carol both told me and them, that they could have my cock as many times as they could stand to fuck it, all weekend.

We must have fucked at least fifteen times each, in two days. We learned later that they were both pregnant and as happy as could be. They now drive up to spend the night at least twice a month on Fridays.

Carol also brought her friend from Mason City High that she had talked into coming out to meet Mary Ellen and me. By the time Carol got here, she was ready to get naked and fuck.

Carol told her she had to fuck my naked cock the last three times. She told all of us she wanted to fuck my cock naked every time we fuck.

I knew she was pregnant as soon as I filled her pussy with cum. We fucked three more times before bedtime and three more the next morning, just to be sure she’s pregnant.

Carol resigned her coaching job at Cranston as soon as she knew she’s pregnant. She applied for and received a coaching position in Mason City, starting in September, after our baby is born.

Mom and Dad’s new home is almost completed on the outside, they plan to move in by Easter.

Gramps told me his daughter by my great grandma, was coming to see us and he’s already told her I wanted some of her pussy. I was excited about getting to fuck Annabelle.

She stayed the weekend and fucked Dad and Gramps too, but she and I fucked at least twenty times in two days and three nights. Her pussy is still like Gramps told me. We could lie still, side by side with my cock inside her and she could jack me off with her pussy. It was amazing the things she could make her pussy do.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.