Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Pat and Mary Ellen were the first to get naked and do a running dive off the boat dock. I looked at Carol and she grinned, then stripped her dress over her head and we both ran naked to the lake. Maggie and Allie saw us coming and we dived off at the same time.

When we came up, laughing and splashing, I introduced Allie and Maggie to Pat and Carol. If women can love each other at first sight, they fell in love right there in the water.

I looked at Pat as she watched them hugging, playing and laughing in the water naked. She looked at me, then Mary Ellen, and grinned.

I swam to her and she was ready to be part of the action too. She wrapped her long legs around me and reached out for Mary Ellen to join us.

“I’ve made up my mind, I want both of you, but I don’t know what to do next,” Pat said as she hooked one arm around Mary Ellen’s neck, then mine with her other arm, as she hung from my hips.

“I want your pussy first Pat, I want love any woman’s pussy, as soon as I know Joe Don is about to fuck her.”

“Then tell me what to do. I’ve never felt this excited in my life and I need both of you to love me.”

“Come over to the dock, you can sit on the edge and let me kiss and suck your pussy. Then you can tell us how you want to take Joe Don’s cock in your pussy the first time.”

“Is that your Gramps over there with that pretty blonde woman? I bet she’s the one that big lacy bra belongs to, isn’t she?” Pat pointed to Gramps and Carol.

“Yes, that’s Gramps, and yes that’s Miss Carol Martin, she’s a coach and teacher at Cranston High. She’ll be staying with us part time, and when her lease is up over there, she’ll move in with us fulltime.”

“I see where you inherited your giant cock from now, I hope I get a chance to ride your Gramps big pony after I ride yours,” Pat told me as she and Mary Ellen held each other.

“You’ll have your chance - many, many chances. Gramps not only has a long fat cock, he can go for an hour, when he gets that cock in a pussy.

“He and I have fucked already, and he’s as good as Joe Don,” Mary Ellen told her as they watched Gramps hug Allie and Maggie, then turn to look at Carol.

I knew Gramps wants some of Carol’s pussy, he’d told us at the dealership he did.

Pat hurried over to sit on the dock with her legs in the water. I was there and so was Mary Ellen. The water is waist deep on Mary Ellen and my cock is just at water level as Pat opened her long legs.

“Such a pretty pussy. I’m sure it tastes good, too,” Mary Ellen said as she leaned close and looked at her little pussy. Her little narrow strip of closely groomed hair runs from her pussy slit upwards about two inches.

When Mary Ellen bent to kiss Pat’s pussy, Pat grabbed her long hair and jerked her face to her. I stepped behind Mary Ellen and raked my cockhead through her pussy. When she wiggled her butt, I slipped my cock into her and she backed up to take more.

I looked at Pat and she smiled as I fucked Mary Ellen from behind.

Mary Ellen raised up from Pat’s pussy and sucked her titties until Pat screamed, laughing as she pushed her back.

I pulled my cock out of Mary Ellen’s pussy. I wanted Pat to have my first shot in her pussy.

Everyone walked up to the front porch where Allie and Maggie were sitting. Gramps was sitting in his favorite wooden rocker. Carol was holding Gramps cock up as she spread her legs and walked forward, straddling his legs, then sat down to take his cockhead inside her pussy.

Gramps leaned forward and pulled one of her nipples to his lips as she settled onto his fat cock.

Mary Ellen grabbed my arm and pulled me around to sit in the rocker next to Gramps, then she pulled Pat close to sit on my knees, like Carol was sitting on Gramps.

“If Carol takes all of Gramps cock, I’m going to take all of yours, Joe Don,” Pat said as she waited for Mary Ellen to roll a condom down on my cock, then guide it to her pussy.

“When you get all of Joe Don’s cock in your pussy, you’ll be spraying your girl cum all over the place. I hope you and Carol will swap places when both of you get your come. Gramps and Joe Don love swapping pussy,” Mary Ellen told her.

“I love the feel of your cock in my pussy, Joe Don. Rock me like Gramps is rocking Carol. I think I can take all of you now. Fuck my pussy, now that you’ve got my cherry,” Pat said.

I leaned over and sucked her small nipples, and she dropped down to take all of me as she pressed her body against mine. With her hips moving forward and back, she was rocking us faster and faster. When she rocked forward, I shoved my cock into her, and she would grind her butt down hard, taking all of me, before rocking back to start again.

I looked over at Gramps and he has all of his cock in Carol’s pussy. They were rocking in time with us, and he grinned at me.

“Carol, Joe Don and I are car salesmen, if you girls want to talk to us about trading,” Gramps said.

“Pat, what do you think? Do you want to test drive Gramps hot rod? I want to shift Joe Don’s four-speed,” Carol said.

“Heck yeah, I’d love to test drive Gramps limousine. I need to know all about it so I can get Mom to take a ride on it,” Pat said and both of them stood to switch with Gramps and me.

I looked at Gramps and he winked at me.

Before we were through, Gramps and I had fucked Carol, Pat, Mary Ellen, Maggie, Allie, Sybil and Shirley.

Gramps was a lot slower with his fucking than me, but he never stopped. I would fuck two in a hurry, then have to wait. But Gramps just kept right on fucking. I learned a lot from him as I watched him fuck that night on the porch.

I slowed down and we both fucked long and slow each time we fucked one of them. I see why he can go so long, and why all the girls love to ride his cock.

On Sunday - Mom, Dad, Anita and Audrey came over early and we fixed breakfast.

Audrey was full of herself and wanted to tell all of us about her new contract as a model.

We were all sitting on the front porch as she walked back and forth, waving her hands and telling us all about her meeting with the modeling representatives from New York. They had met at the USM campus after Debbie’s uncle came all the way down here to meet them.

She’s dressed in her usual casual attire - tee shirt and panties.

It seemed, that in the week they had been gone, her titties had grown even more and her nipples were like nails about to pierce her shirt that’s stretched to the limit across her bosom.

All of us, including Mom and Dad were still in our casual, Sunday attire. Gramps wore his pajama bottoms, his big bare chest brown from the summer sun, his gray hair shining in the morning light.

He would look at me and grin, as Audrey paced back and forth, twitching her sexy butt as she walked - as if she were already a model, showing fancy clothes to the crowd.

“Tell them what Mr. Bernstein told you he wanted for your magazine debut to be about,” Anita said as she looked at Gramps and me and grinned.

“OH YEAH, he told me he would send a crew of photographers from some famous magazine to take hundreds of pictures of me in all sorts of clothes and some even with me naked. Of course he told me my titties and pussy would be covered unless Mom and I gave our permission for them to take some pictures with me exposed,” Audrey told us excitedly, laughing as she told the last part.

“Will you and Anita give them permission to take your pictures of you naked and exposed? I’d love to see those, wouldn’t you Gramps?” I said and he winked at me as we turned to look at Audrey.

“I asked Mom to tell him right then I wanted to be photographed naked with my titties and pussy showing. Mom said she wanted me to be famous and she knew I would be, once people sees my naked body. Mr. Bernstein wants to know if we lived near the beach, so they could take the pictures there.

“I thought of Gramps place here at the lake and asked if we could do it here. He loves that idea.

“Gramps, I hope that was alright. You won’t get mad if I get naked and have my pictures made here will you?” Audrey ran sit on his lap.

“You can get naked anytime you like, here on this place. Of course, we’ll all want to be close by when they’re taking pictures of you naked.”

“Yes, I want all of you here. I think I’d like to be naked on the boat dock and even on your boat too Gramps, what do you think?”

“I think you have some great ideas of how and where to be photographed - is what I think.” Gramps patted her butt.

I saw Mom and Dad standing next to Allie and Maggie. Mom was whispering to Allie and she was grinning and nodding her head. They stepped through the front door, without saying anything to us. Maggie was grinning too as she went with them. I knew Mom and Dad were going to get their Sunday morning snuggle, and Allie and Maggie had just been invited to their bed for the first time.

Gramps saw them too and turned once more to wink at me. Gramps is one cool dude. He and I sure think alike, now that I’m learning more about sex and women.

Carol was sitting in the porch swing with Anita, they were sitting real close, even though the swing was big enough for three people. I saw them as their hands touched, then saw them touch each others naked thighs and smile.

“Let’s go see if Mom is home yet,” Pat said as she stood to pull Mary Ellen up with her. Mary Ellen grabbed my hand and I looked up at both of them. Neither wore panties and they had been sitting in front of Gramps.

I know why Gramps was smiling so much now.

“Gramps, if Mom is home and she isn’t too tired, can we bring her over to meet you and all your family?” Pat asked as she went to hug him, bending over Audrey and she pressed her titties against Audrey’s huge titties.

“Sure, we need to meet our neighbors. I feel embarrassed that I’ve never met you or your mom. I guess I’ve been too busy and your mom has too. We need to stop being so busy. Mary Ellen told me your mom is a sexy woman with fine titties and a nice ass,” Gramps said.

“Thanks Gramps. Mom is a sexy woman. She has titties as big as Mary Ellen and her butt is almost as big too.”

Anita said, “Tell your mom that we dress casual and lazy on Sunday morning. She needs to relax and come sit with us. We may all get naked and swim later.”

“If she’s home, she’s dressed just like I am now. This is all we ever wear at home. I’ll tell her that all of you are horny and are wanting another sexy ass over here to fuck,” Pat said.

I sure was glad I have my boxers on, I was about to get a hard-on, with this talk starting early. With Audrey, Anita and Carol about naked and Pat and Mary Ellen already touching each other’s butts as we walk, I was about to lose a lug nut.

Pat told us her mom was home when she saw her car in the garage. We followed her in through the kitchen as she yelled for her mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.