Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Gramps, I’ll be right back.” I yelled, as he sat talking to the man and woman. I knew they had bought a truck.

“Make sure that young girl knows just how much power that big engine has and that she knows how to get a grip that stick shift,” he said.

Patricia was standing beside her car when I ran back with the keys. She smiled and I smiled back, as she took off her sunglasses and I saw her emerald green - cat eyes.

“Here’s the keys, you do know how to shift a ‘four in the floor’, right?”

“I drove dad’s truck when we went to see him in Texas last month. I can, but I hope you sit close to help me. I want to be good at it, when Jimmy comes back and I’m already buying my car.”

“Get in and hold on Patricia. Gramps said to be sure you knew how much power this car has under the hood, and how to grip that fat knob just right.”

“Joe Don, I’m not afraid of my new car or this big fat knob. Just get in my car and hang on.” She swung her legs around and I saw all the way to her red panties.

“Okay, I guess I do need some help with this shifter. Where is reverse?” she asked as she fumbled with the shift.

I grinned when I showed her how to pull up on the little chrome lever on the side of the stick, then push the stick hard left and forward.

She turned the switch and when the engine started - it roared just like mine.

“OH FUCK! I already love my new car.”

“I love it too. Like I said, except for the color, it’s just like mine - and it’ll run like hell, Patricia.”

“So it has a big engine? I bet it’ll squeal the tires too, won’t it?” she grinned as she backed out and took off toward the street.

“When we get out of town, stop and take off like you were racing. You’ll have a feel for the shifter by then and I can tell already, you know how to grip that big knob,” I grinned when she shot me a quick look. I think she shot a quick look at my crotch too.

I saw her skirt whipping and knew the fresh air vent must be open. I decided to have some fun and see how she takes it.

“That vent may have too much air coming in, the school teacher’s skirt blew up over her waist when she drove mine earlier.”

“I love the wind on my legs, can I leave it wide open?”

“Sure, but if it blows your skirt up just close it a little.”

“I like it a lot, the way it is - wide open. I just hope it doesn’t blow my bra off,” she laughed aloud as her skirt flipped up over her knees and lay there. We weren’t out of town yet. She was still driving the speed limit in third gear.

“Can I stop now and start again? I want to drive fast.

“Sure. Do you feel comfortable with it?”

“I feel so comfortable, it scares me, how powerful I do feel.”

“Just relax and let her run, she’s all yours and you have full say so about what she wants and needs. I bet if she wanted to have fun, you’d let her too.”

“I think you already know how she feels, Joe Don. I hope I do it right, it’s my first time.”

“I know you’ll do it right, you’ll always remember your first time and you’ll always want to be the best, and try as hard, as you go all the way.”

“If my skirt blows up, are you going to look?”

“I’ve already looked and it only went to your knees.”

“I was hoping you would. I like my legs - they’re my best attribute.”

“No, your smile and your eyes are your best - your long sexy swimmers legs just sets you off as a tall sexy tomboy.”

“You noticed my eyes? And here I was hoping you’d at least look at my butt,” she laughed as she let off the clutch with a squeal of the tires, then she shifted and the tires squealed again. When she hit third, we were flying down the highway and her skirt flew up past her waist. I saw her red panties.

She glanced at me quickly, then back to the road.

“I saw your red panties when you first got in back there, I bet you have a thin strip of red hair under them too.”

“How did you know that?” she looked at me, with an almost grin.

“You’re a swimmer and you sure don’t need any curly red hairs sticking out when you’re about to dive into the pool.”

“I’ve been a tomboy all my life, and you’re making me feel like a girl - you need to stop that shit right now!”

“What if I don’t?”

“I don’t know- I’ve never been this far with a boy before.”

“Just slow down and catch your breath. If it feels good, don’t try to stop the feeling.”

“I quit trying to stop the feeling when I flashed my red panties at you back at your car lot. Now I’m at a loss as what to do next. Where do you live anyway? I’ve never seen you here in Mason City.”

“Well, I’ve lived all my life over in Cranston, and now Gramps is going to retire and build me and my girlfriend a new home next to his out at the lake.”

“You’ll live at the lake?”

“Yes - why- don’t tell me you live out there too.”

“You know where Mr. Smith has the really big house? We’re just one house down from him, right on the lake shore.”

“Mr. Smith is my Gramps, he owns Jim Smith Chevrolet.”

“OH REALLY?”

“Yes REALLY, so do you swim naked in the lake?”

“Yes, have you seen me?”

“No, but I would’ve been looking if I knew you live there.”

“You have a girlfriend - you should be ashamed,” she looked at me.

“She would love to see you naked too.”

“No she wouldn’t ... I mean ... Would she really?”

“Yes, do you like girls?”

“I like girls better than boys, but I’ve never been with either one. You’re the first boy I ever talked to that I didn’t get into a fight with - even my brother.”

“Why are you not fighting with me?”

“Cause I don’t want to. You aren’t trying to get in my pants.”

“I’d like to though, but I’d rather let you get into my pants.”

“You’re funny - but you’re cute and you don’t act like someone who’s rich.”

“I’m not rich. Gramps is. I never try to talk a girl out of her pussy. I like for her to offer it to me.”

“Now we’re talking about you wanting some of my pussy?”

“Well, you brought it up about me getting into your pants, what do you think that means?”

“I guess you’re right. Anyway, tell me about your girlfriend. Does she like to swim naked too - is she jealous - is she beautiful?”

“Two out of three are yes.”

“So, she’s jealous?”

“No.”

“I would be.”

“You’ll have to meet her - will you be home tonight and all day tomorrow?”

“Yes, and I really do want to meet her. Tell me what she looks like. I bet she has huge tits, long blonde hair and an ass that would cause men to launch boats.”

“You’re getting better - three out of three this time.”

“If she looks like that, why would you even look at me?”

“Two reasons. One is, you’re beautiful. Two is, I like you.”

“I like you too, and already, I know your girlfriend will beat my ass...

“Does she really like girls? I mean, as in - REALLY - like girls.”

“She LOVES pussy as much as I do, and she loves me too.”

“You’re not jealous when she, uh, when she’s doing that with a girl?”

“You mean when they’re sucking each others pussy?”

“Well, yes I guess so. I told you I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“Have you ever wanted to?”

“NO...

“That’s a lie, I have actually wanted to, you know, see what it’s like, but I was afraid. I didn’t know what to do ... and I still don’t.”

“Mary Ellen likes to make love with another girl, and me at the same time. She could show you.”

“What part do you play with two girls?”

“I fuck both of them.”

“I see - well, I’ve never done that before either.”

“Have you ever wanted to?”

“I guess.”

“You’re not sure?”

“I want to now, but I’m scared to even think about it.”

“Will you meet us at your boat dock, since your brother’s going to be gone?”

“How did you know? Oh I scolded him about being in a hurry to go see his slut girlfriend.”

“Yep ... was there a yes, or no in there?”

“No. I mean yes - I’ll meet you and Mary Ellen. Will you both be naked?”

“Yes, will you?”

“Yes - I want to see you...”

“I’ll show you now, if you like.”

“Show me, I bet you won’t.”

“Is that a dare? I always take a dare.”

“Its a dare then.”

“Will you show me?”

“I can’t.”

“Why, I won’t touch, until you ask me to anyway.”

“I just got off my period and I may not be clean.”

“Show me and we’ll both know if you’re clean. I want to see your cute titties too.”

“You think they’re cute? I do too and I just live my little bitty nipples. They’re better for swimming too, my little bitty titties I mean.”

“Show me.”

“Here?”

“No, get out in the middle of the road and strip naked.”

“Is that a dare?” she grinned.

“Yes.”

“I will if you will.”

“Is that a dare?”

“Yes, but no touching. Yet anyway. I need to meet that girlfriend of yours and be sure she won’t beat my ass.”

“I agree, no touching, no matter what.”

“Agreed, you go first,” she laughed.

“No, we go at the same time.”

“Okay, come on, before a car comes.”

“That’s what makes it more fun.”

“I know, I’m already wet.”

“Me too.”

“Boys get wet?”

“Boys leak out their pee hole.”

“REALLY?”

“Yes REALLY, now come on, I’m leaking bad.”

“I’ve got to see this.”

“Only if I get to see your leak.”

“Okay, but no touching, or I’ll slap your hand.”

“I’ll slap yours too, so you better keep your hands to yourself.”

“Lets go, if there’s one car coming from either direction, I’m leaving.”

“Then get out and get naked,” I said as I unzipped and unbuckled after I slipped my shoes off.

By the time she was in front of the car, I was naked with my clothes on the hood.

“OH-MY-GOD! You-are-beautiful,” she said.

“That’s supposed to be my line. Now what will I ever say, if and when you do get naked?”

“You’re cock is a monster.”

“I’m supposed to tell you that?”

“No silly, I was telling you that...

“I may be a tomboy, but you have a pretty cock. It sure is big, at least I think so. I think I have a pretty pussy too.”

“Let me see it. I’ve become a connoisseur of pretty pussies.”

“I bet you have, and Mary Ellen has brought them all to you too, hasn’t she?”

“Most of them, now get naked with me, Pat. I want to see your pussy and your tits. I think I already want your ass too.”

“You called me - Pat.”

“I know, I don’t like Tricia either, I like Pat better.”

“I love Pat, it can mean a girl or a boy.”

“I love Pat, the girl. She’s got a beautiful pussy - I love her titties and I’d kill to lay on her ass and fuck her pussy from behind.”

“I love Joe Don’s cock too and I hope Mary Ellen lets me fuck his cock for my first time ever, I’ll even give her some pussy, if she will.”

“Giver her some pussy first Pat, we’ll all three have more fun and when you and I get to fuck, you’ll be so horny, you’ll get a hundred comes.”

“I never had a come ... I get so fucking close, then I lose it.”

“You’ll get a hundred tonight and another two or three hundred tomorrow.”

“I know you’re lying, but I hope you’re not.”

“You will. Mary Ellen and I’ll make sure. Bend over, I want to see your pussy lips.”

“Why?”

“I have a thing for hairless pussy lips.”

“Good, I keep mine shaved. I like the way they feel, see?” she said as she bent forward from her waist to place her palms on the ground, and her sexy ass cheeks parted to show me her tight little auburn haired pussy.

“I’d love to touch your cock - I see it leaking.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.