Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“She squalled like an old boar coon caught in a steel trap, when I shoved my cock all the way inside her pussy. She didn’t stop though, she started fucking me like she was a wild woman. I was fucking her back just as hard. Her two daughters bent down with their heads against her titties and sucked her fat nipples so loud I could hear them. I was getting sweaty, and sticking to the dusty dirt on my back. But the warm sun felt good on my naked body and Irene felt good on my cock.

“Her pussy was getting so wet, she had me wet to my knees and even up on my belly, with her pussy cream sloshing around between us.

“I got so excited watching her daughters both suck her fat titties, I looked at their fine lily-white little white butts, then saw their little black patches of pussy fur between their butt cracks.

“I reached out with both hands and rubbed both their butts and they raised their butts and backed up to me a little. I had a good look at their little pussies and knew neither of them had ever fucked before. I started running my fingers up and down through their crack and they were both fucking their butts up and down, trying to get my fingers to go inside their tight little snatches.

“My cock felt like it was as big and stiff as a fence post as Irene rode me.

“She took me all the way to my balls, which were bouncing in the dirt between my legs, as she fucked me.

“I took both thumbs and pushed against the girls assholes at the same time. I really thought they would jump up and tell me to stop. They backed up and wiggled their butts as if wanting more. I decided to see it I was right. I poked a thumb into each of their tight little buttholes and when they backed up, my thumbs went to the first knuckle inside them.

“Their pussies were dripping wet with their own pussy cream, but I wanted to save them for my cock. I pulled my thumbs out and they both moaned into their mama’s titties. I greased their holes up with pussy cream and with my hands on top of their sexy, white butts, I rammed my thumbs all the way up their butts.”

“Wow Gramps, you’re like me, if they want their butts toyed with, let them have it.”

“Damn straight, son. No matter what a woman wants, no matter if you love her or you’re just trying to get some pussy, give her anything she wants. No matter if it’s money, a car, or even a trip to her family’s house. Give it to them and your cock will stay wet with pussy cream all your life.”

“Tell me more Gramps, this is one of your best stories, and the best since we started fucking around together.”

“I’m glad you like this one. It was a fun time in my life, and your Grandma Helen and I had so much fun back then. I love remembering her and all the crazy shit she pulled, just to get me some new pussy. Now let me tell you the rest of the story, just like that newscaster Paul Harvey does...

“ ... Irene was about to fuck my balls off and I wanted to get all that young pussy I could, right there in that dirt road. I knew I better than shoot her pussy full of cock cream or she’d brag the rest of her life that she’d out-fucked me.

“I shoved my thumbs all the way to my hand, inside her two daughters assholes, until they screamed, and I later found out they bit down on their mama’s fat nipples so hard, she screamed too.

“I knew it was time to take advantage of that scream, so I just rammed my cock past whatever it was that I was bumping into and shot her hairy snatch full of ‘The Famous Jim Smith Special Cock Cream’. I know it’s special, cause the only women I didn’t knock up, were the ones I fucked that was already knocked up...

“ ... Joe Don, if all the kids I’ve sired ever showed up at one time, we could start our own town...

“While Irene was still hollering about getting her nipples almost bit off, she got a come that must have took the breath from her, because she started acting like she was choking and rolled off my cock with a loud plop and fell in the dust next to me. I knew she was still breathing when I saw her huge titties give a jerk and start moving again.

“Of course, her two daughters both rolled over me and lay in the dirt, wiping their mama’s face with their dusty, sweaty hands.

“Helen’s oldest sister slapped my foot and pointed to my cock, which was sticking up like a flagpole - baby making cream still bubbling up out of my piss hole like it was boiling over.

“I nodded and smiled as she scampered up my wet, dirty legs and settled her small patch of pussy fur right over the head of my cock. Helen was about to stop her, when she just dropped her little lily-white ass right down and took my fat cock over halfway in her pussy. I screamed as she came close to skinning my foreskin off my cock, she was so tight.

“I gave Helen the best fucking of her life - later for helping me fuck her sister like that. I even sucked her pussy every night for two weeks in a row, until she got her next monthly period.

“Helen was the second girl I ever fucked - my sister being my first. I knew a girl’s pussy was tight until she had her pussy stretched out a little, but until that day, I never knew they made pussies that tight.

“Her younger sister was even tighter than her older sister and they didn’t have shit on her two cousins. Damn Joe Don, I’m not sure if they even had holes in their pussies, before I punched my cock in there and made one.”

“Lorene, her oldest sister really took a liking to being fucked that day, and she soon had all my cock in her tiny little snatch. She loved to fuck so much, she traded chores and new dresses with Helen just to get to ride around with us on Sunday’s and get fucked. That girl could come harder than Irene did that first time. She would nearly pass out, when she got her come.

“Helen would make her get all hot and bothered though, by sucking her titties while she fucked me, then when she got close to getting her come, Helen would get behind her sister and stick her thumb up her butt, making her come twice as hard.

“They both liked that though, and Lorene started doing Helen the same way when we fucked.

“That same day, Lorene comed so hard, she rolled over on her Aunt Irene, who was laying on her back, coated in dust and dirt from her face to her knees. When Lorene rolled over, she fell toward my face and I saw her little pussy, still open and her pussy cream mixed with my cock cream still gushing like it was being pumped out. She slapped her hand over her pussy and damned if she didn’t have a handful of dust, which covered her from her belly button to her knees.

“She and Irene looked odd as hell, lying there, with their snow white bodies covered in the red dust from the dirt road. I almost crawled over and fucked both of them again. But Eileen - Helen’s younger sister, was already sitting on my knees, licking my cock. My cock jerked twice and was back to full attention as I watched the youngest sister suck and lick me, grinning up at me the whole time.

“I got really excited when Helen stepped over me, and with her butt toward me, she pushed her sister forward on my legs, then bent down to put her face between Eileen’s butt crack and suck her younger sister’s pussy.

“Eileen picked the girl up and set her down right on top of my cock. I saw her little fur patch completely disappear, as my cock pushed it up inside her pussy.

“She screamed and I knew it was because her pussy hair was almost pulled out when my cock rammed into her, taking that little black patch of fur with it. Helen pulled her back and dropped her again on my cock - this time, her pussy fur was wet and she took my cock all the way.

“She grinned at me and we started fucking like old friends. I really did love this young girls pussy - almost as much as Helen’s. Sometimes, all four of us would go to the barn in the winter and fuck all day, until their mama came back to milk again late in the day.

“That was how I first got some of her pussy too. She caught us fucking and watched as all three of them fucked me while I lay in the hay, before she climbed up to talk to them.

“Hell, she really wasn’t that mad about them getting fucked either. Eileen was the one who got me some of her mama’s pussy the first time. She just kept on grinning as her mama talked to them.

“Eileen, was it that good - that you can’t stop grinning? For God’s sake, wipe that grin off your face, girl.” She told her and all three sisters laughed.

“‘Mama, you need to stop fussing and take a look under Helen’s dress at that huge fucking horse cock Jim has in her pussy,” she told her mama.”

“Eileen I’ll skin your naked ass if you talk like that again.

“Helen raise that dress and let me see what that boy has that’s making all my girls grin like possums.

“Eileen jerked Helen’s dress off my cock and it was just like always, sticking up like it was ready for a flag to be run up to the top of it.

“She saw my cock and grabbed her own pussy through her long dress and walked around me in a circle, as if it were a snake.

“Jim Smith, is that thing real?”

“Yes Ma’am, it’s real, you can touch it if you don’t believe me.”

“You girls turn your heads, I need to see if this is real or he’s playing a dirty joke on all of you. My God in Heaven, it is real. Did you have this beast inside my girls nasty little cunts?”

“He did Mama, and it feels so good. You should stop being an old biddy and get yourself some of it. We know you want some of his cock, and I sure don’t mind if Jim fucks my mama. We’re getting married next spring anyway – you’ve already said we could.” Helen told her mama.”

“Helen?

“Jim, would you mind? Since all my girls have already had this, this ugly thing inside them?”

“Get you some Mama Parker,” I told her.

“Boy, don’t call me Mama. You call me Miz Parker, or I’ll tear that cock out of your belly.”

“Yes Ma’am Miz Parker.” I said and grinned at her.

“Joe Don, I was as hard as the back bumper on my truck. I just knew I was about to get some of these girls’ mama’s pussy. I did too. You talking about a woman who could fuck ... I wish you could have fucked your great grandma on Helen’s side. She could fuck like a rabbit and get so many comes it was like taking a bath in pussy cream when I fucked her.”

“Man, I hope I get half as much pussy as you did Gramps. Tell me the rest of the story. Did Gramma’s cousins have some good pussy too?”

“Damn, Joe Don! There’s no such thing as a girl having bad pussy, it’s just a matter of teaching her how to fuck, that determines if her pussy feels good or not. Remember that - if you ever run upon a girl who wants to get fucked, but don’t know how to use her pussy to make you feel good. You need to teach that girl how to fuck like a woman, and she’ll thank you for it - and you’ll thank her for it too.”

“Wow Gramps, I’m glad we’re having this talk. I’m learning all your secrets about getting pussy and how to make it good for me and the girls I’m fucking. Mom and Mary Ellen are helping me get lots of fresh pussy, but I got Coach Martin’s pussy all by myself after you told me to go get it. I kind of liked the way I talked myself into getting some of her pussy. Just wait until you fuck her Gramps - you’ll see. She has a tight, happy pussy and she loves to have her pussy and asshole toyed with.”

“Now that brings me back to Helen’s mama. When she did decide that she wanted some of my cock, she sat right down on me and took all of me in one big gulp of her pussy. I knew it felt good to her and I wanted to make it the best she’d ever had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.