Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

I went straight to Gramps office, and he was grinning as I came in.

“I bet that pretty woman has some good pussy, the way you’re smiling,” he said as I walked in and sat down.

“Boy Gramps, does she ever. She’s got the smallest pussy you’ll ever see on a grown woman and her asshole is so tiny I could hardly get my finger in it. OH, I forgot, she does love to have her asshole toyed with. ‘Fucked with’ is what she calls it.”

“I knew when I saw her, she was hot to trot. I’m glad you got her to loosen up. I’m proud of you, Joe Don. I bet she wants to order a car just like yours too, doesn’t she?”

“She sure does, with a big shift knob and all.”

“She loved the feel of that big fat knob in her hand, I take it?”

“She sure did Gramps, and she loved it when we fucked in the front seat and she rubbed her butthole around on that knob at the same time.”

“Joe Don, that brings back memories of your Grandma Helen, all over again. She was wild like that, back when she and I used to go out on dates.

“She craved making love in my old truck seat, with that tall gearshift sticking up. She used to sit right next to me as I drove, so she could hold that big knob like she was sucking it. Then she’d slide up close to pull it to her crotch while she pulled her dress up. She’d have me so horny by the time we got to where we could stop and not be caught, I’d be ready to pop a nut.”

“I wish I could’ve known her. I bet she was just like Mom and I’m sure she could’ve made sure Allie and I had some good lessons in loving.”

“Your Mom is her made over, Joe Don. I swear, that girl would be naked as soon as we pulled out on the dirt road from her house. Mary Ellen reminds me of her too. Helen was wild when we were together, wanting to try everything she could think of and even asked me to show her dirty pictures and tell her dirty stories.”

“Gramps, did she ever try line up pussy for you - from other girls I mean?” I asked, I wanted to know if all women were like that.

“Did she ever! She had two sisters - one a year older - and one a year younger. Then she had two cousins that were the same age as her sisters - one older and one younger. She’d make up a story to her mama about a special dance in the next town over and tell her, that all of us had been invited. Of course her mama would let us go, since her sisters and her cousins had been invited too.

“We’d all pile into the cab of my old Ford pickup and head out. There was only room for three grownups in those old trucks, but we made room - for five women and me. Helen would be in my lap, sitting naked on my legs. Her sisters would be naked and sitting or lying all over each other. I could hardly keep that old truck on the gravel road, for looking at all the naked titties and pussies.”

“I bet you fucked them all too, right?”

“I sure did, and Helen would tell her mama that she was staying over at her cousins and they’d tell their mama they were staying at Helen’s. We’d lay out on the river bank and fuck all night. I never knew how in the hell, every last one of them didn’t wind up pregnant when I look back now. Hell Joe Don, I would have went broke buying condoms, as many times as I fucked all five of them.”

“How old were you when y’all started?”

“She was fourteen and I was fifteen the first time we got naked and fucked. We’d already been sucking and touching and looking though.”

“How old were you when she started bringing her sisters and cousins in to get them fucked?”

“We’d been seeing each other for about six months, the first time, I reckon. Then one Thanksgiving, after we’d been seeing each other a little over a year, things really kicked up. We’d fucked maybe three times a week over the past year, and she was always wild to get fucked as soon as she got in my truck. I mean she would be naked and sitting on my cock as we rode down the road, fucking me like she was in heat.

“Anyway, her mama let her and her sisters invite their two cousins over for Thanksgiving dinner. To make it better, all of us piled in the truck and went to get the cousins the day before, so they could spend the night. Their mama rode with us and they got to laughing and having fun. Their mama told the girls that she used to date my daddy, before she got married to their daddy - and my daddy married my mama.”

“Of course, the girls wanted to know all about what they did on their dates. Well Irene - their mama - was known back then as a wild child in her own rights, even back in those days. She told them stories about going to the river with my daddy and swimming naked.”

“Wow Gramps, I bet the girls really got excited after hearing that. Did she tell them all of it, or keep the best parts secret?”

“She told them all of it and told them they better swear not to tell on her either. Of course they all swore to keep her secret, just to hear the juicy parts, as they called it.”

“She told all about them fucking - and everything else - with you in the truck too?”

“She sure did and she grinned when she told about my daddy and her getting naked the first time and she saw his big cock.”

“WOW.”

“Yeah, that’s what I said too - when she told that. I made it a point to sneak a look at my daddy the next time he took a piss out by the barn. I knew I already had a good sized cock back then, cause my sister told me I did, but I never heard of cocks getting as big as she described.”

Your sister? Did you and your sister ever fuck too, Gramps?”

“We did three times, just before she got married to the neighbor boy on the next farm over. She wanted me to teach her how to be a woman, and boy did we have some fun. I wished many times we’d started sooner, cause when she got married, she cut me off ... and damn did she ever have some really fine pussy.”

“I know what that’s like Gramps, Allie and I never did anything until I went to get her and Maggie that day. They both fucked me in Mom’s station wagon on the way home, and all week at the beach in Biloxi too. Allie and Maggie sure have some fine pussy too - don’t they Gramps?”

“They sure do. As fine as this family has ever raised - I’m here to tell you ... But back to my story.”

“Yeah, tell me about Gramma’s aunt, I bet you even got some of her pussy didn’t you?”

“I did for a fact - that very day as a matter of fact. Your Gramma Helen was the one that made it happen, and her sisters and cousins really went wild when they caught on to what Helen was doing. I did too - I was about to pop a nut just from the stories about her seeing my daddy’s big cock while they were both naked.

“Helen told her that she saw me taking a piss once, when I didn’t know she was watching and that I had a cock as big as a donkey...

“Well, that brought on stories about seeing donkeys and horses pissing with their long cock hanging down between their legs and they all laughed and joked and told how it made them feel in their privates.

“Irene told them if they were ever going to become grownups and stop being little girls, they needed to call it their pussy. Especially if they were talking about a man’s cock being as big as a donkeys cock. That brought on another round of laughs and hoots and hollers as each of them took turns saying ‘pussy and cock’.”

“Gramps, I bet you really were about to pop a nut then. What were there, six females and you in that small cab?

“Yes, and Irene was sitting next to me, with Helen sitting on her lap and Helen’s legs were stuck out, across the laps of the other girls as they sat doubled up in the seat. Irene’s hip was pushing hard against my hip and she sure was soft and smooth on her bottom as she sat there. Helen had wiggled around until her dress was almost over her knees and her sister just flipped it up over her panties. Well, I laughed and told them that since I was my daddy’s son, they had better be careful how they played their games in front of me.”

“Did they get even wilder, Gramps?”

Oh Hell Yes - Did they ever! Irene told me there was no way I could have inherited what my daddy had. She even said that her girls needs to learn how to play grownup games.

“That’s when Helen leaned back between me and the steering wheel and looked at her Aunt Irene. Her dress was still up to her panties and I had to look. She told Irene that she knew for a fact that my cock was a foot long, cause she had already measured it with her mama’s sewing tape one night on the front porch.”

“Wow Gramps, was it really a foot long way back then? I wish mine would grow some more after hearing this.”

“I’d bet my boots, that your cock will take a growth spurt before long. Mine was a little under ten inches at that time ... Helen was bragging just a bit. But my cock did take a growth spurt just as I turned eighteen. Then Helen really started bragging to all her friends in school and everywhere else about my cock. That was when things really heated up for her and me. I mean I had more pussy from the time I was eighteen until we got married at twenty, than I ever thought a man could get in a lifetime. Helen loved pussy too, since her and her sisters had started toying around with each other’s pussies and titties when we went places together.”

“Gramps, please tell me about that day before Thanksgiving. I’m about to pop a nut myself, waiting to hear about you fucking Aunt Irene.”

“Sorry ‘bout that. I get to remembering, and it was all so good, I start telling the side stories too, as I go along. Anyway, Irene told me that if I could prove I had a cock as big as my daddy’s cock, she’d just get naked and sit right down on top of it in the middle of the dirt road.

“Helen was all over that, as soon as she said it. Helen told her she better start getting her clothes off then, because it was so big, she could only take half of it in her pussy.”

“Damn Gramps - Gramma must have been really worked up to say that in front of her aunt, her sisters, and cousins.”

“Helen was always worked up, Joe Don. That girl was ready to fuck as soon as she saw me. We even fucked in the barn one day with her mama in the stall under us, milking the two cows they had.”

“Tell me about that after you tell me about you fucking Aunt Irene. Did you get any more pussy that day, other than hers and Gramma’s?”

“I sure did and how did you know I got some pussy from Helen?”

“Cause you told me she was just like Mom - and Mom loves to fuck me as soon as she helps get me some fresh pussy.”

“Damn, I guess they’re even more alike than I thought. That was exactly what she did. As soon as I pulled out of Irene’s hot snatch, Helen dropped her pussy right down to take me all the way for the first time.”

“Gramps!”

“Sorry, but you did ask. Anyway, Irene had kinda gotten backed up in a corner by her nieces and her own daughters. At first, she tried to tell them she was just joking, but they would have none of that shit. Then she told them that she’d never feel right, showing her own daughters how to fuck a big cock. That didn’t go anywhere with the girls either - and she finally told them she was afraid everyone would talk, and get us in trouble and get her run out of the state.

“Of course, all of us swore on our ancestors graves and crossed our hearts and I even told her that she really didn’t have to do this, that my cock may hurt her if she took it all inside her pussy, anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.