Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“I’ve never done any wild sex acts like that before, but I’m going to start doing all the things I’ve never done - until now. Starting with sucking your dick. Let me see it Joe Don. You can see everything I have, but my asshole, and its only fair that I get to see your dick at least.”

“If I let you see my cock, I’ll want to see your asshole and your pussy up close.”

“You call yours a cock? Joe Don, was Mary Ellen teasing me? Do you have a really big one? GAHHDDDDD, I hope yours is as big as a fucking football bat.”

“There’s no such thing as a football bat, but I’m very proud of what I do have.

“Well - I’m a basketball, volley ball, and track coach - so-what - if I’m blonde and don’t know shit about ball bats - but whatever - I wish yours would be as big as a horse cock, then.”

“Be careful of what you wish for, Coach.”

“Joseph Donald Taylor! If you’ve got a cock that big, I’ll fuck you right here in the front seat of your car, then beg Mary Ellen’s forgiveness when we get back.”

“I hope you mean what you say,” I said, loosening my belt and zipper. Then I raised my butt and shoved my pants - underwear - and all down to my knees.

“OH HELL YES! You’re about to get fucked - that is if I can get that fucking stick of salami in my pussy.”

It’ll go - Miss Martin - and I want to be sucking your titties the first time we fuck.”

“The first time? How many times can you fuck a woman without stopping?”

“Not real sure, but Gramps only gave me three condoms and I don’t have but three more in the glove compartment, so we’ll have to stop at six, or I’ll get you pregnant.”

“If you fuck me and make me orgasm six times, I’ll fuck your naked cock and let you come in my pussy the next time you fuck me. Now, where is that place we can hide in this fucking park. I need a fucking so bad, I may cause you bodily harm.”

“Turn right and drive between those two trees where that pavement ends. You can drive back and turn around so we’ll be facing out, just in case someone does come.”

Oh someone comes – and it’s me! I’m already about to get my first one, before I even get turned around. Can I get on top of you, right here in this seat?”

“I love fucking like that - you can pretend you’re raping me.”

“I wouldn’t even know how to act. I can barely think straight, just from looking at that fucking monster you have between your legs. Will you get naked too? I’ve never been on top ... I’ve always been laid on and fucked.”

I kicked my pants and shorts off my feet and pulled my shirt over my head. I even pulled my socks off as I slid down in the front seat to wait for her. I was sitting next to her, with one leg on either side of the floor shift.

“I hope I don’t get confused and get the wrong knob stuffed up inside my pussy. They’re both about the same damn size,” she said as she saw the gearshift sticking up between my knees.

“If you do, it will have to be in your butthole, because I’m going to have your pussy stuffed full cock.”

“Ooohh fuck! That sounds wickedly wild. I want this so bad, I may just try to get that gearshift knob in my butt.”

“I want to see your pussy and your butthole first, turn around and bend over so I can see you. I’m going to to lick your pussy before you rape me.”

“You’re not going to lick my asshole too - are you?” she asked.

“Sounds like you want me to - don’t you?”

“I’m scared to tell you yes - but - oh hell yes! No one has even seen my asshole and the only person that’s ever seen my pussy since my Mom changed my diapers, is my doctor.”

“I’m not your doctor and I’m sure not your Mom ... but I’m going to lick, suck, kiss, and stick my tongue in your pussy AND your asshole.”

Her legs were trembling as she bent forward in front of me. I pushed her body lower and pulled her butt back to where I could get a good look. I knew right then, that Mary Ellen would want to take a look at this woman’s pussy - and her asshole.

Her pussy opening is very small, even smaller than Sybil’s.

Carol definitely has the tiniest asshole I’ve ever seen - not that I’ve been inspecting a lot of them, but I have seen a few in the past month or so.

I leaned over and felt her heat. Her pussy is so hot, it feels like steam is rising from it. I licked her narrow split and she shivered and yelled.

“Put your dress in your mouth, I’m going to rape your ass and your pussy - with my tongue.”

“RAPE ME DAMN IT! I’ll eat this fucking dress if I have to,” she said and I felt her drag her dress across my leg.

I licked her pussy again - and already, I love the taste of her. I knew Mom was going to love this pussy as much as Mary Ellen - and me.

I was right, she doesn’t have a single hair on her pussy lips, she just has the small patch on top of her pussy and it’s no bigger than a half dollar. I could tell she didn’t shave either cause there’s no stubble like Mom and Mary Ellen have before they shave again.

“I love your pussy, Miss Martin.”

“I love what you’re doing to my pussy. Please call me Carol, since you’ve already put your tongue in my pussy and even licked my asshole. Carry on Joe, I hope you’re not through raping my ass.”

“Carol, your ass is about to be raped by a boy who loves asses and pussies. I hope we can do this again soon. I want Mary Ellen and Mom to be with us when we do.”

“YOUR MOM TOO? OH FUCK YES.”

“You like the sound of that?”

“I think I just got that come you spoke of. Kiss my pussy Joe Don.”

“Yes Ma’am, Ms. Carol. Hang on to your dress tail, I’m about to rape your pussy with my tongue, and your asshole with my finger.”

“YESSSSsssssss, do my asshole - suck my pussy - and you can have my entire body, any time - any-fucking-where.”

I was through talking, and put my mouth over her pussy as she bent nearly double on top of me. Her feet were spread wide, in the floor next to mine, her head was almost below the dash - and the gear shift was between her titties. I sucked her pussy and drank the sweet cum that poured from her like syrup. I dipped my forefinger in her pussy, then smeared it over her tight little asshole. It was working in and out, as I raked my finger over it to get her hole slick.

I dipped my finger into her pussy again, then stuck my finger inside her asshole - up to my to the first knuckle. She screamed into her dress and clamped her asshole down on my finger.

I pulled it out and she moaned - begging me to finger-fuck her ass some more. I greased it up again with her pussy cum, and stuck it all the way to my second knuckle ... as she pushed back - wanting even more. I wiggled my finger tip and sucked her pussy at the same time and she went into a fit. I almost lost my grip on her, but I kept sucking her pussy, while finger-fucking her asshole.

I sucked her until I felt her small clitoris pop up. I did rape it - with my tongue. I tried my best to rip that little pimple sized button right out of her pussy with my tongue and lips. Carol was wild - I mean REALLY WILD. Her arms were flailing my legs and her legs were shaking as she bucked her butt back against my face.

I reached under her belly with my left hand and grabbed a handful of her her titties. Pushing one over to the other, I had both nipples in one hand. I mauled them as I sucked her pussy and fucked her ass with my forefinger - all the way to my knuckle.

“PLEASE STOP,” she yelled - and I stopped. She turned around to face me – being careful of the gearshift - and the steering wheel.

“Fuck me Joe Don! PLEASE? I need your fucking cock in my pussy. I don’t care if you rip my pussy wide open, stick your cock inside me and fuck me until I get at least six comes.

“Then fuck me with your naked cock - and make me come six more times - just fuck me. I’ve never in my life felt so wild - wanton - wicked - and so fucking horny, that I’m begging to be fucked. I need a fucking Joe Don. Help me up and stick that fat cock knob in my pussy.”

“Wow, Miss Carol. Come here and let me see if I can make it feel that good for you.”

“It’s already that good, now help me get on top of you. If I let you put your cock in my pussy without a condom first, will you take it out and put the condom on it before you come in my pussy?”

“If you want me to. We’ll do it anyway you like, just sit down on my cock slowly. Be careful, you have a very small pussy and I want a lot more of it. I don’t want to make you hurt or bleed when we fuck.”

“Okay Baby, I have this huge cockhead pressing against my pussy lips and I’m lowering my ass down more and more. Suck my titties while I get it inside me. Hand my dress to me, I may need to scream again when your cock goes inside my pussy.”

I gave her dress to her and saw where she had chewed holes in it already.

“OH FUCK, Joe Don! I must have that fucking gearshift knob started in my pussy. FUCK, I have never been so FUCKED FULL OF COCK, and so fucking horny. I think I’m about to get a come. OH DAMN, OH DAMN ... I’m coming - and it feels so good, my pussy hurts. Kiss me, PLEASE! I have never experienced a come with a cock inside me. I’ve never been kissed while I was being fucked, now I have an oversize cock trying to force its way inside my pussy and I’m already getting one come after another.”

I pulled her face to mine. We kissed and sucked each others lips as she slammed her sexy, naked ass down on my cock. I shoved my cock up against her pussy, trying my best to pop through her tight lips.

I knew from fucking Mary Ellen and Sybil, if I could ever get my cock knob to pop inside her pussy, we could at least slow-fuck until we get more of me inside her.

I wanted to just ram my cock all the way and take her sweet pussy. I resisted that urge and kept pressure against her pussy lips. I felt her relax a little and I knew we were about to at least get my cockhead inside her.

“Rest a minute Carol. Just lower your sexy ass and relax. I’ll keep pressure on you. Relax and let your sweet little pussy rest.”

“Oh that feels so good, Joe Don. WHOA! OH FUCK YES! I feel two big knobs back there now.”

“You’re resting your sexy ass on the gearshift knob. We can move over if you want to.”

“OH FUCK NO! NO WAY! I love the way it feels pushing against me back there. My asshole loves it - and my pussy does too. I’m being raped by a gearshift knob, and I love it. Push your cock up a little more, I think my pussy is in love with your cock.”

“I know my cock is in love with your pussy. We need to make plans for you to come to Mom’s house one day, so Mary Ellen and I can meet you there. We’ll have so much fun, and we can fuck and suck each other all day long.”

“Will I get to fuck you again?”

“You will be forced to fuck me again and again ... as many times as you can take me.”

“Then I’ll be there - just tell me when. I want more of this. OH I LOVE MY FUCKING PUSSY! Your cockhead is inside my pussy! I’m so fucking full. Hold still, I want to try to fuck you now...

“OH YESSSSsssssss, I feel your cock going inside me a little more and I just love that fucking gearshift pushing against my asshole.

“Fuck my pussy a little harder - I want more. OH YES, just like that. I wish that gearshift knob would suddenly pop all the way up my ass - and your cock would go all the way up inside my fucking pussy.”

“You like having your asshole fucked with don’t you?”

“Yes - does that make me bad? I never knew that about my asshole, until today. I mean, I always liked it when I used a washcloth on me back there, but I never tried to put anything inside me. I’ve never had anything in my pussy but Don’s dinky little dick and the doctors probe. What in the hell have I been missing? I would have been a fucking slut all these years if I could have just found a man with a cock like yours, instead of a fucking pinky finger connected to his balls.”

“We’ll get you fucked Carol. You can find you a good man who will love you and fuck you like you need to be fucked, if you’re going to be a wicked - wild woman who loves sex.”

“OH HELL YES! I want to be wicked and I want to learn all about fucking and sucking from you and Mary Ellen ... Will you still let me have some of your big cock too? Will Mary Ellen be mad at me when we get back? We’ve been gone so long now.”

“She may take you for a ride herself, if you’re brave enough. She loves pussy and I love fucking her from behind, while she’s sucking pussy.”

“OH FUCK, Joe Don. I think you went way too deep inside my pussy then. Can you pull back a little and let me see how it feels to fuck your big cock?”

“Sure - how’s this, I think we have about half of me inside you. Do you want some more?”

“You damn well better believe I want some more. Fuck that big fucker up inside my pussy. I wish that fucking gearshift knob was as slick as your cock, I’d fuck it with my asshole as I fuck your cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.