Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

She didn’t have as much pussy hair as Allie. She must have trimmed her’s too, because it’s real short. I could see her pussy lips shining with her pussy cream. Her breasts aren’t as big as Allie’s, but her nipples are larger and stick out farther.

Maggie opened her hand and showed me two condoms. She smiled as she ripped the foil from one with her teeth.

I was sitting sideways on the edge of the seat, next to her hips - facing her. I had one hand on the seat back, the other feeling her titties as she rolled the condom down over my dick.

“Suck my titties, Joe. Then stick your dick in my pussy while you suck them.” Maggie pulled my face to her breasts and I sucked a pointy nipple into my mouth.

She threw her right leg up on the seat back, with her left leg in the floor. I slid down between her spread thighs, feeling her wet pussy against my belly as I sucked and pulled her nipple with my lips.

“Joe, that feels so good. I hope you’ll fuck Allie and me a lot this next week. We’ve planned this for a long time ... and now we’ve made it happen. Get on top of me and fuck me like you fucked your sister. We can give each other a proper licking when we get to the beach tomorrow. I need to get fucked right now.”

Maggie grabbed my head and pulled me down to kiss me as I eased my dick into her slick pussy. I had kissed girls before, but never a woman. I knew as soon as I put my dick in my sister’s pussy a few minutes ago, that I was going to love fucking. Now, as soon as Maggie opened her mouth and slipped her hot tongue between my lips - I knew I was going to love kissing women.

This was only my second time to fuck, but already I noticed the difference in the way Allie and Maggie fuck. Allie was on top of me as she rode me like she was riding a bicycle downhill on a rough road.

Maggie wanted me on top, and she has a way of rolling her butt up, then back, as I pulled out - before rolling her butt up to make her pussy let my dick run fast and deep into her pussy.

“Joe, you’re a natural born fucker. I love the way you make my pussy feel. You may be a teenager, but you’ve got a MAN’S cock,” Maggie said as she fucked me faster.

“He sure does and he gave my pussy the best fucking ever, though I was his first.”

I looked toward the front seat and saw Allie watching us in the mirror. I smiled and she winked.

“Just wait until you open your legs and let him stab this long fat cock all the way into your pussy, Allie. You’ll want to fuck him more than once,” Maggie said.

“You better get a good come soon, Maggie. We’re going through Lucedale now ... and we’ll be in Cranston in a little bit.”

“Fuck me Joe! Fuck me hard and deep, and make me cum all over your dick. Have you ever had your dick sucked, Joe?”

“No, I’ve never even kissed but one girl before now. I’ve never seen naked titties before today either.”

“I’m going to suck your dick tonight and make you come in my mouth ... now fuck me.” Maggie started fucking me harder and faster.

I felt my cum building as we fucked, and Maggie started humming in her chest as she locked her feet behind my butt. She pulled me down tight, trapping my dick deeper inside her pussy as she started coming and coming. I couldn’t hold it any longer and let my cum go in the condom. It felt like I was in a vise as I spurted and spurted and finally ran out of cum.

Allie pulled onto a side road where we wiped and dried as best we could before we dressed to go home. We knew we’d have to hurry and get a bath before Mom smells us. They both used a spray bottle of perfume before they pulled their shorts and shirts on. The perfume smell was so strong, I smelled like I’d been sprayed with it too.

Mom was on the front porch when we drove into the driveway. I parked her station wagon in front of the garage and we got out as she ran to meet us.

Mom grabbed Allie as soon as she swung her feet around to get out of the car - pulling her close to hug her. They were laughing and crying at the same time. When Maggie slid out of the front seat, Mom grabbed her too and they hugged the same way.

Mom has always liked Maggie. She’s like a daughter to her and Dad, since she’s so close to Allie.

“I’m so happy to have you here for a few days, Allison. You and Maggie both look so happy and healthy. I see you both have been in the sun, getting ready for your week at the beach. Come on in and tell me how you’ve been...

“Joe can you get their bags?” Mom was still holding onto Allie, as if she were afraid she’d get away.

“Mom, we brought so much, we need to help Joe,” Allie said as she walked over to get a bag. Maggie got a bag too, and I got the rest as we walked inside the house. I made two trips, and carried all the bags upstairs to Allie’s old room while they sat at the kitchen table and talked.

When I got back to the kitchen, I walked up behind Allie’s chair and put my hands on her shoulders. Mom looked up at me ... I knew she could tell there was a reason I did this - and Allie didn’t keep her waiting.

“Mom, I divorced Harvey! It was final last week ... I’m moving home for a while ... Maggie too. We start to work at the factory in Mason City next month. I hope we can stay here until we get settled and find a place. Harvey took my car three months ago and sold it so I wouldn’t have a way to go anywhere.”

“Oh Allison ... I just knew this was it. I have prayed that you would do this. Of course - you and Maggie can stay here as long as you like. Joe will just have to get used to sharing his bathroom upstairs again, just like when you were living here ... I’m so happy for you.

“Maggie did you make a final break with that slob who was mooching off you?” Mom asked and I flinched.

“I sure did, Mom. I realized that he was never going to get a job and all he wanted was food on the table and me in his bed. I sent his ass packing when Allie told me she was getting a divorce.”

“I’m so proud of you both...

“Joe Don, you’ll need to escort these two beautiful women all over town, now that they’re home and single again,” Mom said, smiling at me.

“Mom, Joe has grown up so much ... we hardly knew him,” Allie said.

“Shoot Mom, when I drove up to Allie’s apartment, I didn’t even know them standing there.

“I mean ... look at them - make them stand up and turn around and look at them. These two young women are going to drive the men crazy here in Cranston, and over in Mason City too,” I said as Allie reached out to pull me close, her arm around my hip. Mom glanced at her, but never said a word. She just smiled at us.

“Yes they are...

“Allie, I am so proud of you. I know your dad will be happy that you got rid of Harvey ... Your dad never thought his sorry-ass was good enough for you in the first place.”

“I know Mom. I hate that I was ever married to him now. I was just being rebellious and wanted to get out on my own. I’m so sorry for causing all this,” Allie started crying and Mom fell to her knees beside Allie’s chair and held her, letting her cry.

“Joe, you go up and run Allie a tub of water so she can take a bath and relax. Maggie will want to take one too before your Dad gets here,” Mom said as she looked over at me ... I figured she’d smelled sex, even through all that funky perfume.

I Jumped up and ran up the stairs. I was happy to have Allie and Maggie here. What had started out as a visit has ended up in a move back home. I know why they each had so many bags. I guess they brought all their clothes and left what wasn’t needed ... or sold it.

I started the water in the tub and sat down on the seat of the commode to wait for it to fill. Maggie came in the bathroom smiling as she started pulling off her clothes.

“Maggie, what’re you doing? I thought Allie was taking her bath first ... the tub’s not even filled anyway,” I said as I looked at her brown titties and belly.

“I’m going to suck your dick, Joe Don. Pull your shorts down,” Maggie said as she knelt in front of me.

I may not have a lot of experience, but I’m no dumb-ass, either. When she said she wanted to suck my dick, I jerked my shorts down to my ankles and sat down. My dick was hard as one of the cast iron legs on the bathtub, even though I had already gotten four comes on our way home.

“Damn I love your big cock. Does it ever stop getting hard?”

“I don’t know, it gets hard every time I want it to ... and sometimes when I don’t.”

“Would you like Allie and me to teach you how to suck a girl’s pussy this week?”

“Damn! I’ve never even thought of it before, but I think I’d love to suck yours and Allie’s pussies.”

“Good, you just relax and let your dick shoot my mouth full of cum. We’ll give you the first lesson in pussy eating when Allie gets up here.”

“Mom may get suspicious if I stay up here.”

“Your mom is in the clouds - with Allie coming home. She’ll be happy you’re helping your sister to adjust,” Maggie said as she lowered her mouth to cover my dick.

I measured my dick last week and it was almost nine and three-eighth inches when it’s really hard.

I took Mom’s sewing tape and measured it around my dickhead and it’s just a little over six and a half inches around. I knew that was pretty good size because it’s bigger than the knob on my baseball bat.

I looked down as Maggie sucked and licked the head of my dick. Then she slipped my whole dickhead into her mouth. I tried real hard not to shoot in her mouth, even though she said she wanted me to.

Hell - when I started - I shot cum until I thought I was going to fall off the commode seat as she sucked and swallowed.

“Sorry Maggie, it felt so good I couldn’t hold it,” I said as she grinned up at me, while licking her lips.

“Don’t ever apologize for shooting your hot cum into my mouth, Joe Don Taylor. I love your dick and I hope I get a lot more of it.”

“What are you crazy people doing in here?” Allie came in the bathroom and I jumped.

“I was sucking Joe’s dick. He’s got a short fuse on that big cannon. I barely started sucking when he shot at least a gallon in my mouth.”

“Move over, I want to suck him and lick it clean.”

“I told Joe that you and I would teach him to eat pussy, so he can suck us too. Why don’t you give him his first lesson in pussy eating now?” Maggie said as Allie stripped naked and knelt in the floor.

“I’ve never had my pussy kissed and sucked before,” Allie said.

“Then I’ll teach both of you what to do. Get on the stool, you’ll both love this and you don’t need a condom either.”

“Joe?” Allie looked at me with a nod.

“I’m ready, Allie. I want to know all about a woman’s pussy and how to make her feel good. I keep getting my come too fast when I masturbate, so you and Maggie will just have to help me get used to all this.”

“Here Allie ... sit down and slide all the way to the edge of the seat so he can get to your pussy. We don’t have a lot of time to show you all about pussies and eating them.

“We’re going straight to the honey-pot and let you get a good come before you take your bath,” Maggie said as she pushed my sister’s legs wide, exposing her pussy.

“Damn girl, I need to trim your pussy hair, or you’ll have pussy hair sticking out of your swim suit,” Maggie said as she pulled Allie’s pussy open.

“Look Joe - see this small bump sticking up when I pull this little cover back? That’s her clitoris - or clitty, as most girls call it. That’s the key to her engine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.