Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Man - were they ever getting some young pussy. Dad was sitting in the porch swing with Allie sitting on his lap, facing him as she fucked her sexy brown butt up and down on his cock. They never even stopped to wave at us, they just grinned and kept right on fucking.

Gramps was sitting naked in a wooden rocking chair, with Maggie sitting on his lap. She was facing him, but Maggie has her long legs hooked around the back of the tall rocker, her arms around his neck with his cock inside her pussy.

He was rocking back and forth as fast as they could go and Maggie was screaming each time they rocked forward, with her pussy coming down on him.

Gramps was sucking her titties as she pulled her body up with her arms around his neck.

I sat down beside Dad in the porch swing and Allie grinned at me.

Mary Ellen was standing in front of Dad and Allie. When Allie slid off Dad’s knees and moved over to crawl up and take my naked cock, Mary Ellen bent forward, putting her big titties in Dad’s face. She moved closer to sit astraddle his waist, taking his slick cock inside her pussy.

Allie and Mary Ellen leaned toward each other as they fucked Dad and me. They kissed as Dad and I sucked their titties. I knew Allie was excited big time, her butt was moving up and down - faster and faster, as she fucked me.

When Maggie stood, Mom moved in front of Gramps. I leaned around Allie to get a look at them. I knew I was going to blow Allie’s pussy wide open, when Mom took Gramps cock in her pussy for the first time.

I wasn’t wrong either - and I was ready. Mom turned to sit on Gramps lap, facing forward as she settled all the way down on top of him. I could see her pussy lips roll all the way inside her pussy on his huge cockhead, until she raised her body and her pussy lips rolled back out.

Mom was taking his cock all the way to his balls, then rising up to let the head of his cock almost pop out of her pussy, before dropping down to take him again. I thought they would surely rock so hard, they’d rock over backwards.

I turned Allie around to sit on me the way Mom was sitting on Gramps. I wanted her sexy butt mashed against my belly as she fucks me. Mary Ellen switched and the all three of them sat facing forward, as they fucked us. Sybil was right in front of Allie and leaned over to kiss her.

Allie grabbed Sybil and pulled her close so she could suck her nipples.

I wanted Sybil on my cock, just like Allie is fucking me. Allie grabbed Sybil and pulled herself off my cock, turning Sybil to sit on me. I felt her jerk back when my cock went too deep. She was right back to fucking me though. She wanted more of that and I did too.

Gramps was still holding Mom’s titties and I reached around Sybil to cup her huge titties in my hands...

Mary Ellen was off Dad’s lap, and Shirley was sitting beside Sybil, as they rode Dad and me.

I was about to blow another load of cum inside Sybil’s pussy when I saw Mom slip off Gramps cock and Mary Ellen turn to sit on him backwards. I saw my Gramp’s cockhead part my girlfriend’s pussy and run all the way to his balls inside her.

That really made me horny, seeing Gramps fuck my girlfriend as he cupped he pointy nipples making them swell.

Sybil was getting off me when I looked up to see Maggie ready to ride on my cock. We kissed and she turned to sit on me backwards.

Maggie took my cock all the way inside her pussy as I grabbed her titties and held her down, humping my cock as deep into her pussy as I could.

Sybil sat down on Dad’s cock and they started fucking like hell, as she rode him up and down, the same way she’d ridden my cock.

Maggie and I fucked like we did in Mom’s station wagon on the way home, the day I went to get them.

I looked up to see Mom smiling at me. Mom pulled Maggie off my legs as soon as she was through getting her come.

Here comes my Mom, my second favorite pussy in the world ... Well, maybe my most favorite, since it’s stretched down over my cock right now.

Mom’s nipples are small like Mary Ellen’s, but she’s so excited, they were swollen and puffy. Mom was ready to cum. I knew she wanted to fuck Dad. I blew her a big load of cum in her pussy and when she moved over to sit on Dad’s cock, I pulled Mary Ellen down on top of me.

She turned to face me, and we kissed as she took my cock all the way, in one thrust downwards of her butt, as I shoved up into her. We continued to kiss as we slow-fucked.

She leaned back and smiled at me.

“I love my new family. We need to bring Martha out this weekend. She would love getting fucked by you, Dad and Gramps. I wish we could get her and Gene to come over here and live when we get moved into our new home.”

“Maybe we can get Gramps and Dad to hire Gene as a mechanic in our shop, and let Martha work in the office. We have plans to get a lot bigger and sell more cars.”

“YES - Oh Baby - fuck-my-pussy.”

We fucked another round, with Gramps getting all the pussy he wanted in one afternoon. I was so happy to see my Dad and Gramps getting young pussy.

They cooked hamburgers on the grill and we ate before it got dark - because of the mosquitoes.

We did get to sit on the boat dock for a while before dark. All of us went down to swim naked, sit on the dock and have fun.

We were ready for a big day - Friday morning. I love being able to just drive back to town and not have to drive all the way from Cranston over to Mason City.

When Mary Ellen and I opened up early, we were laughing and teasing each other about all the fucking and sucking we’d done the day before.

Gramps came in a few minutes later, with Sybil and Shirley. Mary Ellen and I knew there was a difference in those three as soon as they got out of his Cadillac convertible.

Mary Ellen told me she’d be right back, as she followed Sybil and Shirley into their office. They were talking and laughing as they entered the showroom.

A few minutes later she came running back, waving her arms and grinning.

“Gramps has asked Sybil and Shirley to move in with him, when he gets his new house built - and they’ve agreed. Gramps will be getting all the young pussy he can stand and those girls will be able to buy nice clothes and drive fancy cars. They were happy for a reason.”


What happened right after that, made this Friday, the best day I would ever have as a salesman. I mean, I’ve sold lots more cars and trucks in a day, but never - and I mean never - did I ever dream I’d experience what I did that Friday - while selling one car.

Miss Carol Martin - the girls basketball and track coach at Cranston High - came in about 8:30 that morning and walked right into my office as I sat with my feet propped up.

Mary Ellen was sitting on my desk when Miss Martin walked in.

I jerked my feet off the desk and stood up quickly as she walked in wearing a pretty yellow sundress with a low scooped neckline. She really looks good in that yellow dress, with her long blonde hair. She’s built like Mary Ellen - tall, slender, a big butt and really big titties.

“Hello Miss Martin - good to see you. Did you come looking for a new car?” I asked as I took her hand.

She smiled when I stood to welcome her, and then she looked at Mary Ellen and grinned.

“Miss Martin, this is Mary Ellen Greene, she’s new to Cranston and she’ll be going to school there this year. I’m the luckiest boy in Mississippi too - she’s my girlfriend,” I proudly told her.

They shook hands, still smiling as they looked each other over.

“Miss Martin, I’m so pleased to meet you ... you and I sure do look a lot alike.”

“Mary Ellen, I thought I was looking into a mirror when you stood up and turned around. You sure are pretty and you’re a very lucky girl to have this young man as your boyfriend. I’m glad to see he finally started dating. I was worried about him,” she said.

“Thanks Miss Martin. I’m the lucky one, Joe Don just treats me like a lady - and he really knows how make a girl feel good too - oops, that part slipped.”

“I’m sure he does and like I said - he is a very lucky young man.”

“I still say I’m the lucky one, I never knew boys like him existed until I met him. He’s way bigger than most men - oops - in pictures that is. I think I better hush or I’ll embarrass myself and Joe Don.”

I wasn’t sure if she was trying to pull a quick one on Miss Martin, or if she really is flustered by this beautiful coach’s looks. I know I am. I could see right through her thin, knee length pale yellow skirt, where the sunlight came in through the windows in the showroom.

I mean all the way to her crotch, where she stood with her feet apart. If she’s wearing panties, they’re as small as the ones Mary Ellen wears - if and when she wears them.

I wasn’t sure if that was lace I was seeing, or some kinky little cunt-hairs curled up under her pussy.

I could see a little bitty narrow bra strap around her back when she turned to talk to Mary Ellen. I knew that bra has to be so small, its only covering the bottom half of her titties. Her nipples can’t be covered.

“I’m sure Joe Don is a lady pleaser, Mary Ellen. He’s so handsome and tall - and just look at how tan both of you are. You’ve been to the beach already this summer, haven’t you?”

“I went with my sister Allie and her friend Maggie, back when school first let out,” I told her.

“I just knew it - oh well - I’ll have to settle for lying in my back yard and working on my tan this summer. My old car is about to go on the blink and I came to see about maybe working a trade-in for one like that sporty little coupe out there - the Ivory colored one.”

“That’s my new car. Would you like to see it? Maybe take it for a drive, to see if you like it or not? It has a four-speed standard shift in the floor - but you can order a Power-Glide transmission in them too.”

“I’d love to see it...

“Mary Ellen would you mind if I borrow your boyfriend for just a few minutes? I really like that car.”

“Oh no Miss Martin, I have to warn you though, he’s a sucker for pretty blondes with sexy bodies, so you better be careful ... he’ll think you’re me and grab you.”

Miss Martin laughed.

“Honey, I’m too old for this young man. He needs a younger girl like you. Besides, I went through a nasty divorce last year, and I haven’t been grabbed for years.”

“Miss Martin, you’re no older than his sister Allie - and even she can’t keep up with her brother. Take a ride in that pretty car. Make it go fast too - it makes me feel really good way down deep in my belly, when Joe Don makes it go fast for me.”

“I really do want to drive it now. I’m not sure what you meant, but if it makes me feel good way down deep in my belly, I know what that feeling is. I want a car that will do that to my belly, since I don’t have a man who can...

“You better be careful letting this handsome young man ride with just anyone. Some hard-up young divorcee like me, may take advantage of him.”

“Miss Martin, I can tell Joe Don likes you, and already I like you too. By the way, if that hard-up divorcee comes in here today, I hope Joe Don gives her the best ride she’s ever had ... and she comes back with a really good feeling deep down in her belly...” Mary Ellen hugged her and they laughed as they walked out ahead of me while I went to tell Gramps where I was going.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.