Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

I’ve got the most beautiful girl in the world telling me she loves me, I’ve got the most beautiful Mom who loves me and really loves my cock. I have a sister who loves me in - and out of bed - and her best friend who loves me no matter what or wherever. Now Mary Ellen and I have made best friends with two VERY attractive secretaries who work for Gramps. Both of them want to fuck Dad, Gramps - and me.

Being seventeen years old, in the summer of ‘55 - in Southern Mississippi, has to be about as good as it gets in a young boy’s life.

Mom had some shopping to do, so she left early, telling us she’d be back by 5:00. Mary Ellen, Sybil and Shirley were in my office as soon as they saw Gramps walk out with a customer.

“Sybil, I never did hear about that double date you and Shirley had on prom night. Mary Ellen and I need to know these things. You told Mom you’re still a virgin.”

“OH GOD - I want to help her tell that story,” Shirley said.

“We did have a double date and we hand picked our dates, too. Twins, who lived three houses down from us, who we’d played with for years.

“They were kinda small and skinny for their age, but we knew we could get them to do anything we wanted them to - we’ve always been able to, anyway.”

Sybil cut in, and she was laughing so hard, she could hardly talk.

“You’ve got to picture those two boys. They’re identical twins, they both wear huge glasses, as thick as the bottom of a Coke bottle and they always scrunched up their noses to keep the glasses from sliding down. When they did this, they would show their teeth and it was so funny. We still loved them as best friends though,” Sybil told us and we were laughing when she showed us how they scrunched up their noses to make their glasses stay up.

“Yeah and they were always taking one finger and pushing their glasses up too,” Shirley started again.

“On prom night, I drove my Mom’s car and we picked them up at their house - after Sybil had walked across the street to my house, dressed in her long gown. We were both naked under our dresses and we were ready to, Do It, on our prom night,” Shirley continued.

“We drove down three houses and went to their door. Their mom came to the door with their dad - and both of them were wearing huge, oversize glasses - and they too were constantly pushing their glasses up with a finger.

“Sybil and I had some pretty nice titties even back then and when the boys tried to pin our corsages on us, they were all over our low cut dresses. They’re fingers were always cold, even in summer and we both laughed as they pinned the corsages on us and fumbled under our dress tops.

“We were ready to go and their mom and dad wanted to take our pictures before we left. With both of them dressed alike, we didn’t even know one from the other - but we didn’t care. We had already made up our minds that we were going to fuck both of them anyway.

“We finally made it out to the car and as soon as we were in our seats, Sybil made them hand their glasses to her. They grinned and gave them to her. I took them and put in the glove compartment and we were off. They were excited and Sybil and I were too.”

Sybil cut in again, and told this part, about the twins agreeing to bring fucking rubbers on their first date.

“I asked them if they had remembered to get two rubbers for later and both of them told us they already had them on their dicks.

“Shirley and I went hysterical with fits of laughter and the boys got their feelings hurt. They told us they didn’t know if they were supposed to wear them or take time later to put them on.”

Shirley told us the next part - and we finally got to the good stuff.

“We got to the school gym that night and checked in. We danced three dances, swapping partners each time. They couldn’t tell us apart without their glasses, and we didn’t know them apart. That was the best part.

“We sneaked out the side door and left in Mom’s car. I drove straight for the lake and parked under a big tree. Sybil and I had taught them how to kiss long before this date, just to be sure they knew that part. They were really good kissers too.

“I told them they could unzip our dresses and touch our titties and both of them clapped their hands, they were so happy. We had never let them touch our titties, though we did show them our titties once, when we first started growing them.

“They were all over us, sucking our nipples and licking our makeup off our necks and faces. It felt so good, I had to make the one I was with keep his mouth on my titties, since I liked that best.

“I looked in back and Sybil was naked - her prom gown was stuffed up in the back window and she was sitting there with her high heels on, naked as when we take a bath together.

“I pulled my gown off and stuffed it on top of the dash. My date dived straight for my pussy with his face between my legs. No one other than Sybil had ever seen me naked, not even Mom, and here I was - my legs wide open with one high heel propped on the dash, and one hooked in the steering wheel as my date sucked my pussy.

“Sybil and I had kissed each others pussies, but we never did suck like these boys did that night. Sybil reached up and slapped my arm where it was hooked over the seat. I leaned up to look back at her and her date was naked and between her legs.

“I told my date to get naked and it looked like he was ripping his clothes off, they were coming off so fast. He was naked and I felt his cock. It felt funny, though I had never seen it. I knew it was little, cause we had seen some pictures of men and women fucking - we found that Sybil’s dad had hid in his bathroom and the men had huge dicks.

“We didn’t care though, we had naked boys and they wanted to fuck as much as we did.

“My date fucked me so fast I never even felt a thing ... then I realized he didn’t even have his cock in my pussy! Sybil told her date to get in front and fuck me, that she wanted to fuck his brother. They swapped three times and neither of them ever did get their little dicks deep enough in our pussies to break our cherries.”

“You mean you still have your cherries?” Mary Ellen asked.

“Well no, you see - we went to Shirley’s house later, and slept together. We used a hairbrush on each others pussy. We were still so excited, that we both fucked the same hairbrush. We didn’t bleed but a little bit either,” Sybil told us.

“Show them your cock, Joe Don. I see it pushing against your pants,” Mary Ellen said and I knew the good stuff was about to begin and this one would lead us to getting naked and me getting some pussy. I could care less at this point who the pussy belongs to, I just wanted some pussy.

“OH-MY-GOD!” Sybil said as I pulled my cock out and waved it back and forth at them.

“OH FUCK YES - I LOVE YOUR COCK. I want to get on my knees and worship it,” Shirley said as she dropped to her knees and kissed the head of my cock.

The phone rang, just as Mom came back, ending my hope of getting a quickie blow job. I knew we were getting close to some pussy though and I was more ready than ever, as I stuffed my cock back in my pants.

Mom came into my office as Mary Ellen, Sybil and Shirley were laughing about me wanting some pussy so bad.

“Okay girls, I told Don to bring Joe Don’s car when he locks up. Gramps is already on his way out to the lake. I told him we needed to stop on the way to take care of a couple of loose ends, “ Mom laughed.

“OH MY GOD. Did you really tell Gramps that?” Sybil asked.

“I sure did and he told me he was on his way to the lake, to take care of a couple of loose ends as well, and everyone could check out all those loose ends when we get there.”

“Are we ready to go now?” Mary Ellen asked.

“Yes, and when we’re in my station wagon, I want all of you naked with the back seat folded down. I bought a small camp mattress and put back there. We’re going to fuck Sybil’s and Shirley’s pussies, then Mary Ellen and I are going to give Joe Don come pussy.”

“I hope we stop on the way - I need lots of pussy,” I told her and they laughed.

I was serious.

“We’ll stop, Baby. You know I love seeing you fuck your big cock in and out of a tight pussy ... then, while it’s still slick - drive it home - deep inside my pussy.”

Mom pulled over at the first side-road after we were out of town. She stripped her tee shirt over her breasts, then raised her butt and slid her skirt off her hips. By the time she was naked, Mary Ellen was naked and helping Sybil get her blouse off. I reached over to help Shirley get hers off and Mom was on the road again.

Sybil and Shirley were naked as they lay beside Mary Ellen on the camp mattress. Sybil was on her back and her huge titties were pointing straight up.

I knew I was going to lay on her belly at least one time and fuck her with my face between her huge titties.

She rolled over next to Mary Ellen, with all three of them propped up on their elbows, looking at me as I sat beside Mom in the front seat. I looked back at the three sexy butts waiting for me. I knew how it feels to fuck Mary Ellen while I lay on her big butt, and I wanted to get between Sybil’s butt cheeks too. FUCK - that girl has a sexy body.

She’s as white as snow all over, and not even a freckle or mole on he.

Mary Ellen saw me looking at her, and grinned at me.

“Sybil, turn around and show Joe Don your pussy. I know he wants some of your sexy ass - he’s a big fan of your titties and your butt. I hope he can get his long fat cock inside your little pussy,” she told her.

Sybil turned with her feet toward the front and Mary Ellen pulled her legs apart. I looked between her butt cheeks at her tiny little pussy split. I could have shot the rearview mirror off the windshield, when I saw her squeeze her butt cheeks, then raise her butt and lowered it, as if she were fucking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.