Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Mary Ellen went with Shirley to their apartment, and I knew she was shaving Shirley’s pussy while I was selling a car. Twice my cock got hard as I sat at my desk - and I had to make my mind stop seeing them both naked as Mary Ellen shaved her. I knew Mary Ellen, she was going to taste Shirley’s pussy when she gets through.

I was just hoping I’d get to see Sybil naked, while getting her pussy shaved. I want some of her pussy. I mean - I want her pussy - BAD. I want to lay between her huge titties while we fuck, at least once, anyway.

Sybil helped me a lot as we closed this deal, with another happy customer leaving our dealership.

“Thanks Sybil, I really appreciate your help. I’ll get the hang of it soon, and I’ll be able to do it all, except for the financing paper work.”

“I enjoy having you here Joe Don. You and Mary Ellen make things happen and make it fun. I feel so sexy with my titties naked under my blouse. I bet that man and his wife could see my nipples. I felt them swell up three times when I looked at your sexy butt.”

“I could see them too, and I wanted to have one in my mouth. I bet Mary Ellen has already shaved Shirley’s pussy. I’ll even bet you a Coke that Shirley got her pussy kissed, after she got it shaved.”

“I’m not going to bet against Mary Ellen when it comes to sex. She’s the sexiest, horniest girl I’ve ever known. I wish I could be more open and forward like she is. I’m so shy, I can’t even meet anyone my age.”

“How old are you and Shirley?”

“We’re both twenty-one, we’ve been friends since we met in the first grade. I guess you could say we’re more than friends. We grew up across the street from each other and we’ve spent every day, or part of every day together since we first met on the sidewalk in front of our houses.”

“More than friends?” I asked, grinning when she smiled. I knew the feeling - she was caught in her story. I’ve been there many times and I can blush as red as anyone.

“That slipped, but now that I’m sitting here on the corner of your desk and we’re talking - I’ll tell you about us. Some of it, that is. It would take all week to tell you everything we do for - and to one another.”

“So you and Shirley are lovers?”

“We don’t see us as lovers, and we’ve even talked about that. We were both very skinny and very shy all during our school years, until we were in the eighth grade. Then, we turned fourteen and here came these huge titties, and our butts began to look like a woman’s butt. We didn’t know how to handle it. We became closer as we talked about the changes, telling each other about the different things we were feeling - when we bathed - or undressed in our rooms with the door locked.

“Soon, we were doing these things together, just like we had when we were small girls who didn’t know we’d one day have boobs and hair on our pussies.”

“So, you talked and told secrets ... and even maybe showed each other?” I asked.

I knew how that worked, though I never talked to a friend about it, I did have my older sister, Allie - and I fantasized about her enough to get some good feelings.

“Did we ever - and once we realized we had the same feelings, we explored them to the fullest. We never dated in junior high, even though we had permission from our mom’s. We did double date in high school. We even double dated on prom night,” Sybil grinned and ducked her head when she said that part.

“Does that little remark and that blush - mean that both of you decided to have some sexy fun on prom night?” I knew there was a secret in there and I wanted to hear it. I was getting excited as we talked and I could see her nipples getting bigger and bigger as she swung her leg she had hiked up on the corner of my desk.

“Yes, we had been planning for over a year to double date on prom night. We had already hand picked who we were going to have that date with, too. We didn’t want the macho boys - we wanted two shy, polite, handsome - mama’s boys for our prom dates. We wanted to be in control and we wanted to go all the way.”

“Did it work out as well as you planned? You’re making me excited, telling me all this. I know you’re excited too, I see your nipples poking out and I can see up your skirt more as you talk. You like telling me about this, don’t you?”

I could just see and hear Mary Ellen asking the questions I was asking, she would literally have Sybil eager to tell all the details.

“It worked out better than we could have ever dreamed ... I know my nipples are swelling. When I get excited like this, they get bigger and bigger. I wear the thick lined bras to try and cover them, but they manage to push right through, no matter what I wear...

“I know I’m swinging my leg more, and I see you looking up my skirt too. I like it when you look at me - I want you to see all the way up my skirt. I wish my pussy was already shaved - I’d have it completely exposed for you. When I swing my leg like this, I can feel the cool air rush up and blow across my wet pussy.”

She told me this, as she swung her leg further and higher to demonstrate what she meant. I saw the curls of her pussy hair and my cock jerked, as I almost shot off again in my pants.

“I’d like to see your pussy now, with hair on it - then see it later - with no hair. You know, like those, before and after ads in the back of magazines.”

“I tried to get my skirt higher, but it’s too tight on my hips, sitting down like this.”

“So ... stand up and pull your skirt up over your hips, then sit back down here in front of me.”

I had to use all my will power to keep my cock from shooting off.

“You don’t think I will, do you? You watch for anyone walking by your door ... I’m going to show you my pussy...

“Joe Don, I have a lot of pussy hair. I mean I really have a bushy pussy, but it’s all on my pussy and not all over my belly like Shirley’s.”

“Show me, Sybil. I’ve got to see your pussy.”

“I’m wet too, Joe Don, and I’ll get your desk wet.”

“Do it Sybil, sit on my desk with your pussy wet and I’ll lick the wet spot when you get up.”

“OH MY GOD! That sounds like something Mary Ellen would say ... here goes.”

She looked over her shoulder at the doorway, then stood real quick to hike her skirt up over her hips, before sitting down real quick with her naked, milk white buttocks on my desk. I barely got a glimpse of her thighs and her patch of pussy hair when she did this. I was hoping she’d move slower. Now I was boiling over and I really want to get a better look. I wanted to see her pussy leaking on my desk, then I want to lick her creamy juices off my desk.

Her skirt is covering her pussy, but her white thighs are exposed. I looked at her long white legs as she still tried to nervously swing her foot back and forth.

I reached out and put a hand on each of her knees. As we looked into each others eyes - she smiled when I pushed them as far apart as far as they would go. Then she leaned to her right and let her left leg move even further apart. I knew her pussy was going to be wide open when I raised her skirt. I was about to blow a nut, I was so excited.

“Slide all the way out here to the edge, Sybil.”

I looked up at her and pulled her feet toward me.

She never stopped smiling, as she lifted first one butt cheek, then the other, scooting all the way so her feet were now spread wide apart, resting on the floor - with her butt still resting back against my desktop. I had to get a better look before the phone rings or someone walks by - and she has to get up.

I lifted her skirt and saw the small dark bush of pussy hair. I wanted to touch her pussy - looking isn’t enough - and I already knew it wouldn’t be.

I reached out to part her thick, curly mat of pussy fur and she shivered as if she were cold. Her whole body shook.

Sybil was bent forward, looking at me as I pulled her wet, curly hair from her tight pussy lips. I saw her juices literally running out to puddle on my desktop.

“I love your pussy, Sybil.”

I ran a finger from bottom to top in her tight slit, where I had her spread. She’s pink and slippery wet. I saw her little clitoris and wondered if it would pop up like Martha’s and Mary Ellen’s.

“I like this Joe Don, but we better hurry and get my clothes down. They’ll be back soon and we’ll be caught.”

“I’d love for Mary Ellen and Shirley to catch me with my face between your legs. I’d even put my mouth on your hairy pussy, if I knew they’d catch us.”

No you wouldn’t ... I mean - FUCK - would you really?”

“I want to right now - I want to lick your pussy. Then I’d love to raise your legs as high as I can, so I can lick you right up your butt crack and lick my desk clean where you’re sitting.”

I didn’t know which of us was the most excited, but I could have fucked her right here on my desk and felt good about it.

I already knew she’d let me fuck her small pussy - and that made me even more excited - knowing she’d let me go all the way - and maybe even come in her unprotected pussy.

I leaned down to put my tongue in her wet pussy and licked up through her hairy slit. I felt her pussy hair as it pulled and parted with my tongue. Her pussy is dripping and I wanted all I could get of her slick, creamy cum.

I put a hand on her huge titty and pushed her backwards, exposing her pussy so I could get my mouth on her. I sucked her just like I suck Mom, Anita, Allie, Maggie ... the girls at the Sundowner motel - and my favorite pussy of all - Mary Ellen Greene.

I knew Sybil started coming as soon as I sucked her pussy. She’s slippery wet and I tried to get all of it in my mouth as she flooded my desk, my face, and my lips.

She grabbed my hair and my ears - and I thought she was going to pull them off my head as she pulled and jerked and shoved my face around, getting me just like she wanted me, between her thick thighs.

She slid closer and hunched her pussy into my face - then - she froze as she finally turned her cum loose to let me have a gushing wave of her creamy sweet juices. I knew I’d be back here for more of this, and I wanted Mary Ellen to see how Sybil can let her pussy juices loose and squirt her cum all over her ass, my desk - and my face.

I had to try one more thing - then I knew I had to stop. I shoved my long forefinger up her pussy as I sucked her clitoris. Sybil groaned and locked her thighs on the side of my head until I lost my hearing. Her feet were against my back, pulling me closer and holding me tight to her slick pussy.

Then ... the motherfucking phone rang!

She jumped and opened her thighs, but I never stopped, as she answered...

“Smith Chevrolet, this is Sybil - may I help you?

“God Damn - Shirley - you scared the hell out of me. You just interrupted the best pussy eating I’ve ever had...

“I’m not lying either - just wait until Joe Don gets his mouth on your pussy. You just think we can make each other feel good.

“Do what? We were just talking about her sucking your pussy! We’ll have to compare notes and maybe even compare mouths too.”

I was licking her pussy, mopping my tongue up through all her pussy hair - licking her thighs as she hung up.

“We have to stop, Joe Don! I need to go clean up. Will you do this again?”

“When you get your pussy shaved, I want to have another chance to suck your sweet pussy. I know when I tell Mary Ellen - she’ll want to eat your pussy too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.