Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Today marks the first year anniversary of Sybil and Shirley working here, I had promised to take them to dinner to celebrate.”

Mary Ellen told him, “Then we’ll ask them to come out to Gramps lake house and they can party naked with us.”

“Just like that? Ask them to come get naked with our family. Are you sure about this?

“Gramps, have you agreed to this?”

“I sure have, Don. I know you’d love to see those two naked, just as much as I would. You better get ready though, Mary Ellen wants you and me both to give them something extra.”

“Well, if you’re willing to give those two girls that kind of a bonus, I am too. I sure hope Rita and the girls aren’t too shocked by all this.”

“Shocked? They helped plan it all, Dad.” I told him and we had a big laughed.

“You leave Sybil and Shirley to me, I’ll have them ready to get naked before they even leave here today,” Mary Ellen said as Dad spanked her butt while she turned in his arms and grabbed Gramps once more.

As she pulled Gramps close to make a sandwich of her sexy body, she pushed her butt back against dad. I could see that he’s like Gramps and me, already springing a boner. Dad and Gramps gladly gave her the attention she wanted.

My sweetheart craves attention and she wants so much - to be accepted. She knows how to get those around her to give her that attention and accept her unconditionally.

When the employees came in for the day, the mechanics and service men opened the shop at 7:00. Then and at 8:00, Shirley and Sybil came in, smiling and looking as fresh and sexy as ever.

I was in my office, going through some books on selling and trade-in scales, when I saw Shirley wave to me through the sliding window between their office and mine. I waved and saw Sybil wave and smile, as she walked past the window - which was closed.

I was busy once more at my desk, when I heard a tapping on the sliding glass window. I looked to see Mary Ellen with her back to the window and her hand behind her back as she tapped her fingers lightly on the glass.

She turned and waved to me through the glass, then slid one glass panel open, past the other panel.

“Hey handsome. I’m new here and I would love to get in your pants when you have time,” she said.

I knew she was about to start using her sexual persuasion on the two secretaries. I watched as she walked away from the window, leaving it open all the way.

I was hoping I could hear them as they talked. I knew Mary Ellen would start out by seeing if she could shock them with some raunchy statement. If they laughed or even smiled, she would start opening up with some sort of talk about sex. She couldn’t help it. She loves it and she wants to either be engaged in sex, or talking about it - all the time.

I am one lucky young man, to have found this beautiful, blonde teenage goddess who loves me.

I could hear the rustle of paper and the clicking of the typewriter, as they began their daily work. I knew if they talked in a normal voice, I could hear all they said and my ears were perked and waiting for it to start.

I didn’t have to wait long.

“Sybil, is it alright if I talk, as you and Shirley work? I really need someone to talk to about – well - you know - girl stuff.”

“Sure Mary Ellen, you go right ahead. We always talk as we work - it passes the time and we get more done too - not having to take breaks to talk about - Uh, personal stuff - if you know what I mean,” Sybil said.

I grinned when she said this, I knew Mary Ellen was about to open a whole new book on personal stuff in front of these two young women.

“Well, I just moved here early this summer to live with my sister, after my mom and dad were killed.

“I met Joe Don and we’ve become best friends. I really like him, and his family. They’ve made me feel like a part of them - and his mom, Miss Rita, even lets me call her - Mom. I just love her so much and she helps me with my clothes and even my undies too.”

“Oh Mary Ellen, we’re so sorry about your parents. That must have been such a hard ordeal for you. We’re both so glad you’re here now. The Taylor’s and Mr. Jim Smith, are the best ever in our book and though we have never spent a lot of time with Miss Taylor, we just think Mr. Don and Gramps - as we all call him - are the best there is to work for,” Sybil told her.

Shirley told her, “Mary Ellen, I’m so sorry to hear about your parents also. I lost mine in a boating accident years ago and I still miss them. If you ever need a friend, you can count on Sybil and me. I have to tell you, and please don’t be offended - you are a very lucky girl - to have that Joe Don Taylor as a boyfriend. We both think he is so handsome and so much like his Dad and Gramps, all of them are just perfect gentlemen in our books.”

“Oh thank you both so much. I’m just now getting to know Joe Don’s sister Allie and her best friend Maggie. They’ve moved back here now and Gramps has given them his lake home and he’s already planning to build him another one...

“You’ll never guess what he told Joe Don and me either ... I just love Gramps like my own Gramps, and he makes me feel so loved when he hugs me and holds me tight.”

“What did he tell you and Joe Don? Tell us Mary Ellen. We both love Gramps too, and wish we were older so he’d look at us. We’re too young for him though, but we can still wish can’t we?” Sybil said.

I was shocked to hear they were attracted to Gramps. I love it though and I knew Mary Ellen was about to use that, to make the girls loosen up and have some sexy - naughty fun.

“He said he wanted Joe Don to marry me, and he’s going to build us a new home by the lake too. I hope both of you will be my best friends and come see us when we get moved in. Do either of you like to lay in the sun naked and get tanned? I used to lay naked all the time when we lived in the big house in California. I miss that so much.”

“Mary Ellen, you’ve just gotten yourself two of the best friends in the world. We talked about you last night, and we could tell that you were so sincere and that you seemed like someone we wanted to be friends with,” Sybil said.

“Yeah, and about lying naked and getting lots of sun, I hope you really meant that. We’ve always gone to the gulf one week a year and we love being tan all over so people will know we’re not just some tourists who have tan lines on their butts and boobs.” Shirley laughed.

“OH - I just love you both so much already ... If I was sure Joe Don and Gramps wouldn’t see me, I’d show you my tan. It’s about faded now, but I’ve gotten a little sun at my sisters apartment. Oh You have to meet my sister too, you’ll both love her.

“Sybil, she has titties almost as big as yours, but she’s still nursing her baby. I sure hope mine get bigger. I mean they’re big now, but I’d love to be able to smother Joe Don with big titties - like yours - Sybil,” she told them and I wished I could see their faces.

She’s really testing them now.

“I’ll look out for the men, show us your tan Mary Ellen and we’ll show you ours,” Sybil said.

“Are you sure? I mean, well Joe Don wanted me to dress sexy for him today and I don’t have any undies on. I’d show you though, if you won’t be shocked at seeing my pussy. Allie and Maggie shaved it for me.”

“OH MY GOD! Did they? How does it feel? I’d love to see your pussy shaved like that. We’ve talked about shaving each other, but always settled for a good close trim when we see our pussy-hair sticking out,” Shirley said.

“Yeah - Mary Ellen - we want to see your tan. I want to see what a shaved pussy looks like too. I feel so naughty - just thinking about seeing your naked pussy and having mine shaved smooth, without one hair on it,” Sybil added.

“Well, look out to make sure Dad isn’t walking by. I call Mr. Don - Dad now ... I feel so safe and loved with this family.”

“What about Gramps? You left his name out, I bet you’re like us already, you like that sexy older man too, don’t you Mary Ellen? Tell us the truth now, we’re already best friends - and best friends tell everything.”

“Well, here goes, you asked to see my tan - and my pussy. I hope Gramps does walk by and see my naked pussy. You better never tell on me, but I get wet just thinking about him. He hugged me this morning and I felt his, well you know, his, uh - peter.”

“Girl you are so sexy and we just love you to death. Did you really feel Gramps cock? We call them cocks, Mary Ellen ... you can too. Does he have a big one? I hope he does. Shirley and I have wondered if he had a huge cock hiding down in those khakis.”

“Well, I’ll tell you, but you have to remember, we-re best friends now and I wouldn’t want family secrets to get out about my new family. Joe Don has shown me his uh, cock - and I was so amazed at how big it is. I asked him about the size of it and he let me measure it...

“Would you believe me - if I told you both - it’s over ten and a half inches long, and as big as my wrist?”

“REALLY? No it’s notttttt!” they both said.

“Yes it is too, I measured his cock myself - and I got so excited ... I mean it so big and beautiful and lovable ... that I kissed it too.”

“Mary Ellen you are the bestest, best friend we’ve ever had. Tell us more. Tell us about Gramps hugging you. Is his cock as big as Joe Don’s? We know stuff like that always runs in the family.”

“Well, I didn’t get to measure Gramps cock. But when I felt it, it was almost down to his knee and my pussy got wet thinking about the two men I love most, having huge cocks like that. I think I’d love to measure Gramps cock, so I could tell you both how big it is and what it looks like.”

“I wish we could be there to help you measure him. Now get your skirt up and show us your pussy,” Sybil said. I could tell - she’s getting excited. I was too and I couldn’t even see them.

“Well, I will because I love showing my naked body off. Joe Don, Miss Rita, Allie and Maggie all tell me I have a pretty pussy. I think so too. I hope you think so. I wish I could see both your pussies too. I’m always afraid mine is too small, compared to other women.”

“We’ll show you ours - now get that pussy out in the open, we want a good look. Damn Mary Ellen, you have me so excited, my pussy is wet just talking to you about this,” Shirley said.

“Here goes ... I hope you like shaved pussy,” she said - and it went silent in there.

I was tempted to sneak a look, but was afraid I’d mess up what was about to get wild.

“OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN - I love your pussy...

“Shirley, we have to get rid of this nasty-ass hair on our pussies. I fucking love Mary Ellen’s bald pussy.

“Mary Ellen, I bet your pussy feels so damn good when you wash yourself or wipe yourself.”

“Sybil, I feel so good, just knowing I have a smooth little brown pussy makes me want to put my hand on myself all the time. I just love the feel of it. Would you like to feel my pussy? I mean just so you’ll both know what it feels like?”

“I DO!” Sybil and Shirley said at once.

I sure wish I could see now - it’s getting very quiet in there - then I heard Mary Ellen moan.

My cock was hard as a rock.

“Sybil, I don’t know about you, but I’m going home at lunch and shave my pussy! I love the way Mary Ellen’s pussy feels.

“Mary Ellen, if you weren’t so young and innocent, I’d push you back on my desk and kiss your pussy ... I’m so fucking horny,” Shirley said.

“I’d let you too. Joe Don kissed my pussy and I got so many cums I thought I was going to pass out, it felt so good.”

He kissed your pussy?” Shirley said.

“He sure did. He really knows how to make my pussy feel good too. With his mouth, and with his fingers too. Would either of you feel bad about me if I told you I gave Joe Don my cherry last night?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.