Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Allie and Maggie drove Dad’s pickup home. They had already loaded all their boxes and the rest of their clothes by the time I got there.

Up in my room, they were both lying on my bed wearing nothing but their panties. I dropped my pants and crawled in between them.

“We thought since this was our last night here, we’d just let you have some pussy. We were hoping you’d have some of that big cock left for us,” Allie said.

“Yeah, we saw that sexy ass Mary Ellen when you left. We knew she was hot to fuck. Did you get that cherry, Joe Don?” Maggie asked, thinking she was going to make me blush.

“I sure did, and boy, does she ever love to fuck. I think she’s going to be hot and wild, like y’all are - the way she loves to get naked anywhere and fuck.”

“Really? Shit - we saw Gramps eyeing her too. Hell he was so worked up, he was eyeing our titties,” Allie said.

“I’m sure he was - both of you had them hanging out like you wanted him to get some titty from you.”

“Shit Joe Don - have you ever seen Gramps cock? Hell, I saw him taking a piss the other day and he’s got a foot long cock. I know who you inherited your fucking two-fisted walking stick from now,” Allie said.

“Are you both sleeping with me? If you are, I want some more pussy from both of you.”

“Come on, that’s the reason we’re lying here naked. Get you some of this pussy Joe Don,” Maggie said as she pulled the crotch of her panties aside to expose her hairless pussy.

“Leave them on, just hold them open like that, until I get inside you.”

“Come on, fuck me right through my panties, Joe Don.”

“Maggie, you better stop fucking around, he doesn’t have a condom on that fucking pole.”

“He can get inside me and get us both worked up with that big naked cock ... then we’ll stop to put a condom on. I need to feel his naked cock. I’m too fucking hot right now to let a fucking-rubber get the best of my goody.”

Maggie knows I love her pussy, as much as I love my sister’s pussy.

I rolled over and stabbed my cock deep inside her pussy as she pulled her panties aside. Man, she’s wet, and I’m still horny as the fucking Devil - even after fucking Mom and Mary Ellen - and filling their pussies with cum at least three times each.

“Allie, I sure would love to suck your pussy while I fuck Maggie. Leave your panties on too and pull them aside so you can sit on my face. After I fuck Maggie, I want to ram my cock right up inside your hot pussy too.”

“You’re not sticking that naked cock in my pussy Joe Don!

“Maggie I see you fucking up against him, trying to get more of his cock inside your hot little pussy. You’re both playing with fire, and you know it.”

“Allie, hush and get your ass up here. I want to suck your pussy. I’m going to make you so fucking hot, you’ll beg me to fuck you with my naked cock.”

“Give me all you’ve got, Baby Brother. If you can make me cum with your mouth, I’ll let you stick your big naked cock all the way up inside my little pussy - just one time - real quick.”

“Damn Allie, Jo Don’s cock is WAY THE HELL bigger than it was at the beach. FUCK, this has to be an axe handle he cramming inside my pussy. Allie, you told me you love the way Joe Don, eats your pussy. You need to get your pussy sucked so you can take this big fucking cock ... and you know you want to fuck his huge naked, baby-making cock, too, now don’t you?”.

“FUCK – JOE DON! Your cock really is as big as big as Gramps foot long cock - and you sure know where my sweet spot is. Do that some more. I think I can get a really good come with you banging my cervix like that,” Maggie said as I fucked her as deep as my cock would reach. I felt it bumping something hard inside her and I knew that must be what she was talking about. Whatever it is, I love it as much a she does.

I pulled her legs up as Allie sat on my face. I can fuck Maggie even deeper like this and she’s already going crazy as she gets her first her come. Allie is sitting on my face - looking at Maggie. I knew when she leaned closer to her, she was sucking Maggie’s titty. Maggie really started fucking and coming. Damn, it feels so good when she fucks me fast like that. FUCKkkkkkk! I just shot her pussy full of cum and she and just keeps right on fucking.

I felt her pussy clamping my cock again and I knew she was really worked up by now. I wanted to get my second come at the same time she did, and kept fucking until I felt my cock re-load. Just as I shot her pussy full the second time, she nearly twisted my cock when she got her come.

Maggie fell over and Allie was already moving her sexy ass over to get on top of me. I looked at her and she grinned as she took my cock deep inside my pussy.

“Just don’t shoot my pussy full of cum. I know you just filled Maggie’s pussy with cum, but I want to wait.”

“Fuck me Allie – and don’t worry. I just shot two loads of cum inside her hot pussy. You can get all of my cock you want now.”

“Then I want two good hard cums, just like you gave her.”

“Ride my cock, Allie. Fuck me hard, Baby. Did you know Mary Ellen wants to see you and me fuck tomorrow?”

“OH FUCK, JOE DON! HUSH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, BOY.” Allie got her first - long grinding come - since we returned from Biloxi.

“She wants me to fuck Maggie too - and that’s not all...”

“OH GOD DAMN, JOE DON! I’m about to come again ... what else?”

“She wants to give Gramps some pussy, after she watches you and Maggie fuck him.”

“DAMN JOE DON - FUCK ME REALLY DEEP! I feel another come, coming on Baby.”

“I feel like I could shoot my cum in your pussy too Allie. Will you let me? I would love to see how it feels, maybe just shoot a few shots in your pussy with my naked cock.”

“You promise not to fill my pussy, like you did Maggie?”

“Yeah - just one or two really hard shots while I’m all the way up inside your belly like this. It feels so good to get my come when I’m that deep inside you. I wish we never had to use condoms again, don’t you Allie?”

“OH GOD DAMN - SHOOT MY PUSSY FULL - OH FUCK YES – BABY – I LOVE YOUR FAT COCK AND I LOVE THE WAY YOUR CUM FEELS SHOOTING DEEP INSIDE MY PUSSY!”

“Is it good when we come together like this? I mean, with with my cock all the way inside you?”

“OH FUCK YES. I wish you could go one more time! I love feeling you come inside me. Fuck me deeper, like you did that time. You hit my cervix, and I need to feel that again and again - so I can get more comes. Fuck me, Joe Don. Fill my pussy with your cum and I’ll help you fuck Mom again.”

“Keep fucking me Allie, you’ve got me all worked up. You just let me fuck you with my naked cock and shoot your pussy full of cum, and now, I have another huge load of cum for you.”

“Do it Joe Don, and I’ll let you and Mary Ellen watch me when I give Gramps some pussy tomorrow. You may need hide though. He may be shy about fucking his granddaughter ... OH FUCK YES ... OH DEAR GOD – I LOVE MY BROTHER’S COCK! I feel you shooting inside me. I’m cumming again now. Fill my pussy with cum little brother, I don’t give a fuck if you do knock me up.”

Wow, Allie and Maggie were talking just like Mom and Mary Ellen - when we fucked. They didn’t give a fuck if I knocked them up either ... so I did. Now I’ve come home and knocked my sister and her best friend.

FUCK IT - I love my family.

Allie rolled off beside me and I was between her and Maggie. They both reached down and pulled their panties back over their cum filled pussies. We snuggled up and went to sleep, with both of them holding me - and me holding their titties.


I was up early the next morning and hurried to get my bath. I was already wanting some more of Mary Ellen’s sexy ass as soon as I opened my eyes.

I waited to wake Allie and Maggie until I was dressed. I knew we’d ball up in a cluster-fuck again if I wasn’t ready to leave when they got up.

“I told Mary Ellen I wanted her to wear a short skirt - no panties no bra, today. I sure wish both of you would dress the same.”

“We’re way ahead of you, Joe Don. We’ve even talked about getting Mom to dress like that too,” Maggie said.

“Yeah, I bet if Mom bends over in front of Gramps with no panties on and her big titties about to pop out of a loose blouse, he’ll probably pop his big fat cock inside her pussy from behind too,” Allie added.

“Wow, you two are making me so fucking horny, I need to hurry and get to Mary Ellen’s. I’ll see all of you over at your new house. I hope y’all will let us come see you, while they’re building our new home.”

“Come see us hell - why don’t you and Mary Ellen just move in with us, now. You can get married when school’s out and we’ll all tease the hell out of Gramps when we swim naked in the lake,” Allie told me.

“You better watch out how you say that around Mary Ellen, I think she may want to give each of your pussies a test drive too, if she ever gets the chance to see you naked,” I said, just to see what they thought about my girlfriend liking girls and pussy as much as I do.

“You tell that tall, big tittied, blonde girlfriend of yours, that we both want some of her sexy ass too - and you can fuck all three of us while we suck and eat each other,” Maggie said.

“I’m going to tell her just what you said. She and Mom already want to try it out. Can we get Mom naked with us too? We’ll all fuck and suck pussy then.”

“Get outta here Joe Don! We need baths so we can get over to Mason City. If Mom and Mary Ellen both leave off the undies, we’ll make sure we get naked with them before we leave there today. Just so you’ll know ahead of time, I want some of Mom’s sexy ass myself, so don’t be shocked,” Allie said as she kissed me and pushed me toward the door.

“Just so you both will know, I want some MORE of her sexy ass myself.”

I left them grinning.

When I got to Martha’s to pick Mary Ellen up, she came to the door and waved me in this morning. I jumped out and ran to the door. She’s dressed in a tee shirt and she flashed her naked pussy at me. I’d have run to the gulf and back to get my hands on her pussy right then.

“Martha and I have breakfast cooked, we can eat here. She needs another fucking, Joe Don. Since you’ve agreed to let me give Gramps some pussy, I’m going to let you fuck my sister anytime you want some of her pussy.”

“You’ve got a trade-in there girl. I love Martha’s fat pussy and I love fucking up against her butt too while I reach around and hold her big titties.”

“I slept with her last night and she told me that was now her favorite way to get fucked. She loves it when you bend her over the couch or a chair and fuck her like you did that last time.”

Martha is wearing a thin housecoat and I could see her huge, milk filled titties swinging and swaying underneath, as she walked over to hug me.

“Good morning, Joe Don. I guess Mary Ellen told you that I wanted my pussy stretched again this morning. Just so you’ll know, she told me I could give you some pussy anytime you want some.”

“She told me the same thing, Martha. I want your sexy ass right now.”

“Tell her why I said you could have some of my sister’s pussy anytime, Joe Don.”

“Because I told you it would be alright with me, if you to give Gramps some pussy,” I said and Martha laughed.

“So, I’ve become a pussy trade-in at Smith Chevrolet?”

“Your pussy is good enough to swap for any car in this town. You’ve just been idle for too long - or, maybe Gene has kept you out of circulation too long,” I told her as she hugged me.

We ate our breakfast while it was hot, then when they’d cleared the kitchen table, Mary Ellen pulled her sisters thin housecoat off her shoulders and threw it on the floor.

Her breasts still amaze me. They’re filled with milk, nipples puffy and swollen, and they barely sag from the weight. When she moves, her breasts swing back and forth - making my cock jerk up and down.

“Let’s fuck her from behind again, Joe Don.”

“Martha bend over the table and spread your legs, we’re going to fuck you with my boyfriends cock.”

Martha was eager to have this fucking - just as much as I was to have her pussy again. She bent forward over the table, her sexy ass spread and her thick buttocks open for my cock to slip between.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.