Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“I love Joe Don’s big beautiful cock. Hurry Mary Ellen, this was your idea and now I can’t wait to see if I can even get his cock in my pussy.”

“Stand up and bend over so I can shave between your buttocks and make sure I have all the hair off your butthole too.”

Martha was bending from her waist as she spread her legs wide to let her sister run her hand over her pussy lips, feeling for stubble. Mary Ellen took her razor and wet it, then she took some more soap and smeared her sister’s pussy. She shaved her all over, getting the few hairs around her butthole and on the sides of her pussy.

I reached over and ran my fingers over her pussy, then up between her buttocks and Martha shivered as she stood up.

Mary Ellen washed her pussy and I washed her butt.

“I wish you two would come every day and give me this kind of treatment. I could get used to this,” Martha said as she stood from her bath.

“We’ll be back - but first, I want to see Joe fuck Allie and Mom,” Mary Ellen said.

“Mary Ellen, you mean to tell me you two are going to fuck his mom - and sister too?” Martha asked.

“Yes and Mom’s going to be there when Joe and I fuck the first time, too. I hope she wants it to be soon. Just looking at his cock makes my pussy wet.”

“I’ll tell Mom when I get home tonight, that you want her to help us fuck real soon.”

I’ve already made up my mind, I want Mom and Mary Ellen both naked when we do fuck.

Mary Ellen and I helped Martha step out of the bath tub, then we dried her off. She was smiling, but I could tell she was still a little unsure about this. Hell, I was a little unsure too, but they were naked and I was too. I didn’t worry too much about what might happen - I want some pussy.

“Martha, sit on the bed. Joe and I want to make love to you - so you just relax and let it happen.”

“Mary Ellen, I’m so excited I can’t think straight ... I just want you and Joe to be sure about this.”

“Martha, we both love you, and I want you to take a look at Joe’s fat cock and tell me you want him to fuck you or not.”

“I do want him to fuck me, and I can’t wait any longer. Just fuck me long enough to make me come at least, I love you both for doing this.”

“You just sit here on the side of your bed and spread your legs. Joe is going to take your pussy for a ride.

“Joe would you just look at her fat little pussy? It’s all shiny and wet,” Mary Ellen said as she pushed her sister back to lie on the bed, her legs wide, her pussy exposed.

I was on the floor between her legs as soon as she was lying back on the bed. She scooted her butt out to the edge of the bed and I touched her pussy mound.

“OH FUCK!”

Mary Ellen lay beside her sister, her hands on her sister huge breasts, massaging them - rolling them all over her chest.

She leaned over and sucked a nipple into her mouth and I nearly shot my cum I was so excited.

I wasn’t able to stand it any longer and licked her pussy. I love her taste and dipped my tongue back for more.

“That feels so fucking good, Joe! suck my pussy, Baby. I could come with both of you licking and sucking me.”

“Get all the comes you can, we’ll make sure you get plenty, before we’re through with you.”

Martha was humping her pussy up to meet my mouth, and I kept sucking her. I was just about as excited as she was and when she started getting her come, I raised up and slipped my cock into her pussy without a condom on.

“OH FUCK YES! Your big fat cock feels so good running deep inside my pussy like this.

“I just wanted to see how it feels to put my naked cock in your naked pussy, before I put a condom on. Your pussy is hot to fuck and you sure are tight. You make me want to fuck you like this.”

“Then, fuck me, me with your naked cock! I need you and I would love to feel your naked cock spewing cum deep inside my pussy.”

“Fuck her Joe! Fuck her and shoot her pussy full of cum. I would love to see you fill my sister’s pussy full of your cum.”

“Mary Ellen, I’m real close now - do need to do this? OH FUCK YES! I feel you squeezing my cock, Martha. Do you want my cum? Do you want my baby?”

“Fuck my sister’s pussy and fill her belly with cum.”

“Fuck me Joe! GOOD-GOD, your huge cock feels so good in my pussy.”

“But...”

“Fuck her Joe and I’ll help you fuck your sister, your cousin Audrey, Mom - and I’ll even let you fuck your naked cock deep inside my naked pussy...

“Fuck my sister’s pussy. I love seeing your cock sliding in and out of her pussy ... OH FUCK! I’m getting my cum too!”

That was more than enough to push me over the top. I stopped worrying about Martha’s naked pussy. I filled her pussy with cum as she fucked her body up at me.

Mary Ellen pulled me up on top of Martha, until I lay my face right in between her huge breasts. I started sucking one while Mary Ellen sucked the other one. Martha started bumping her pussy up and down against my cock. I was still hard and I felt the head of my cock slip back inside her slick, fat pussy lips.

Martha and I both started fucking faster when my cock bottomed out in her pussy this time. She locked her ankles around my butt and pulled her self up to meet me each time I shoved into her.

“Shove your cock all the way inside me Joe. Fill my pussy with cum.”

“Fuck her hot pussy, Joe. Fuck her pussy full of cum and make her happy. I love my sister and I love you too.” Mary Ellen said as she leaned down and kissed me on my mouth as I shot another big load of cum in Martha’s pussy.

Mary Ellen washed my cock, then washed her sister’s pussy. We left her lying across her bed, covered with sheet. I kinda felt bad about fucking her naked pussy and filling her with my cum, but it sure felt good and damn – does she love to fuck.

“I’ll be back early in the morning, Mary Ellen. I really enjoyed today - and tonight too. I want you naked with me as soon as we can make it happen. I was wishing it was us making love - but I really do love fucking your sister too. I wanted you at the same time, and I still want you.”

“I was wishing the same thing. We’ll talk to Mom real soon. I know she wants to be with us as bad as we want her. I love you, and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

We kissed good night and I left. It wasn’t even dark, and I hated to go home. I knew everyone would still be shopping.

I was asleep when they got home. Allie woke me, and she, Maggie, Anita, and Audrey wanted to model for me. They put on a fashion show that made me glad I was a boy. They showed me everything from bras and panties - to skirts and dresses - and sexy sleep wear.

Mom came up before she and dad went to bed and I jumped up to hug her.

“I’ll show you mine when you get home tomorrow, Joe. I want a private showing with you,” she whispered.

“I thought about bringing Mary Ellen with me tomorrow.”

“Good, she can model all I bought for her too. She and I will show you what we have. It’s past time for you and her to do more than kiss and touch.” She whispered and patted my cock.

“Thanks Mom. See you tomorrow afternoon. I’ll be gone early again in the morning. I guess Gramps told you what he was doing with his house?”

“Yes he did ... he told me as soon as he learned Allie and Maggie were coming here to live. I love my Daddy so much...

“Good night everyone, we have to start getting Allie and Maggie moved over to Gramps tomorrow, so get rested,” mom told them.

I was up and gone early the next morning. I could hardly wait to see Mary Ellen again after just one night away from her.

As soon as I pulled into their driveway, she ran out the door to jump off the porch just like yesterday. Her full skirt flew up and there was no doubt, she wasn’t wearing panties today.

“I missed you Joe Don. I could hardly sleep for waking up and thinking of you fucking my sister. I think you and I need to fuck soon - don’t you?”

“I feel the same way. I told Mom I wanted to bring you home with me today, and she said you and she could show me all the stuff she bought for you and her.”

“Mom bought me some clothes too? Do you know what she bought me?”

“No, but Mom sure was smiling, she said you’d love it and she bought her some like it.”

“I hope she bought us both some sexy new undies - then she and I can show them off to you. I sure wish we could get naked with her too.”

“She told me it was time for you and me to do more than kiss and touch. I really think she wants us to get naked with her this afternoon.”

“You mean – you and I may get to fuck - with her helping us? I want her to fuck you too, Joe Don. I love her like my own mom and I want her to feel good with us when we do fuck.”

“We’ll see how that goes. I’m not sure Mom will fuck me when we fuck, but we both know she gets excited when we start talking about sex - and touching and kissing.”

We ate at the Big Spoon again, and met Gramps at the dealership. He was excited about Allie and Maggie moving in with him until he gets his new house built. They were planning on stopping by here, when they get here with the first load of their stuff, and he’s going out there with them.

When Mom, Allie and Maggie came by, Gramps was really excited. He told me that Dad will stay and close up shop, today and tomorrow, while we move the girls in with Gramps.

Mary Ellen sucked me off while we drove out to the lake, and I stopped behind some trees so I could eat her pussy. We’re both ready to go all the way, and we’re hoped it will happen today.

Before we got to Gramps place, she pulled her blouse off and removed her bra. Then she put her blouse back on and left the buttons loose to the bottom of her big titties. I love her showing her titties like this. I can see both of them.

When we got out to Gramps house on the lake, they were already carrying stuff in.

Mary Ellen grabbed Mom and pulled her aside.

“Mom, Joe and I want to fuck today - can we?” She came right out and asked.

“I was hoping today would be the day. I’m so horny I can hardly wait,” Mom said.

“Me too. Look, I pulled all my undies off and I’d be naked if I could,” Mary Ellen said as she pulled her skirt up to show Mom her pussy. Then pulled her blouse open at the top, to expose her breasts.

Mom’s wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She grabbed both of us and pulled us around the corner behind some bushes. She stripped naked in the yard and pulled her undies off, then put her shorts and t-hirt back on.

“Mom, Joe Don and I want some of your pussy too. Will you let us fuck and suck you? Then you and Joe Don fuck and suck me?”

“Today’s going to mark the first time for us three to fuck and suck each other, Mary Ellen. You and I get what we want and Joe Don, gets to fuck both of us.”

“When we ride back to Cranston together, lets get naked Mom! We can even walk in your house naked. I’m so excited, I can hardly stand it.”

“You two have me as excited as your are. We’ll get naked as soon as we leave, we’ll have to look close for anyone walking by, before we can go in the house naked. Right now, I feel like I could jump on Joe Don’s big cock and ride it all the way home,” Mom laughed.

“I wonder what Gramps is going to do with Allie and Maggie living here, until he gets his new home built?” I asked Mom.

“Are you referring to them always going half dressed - or less?”

“Yes. Do you think Gramps will mind, or will he make them put some clothes on?”

“If I know your Gramps, he’ll encourage them. Even in his early 60’s, Gramps is quite the ladies man,” Mom told us.

Mary Ellen said, “I could feel his energy when he looked at me yesterday. I knew he wanted me to show my titties when I was sitting up front.

“I almost flashed them at him, but I was afraid to at the time.”

“I knew you were being really flirty. I almost asked you to show him some titty. Maybe we need to act on our feelings more often - instead of worrying about Gramps feelings,” I told her.

“Lets do it now - Mom, can we? Can we flash some titty for Gramps to see? I’m so excited, my pussy is wet.”

“You have the open blouse, unbutton it all the way down, and tie it under your breasts. He’ll get his eyes full then,” Mom told her.

“Mom, you need to tie yours like that too, without your bra. Your breasts will be just about to pop through that tee shirt.”

Mom surprised Mary Ellen and I both when she pulled her t-shirt out of her shorts, then ripped it in a jagged line right up between her breasts. She pulled the thin white shirt back over her breasts and tied it as tight as she could get it. Her nipples were like pencil erasers, nearly forcing their way out of the opening in her shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.