Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

I took Mary Ellen home later and she was all over me as I drove. She wanted to go back to the park so we could sit and talk, but I knew we’d end up naked. I owed it to her, myself and my family, as well as her sister Martha to keep my cock out of her pussy for a while longer.

She finally calmed down and realized that I was right, she and I both had promised everyone that we’d do this the right way.

When I took her home, Martha wanted to know why she was wearing the little black dress.

“Oh Martha, I just love all of Joe Dan’s family, and they make me feel so good. I feel like I’m already part of their family. Even Gramps likes me ... Oh, I swapped dresses with Mom - I mean Ms. Rita, and she loves your sundress. I even got her to take her panties off and let me shave her pussy. OH, I forgot to tell you about Audrey - Joe Don’s cousin. I just love her too, and we had the best time. She shaved my pussy and then I shaved Miss Rita’s pussy after that. I love her so much, and she reminds me of our mom like you wouldn’t believe. I called her, Mom and she told me she would be my Mom. She told me that when Joe Don and I get married, I would be her daughter. OH Martha I am so happy,” Mary Ellen was so excited, and Martha was laughing.

“It’s true Martha, my family fell in love with Mary Ellen like I did, and we want to get married next summer. We promised them the same thing we promised you, we wouldn’t get pregnant until we’re married.”

“Let me see under that dress, did you really have your pussy shaved? OH MY GOD - I love it. I bet Joe Don watched too - didn’t he?”

“Oh Yes! Martha, when Audrey was through shaving me, he kissed my pussy, then sucked me until I got so many comes my pussy hurt.”

“Did you really kiss - and suck her pussy, Joe?”

“Yes, guilty as charged. I love sucking her pussy, too.”

“Martha, you should let me shave your pussy. I bet Joe would love to kiss your pussy too, since he can’t fuck mine,”

“Hush girl, you two are making me feel so fucking hot ... Damn, did he really suck your pussy until he made you come?”

“Yes, I got many good comes too. He is so good at sucking pussy - Martha, you’ll think he’s about to eat your pussy before he lets you up. You should let me shave your pussy - then you need to let Joe kiss it. Gene is going to be gone another two weeks to mechanics school in Detroit - and it’s not like you would be cheating. Just think – we’ll keep your pussy shaved, and when he gets back, he’ll even want to kiss your hairless pussy. You really need to know what it’s like to get your pussy kissed Martha. I’ve never had sex, but I want to experience it all - more than ever now.”

“Let me think about it a day or two, Mary Ellen. I think I’d love to feel my pussy with no hair.”

“Good, Gramps wants me to go to work with Joe tomorrow ... Can I Martha?”

“Wow, they really are welcoming you to the family. Sure you can, Sis. Maybe while you’re gone tomorrow, I can think straight while I’m here by myself, and make up my mind about having my pussy shaved.”

“Good, we’ll be here tomorrow after work, to get you shaved and sucked. Joe Don and I will even fuck you too, if you want to experience a good fuck with a huge cock. I’d love to see Joe Don fuck my sister ... Martha, Hon - you should see my boyfriends huge cock. I’ll bet you now, it’s almost a foot long.”

“Girl ... hush your crazy mouth. No man has a foot long cock!

“Joe, is your cock really that big?”

“It’s only 10 and ¾ inches when it swells to full erection.”

“Oh Fuck! I’d love to see a cock that big.”

“You’ll see it tomorrow afternoon,” Mary Ellen told her.

“I’ll see you early in the morning, Mary Ellen. We’ll stop for breakfast before we go to work. Martha we’ll see you tomorrow when we get back.”

“OK – tell me what time. I want to be ready.”

“I’ll be here at 6:30, we open at 8:00 and that will give us time to get over to Mason City and eat. Wear something really sexy - like you did today. I want to show you off to everyone.”

“See how he is Martha? Don’t you just love him, too?”

“Yes, Hon I do ... more and more all the time. Now you two say goodnight...

“And Joe, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Night Martha.”

Mary Ellen walked out on the porch with me. “I love you Mary Ellen - I know that for sure now.”

“I love you too, Joe. I’m going to marry you one day - have your babies, and be the best wife you could ever dream of.”

“I know, sexy Baby. Get some sleep and I’ll see you early in the morning.”

“Let me have your shirt to sleep in, please?”

I pulled my tee shirt off and handed it to her.

We kissed before I stepped off the porch and left in my sporty little ‘55 Chevy.


When I drove up the next morning, Mary Ellen ran out to meet me before I could get out. She’s wearing my white tee shirt with a black belt around her waist. She’s wearing a skirt similar to the one she had picked out for Audrey yesterday. It has a slit on the side, but not all the way to her hip.

I knew she wasn’t wearing a bra when she stepped off the porch and her titties bounced. When she got closer, I could see her tiny nipples about to pierce the shirt.

“Damn Mary Ellen, you look good enough to eat for breakfast. Did I tell you that I love you?”

“Thanks Joe. I’d let you eat me too, if I get to eat you. I love you too, Baby. Now let’s get some breakfast. I’m a growing girl and I need some food, since I can’t eat your cock this morning.”

Mary Ellen sat close to me and I raised my arm to let her scoot closer. I like this better, I can put my arm around her shoulder and feel her right titty as I drive.

We stopped at The Big Spoon Cafe in Mason City for breakfast. I’ve been here with dad and Gramps, and it’s always packed early in the morning. We sat in a booth near the front counter, drinking coffee as we ate our eggs, toast, and bacon.

“I just love breakfast, I can hardly wait until I get to cook your breakfast each morning. Mom taught me to cook, so you won’t have to worry about me burning your food.”

“I wasn’t worried. I can cook too, and we’ll have fun in the kitchen, as well as the bedroom,”

Every male in the place had their eyes on Mary Ellen’s shirt as she sat across from me. She never knew they were looking, but I saw them. I felt like a king with this beautiful girl sitting across from me.

We drove up to the dealership just as Gramps pulled into his parking place. Mary Ellen jumped out and ran to him. She hugged him as he held his arms out for her.

“Good morning – Sweetheart. You sure look good early in the morning. But then I knew you would. I bet that’s one of Joe Don’s shirts you’re wearing. My wife used to do that - back when we were young. Keep it up girl, let him know he has something special when he looks at you.”

“I will Gramps, and thanks. I’m so happy - I dreamed of Joe and me being married last night. I love him so much.”

“I know you do Baby, and he loves you.

“Joe Don, here’s the keys. There’s an extra front door key and an extra shop key on there. Take them off after you open up - you’ll need keys to this place.”

“Thanks Gramps, and thanks for taking time with Mary Ellen. She loves you like you’re her real Gramps,” I told him after I opened the door to the show room.

Mary Ellen ran to look at the new cars parked in the showroom.

“She reminds me of your mom, when she was her age. So full of life - and so eager to learn. Your mom has settled down a lot, but she used to be a little hellcat just like your dad’s sister, Anita.”

Mom was wild back then?”

“Not wild, just mischievous. Always wanting to see what she could get away with. I let her get away with everything too. I want you to treat Mary Ellen the same way. Let her run, let her have fun, and dress sexy - even scandalous if that’s what she wants. Already, she loves you with her heart, body and soul. Let her show it. Never put her down for being herself and having fun.”

“Thanks Gramps. I promise, I won’t. I love her too much to tell her no. It’s all I can do now to tell her we need to wait to have sex and have kids. She wants it all right now. Well, I do too, but I promised her sister - and Mom that we’d wait.”

“Talk to your mom, she went through a lot with Allie. She’ll help you and Mary Ellen both. There are things you and she can do, to put off doing all the things you really want to do - for a while anyway. Then you’ll both want the real thing.”

“Wow Gramps, I love you. You’re so smart and so understanding. I can never thank you for all you’ve done for me, and now for Mary Ellen.”

“Yes you can, you’ve been groomed since day one - to take over this dealership. I want you to make this dealership one of the largest in the south. I have big dreams for you and now that you’ve found the perfect partner to make it all work, I’ll help you make it happen.”

“We’ll do it too, Gramps. We’ll always come to you and Dad for advice, and we’ll do it right. I think I want to live in Mason City when we graduate, so we’ll be closer.”

“How about living five miles from Mason City - out in the country?”

“Well, I guess that would be ... Uh, Gramps you’re grinning. What do you have in mind?”

“I told Allie, that she and Maggie could move into my house on the lake. I just bought another fifty acres on the lakefront and I’m building another, even bigger house there.”

“Wow, I bet Allie loves that. She always did like going to your place on the lake. She and Maggie will be lying on that boat dock naked, all summer now ... oops I shouldn’t have told on them.”

“Hell Joe, I’ve seen them many times, and I’ve always made sure they were safe. Even old Gramps likes seeing naked girls.”

Damn, My Gramps is so cool!

“So you’re building you a new, bigger home?”

“No...”

“But you said you were.”

“No - I said I’m building a new home there. I didn’t say it was mine.”

“Gramps, you’re talking in riddles now ... OH WOW GRAMPS, you mean...”

“Yes, I mean. Now call that pretty woman of yours over here and tell her.”

“Mary Ellen, come over here, Baby. We’ve got GREAT news.”

“What?”

Her long blonde hair is flowing wild down her back - her titties heaving.

“Gramps is building us a new home out on the lake. He just gave Allie his home. We’ll be living on the lake when we get married.”

“Oh Gramps, I love you so much. I love the water and being in the country. Will you come live with us - now that you’ve given Allie your house?”

“No Hon. I’m not living with two wild-ass newly weds. I’m going to build another, smaller house a few hundred yards from you. Don’t worry, there’ll be plenty of trees for privacy so you can run wild and naked all over the place.”

“Gramps, I was just thinking of doing that very thing - how did you know?”

“I was young and in love once, myself. I remember all about it too. Enjoy your youth, and treasure it the rest of your lives.”

“Oh here comes your, uh, Mr. Don. I mean Dad - uh your dad. Gosh, I don’t know what to call him when I speak to him,” Mary Ellen said as she looked at me, then Gramps.

Gramps told her, “Call him ‘Dad’ Mary Ellen. He’ll love it and besides, he’s a pushover for a pretty girl. He’ll be proud you thought enough of him to call him, Dad. Go meet him like you met me outside. But do it because you love him - and he’s the father of the man you love,”

“Wow Gramps, you’re wonderful. I just love you so much. Be right back, I’m going to hug my titties all over my Dad, and make him love me like my Gramps loves me.”

We watched as she did exactly what she said. She ran to him - arms out - leaving him no choice but to hug her. Dad didn’t disappoint her. He laughed as he grabbed her around her waist and swung her around and around, like he does Allie and Maggie.

Mary Ellen laughed and held onto his neck as they swung. I love my dad all over again for making her feel so welcome and so loved. He put her feet on the floor and they walked into the showroom, arms around each others waist, talking as if she’s already my wife.

My dad is so cool, just like my Gramps.

“Morning Dad. How was that for a warm greeting to Smith Chevrolet?” I asked as I hugged him and watched as he hugged Gramps - something they do each day when they meet.

“That was the best ever. We need Mary Ellen as a welcoming committee. We’d have all the business.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.