Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

Mary Ellen didn’t have much hair to begin with, but what she had was curly and short. Audrey made quick work of shaving her pussy, and I watched as she washed her smooth brown pussy with a warm cloth.

“I bet Joe Don would love to kiss your pussy Mary Ellen,” she said and turned to smile at me. I looked at Mary Ellen and she nodded.

“Kiss my naked pussy, Joe.”

I nearly knocked Audrey out of the way getting to her.

She’s warm and she’s starting to get wet. I kissed her lightly and then licked her, I could taste some of the soap, but I love it all.

I licked right up through her smooth slit, my tongue slipping into her opening a little.

I pulled her pussy open with my fingers and licked her as she moaned and wiggled ... leaning back against the commode tank.

Audrey reached up and cupped Mary Ellen’s titty. She moaned even louder. I pulled her tight pussy open and pushed my tongue inside to find her clitty. It began to wake up with all the attention. I was sucking and Mary Ellen was bucking her butt up off the commode seat to meet me.

I knew she was about to get her cum, but I kept sucking. I wanted this to be her best yet. She was moaning even louder and I pulled back.

“Don’t let her scream, I’m going to make her cum,” I told Audrey.

I leaned back down to her pussy and sucked her little clitty, then pulled it between my lips and sucked her pussy some more.

I glanced up and saw Audrey cup both her titties as Mary Ellen began to get louder. I heard her muffled voice and glanced up past Audrey’s to see them kissing. When Mary Ellen started coming in my mouth, I was so excited, I shot my cum all over the front of the commode and the floor.

Mary Ellen was grabbing Audrey’s titties as Audrey was fondling hers, they were still kissing and I ran my hand up between Audrey’s legs, until my fingers slipped into her pussy. I fingered her with two fingers and she started moving her butt and fucking my fingers. She got her cum with her mouth on Mary Ellen’s mouth and they fell against each other.

When we were through, I cleaned the cum from the floor and commode as they washed each other with a soapy cloth, then rinsed and dried. I was happy that my cousin loves my girlfriend. I watched her and Audrey, naked together - washing each other.

I really need to talk Dad into having showers put in. Nearly everyone is having them installed in new homes, and a lot of older homes too. I want a BIG shower in my home when Mary Ellen and I get married.

Audrey pulled a short cheerleader skirt from the closet and stepped into it. It was almost up to her naked crotch and I grinned at Mary Ellen.

“Audrey, I see something that would knock their eyes out, here try this long skirt with the slit up the side,” she said as she pulled the skirt from the clothes rod. It was just a straight skirt, very flimsy and very thin ... I like it.

“Are you sure? I want to be naughty - they expect it of me.”

“Honey, this skirt is very sexy and very naughty - no panties - no bra. You’ll knock ‘em dead with this skirt.”

Mary Ellen held it open for Audrey to pull down over her titties and down to her waist.

She fastened it in back and Audrey stood there with her left leg pushed out through the slit that reached the waist band. My cock got hard, knowing that her naked, hairless pussy was just inches inside that flap of thin material.

“Wow, I love it Mary Ellen. You really know clothes, now pick a blouse. This is mom’s skirt but she lets me wear her clothes - so just find me something sexy that shows my titties.”

“Here’s one for you. I have one of these and I just love wearing it. I’ve never been brave enough to wear it without a bra. You are, and we’re about to see what a sexy little seductress you can be.”

Mary Ellen helped Audrey get the thin white blouse over her head. She pulled one shoulder down and the elastic made the blouse fit tight over Audrey’s naked titties.

“I love this - Mary Ellen. I want you to help me pick my clothes out when we go shopping,” Audrey told her.

Mary Ellen picked up Mom’s little black dress from the chair and slipped it over her head. Audrey and I both reached out to pull and tug it into place. I slipped my hand under her dress and felt her naked pussy, then cupped her buttocks and pulled her next to me for a kiss.

When we backed up, Mary Ellen looked at Audrey, she was looking at us with a strange look. I grabbed her and kissed her like I had kissed Mary Ellen, ramming my tongue into her mouth.

I looked at Mary Ellen and she smiled, then looked at Audrey. She grabbed my sexy cousin - and they kissed like Audrey had kissed Rho, Lee and Deb that night. I mean she sucked Mary Ellen’s lips and grabbed her sexy butt, pulling her close. Damn, they look so sexy kissing. I have never in my life seen women kissing until this past week or so, now it seems it goes on all the time.

“Fuck, Mary Ellen you are so sexy, and I love the way you kiss. I hope you don’t mind that Joe Don kissed me just now. I think he’s the best friend I have in the world and he’s really helped me to see things different.”

“I was really excited when you kissed each other. I’m sure if you told the truth, you’ve done more than kiss.”

“Mary Ellen, it was before we met you. I really needed my cousin and now I want to be close to both of you.”

“Hey, I wasn’t mad. In fact, not only do I want to see you fuck him - I want to help him fuck you next time. He and I are waiting for the right time.

“I love you so much, I hope I can come see y’all when you get married.”

“You can and you will. We love you as a best friend and a sexy young woman. I may even want some of your hot little pussy myself and I’ve never even touched a pussy other than mine.”

“OH GOSH. I hope you’ll let Joe Don be there with us if we do.”

“He’ll be there. I love him too much already, not to share my whole life with him.”

I told them, “Let’s go down stairs I think I heard Dad and Gramps drive up.”

Sure enough, when we walked into the kitchen, Dad and Gramps came in. I walked straight to Dad with Mary Ellen’s hand in mine.

“Dad, this is Mary Ellen Greene - I told you she was beautiful - didn’t I?”

“You sure did, but you left out the part about her being beautiful and sexy.

“Hi Mary Ellen it’s good to meet you, after hearing your name so much around here. You’re a very pretty young woman, may I have a hug? I think we’ll be seeing a lot more of you around here.”

Gramps was standing behind Dad and I turned to pull Mary Ellen to him, he was grinning as he winked at me, smiling his approval.

“Mary Ellen, I’m pleased to meet you. I’ve been waiting for this young man to start dating. I’ve always wanted him to meet and marry a pretty girl. He outdid my dreams for him. You’re a beautiful young woman. I hope you’ll be the mother of my great-grand kids. You know by now - this boy is the only hope of the family name being carried on.

“Joe Don - you - are one very lucky young man,” Gramps said loud enough for all to hear. He grabbed Mary Ellen in a bear hug and swung her around and around like he does Allie and Audrey.

Mom came up behind me, her arms around my waist and pulled me back against her body. I felt her pussy mound on my butt and her titties against my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.