Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

When we arrived at my house, I asked Mary Ellen to wait by my car so I could get Mom to come out and meet her before the others gang up on her.

“Mom, come out and meet Mary Ellen. She’s absolutely beautiful, and I want you to like her as much as I do. I think I’m falling in love with her, Mom,” I said as I grabbed her and pulled her toward the door.

“Joe Don, I just got out of the tub a few minutes ago. I don’t even have a bra on. I can’t go out there like this,” she said and I looked at her. She’s wearing one of my old tee shirts and I could see her nipples.

“Wow Mom, you are SO HOT. She’s not wearing a bra either, and Martha told her she looks good in her sundress.”

I looked at Mom’s titties one more time.

“Mom, you really do have some nice titties,” I whispered just before we reached Mary Ellen.

“Mary Ellen, this is my mom, Rita. Mom this is, Mary Ellen Greene.”

I shouldn’t have worried about Mom. I knew if Mary Ellen was pretty and sexy, Mom would fall in love with her, just like I did. Mom’s always told me she wanted me to date and marry a beautiful girl so I would have beautiful babies.

“Mary Ellen, I’ll say one thing for Joe Don, he sure knows beauty when he sees it. You are absolutely beautiful. I just love the way that little summer dress fits you. I wish I could look that good with it on.”

Mom grabbed her, and they mashed titties.

“Thank you, Ms. Taylor. I see why Joe Don is always talking about his pretty mom. You look so young and you’re so tall and sexy. I bet Joe loves to show you off to his friends.”

Man, two VERY sexy women for me to love ... and I’m loving it.

“Come inside with me, Hon. I need to put a dress on before Don comes home. You can keep me company while Joe gets a bath. I think you may have gotten him a little overheated. He smells like he has pussy smeared all over him.”

“Well, we did have some fun earlier.”

“Good Honey, I want both of you to have lots of fun. Joe knows I approve as long as he uses protection.” Mom looked at me.

“Ms. Taylor, I wish you could have met my mom. You remind me so much of her. She was just like you, so tall and sexy - and she loved having fun.”

“Thank you Honey.

“Joe, you get a bath and we’ll meet you downstairs, either in my room or the kitchen.”

I kissed Mom on her cheek, squeezing her right titty. I laughed when she jumped back. I kissed Mary Ellen and squeezed her titty, and they both swatted at me as I ran toward the door.

I hurried through my bath and dressed in starched jeans, a fresh tee shirt and my white sneakers. I hurried back to the kitchen and they weren’t there. I went to Mom and Dad’s room and peeked in when I turned the knob, and it was unlocked.

Mary Ellen was standing by mom’s bed, wearing nothing but some small, pale yellow panties. Mom was in her bathroom. I could see her through the door.

“Hey Pretty Baby,” I said as I walked in as if it were my room.

Mary Ellen turned to see me and ran to me, hugging her big naked titties to me. We kissed and I cupped a breast in my hand, just as Mom came in the room.

“Will you two cool it? You’ll have my room smelling like fresh pussy.”

“Wow, Mom you look so good in Mary Ellen’s dress. You should wear clothes like that more often”

I could clearly see her nipples through the thin dress.

“I love this dress. Where did Martha get it, Mary Ellen?”

“I’m not sure, but I’ll ask. Why don’t you wear it tonight and let me have one of yours to wear. My friends and I did that all the time back home, and we loved it.”

“I would, but what would Martha say?”

“She would love to know you were wearing her dress right now. Help me pick one out and we’ll swap for the night.”

“If you’re sure - but I need to put some lighter colored panties on, this sun dress is very thin and I can see right through it.”

As soon as she said that, Mary Ellen pulled her yellow panties off and handed them to mom.

Man, I love this.

“Mary Ellen, I just love the way you are so nonchalant about sex - and your sexy underwear. I don’t want you ever change. I hope you do fall in love with my son. You and Joe Don would have some beautiful grandbabies ... Now, hand me those skimpy little panties,” Mom said, hiking her dress up to pull her panties off. She made sure she didn’t expose her butt or pussy to me - though I was trying to see her.

When she had them on, she walked by the light and they didn’t show under her dress. Mary Ellen walked up to Mom and stood at her back as she reached around to pull her dress up so I could see. My Mom is a very sexy woman and I can see her pussy hair on the edges of her panties. Mary Ellen turned her to the big mirror and showed her.

“We need to get that grass trimmed some - then you’ll look more like Joe Don’s sister than his mom.”

Mary Ellen pulled Mom around to kiss her cheek and they ended up face to face. Mom kissed her lips ... Mary Ellen rushed her and they locked lips, pressing their bodies against each other.

“Joe Don Taylor, if you ever tell anyone I kissed your girlfriend, I’ll, I’ll ... Well - I’ll think of something.

“Mary Ellen, you kiss so wonderfully. When we’re alone ... I’d like more of the same, Baby.”

“Mom, if Mary Ellen still loves me this time next year, I’m going to marry her and start working fulltime at the car dealership. If you and my wife-to-be are going to kiss, I think I have a right to watch - don’t you Mary Ellen?”

“He’s right Ms. Taylor. But I’m naked, and you need to be too, if we’re going to kiss again,” she said and pulled mom’s dress over her head and then pulled her panties off too. Mom was naked and the girl I love is kissing my mom on her mouth.

I walked up close and they pulled me into their embrace. I wanted Mary Ellen right then ... and for the first time in my life I admitted to myself - I want to fuck my mom. They are that sexy. Mom’s butt is tanned lightly, with no tan lines. I patted it and she pulled my hand back to her front. I cupped her titty and she pressed herself to Mary Ellen, trapping my hand.

“I love you both, you’re special and you were made for each other, but please wait to get pregnant. Then when you’re married, I hope you have many babies and let me keep them and feed them and love them,” Mom said as she squeezed Mary Ellen and held my hand clamped over her titty.

“Come over here, Mary Ellen, let’s find you a dress to wear,” Mom said, and led us to her closet.

“I want her to wear that one,” I said and pointed to a short black dress with thin straps like the sundress. It looks like silky material and I knew it would look good on Mary Ellen with her long blonde hair.

“I agree Mary Ellen, put it on,” Mom said.

She did and it fit her titties like paint. The waist flared out over her hips, coming to just above her knees.

“No underwear either,” I said.

“None for you either, Ms. Taylor. But I want you to keep those and surprise your husband. I’ll help you trim your pussy later if you like,” Mary Ellen said as she took Mom’s panties.

“I feel so sexy and naughty, but I love it. I’ll let you trim my pussy, if you’ll let me trim your pussy.”

I watched as they let their dress tails drop, ending the show.

“Young man, if you say one word to your sister or any of your friends about what you saw here today - I’ll have your balls.”

“I’m being good Mom. Actually, I think I deserve a reward.”

“We’ll let you watch me trim her pussy hair - won’t we, Mom.”

Mary Ellen called her - Mom - and I could tell she tried to catch herself, but it came out.

“I’m so sorry - I think of my mom so much - and you remind me of her. You’re so much fun and I love you already. You make me want to be your daughter - not just your daughter-in-law.”

She sobbed against mom’s chest as Mom held her. “You call can me Mom, from now own, Mary Ellen. I’ll be your mom and we’ll have fun trimming each others pussy. We’ll even let Joe Don watch us if he promises to behave himself.”

They were both laughing, and crying. Then they were kissing again - and my cock got hard. I mean - they were kissing like lovers.

“If you two kiss like this again. I want to watch too.”

“You got it,” Mom said.

“Only if you join - no peepers,” Mary Ellen said as she sobbed and laughed too.

“I love you, Hon,” Mom told her and they hugged again.

“I love you too, Mom,” Mary Ellen told her...

I was the happiest eighteen year old boy in the world.

“I love you both, now let’s get ready for Dad and Gramps, they’re going to love both my girlfriends. I just know it,” I told them.

Mom told her, “Mary Ellen, if you really want to become a part of this family, I want you to catch my dad sitting in his favorite chair - and walk over to sit on his lap. You’ll have him eating out of your hands. If there’s one thing, Jim Smith is a sucker for, it’s a pretty women wearing sexy clothes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.