Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“I want to get in on your side, Joe. Martha told me to always do that. She said other girls will know I belong to you. I mean – well - I mean I do like you - and well - I messed that up didn’t I?”

“I hope we can be best friends and I hope one day you will fall in love with me - but you’ll never belong to me. I want to love you and hold you and be with you - but I’ll never own you. I’ve been practicing everything I wanted to say to you, and when you said that, I knew I was falling in love with you. I hope you still like me for saying that so soon after we met.”

“Oh Joe, I wanted to wait and tell you I love you, after we kiss the first time. I’ve been practicing too and I even wrote it all down so I would memorize it. I think I loved you when I first saw your face, but I wanted to try and be best friends – just to be sure. I know I love you now - and I feel funny all over.”

“Here Mary Ellen, get in on my side and just barely slide over, I want you to sit real close to me. Watch your legs on the floor-shift though. I hope you don’t get offended if my hand touches your bare leg. I mean, well, I guess I’m nervous too, but I’m so glad you still like me.”

She’s dressed in white shorts, but not as tight as Allie and the others wear and not even as tight as Mom’s wearing today. Her legs are really dark too. She’s wearing a white button up blouse, tucked into her shorts, and her huge titties are really sticking out - I mean - WAY OUT. The top two buttons are unbuttoned and I could see the dark tan the valley between her titties. Man she sure looks good.

“I have my drivers’ license - but I’ve never driven a floor shift before.”

“I’ll teach you, if you want to learn to drive mine.”

“Really? You’ll teach me to drive a floor shift and let me drive?”

“Sure I will, just let me know when you’re ready.”

“Thanks Joe, you’re so thoughtful and so handsome. Martha thinks you’re a real gentleman, too.”

“I try to be, and with Allie and her friend Maggie back home, with Mom there too, they pretty well keep me in line. Oh I forgot, my Aunt Anita - Dad’s youngest sister and her daughter Audrey - she’s fifteen - they’re living with us until they get their house rebuilt. Audrey wants to meet you - she’s very beautiful like you and you’ll like her. She loves having fun too.”

“You think I’m beautiful?” she asked.

“GOD YES! You are VERY beautiful - and sexy, and tall, and I just love your long hair and your long legs ... and your ... well I better stop there I guess.”

“What were you going to say, please tell me, I want to know.”

“Well, your butt is so sexy and I love your big - I mean your - well you know, your...”

“My titties?”

“Well, yes. Let’s go get a Coke Mary Ellen, I’m sweating.”

“I’m glad you like me Joe Don, you’re the nicest boy I’ve ever met and the best looking too. I’m glad you like my titties. I love them, too. All the girls back home were jealous of me because mine were so big. When we had gym, theirs would droop down in the showers and mine would stand way out. I’d hear them talking about my huge titties and it made me like them even more. The boys were always so rude to all the girls in our school who had big titties ... and they would say bad things.”

“You let me know if a boy ever says anything about your titties - I’ll kick his ass.”

“Can we sit in your car and drink our Cokes? I want everyone to see me - no one knows me - but I want them to know you’re mine ... Uh, I mean that we’re together.”

“We’ll sit here. I want everyone, boys and girls to see us together, and I want to make sure they know I’m yours. Best friends first then whatever you want us to be. Lets go get our Cokes then come back.”

I looked up to see Patrick Denton coming toward me. “Hey Joe Don, man I heard about that sporty car, she’s sure a beauty alright.”

“Hey Patrick thanks. Gramps got it for my birthday next month. Hey I want you to meet Mary Ellen Greene - she’s my girlfriend and she’ll be a senior here next fall.”

“Joe Don, not only have you got the best looking car in town, you have the best looking girl too.

“Hi Mary Ellen, sure is good to meet you. I sure hope you’ll let me hang around with Joe Don.”

I could have kissed her right there I was so proud.

“Sure he can, maybe you can get a date and go with us sometime.”

“Hey, I’d like that, and thanks. See ya Joe, you are one lucky guy.

“See ya Mary Ellen - you’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.”

When we got back to the car there were a lot of guys looking it over. Some I knew and some I didn’t.

“Joe Don, we heard you had a new sporty Chevy, man this is the best looking car ever,” one boy said and they all agreed.

“Thanks guys. Hey, just so y’all will know, this is Mary Ellen Greene and she’s my girlfriend,” I said and Mary Ellen pulled her tall, sexy body to me, in front of them all.

...”I could have kissed you right in front of them for telling Patrick what you did - and for hugging me like that in front of the guys,” I told her when we left the drive-in.

“I would have kissed you. I wanted to so bad, but I wasn’t sure how you’d feel, me kissing you in front of all those guys.”

“I would still be kissing you.”

“I’ve never kissed but one boy and it was just a quick peck on our lips. I’ve never kissed like the movie stars kiss ... Have you?”

“Well yeah - I hope it’s alright that I have.”

“Sure, I’m glad you’ve kissed before. You can teach me how and we can practice until I get it right.”

“Hey I almost forgot ... Mom wants you to come over for supper tonight, will you? My family wants to meet you - I’ve talked about you so much.”

“Really, who all is there?”

“Well - Dad and Mom, and Gramps, and my Aunt Anita - who we all call Anita because she’s just two years older than Allie. Then there’s Audrey - I’ve already told you about - and you met Maggie the other night here at the Dairy Queen.”

“I’ll have to ask Martha. We kind of stay close since we lost Mom and Dad. I hope you understand.”

“I do and I want to be close to you, too. I’m falling in love with you - and we just met. What can I do to slow down some?”

“I’ve already fallen in love with you, Joe. I guess you just need to catch up,” she said and turned toward me. I knew she wanted to kiss and I was afraid to kiss like I kiss Allie, Anita, Maggie and Audrey, but I wanted to kiss her for real.

I was stopped at an intersection. Our lips touched and I lost it, my cock was as hard as my floor-shift, and my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to blow up. I grabbed her and she grabbed me. I gave her everything Allie and Maggie had taught me, all in one kiss. I mean I didn’t just kiss her, I assaulted her lips and her face. When I heard her moaning and felt her grab my leg below my crotch, I really went wild with her lips, and her mouth ... Then when her tongue met mine - we sucked each others mouths and lips, until I shot my cum.

When my cock started to throb and move, she grabbed me tighter - squeezing and rubbing it through my starched jeans. I shot cum the second time and she was moving in the seat and I was too. I was so embarrassed when I pulled back.

“You gave me an orgasm, Joe! I never knew a girl could get an orgasm just by kissing. It was my first one and my panties are soaked. I’m so ashamed of myself but I wouldn’t stop for anything once I started coming. Can we do that again? I want more already.” She slid her hand down to the end of my cock and felt my wet spot.

“You did too didn’t you? Wow, I love your thing - I mean I love the way it feels in your pants. I’ve seen pictures in books. You are really big - Joe. But then I knew you would be. You’re so handsome and so cool - and so kind ... and everyone likes you. You’re tall and good looking - and I just knew you would have a big one. Can I see it sometime when we have time and we’re alone? I’ve never seen a real one. I feel like I could get another come just rubbing it like this,” she said as she massaged my cock through my jeans.

“Can we kiss again? This time slower - with more feeling. I kind of rushed our last one,” I said, now that I knew she wasn’t upset that I shot my cum.

“Yes, but not here, lets go somewhere so we won’t be watched.”

“I don’t know any places like that. I’ve never done this before and I just got my car. HEY, I know, we can go to the city park and kiss.”

“Lets go Joe Don.”

I turned right, and not being used to the power of my car, I squealed my tires as we took off and looked in the mirror at all the smoke behind us.

“OOPS, sorry, I’m not used to this car.”

I laughed and Mary Ellen hugged her big titties to my arm.

I parked at the end of the parking lot, and no one was around, Mary Ellen turned to me and smiled.

“I want to see it Joe. I want to see it shoot, when we kiss.”

“Mary Ellen, we can’t do that!”

“Yes we can,” she said as she loosened my belt. She had my zipper down in an second.

“But Mary Ellen, it’ll go everywhere when I shoot.”

“Then we’ll wipe it up with something.”

“I don’t have anything in here to wipe with.”

“We’ll use my panties,” she said and slid her shorts off so fast I couldn’t say a word.

I looked down to see her pink panties and they were no bigger than Allie’s bikini swim suit bottoms. I watched as she stretched her long legs on the floorboard and pulled her little panties off right in front of me. I saw her little patch of blonde hair, the same color as her long hair on her head. The crotch her panties were soaked, and I almost shot my cum again.

Mary Ellen was pulling and tugging at my jeans from the side. I raised my butt and she pulled them down below my cock. I didn’t wear boxers today and my cock popped out - straight up in the air.

“Oooooooh, YES! I love it already, can I touch it?” she said as she grabbed me in her hand and rubbed my cock. She raised it and looked at the big head and then looked underneath and made me spread my legs as wide as I could with my jeans barely below my cock. She looked my balls over and touched them, with her face almost touching my cock.

“I want to try something. I heard a girl talking about doing this to her brother and my panties got so wet.” She bent forward and put her mouth over my cock head.

“Mary Ellen, you really don’t need to do that. I could shoot cum all over you any second,” I warned her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.