Summer of '55 - Cover

Summer of '55

Copyright© 2019 by JRyter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joseph Donald Taylor turns 18 in southern Mississippi during the summer of 1955. He experiences a lot of changes and learns many lessons about life, love, and sex. The Summer of '55 is going to be the hottest summer of his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Size   Nudism  

“Rita, tell Joe to get the yard mowed and the hedges trimmed as soon as he gets up this morning. It’s going to be another scorcher today and he needs to get it done before he leaves.”

I heard Dad talking to Mom before he went out the kitchen door.

Dad works at Gramps Chevy dealership in Mason City, about twenty miles from our little town of Cranston, Mississippi. Gramps is going to retire next year and Dad’s set to take over the dealership and run it.

Gramps and Dad have been letting me come in on Friday afternoons after school and on Saturdays to learn about selling cars. Dad’s on salary plus commission and makes over fifty thousand a year working there. Now that’s not bad money for Southern Mississippi in the summer of 1955 - I don’t care who you are or what you do for a living.

Gramps told me - that as much as I like working and make money, I could make that much, or even more next year when I graduate and start fulltime.

This is the first day of summer vacation and I had planned to go to the beach for three days, with three of my buddies.

But Allie (Allison), my only sibling, had called collect and told mom that her car was in the shop and she and her best friend, Maggie wanted to come this week and go to the beach, since her husband, (Lard-Ass Harvey) would be gone all week on business.

Mom volunteered me to drive up to Hattiesburg and get them, since I’d be going to the beach anyway. Heck, I really didn’t mind though, Allie and I get along really good and this means I get to go to the beach for a whole week while she’s here, instead of three days. I really like her friend Maggie, she’s a big flirt and she gets a real kick out of flirting with me and making me blush.

Mom came to wake me up shortly after dad left for work, she had my breakfast ready and I can tell, she’s anxious for me to get the yard mowed and the hedges trimmed so I can go get Allie and Maggie.

Mom never did like Harvey, Allie’s Lard-Ass husband, and she’s happy that Allie is coming home for a few days, even if she is planning to spend most of it at the beach with Maggie and me.

It took me an hour and a half to mow the grass and another hour to trim the hedges along the walk and around the back fence.

I was getting more excited by the minute as I put the mower and hedge clippers back in the storage shed, then hurried in to take a bath. I wish we had a shower like at school, I like them better.

I had packed my bag the night before and decided to wear some cut-off jeans and a pull over shirt today while driving mom’s 1955 Chevy Nomad station wagon over to Hattiesburg to get Allie.

We live not too far from the Alabama state line, about fifteen miles south of Lucedale, Mississippi and about seventy miles from Hattiesburg. I was going to drive up - get Allie and Maggie and drive back here to spend the night. Then we’re going to Biloxi early tomorrow morning to stay a week. I’m excited about this trip, even if I am staying with my sister and her friend. I’ll still have plenty of time to make a few rounds on the beach and hopefully find some girls to talk to. Heck, I could get lucky and find one who wants to hook up and make out a little.

“Joe Don, you did a great job on the yard and the hedges. I want to give you this so you’ll have some money this week. I know Allie won’t have any money and you’ll have to pay her way too ... Your dad and I want you to make sure she’s happy at least for a few days, while she’s with you at the beach. Whatever your sister wants this week, give it to her - buy it for her - or let her get it herself,” Mom said as she handed me an envelope stuffed full of bills.

I didn’t even count the money, I just stuffed the envelope in my bag and threw the bag in Mom’s station wagon. Another good thing about Mom’s dad being the owner the Chevy dealership and she being an only child - she gets a new car every year. I wish she’d have gotten something other than a station wagon this year, but then she loves it, so I guess I can make do also. They’re letting me drive her car by myself this year.

I’ve got a good feeling Dad is going to give me a car for my birthday next month. I’ve been hoping for a sporty model ... but I’d be happy with anything, just to have a car of my own

“Joe Don, you pay attention to your sister, I think she and Harvey are having marital problems, and to tell you the truth, I hope she leaves his sorry ass.”

I hardly ever hear Mom say anything bad about anyone - except Harvey that is - and she gives him hell at times ... to Dad and me

“I will Mom. We’ll be back here before too late. I know Allie will be so glad to get home for a few days. Seems like Harvey wants her to stay away from us. He must be afraid we’ll talk some sense into her while she’s here...

“I just don’t like him at all, Mom. He talks down to Allie and calls her bad names. He tells her that she’s got a fat ass and needs to go on a diet. Hell she may be a few pounds overweight, but she’s a damned good looking woman for twenty-two. He’s sure not much to look at himself ... with that lard-ass of his,” I told Mom exactly what I thought of Lard-Ass.

“She wrote me a letter, telling me she and Maggie both have lost a lot of weight. She said they’ve been walking in the mornings and running each day after work, for the past six months, just so they could go to the beach for a week with you,” Mom looked at me and smiled.

“Did she really? I bet she wanted to lose weight to keep old Lard-Ass from yelling bad names at her.”

“Well, whatever the reason, she and Maggie had a bet to see who could lose the most weight in six months. We’ll see just how serious they were, when they get here.”

“I’m going to run Mom, see you in a few hours. We’ll be back here by 5:00 this afternoon.”

“I’ll have supper ready and we can eat, so we can all visit as soon as your dad gets home ... You drive safe and be sure to listen close to Maggie and Allie. I know something’s up, I just know it is.”

I think maybe she’s hoping this time when Allie comes home, she’ll tell us she’s divorcing Harvey’s sorry ass.

“I will Mom ... love you,” I said as I kissed her cheek. When I backed her station wagon out to the street, I looked back at Mom standing there waving. I thought - Man, my mom sure looks good – and I felt my face get red.

There was road construction between Cranston and Lucedale and it took almost forty-five minutes to drive the twenty or so miles. But once I got to Lucedale I made really good time over to Hattiesburg, driving the fifty-five miles in just under an hour.

Allie lives in a duplex apartment and Maggie lives in the adjoining apartment. They both work at the same factory and they’ve been friends for years. I had to drive all the way through town to get to where they live and when I pulled up in front of their apartments I saw two good looking girls standing over to the side talking.

I got out and started toward Allie’s door, and the two girls ran over in front of me.

“Joseph Donald Taylor! Aren’t you going to speak to us,” Allie screamed as she grabbed me in a bear hug.

“Allie - Maggie? Is this really you? I mean, you both have lost so much weight and you look so damned good, I didn’t know either of you,” I looked at my sister and she’s downright beautiful, not that she was ugly before - but she did need to lose a few pounds.

“Joe, aren’t you going to hug me? I have to wait a year each time to get a hug from you,” Maggie said and I looked at her.

“Damn, you two are going to cause a ruckus at the beach. I must be the luckiest boy in the state of Mississippi.” I hugged Maggie and felt her squirm her body tighter against me.

“Joe, do you really think we look good? We’ve been on diets and walking and running for six months now and both of us like the way we look. I’m proud that my little brother thinks I look good too,” Allie said as she grabbed my arm.

“Joe, we’re all packed and ready to leave this dump. Let’s get our bags and get the hell out of here,” Maggie said as she and Allie grabbed a suitcase each and ran to the car, yelling to me to get the other four bags.

They were both dressed in short-shorts and gray pullover shirts with USM on them - University of Southern Mississippi.

Allie sat up front, next to me and Maggie sat next to the door. I could tell both of them were really excited and ready to get on the road. I looked in the mirror as I backed out, then glanced down at Allie’s shirt front. Damn, my sister looks really nice, dressed like this. I looked at Maggie and she smiled as I looked up from Allie’s tits.

Hell, I felt my face heat up.

“Joe I hope you have some money - we’re hungry and we need a Coke,” Allie said as she hugged her arm to mine as I drove out of town. I swear I don’t think my sister’s wearing a bra. Her titty sure is soft.

“I got money, where do you want to stop?”

“There’s a Dairy Queen up here on the right. Let’s stop there and go inside where its cooler,” Maggie suggested.

“Yeah Joe, its right up there next to the Esso station, see it?” Maggie said.

“I see it. Boy, all the folks in here are going to be jealous of me. I’ve got the two best looking girls in town with me today.”

“Oh Joe ... you’re just saying that. Look how slouchy we’re dressed with these oversize shirts and our everyday shorts on,” Allie said as I held the door open for them.

“Those shirts can’t hide what you two have under them, and those shorts sure do show off some fine butts too.” I knew as soon as I said it, my face was going to turn red but I didn’t care, it’s the truth.

“Joe, you’re really growing up. We’re going to have to work hard to make you blush this time,” Maggie said.

“He really is growing up, isn’t he Maggie?

“Joe Don, you sit between us. We want the people here to think we’re both dating you,” Allie said, laughing when she looked at Maggie.

We ordered small hamburgers, and a large Coke. I’d told them Mom was planning a big supper and we better not eat too much.

As we sat and talked, just having fun, Allie was acting kind of jittery ... but she’s laughing more than I’d ever seen her - since she married Lard-Ass, anyway.

Maggie was her same, happy go lucky self. She takes things with a grain of salt and goes on her happy way, no matter what happens to her.

“You both sure have been in the sun a lot. You must have been running during the heat of day to get this dark,” I said as we were leaving the drive-in.

“We do run all we can, now that we’re used to it ... But I’ll tell you something if you never breathe a word to Mom ... Maggie and I have been lying naked in back of the apartments, every day for three past months, just to get as dark as you always are,” Allie said.

I stopped dead still and looked at the two of them as we walked to the car. I had to shake my head to get the images of them out of my mind so I could get in the car and drive.

“Did that shock you Joe?” Allie asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.