How Long Has This Been Going On - Cover

How Long Has This Been Going On

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A marriage in trouble, Can it be saved?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

We were holding hands as we walked into the Hilton together. We had just finished lunch. I had been playing with him all through lunch with my stocking clad toes, pressing them against his magnificent cock that extended down his pants leg. I stroked it with my toes under the table. I slipped my shoe back on and he led me up to our room where we began undressing each other. I unbuckled his slacks and dropped them to the floor. I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft stroking it. Not Allen’s, but Jacques’ thick shaft.

That’s right. Jacques has called me out of the blue several weeks ago and I agreed to have lunch with him. I had not seen him in over five years. Our eyes locked and I knew our chemistry was still strong. I wanted him, badly. My libido was like a freight train that couldn’t be stopped until the train wreck occurred. I was finally going to allow myself the experience I missed the day I broke my leg. Yeah, I had gotten too comfortable again. God, he had to be eight or nine inches long. He dropped my skirt and pulled my panties down over my stockings.

He said, “I still love you as much as I ever did, Jan.”

He took my foot in his hands and slipped my heel off. He sighed as he felt my nylon covered foot caress his face. I kicked off my other shoe and ran my nylon clad foot over his oozing glans, down the long shaft to his balls. My pussy was oozing my own secretions. He moved up between my legs and sucked my protruding clit into his mouth. I knew I wouldn’t last long with him licking my clit. I came hard bucking against his face.

We were ravenous for each other. He took his long cock into his hand and guided the swollen glans into my entrance. I moaned as he entered me with a slow steady push until the bulbous head was snug against my cervix. There was no way he could get all of it inside me. I watched it piston in and out of me until my body shuddered with my second orgasm. My toes curled and my body arched forcing him deeper in me. I felt him swell inside me and knew he was close to filling me with cum.

I said, “YES! Jacques, Give it to me! Cum in my pussy! DO IT!” I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper when I felt him twitch inside me and them the warmth of volley after volley of warm semen flood my insides, driving me over the edge again. I came again while he kept squirting hot cum into my useless womb. He finished in me and just held his long penis inside me. My toes were still curled as I felt his warm jizz ooze into my most private parts deep inside me. He slowly pulled out of me. I gazed at his cock hanging proudly between his legs glistening with our mixed fluids as it fell out of me.

I felt full inside. Once more he told me how much he loved me and wanted me with him. My thoughts briefly went to Allen, the clueless man I swore my life too in that cabin in Tennessee. The guilt was overwhelming but I couldn’t unring this bell. I had already crossed that line. Was fucking Jacques everything I thought it would be after all these years? Yes! It was. Once again, I looked at his long semi erect cock laying on his thigh dribbling the remnants of his orgasm. I picked it up and put the head in my mouth tasting the fluids of our pleasure.

It wasn’t long before he was fully erect again. I stroked him as he slipped two fingers into my sticky cum filled hole. I straddled him and slid my pussy over his shaft. It hurt a little when he bottomed out in me. There was still a good inch outside of me. I fucked Jacques cow girl until he exploded in me again. My pussy milked him dry. I stayed impaled on him enjoying the feeling of his cock and sticky semen inside me.

He said, “Jan, leave the cop and come live with me. We can have this everyday. Travel the world together.”

I said, “Jacques, the first thing is I have children. I just can’t up and abandon my kids. Second, my family would disown me. My mother hates you for almost destroying my marriage the first time. Third, I still love my husband. I know it doesn’t look like it laying here full of your sperm, but I do. I don’t love you in that way. I love the way you fuck me. It’s out of this world. You definitely have a woman pleaser between your legs as I raised up off of him and let his semi flaccid cock fall out of me.

A small glob of semen followed his penis out of me but I knew there was plenty more still inside me. I got up kissed his cock and started dressing. I noticed I had a runner in my stockings which I hadn’t removed. I took them off and threw them in the trash.

Today, I satisfied my sexual curiosity regarding Jacques and I no longer have that need to know. This will be our last meeting.

I said, “I have to go, Jacques. We won’t be meeting any more. This was our first and last sexual tryst. I love how you feel inside me but I can’t betray my husband anymore than I already have. I hope you understand.”

I opened the door to walk out. Leaning against the opposite wall in the hallway, staring at me, were Allen and my mom. My life was over. I could see the tears streaming down Allen’s cheeks. My mom was just shaking her head with fire in her eyes. They looked at Jacques through the open door, still laying there with his cock laying on his stomach. Allen looked at me.

He said, “Well, I see now why you couldn’t stay away. Impressive. Jan, you might as well stay. You no longer have a home to go to. We will make arrangements for you to get your things later but I expect you out of the house by the end of the week. I’m sure your man will take you in.”

Allen looked at Jacques and said, “Jacques, she’s yours. You won. I can’t compete with what you give her. Treat her well, okay? Good bye, Jan. My attorney will be in touch.”

My mom said, “Don’t come to my house either. I am disgusted at how easily you’ve betrayed your marriage and family again. We are done.”

I started to say how sorry I was and it was the first time but I knew it was over. It didn’t matter if it was the first time or the hundredth time. My words fell on deaf ears. I had killed our marriage and Allen’s heart.

My mom said, “Allen saw you and Jackoff a few weeks ago having lunch. He came over crying telling us you were back with Jacques. We didn’t believe him. I see it and I still don’t believe what I’m seeing. You are standing here in front of me and your husband with another man’s semen running down your leg.”

I looked down and saw a stringer of white cum was running to my knees. That small amount wasn’t a drop in the bucket to what was still deep inside me. I thought, Jesus, how much worse could this get.

They turned and walked away, leaving me standing in the doorway of the hotel room. Jacques said, “Jan, Please stay. We have what we wanted. We can be together now.”

I said, “FUCK YOU, Jacques! I’ve lost my whole family. I have much bigger problems. Don’t call me.”

I left and got a room at a different hotel. I knew there was no use going to what was my home. I peeled off my cum soaked panties and laid across the bed. I just cried ... cried at my stupidity ... cried for the loss of a man that worshipped me ... cried for my children ... cried for the guilt. I asked myself, where was this guilt before Jacques stuck his cock in me.


Allen thanked his mother-in-law for everything. She told Allen that she was sorry that she raised such a selfish, self centered bitch of a daughter.

He went straight to his attorney’s office and told her to update everything on the previous divorce paperwork of years ago and file it. He wanted her served ASAP. He wanted full custody of the children and child support from Jan as she made many times over what he did in salary. Jan was served the next day at work. He heard she broke down then fainted.

Apparently she didn’t need to be hospitalized since his cell was buzzing constantly and the beep of voicemails was an ongoing thing. He had nothing else to say. He deleted everything and blocked her number. He knew the kids would have questions ... what a mess.

When Allen got home, Jan was sitting in the porch swing.

“Allen, we have to talk. What can I do to save our marriage. I know “sorry” won’t cut it, but I am.”

He said, “Ok, Jan, let’s talk, but this is the only time we will without lawyers. Do you understand? You have the floor. Go ahead. How are you going to spin and excuse what your mother and I saw and heard? That’s right, Jan. We heard you in the throes of orgasm begging him to cum in your pussy. I saw another man’s semen drip out of your cheating cunt. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t mine so go ahead, I’m listening.”

“Tell me, Jan, what do we tell our children? Oh, Mommy won’t be coming home anymore but she will see you every other weekend?”

Jan said, “Please, Allen, don’t take the kids away from me. They are my life. Allen, I made an awful mistake. I thought I had feelings for Jacques. I had to know.”

“What? Mistake? Leaving the milk out all night is a mistake, Jan. This was an intentional betrayal. Be honest, Jan. The only thing you wanted to know was what his cock felt inside you. You made up for the day you broke your leg all those years ago. All you had to do was tell me you weren’t happy with me and we could have gone our separate ways with some dignity left or better yet said “No, Jacques, I’m married. I won’t betray him.” and walk off. I believed you when you pledged your life to me after the first time.”

“There’s no third chance. You think I’m going to let you have custody of our kids, never knowing who you’re spreading your legs for on any given day. I promise you, Jan. That greasy shit stain will never be around my kids.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.