How Long Has This Been Going On - Cover

How Long Has This Been Going On

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A marriage in trouble, Can it be saved?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Well, that was quite a confession and soul searching from Jan. The sex wasn’t bad either, laughing to himself. That’s the woman he loves and married. Probably better to just let the “Susan” saga die right here in Tennessee. No good can come from pouring salt in the wound by telling her about those four days. He looked over at her, peacefully sleeping against the door of my truck with her casted leg in my lap while driving home. God, she’s a beautiful woman and she’s mine. I gently touched her pretty toes and saw a smile on her face.

Over the past two years, he had watched Jan’s transformation from a loving wife to a deceitful, conniving, self centered business woman and back to a loving, caring, five month pregnant mother-to-be. Yep, one of his little soldiers had found a home inside her egg that day in Tennessee. Her swollen baby bump was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. He can’t keep his hands off of her.

After two months on crutches, her cast came off and the doctor put her leg in a walking boot. The leg fracture had healed but her ankle still needed support. He massaged her ankle and put lotion on her scars every night. Yes, they were back in love and being the couple they should have been. Being pregnant, she doesn’t fly right now. No, she didn’t quit her job but she made it plain that her role would not require travel unless he was at her side. He had plenty of vacation and comp time so he took time whenever he could to travel with her.

Little Allen, Jr. was born. He’s the spitting image of his father. Ten months later, he put little Karen in her womb. The conception occurred either in Hong Kong or Berlin, not sure which. As Jan is now 41, they are working on #3. Uh oh, they are in Tokyo, she’s laying on the hotel bed with her toes pointing at him, motioning to her pussy with her finger and smiling.

Well, #3 did not happen in Tokyo. They tried for the next six months but no luck. Jan went to the doctor to see if there were any issues and learned for whatever reason, Allen’s sperm were no longer playing nice with her eggs. After two successful pregnancies, Allen’s sperm were no longer motile and taking care of business. They decided they were satisfied with two great kids and life went on.

The years passed and with two kids, Allen wasn’t able to travel with Jan as often as he had been. The kids were in school now and his mother-in-law was helping out by picking them up and keeping them after school. This woman saved his marriage by intervening in Jan’s affair and forcing her to see the error of her ways. The fact that they even have a family can be attributed to his mother-in-law. Jan was 44 now and a beautiful mature woman. Life was good...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.