How Long Has This Been Going On - Cover

How Long Has This Been Going On

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A marriage in trouble, Can it be saved?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

I’ve spent almost $5 grand on my Lyft driver. He’s been great, assisting me with my crutches, making sure I’m steady on them before letting go. I finally was able to get my finger and toenails done with a minimal amount of pain. My toes are still a little purple but gradually getting back to their “pre broken ankle” status. I still had at least a month to go on the crutches. I was no closer to finding Allen.

I was giving up hope when I got a call from my PI. He had found him. He was at a resort in the mountains In Tennessee.

I told my Lyft driver that he was fixing to earn his money. Head for Tennessee. He said, “yes ma’am” and away we went. It took 8 hours of solid driving before we met my PI who directed me to where Allen was staying. The desk clerk wouldn’t tell me what cabin Allen was in until I laid 5 crisp Benjamin’s in front of him which included a key card. The clerk said he saw Allen leave about an hour ago. I paid my Lyft driver handsomely in cash and thanked him for everything.

Hopefully, I would be going back home with Allen.

I went to Allen’s cabin, unlocked the door and hobbled inside. I laid down on his bed. My leg was aching, telling me it was time for a pain pill but I didn’t want to take anything that would make me more sleepy than I was. I could tell my foot was swelled inside the cast as it was tight. It’s had too much activity today.

I got up and sat down in a chair and rested my leg on the bed in the dark which seemed to relieve some pain. I heard the door unlatch and watched Allen walk in the room. He had grown a beard and his hair was longer.

I said, “Hi, Allen, long time no see. I hope you’ll excuse me if I don’t jump and run into your arms which is what I’m dying to do but my leg is a little under the weather.”

“Okay, Jan, you found me. I’m sorry about your leg. I know it must be painful let alone cramping your high flying life style. I assume you signed the divorce papers so you can be with your lover and be free of me. Question, though, Jan. How long? How long have you been seeing your guy and laughing at your clueless husband behind my back. Do you love him? Why are you even here? From what I saw at the hospital, you two are and have been a couple for awhile, so how long?”

“Allen, you have every right to be furious with me and divorce me if that will make you feel better. I hope you won’t but I can’t stop you if that’s what you feel you have to do to get satisfaction. To answer your question, Jacques and I met about four months ago on one of my trips. We became friends and unfortunately, he fell in love with me. I was flattered and intrigued by his attention. I let him think we had something. I want you to know I was wrong ... so, so so wrong.”

“Let me start by saying and I swear it on my mother’s future grave that no other penis but yours has been inside me since we’ve been together. Yes, I’m a flirt and have pushed the envelope dangerously on a number of occasions but Jacques has been the only other man to touch me intimately. I’m embarrassed to say that he got to me, and touched me sexually and I him. He broke down my barriers. Other than him, I’ve never been with anyone but you since we’ve been together.”

“Yes, I’m hit on all the time and I’ve always managed to stay in control until Jacques. I hope you will forgive the hurt and heartache I’ve caused you. Please come back to me and let me be the wife and life partner I should be. I love you, Allen. I know I haven’t shown it much since I got this job, but I do.”

“Allen, Baby, I’m prepared to quit my job if that’s what it takes to get you back.”

“Why would you quit your job, Jan. You get to travel without me, by your choice. You’ve never invited me to go with you. Now I know why. Fuck all the men you want and get paid to do it. You have a high paying job that keeps you warm at night that you have worked very hard for in one way or another. You don’t have to see my ugly face but a few times a month if you’re lucky.”

“How many have there been on your way to the top, Jan? I’m having a hard time believing that you haven’t given in to all the men that are constantly hitting on you. You can’t help being the most beautiful, sexiest woman in the room when you walk in. Even with a blue cast on your leg and those pretty red toes sticking out the end, you are a magnificent woman. I can’t compete with those guys and I don’t want to have to in order to keep your love.”

She struggled to get up on her crutches. She hobbled over to me holding her foot off the floor. She steadied herself, reached down, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.