How Long Has This Been Going On - Cover

How Long Has This Been Going On

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A marriage in trouble, Can it be saved?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Allen had rented a cabin at a nice resort in the mountains in Tennessee. He worked out, and got blitzed til he didn’t feel the pain anymore. This was his routine for the next several days after finding out that his beloved wife had taken a lover on the side.

He ran into a very attractive thirty something woman in the bar, who seemed to take a liking to him. She said her name was Susan Morris.

He had just put away his first drink of the day when he heard someone say, “You look like a man on a mission. May I join you?”

Allen said, “I had a mission one time, but i was a total failure. I couldn’t keep her happy. You know, when you have a wife whose only ambition is to be a famous business woman and not care who she has to fuck or step on to get there, the marriage survival rate is pretty low. I filed for divorce. I haven’t been back to check on it in a month. I don’t know if I’m still married or not. I’m not good company, right now.”

Susan said, “Well, Cowboy, I’m pretty good at grief therapy. I’m here with a girlfriend looking for a good time. You want to put in an application? Come with me and I’ll begin your therapy in my cabin.”

“I’m definitely flattered, Susan but I still have to find out if I’m married or not before I put in an application. I don’t feel good about a sexual relationship until I find out my marital status.”

Susan said, “I understand. Ok, no sex. How bout a nice massage.”

He thought for a minute and followed Susan to her cabin like a lost puppy. Soon as they walked into her room, she removed his shirt and shorts. She told him to lay face down on the bed and close his eyes. He heard her shoes hit the floor and she straddled him. She bent over to apply some lotion to his back. That’s when he felt her bare breasts and nipples grazing his back. Apparently her bra was on the floor with her shoes. She was only in her panties. Her toes were tickling my thighs as she massaged his back.

Needless to say, he was rock hard as her hard nipples poked him in the back. She rolled him over. Now the only thing separating us was her panties and his boxers. She was massaging his chest and shoulders as the soaked crotch of her panties slid back and forth over his traitorous erect manhood.

She said, “My, My, Allen. very impressive” as she stared at his engorged glans sticking out of the leg of his boxers...

She was grinning as she touched the tip wiping the copious amount of oozing pre cum with her finger and putting it in her mouth. Allen was lost in the moment. She continued to massage his chest and worked her way down to his boxers. She pulled the waist band down at which point his exposed cock stood straight up. Susan wrapped her soft hand around it, gently stroking it up and down.

He moaned as she ran her thumb over the glans. She moved the crotch of her panties aside and sank down, impaling herself on his cock. She squealed as the head bottomed out against her cervix.she fucked him with abandon, cumming back to back all over his dick. Her secretions were running down his shaft as she went up and down on him. So much for no sex.

She said, “I’m sorry, Allen. I had to have you. You feel so good inside me.”

“Well, guess what, Susan, you get to have all of me” as I groaned and ejaculated my biggest load in years through her cervix into her womb.

She felt his semen flooding her womb and blacked out momentarily with her spontaneous orgasm, collapsing on him.

She said, “Mr. Roberts, you are amazing and no worries, Sweetheart, I’m on the pill. My husband would not appreciate me coming back home with a swelling belly and your baby in my womb.”

Allen said, “You’re married, Susan?.”

She said, “Yes, twelve years. My girlfriend and I take a girls vacation every year and find us a playmate to have fun with while we are here.”

They spent the next three days in her bed, fucking each other silly. His dick was sore and she had enough semen in her pussy to impregnate fifty women. Then, they had to say their good byes as her vacation was up. He felt guilty about doing to another man what Jacques and Jan did to him.

As Susan and her girlfriend got into the shuttle she said, “Allen, Thank you for this past week and just for the record, my name’s not Susan”.

She winked at him, blew him a kiss and was gone as quick as she came into his life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.