How Long Has This Been Going On - Cover

How Long Has This Been Going On

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A marriage in trouble, Can it be saved?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Allen and I reunited when he responded to a disturbance at a local restaurant some 8 1/2 years ago. I was on a greet and meet lunch date with a man when he made a few crude remarks to me after I shot his aggressive advances down. The gentleman in the next booth took offense to my date’s remarks and “handled” his bad behavior. When the officers arrived, they found that my former date was on the floor bleeding with me kneeling at his side holding a napkin on his superficial injury. As I looked looked up, I got a better look at one of the police officers.

I said, “Allen? Is that you?”

He looked up at me, “Jan?, Oh My God! How are you? What happened here?”

I related my story to Allen.

“Allen, my lunch date made some crude comments to me. Ths gentleman was in the next booth and heard his remarks when I refused his advances. He decided to be my savior from this evil doer. Thus the fight.”

My date only had a minor cut on his face. Nobody wanted to press charges.

My guy said, “Come on, let’s get out of here” and took me by the arm.

I said, “Get your hand off me, I’m not going anywhere with you.”

Allen grabbed his arm and squeezed the pressure point at his elbow causing him to let go of me and told him not to press his luck. He left, flipping us off as he walked out.

Allen said, “Wow, Jan, where did you find that one?”

I said, “It was our first date. A “get-to-know-me” lunch date, if you know what I mean. I think I found out all I needed to know about him.” We both laughed.

He asked, “So you’re still not married? Still chasing that dream?”

I said, “Yeah, but it’s hard for a woman, especially if you’re an attractive woman. Every CEO wants to bed you and promise the rewards will be great if you do. I’m still working on getting there without the required sexual resume.” Again we both laughed.

He said, “Jan, if I might be so bold, could I ask you out to dinner?”

I said, “ I would love that, Allen.” I handed him my business card and said, “Call me” as I walked out.

That day started the program for the next eight years. He discovered that he was still in love with me and I was sure I was in love with him. We married six months later. We were inseparable for 6 years, until we weren’t. My company had been grooming me for better things and I soared up the food chain, eating everyone in my way.

For the last two years, my travels have taken me to places I’ve only seen on a world map and television. My salary is in the mid seven digits with bonuses. His salary is only a fraction of mine but but he loves his job. Financially, we are well off.

Our one sticking point that causes us the most friction is that I’m a flirt. All my life I’ve teased and thrown guys away like old underwear. It does help business as it brings clients into the fold before they even realize they are in it. Lately, Allen and I have had some heated conversations about it with me trying to white wash my behavior by assuring him he’s my only man. I’m not sure he’s buying it although it’s true. I have not been unfaithful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.