How Long Has This Been Going On - Cover

How Long Has This Been Going On

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - A marriage in trouble, Can it be saved?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Paul Carrack wrote a song many years ago made popular by his band of that era, ACE. The song is still played regularly by oldies stations and is loved by many. The question is also the centerpiece of many destroyed relationships through the years. This is where my story begins.

My husband is Lieutenant Allen Roberts with the Robbery/Homicide Unit of our local Police Department. He’s been with the Department for 15 years. He’s 41 years old, 6’3”, and 220lbs of muscle. He works out regularly which is a requirement in today’s law enforcement environment.

I’m Jan Roberts, Allen’s wife of 8 years. We began dating in our senior year of high school. He was in love but I had bigger plans in mind and a relationship just didn’t fit into them. We were separated after graduating we went our separate ways as far as our education went. His family was middle class which required him to attend local college on grants and loans while my family was very well off if not down right filthy rich. He earned a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice while I soared with eagles obtaining an MBA in International Business Law and Business from a very prestigious university.

I rose through the ranks to become Senior Vice President of Operations for my worldwide employer. I’m thirty-nine years old and considered very attractive so I’m told by the opposite sex. I have jet black hair, blue eyes and a God given body that seems to never age. We want kids ... I guess I should say, he want kids ... not so sure about me. Seems my high flying profession is not indicative of a family life at this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.