The Clan - Cover

The Clan

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

BDSM Sex Story: Dale is a high school kid living a normal life. He and his mom and dad visit his dad's estranged brother, Stuart, for a weekend in his creepy old mansion after they recently reunited, having been separated as brothers at a young age. But the brother lives in a polygamous disease-ridden household they call a clan where wild, perverted sex is the norm between clan members. Dale and his parents have no clue about Stu's secret life until...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Caution   Slow   .

After school on a Friday night, Dale packed a weekend’s worth of clothes and underwear in his school knapsack. He also tossed in his PS Vita and his old Game Boy.

“Are you ready yet, Dale?” his mom called from downstairs.

“Coming, Mom!” he called as he lumbered down the stairs, two steps at a time.

Dale hesitated and walked over to the fourth wall. Opening a secret door, he peeked out. “Pssst! Hey reader! Please click on Show Story Details above if you haven’t done so already. This is a Hungry Guy story and there are things in here that there are no story codes for but will make you toss your lunch. ‘Caution’ just isn’t strong enough for this here story. You’ve been duly warned. Now, let’s get on with the story...”

His mom and dad were waiting by the garage door off the kitchen with their two suitcases.

“Do I really have to go?” Dale asked. “I’m 15. I can stay home alone for a weekend.”

“I wish you would come,” his dad said.

“Your father hasn’t seen his brother since his family fell apart when he was in high school,” his mom said. “Now that they reunited, your father wants his brother to meet his family.”

“I guess,” said Dale.

Soon after, the family was on I-69 for the six hour drive. Dale knew little about his dad’s past except that dad’s brother, Stuart, was the black sheep of the family and was constantly in trouble with the law. Dad was the overachiever. The brothers were separated when their parents split up. Dad went on to college and became an engineer for Lotsatech.

It was late by the time they pulled into the driveway of a decrepit old stone mansion in a once upscale neighborhood of some Podunk little town. The windows in one wing were all broken, and the lawn was badly overgrown. It could easily be the set of a slasher movie. “I don’t like the look of this place,” said Dale.

“You know,” said his mom, “I think Dale’s right. This place gives me the creeps.

“Chill, you two,” said his dad. “Stu has always been, like, the Addams Family type.”

Knocking on the door, Stu let them in.

“Mom, He looks like a homeless bum,” Dale whispered when Stu and his dad were out of earshot.

“Shh,” said his mom, “Maybe we can convince your father to take us home before Sunday.”

“Do you see all the tattoos and piercings, Mom?” whispered Dale. “And what’s with all the scabs and blisters?”

“Hush,” his mom whispered back.

“Mom,” whispered Dale again. “DO you smell something? This guy stinks to high heaven! And it’s not B.O. either. It’s like something rotting. This guy belongs in the hospital.”

They all sat in the front parlor of the mansion, surrounded by ripped, blackened oil paintings and faded, moth-eaten carpeting that must have been quite regal in its day. Dale listened politely, occasionally swapping secretive glances with his mom, as his dad and Stu caught up on years of separation.

“Do you live alone in this big house?” Dale asked Stu.

“No,” said Stu. “The rest of the clan is hanging out down in the basement right now. We’ve been slowly restoring the place, and have turned the basement into a fairly comfortable living space. It’s really nice down there. The run-down mansion up here is mainly for the benefit of the cops and tax assessors.

“I see,” said Dale’s mom, exchanging a nervous glance with Dale.

“You guys hungry?” asked Stu.

They all answered in the affirmative, so Stu prepared a late dinner of mac and cheese. Dale glanced at his mom as if to say, “Seriously? Mac and cheese?”

The conversation switched to the history of the mansion. It had a lurid history, having been a rich man’s estate, an orphanage, a hotel, a rooming house, a flop house, a brothel, a drug den, and a homeless shelter. Finally, Stu and his “clan” picked it up cheap.

Afterward, Stu showed them each to their bedrooms upstairs. The house didn’t have A/C, but it was a cool night, so Dale opened his window and bedroom door for cross-ventilation. A nice cool breeze blew in and was quite comfortable for sleeping.

Dale took a shower before bed some time later, bummed at the long hike from the upstairs bedrooms downstairs through the dining room and kitchen to the only working bathroom.

He then made the long trek back to his bedroom, nearly getting lost in the massive house. He climbed into the narrow twin bed pushed up against the open window and lay down for the night.

He started to doze off when something startled him awake.

He bolted up.

A shadowy figure stood in the doorway to his bedroom. “Cabin in the Woods?” or “Bates Motel?” thought Dale.

The figure turned to walk away.

“You don’t have to go,” said Dale.

The guy turned back and took a few steps into Dale’s room.

From his dark profile, Dale could see that he was a big guy with bulging muscles. From the outline of his head, he had a Mohawk haircut. Oddly, he also had an hourglass waistline, like a girl.

“Who are you?” asked Dale. “Are you one of Stu’s clan?”

He turned to leave again.

“Don’t go,” said Dale.

He turned back again to face into the room and approached Dale’s bed.

Up close in the moonlight, Dale could see he was wearing a black sweatshirt with the arms ripped off, and tight black sweatpants. Like Stu, he was covered in tattoos. He ... No, she, had a huge chest, and no bulge at her crotch. And her Mohawk was a bright day-glow blue.

Dale swallowed. “You’re a girl!”

“Do I look like a girl?” she asked in a deep, yet clearly female, gruff voice.

“Yeah,” said Dale. “But you can’t always tell these days. At school there’s this guy on the girls’ wrestling team. He changed his name to Susan and dresses like a girl and everybody has to call him ‘she’ and ‘her’ or we get in big trouble, but we all know he’s really a guy. The girls’ team is dying ‘cuz none of the real girls can beat him and so no new girls are joining the wrestling team ‘cuz of him.”

“That’s fucked up,” she said, “but I’m a real girl. XX chromosomes, and born with a pussy and other girl parts. All real, too. No plastic.”

That was more explicit than he wanted to hear, so after a long pause, she turned to leave. “You can stay,” he said. He wanted to know more about this “clan” that Stu had hidden in the basement.

“You want me to stay?” she asked.

“Yes,” said Dale. “Please stay.”

She turned to leave, but instead closed the door, then walked up to Dale’s bed. She then peeled off her top and threw it on the floor, revealing two enormous boobs. She then pulled her pants off and stood before him completely naked. Dale gasped first at her six-pack, then at her black jungle of a bush that must have been at least two inches thick and rose nearly to her navel and nearly as wide as her hips.

“You didn’t have to undress,” said Dale. “I believed you.”

She then climbed into the narrow bed with him and pushed him flat onto his back.

“Hey!” said Dale as she sat on him and then lay on her back on top of him, leaning her head back onto his shoulder next to his. She pulled the blankets up over them and then squirmed a bit, pushing his hard cock into her ass crack caressing it between her cheeks.

“Uhm...” stammered Dale.

“Don’t ask me to fuck,” she said.

“I wasn’t gonna ask that,” said Dale, gasping for breath under her weight on his chest.

“Good,” she said.

Dale struggled to inhale against her weight. She wasn’t fat by any means, but she was a massive woman.

“What’s your name?” he gasped.

“That’s none of your business,” she said.

He gasped when his eyes finally adjusted to the moonlight. As she lay on him, he saw her body was covered in scars, scabs, and raw yellow puffy blisters about to burst. But that was nothing compared to the smells. As if her body odor and bad breath was bad enough, she had this odor of rotting meat about her for a truly nauseating mix. It took all his willpower to keep from puking.

“Can you get off me now?” he asked.

“What?!” she said. “You asked me to stay. Make up your fucking mind!”

“I didn’t mean for you to get in bed with me and lay on top of me. I just wanted to, you know, talk to you.”

“I don’t do talking very good,” she said. “I’m going to sleep now.” She tilted her head to rest against his and then almost immediately started snoring like a lawnmower.

“Oh, great!” muttered Dale. If she wasn’t covered in scabs and blisters, and stunk to high heaven, and snored louder than some rock concerts he’d been to, this would be an incredible erotic experience that he’d be willing to stay awake all night for while she slept on top of him.

Dale tried to roll out from under her, but she was too heavy. With her legs splayed outside of his, he had no leverage to roll her off him either.

Miraculously, after what seemed like several hours, he managed to doze off. But then he woke started with her kneeling over him, straddling his chest, slapping his face. “Wake up! I gotta pee!”

“So?” he said. “Go pee.” He thought that maybe he could block the door with a dresser or something after she leaves.

“That’s what I’m gonna do,” she said then turned around with her ass on his chest and backed up over his face. Dale never imagined he’d ever see another person’s asshole so close up.

“Hey!” screamed Dale as she sat on his face with her hairy pussy over his mouth and everything went black and he felt a crushing weight on his head that was almost painful. His nose slid up into her anus. She pinched his mouth open and bore down on his head with all her weight. He began flailing his arms, but she grabbed his wrists and held them still in an iron grip. He tried to kick, but his legs were weighed down under the blankets. She squirmed a bit, pinching his nose with her rectal muscles and his lips with her pussy muscles. After several seconds, his mouth began filling with a warm bitter liquid, though he knew what it was. It had been 10 to 20 seconds and his lungs were screaming for air. He struggled to swallow as she continued to flood his mouth with her piss. After what felt like nearly a minute of swallowing her piss down one gulp at a time without a breath, his lungs were in agony and he was feeling light headed. After more time passed, still gulping piss as she continued to fill his mouth without pause, the urge to breathe subsided and he began to feel euphoric. She finally stopped pissing, but remain seated for a bit and squirted a few more final squirts while he swallowed the last of her piss that pooled at the back of his throat.

Finally, she lifted her ass off his face as he exhaled explosively and began gasping frantically to catch his breath.

Feeling dizzy and groggy, she lay back down on her back on him exactly as she had been before.

“That was disgusting!” he finally managed to say, though he was still panting and catching his breath.

“The bathroom is a mile away,” she said. “If your mom or dad saw me upstairs, Stu would have a fit. It was better this way. You’ll live. Probably.”

She then rested her head against his and was soon snoring as loud as ever. He plucked several long pubic hairs that had stuck to his tongue, and swallowed what few he couldn’t get with his fingers.

Though he still felt queasy at the taste of urine in his mouth and felt like he could vomit it all up at any moment, his cock was unexpectedly rock hard embedded in her ass crack once again. He squirmed a bit under her weight and had an explosive ejaculation between her ass cheeks.

That must have awakened her for she said, “Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yeah,” he said.

“You’re welcome,” she said and almost immediately began snoring again.

He woke up alone Saturday morning. His mouth still tasted like raw piss, and he smelled piss with every breath. He could still smell her various odors emanating from all over his body as well.

It was still early, so he grabbed his shower kit and headed downstairs, hoping nobody else was up yet.

He must have taken a half hour in the shower and brushed his teeth a dozen times, but he still smelled piss on his breath, though her other foul odors had, thankfully, been washed away.

Stu and his mom and dad were in the kitchen making breakfast as he passed through the kitchen.

“Why the long shower?” his mom asked.

“Reasons,” he said and hurried back up to his room to get dressed.

He returned downstairs to join the grown ups for breakfast of eggs and toast. At least the orange juice helped mask the taste of piss still lingering in his mouth.

Dale spent the rest of the day exploring the mansion, even venturing into the wing in severe disrepair with the broken windows. He went outside and wandered around the large grounds. He found the cracked and broken remains of an old swimming pool that was once quite large and majestic. There were tennis courts that were now unplayable as the ground was cracked and uneven. A burned out building that had once been stables for race horses was adjacent to the five-car garage, near which his parents car was still parked.

He found a rotting old wooden gazebo and took a seat. He repeatedly glanced over his shoulder as if hoping someone would see him sitting alone and join him. But after nearly an hour, he went back into the house. After Stu fed his guests lunch, Dale went back up to his room and played games on his Vita the rest of the day until dinner.

Dinner was mac and cheese again. Ugh! After dinner, the four of them Homered out in the rear parlor watching Netflix until late. Dale took another shower and headed back up to his room.

“Two showers in one day?” his mom asked as she passed him on his way up the decrepit, rotting grand staircase up to his room.

“Reasons,” he said again.

He went up to his room, closing his door this time. He looked for a way to lock it, but it had no lock. Shoving a piece of furniture in front of it would have been stupid. He shrugged. She won’t come back again, it’s paranoid to even think that she would, so don’t worry about it.

Dale fell asleep easily, then woke startled as a soft but heavy weight pressed down upon him, and her stench attacked his olfactory senses.

“You again?” he asked as she squirmed a bit on top of him and pulled the blankets up over them.

She didn’t answer as she lay her head back down on his shoulder and rested it against his.

“Well, just don’t pee in me again,” he said.

“What if I have to?” she asked.

“There’s a bathroom downstairs,” he said.

“What did I tell you last night?” she asked and started snoring a moment later.

It was easier for Dale to fall asleep under her weight this time, but again he woke to her straddling him.

“Wake up. I gotta pee.”

“Again?” he groaned.

Once again, she planted her ass on his face and pinched his mouth open as her full weight settled onto his head. He gulped her piss down, mouthful after mouthful as his lungs screamed in agony for several long minutes as lightheadedness turned into euphoria.

She lay back down on him again, but this time face down, and rested her chin on his shoulder. He plucked more of her pubic hair out of his mouth.

“Father Fucker,” she said.

“Why did you call me a Father Fucker?” he asked.

“No,” she said. “You asked me my name yesterday. My name’s Father Fucker.”

“Oh,” he said. “That’s, uh, nice.” After a pause, he added, “Why did you come to me again, Father Fucker.”

She leaned up arcing her back and picked one of her scabs from her chest, and popped a couple of blisters. Blood and puss oozed from the newly opened wounds. “It doesn’t hurt as much.” She lowered herself back down on him.

“What?” he asked.

“Flesh on flesh,” she said, “doesn’t hurt as much.”

He stared at her for a moment, instinctively knowing what she meant by that, and suddenly feeling sorry for her. He put his arms around her back and held her tightly. His cock was rock hard again and poking her in her crotch between her legs.

She met his gaze and then planted a kiss on his lips. They swapped spit non-stop for over an hour before she broke the kiss and leaned back.

“Do you want to cum inside me?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

“Yes,” he said, “but you know I’m only 15, right?”

“I don’t care,” she said. “I did a seven year old, once.”

“Really?” asked Dale. “He liked it?”

“No,” she said. “He kept saying it was gross and complained about girl cooties. Does it bother you that I’m in my 30s?”

“No,” said Dale.

She sat up on his lap as he lay on his back in bed. She then lifted up and grabbed his rigid member. She held it up and then impaled herself on it.

Dale gasped at the sensation. His cock inside an actual wet pussy squeezing him tightly felt nothing like his dry clumsy hand.

She humped him up and down a few times before he exploded inside her. She then settled down on him, sitting still while milking him with her pussy muscles as he pumped his load into her in squirts.

Once he was drained, she fell forward onto him. “Hair trigger?” she asked.

“Hey, I’m only 15.”

“Never been laid before?”

“My cousin Gail gave me a hand job in my friend’s tree house one time. But no, you’re the first girl I ever went all the way with.”

“I’m honored,” she said. “But your first time should have been with someone better than me; someone you care about. But you need to learn how to use your mouth to make a woman cum.”

“I’ll google that when I have my own internet access without parental controls. But I...” he hesitated. “I do care about you.”

“Please don’t fall in love with me, Dale. I’m not someone you can take home to mother.”

“Show me how to make you cum,” he said.

She lay down on her back and said, “Crawl down between my legs and put your face to my cunt.”

Dale did as commanded.

“Use your fingers to spread my pussy lips and take a close look,” she said.

“You’re, uh, really hairy down there,” he said.

“Deal with it,” she said. “At the very top point of my pussy you’ll see a little thing that looks like a microscopic dick.”

“I see it,” he said.

“That’s my clit,” she said. “Suck on it! Suck on it exactly like you’d like a girl to suck your dick. In and out in a steady slow beat. It’ll take a few minutes of that to get me off, maybe longer, so you’ll need some stamina. If your jaw muscles get too tired before I cum, that’s okay, you can stop. I know you’re young. But if you do make me cum, then just suck it in deep and hold it deep in your mouth like you’re sucking on a lollipop until I come down again. That part should be easy for you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.