The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

FLASH FORWARD BACK TO THE DINNER:

Everyone has gone home. Geoff Schwartz has put away the spotless dishes. Only Barry, Adam, and Erica are in the dining room.

Erica is bent over the chair with her ass fully exposed. Her pussy is dripping wet, and a thin strand of her pussy juices was hanging like the strand from a spider web.

Erica used her hands to pick up her food off her plate and eat it while lying flat across the chair. Her tits hurt from lying against the wooden chair for so long.

Everyone got a good look at her body tonight -one they won’t soon forget.

“C’mon bro, tell her to put a candy bar up her ass,” Barry insisted for the 100th time.

“Even if I could tell her what to do, why do you want me to tell Erica to do that so badly?” Adam assumed it was something random Barry wanted to see.

“When we were very little, our parents took us to the beach. You are probably too little to remember this,” Erica explained calmly to Adam.

Barry looked surprised but kept his mouth shut and waited for Erica to tell her side of the story. He assumed she tried to spin it like she did nothing wrong.

“We were swimming and having fun all day at the beach. It was a perfect afternoon. I told Barry to come over to where I was standing and said I had a candy bar for him,” she said.

Barry nodded in agreement. He was ready for Erica’s spin at any moment.

“I pulled his swimming trunks down to his ankles and laughed at his penis in front of some other girls. Then I stuck the candy bar between his butt cheeks and pulled them back up. I told him I was saving him time so that he doesn’t have to eat it by sticking it in his butt. It was going to come out there eventually,” she admitted freely.

“No! that is not what happened!” Barry was about to go off on Erica for saying she didn’t know any better or that it wasn’t her, but he realized she told the story exactly as he remembered it. “Wait, that is what happened! You never got punished! Do you remember what Mom did?” he said.

Erica hadn’t thought about this for years. She didn’t know Barry still held a grudge about it. It was the first time she had ever felt guilty about what happened.

“Mom made you take off your ‘poo-poo pants’ as she called them,” Erica tried to keep herself from laughing. “Then she walked up and down the beach holding your hand and asking people if they had any extra toilet paper and an extra pair of shorts while your willy flapped in the breeze.”

“My WILLY!!! She FREED MY WILLY!” Barry choked up about what his mom did that day. He was being overly dramatic, but it was clear that he still felt upset about what happened.

It was on that family vacation that Beverly Goldberg developed her initial obsession with over packing every future vacation for every possible contingency. The family had to drag needlessly and often redundant luggage across countless vacations. Her mother’s reason was always that they might need it, and there may not be any stores where they were going.

Murray would usually grumble that if they ever plan a vacation away from civilization, they should consider it. “There are stores in Poughkeepsie, though!” he’d yell.

“They could be all closed when we get there! There could be a power outage,” Beverly would insist.

They had the same conversation during every vacation, and every vacation, Beverly always won out.

Adam could see why Barry was so upset. He realized that if it hadn’t happened on that vacation, his mom would have eventually developed her trademark obsessive over planning and over packing.

There was more to the story, but it was mostly all Beverly who made Barry shower outside at the beach naked and told everyone to stay away because he had nasty ‘poo-poo butt.’

Adam was about to order his sister to shove the candy bar up her ass when she reached her hand out.

He didn’t say anything. He wanted to see what happened next. He took Erica’s candy bar and fully unwrapped it and put it in the palm of her hand.

She spread her cheeks with one hand and then slowly pushed the 100 grand bar into her butthole until it stuck halfway out.

Barry looked grumpy as he watched. He had his arms folded across his chest and was sitting in a chair next to Adam behind his sister. He started a small tittering chuckle.

Adam joined him as well.

“It blends in so well. It looks like it melted on your ass,” Barry quickly became hysterical.

Erica rolled her eyes and sighed. She was going to let the two knuckleheads have their laugh at her expense. She felt guilty about triggering the event that ultimately led to an extra seven or eight suitcases of medicine, sewing kits, and clean underwear on every family vacation. The weight of that guilt lifted off her shoulders when she chose to stick the candy bar into her ass. She didn’t really care about the game right now.

“Hold your butt cheeks apart,” Adam said.

She looked straight ahead and reached behind herself. She had done this several times already at his command. She pulled her ass cheeks wide enough that her pussy lips parted, and the candy bar wasn’t touching any of her skin.

“Now let go,” Adam told her.

She released her hands, and Erica’s ass cheeks instinctively closed around the candy bar smashing it and smudging the chocolate on her thighs.

“Dude, how are you making her do this?” Barry chuckled.

“I am not. I just tell her to do stuff, and she does it sometimes,” Adam insisted as he gave her the order to pull her cheeks apart again.

“Bro! Is it the tea? Is there something in the tea?” Barry suggested that the Tea might contain it.

“Why would you even say that?” Adam got nervous that Barry was on to him. He left his sister with her ass cheeks apart.

“You don’t do anything for anyone. You make them both tea,” Barry said it was simple deductive reasoning. “You did do something to the tea?” Barry appeared impressed until he realized that Adam gave him tea once.

“You gave me tea! You little bastard!” Barry was suddenly angry with his little brother. He put his hands on Adam’s shirt and pulled him close to his face.

“Whoa! Whoa!” Adam was about to call Erica to pull Barry off of him. Barry released him so that he could explain.

“How come it didn’t work on me?” Barry asked.

“Look, if I tell you this, then it has to stay between us,” Adam explained.

Erica sighed. She wasn’t sure what would happen now that Barry and Adam were sharing notes.

Adam told Barry everything that had happened up to now. He explained why the tea only had one master.

“That makes sense! There can be only one!” Barry remembered the line from Adam’s obsession with the movie Highlander.

“Exactly! This is sacred ground. I don’t know why, but it works best where they drank the tea originally. If they leave the house, then the drug seems to lose its efficacy,” Adam explained.

“Effica-what-now?” Barry considered himself a Doctor in training, but he had never heard that term.

“I mean they will take suggestions easier here in the house then at school. If I was to tell Erica to do this at school, she might refuse. She might even break free of the mind control. At home, she anticipated my instructions and completed them,” Adam spoke like he was now an expert.

Erica rolled her eyes. She was trying to atone and accept the blame for what she did all those years ago to give Barry some closure.

Barry was happy, though. He was delighted. “You should have come to me with this a long time ago. I thought we were partners,” Barry said.

“You would have kicked my ass and taken it from me,” Adam shrugged.

“Maybe, maybe not!” Barry acknowledged that it was a real possibility he would have kicked my ass but maintained it wasn’t an absolute certainty.

“When can we use this on like real girls,” Barry asked.

“Hey, I am a REAL girl,” Erica looked over her shoulder at them angrily.

“You aren’t supposed to talk unless you are told to talk,” Barry told her.

Adam shushed his brother and whispered. It was loud enough Erica could hear every word. “Erica doesn’t know she is under mind control. I don’t know what the effects of telling her would be. She acts normally in any situation with the exception that she does what I tell her. She may not understand why she is doing what I told her, but she does it anyway,” Adam explained.

Barry listened to only the first three words of that and dismissed the explanation as nerd-talk.

“I can tell the JTP about this, right?” he asked his little brother.

“No, I just said that nobody else could know! I took a risk just telling you!”

“Don’t worry, little bro. Your secret is safe with me!” Barry promised.


FLASHBACK: ERICA IS IN THE BOY’S LOCKERROOM AT PENN ACADEMY AFTER HOURS. SHE IS IN ORIENTATION TO BE A MEMBER OF TRILOGY - As told by Erica Goldberg

The Mistress of Arms marched us outside the school naked and soaking wet. It was dark out, and nobody was there, but it was my first exposure to public nudity. She told us to jog three laps.

On the first lap, she stopped the slowest three runners. I didn’t realize we were in a competition. She instructed us stand with our hands behind our heads and open our legs like we did in the gym. She told us that was the Attention position. It is used for listening and learning. Leader told us that today, we would learn why being last is not what Trilogy is about.

She pulled our clit hoods up and then tapped our clits until they hardened. She wrapped tight rubber bands around them that squeezed them extremely hard.

Lainey whined and moaned loudly. I thought she liked it when her clit was crushed under her thumb. She winced through what appeared to be pain. I learned later she was having the strangest orgasm of her life because it hurt so badly that it turned her on. “You didn’t tell us we needed to be at the front, Ma’am.”

“You shouldn’t be told you need to be at the front! Think, Clitosaurus!” she told us to start running.

Lainey and I made it to the middle of the pack by running our butts off. There is something strangely exhilarating about running naked at night in a familiar place like your school. The chance that you MIGHT get caught is slight, but you have all this adrenalin pumping through your veins because of your fight or flight reflex going crazy. Your mind is telling you that you shouldn’t be doing this. It is also much easier to run. I was still relatively flat chested, and my tits weren’t beating me in the face as they bounced on every step. Lainey was always pretty chesty, but some of the other girls had it much worse. I thought one girl with REAL DDD’s would get two black eyes by the time we were done.

Each lap, the Leader pulled the last three runners and added a rubber band or a second one if they were last again. It didn’t matter to her how hard we tried. She was trying to teach us that someone had to lose.

We didn’t get much rest after that. She jogged us over to an equipment room and told us to pick up a stool and bring it with us. We carried the stools over our heads across the school lawn. I can’t remember the last time I walked barefoot across grass. It felt so strange.

I nearly stubbed my toe.

“Does little Fart Face have a boo-boo?” Leader stopped the entire group.

I limped along and told her it was fine. She told me she liked my willingness to commit.

“This is a competition, ladies. All of you cannot make it into Trilogy. Our standards are way too high. You are in a competition with each other,” she said.

Oh god, that one sentence opened a need to compete and win in me that hs never been extinguished. It was probably one of the reasons I frequently competed with my mom.

“You must be willing to do anything to get in. If you aren’t willing to do anything to get in, then you are wasting your time. I was naked in the same field you are. My black ass was so red and raw from corrections because I couldn’t learn that I no longer ran shit. I wasn’t the boss. I felt I needed to be the boss. You know why? Because I didn’t think anyone else knew how to do things better than me! As soon as I realized that as long as shit gets handled, it doesn’t matter who the boss is, I became part of a sisterhood. You bitches are not the boss. You belong to us now. This week you will do anything, and everything we say, and you will thank us for letting you have the chance to do it!” she said.


FLASHFORWARD: IT IS THE MORNING AFTER THE DINNER

Erica has slept in her own bed completely naked with her door wide open at her little brother’s command. He allowed her to take the candy bar out of her ass and wipe her ass.

“Thank you, Adam” Erica woke Adam up gently. He was sleeping in a pair of He-Man underwear. He had a huge boner when he awoke, but this time he wasn’t as startled. He wondered how much his sister had seen. That boner was from a dream he had about last night. It was quickly fading from his memory, but he knew it was deeply perverted.

“Thank me for what?” he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

“Thank you for keeping my clothes in here and picking them out for me in the morning,” she asked him what she should wear.

“Oh?” Adam sat up and adjusted his dick by tucking it. Erica tried to pretend not to notice.

She was thanking Adam for a very different reason than the one she had told him. She told herself that she was doing it to pretend to love obeying him. On some level, that much was true. She was still engaged in deception. She had spent the night reminiscing about her introduction to Trilogy and what that Leader had taught her while she hustled across an empty grass field in the middle of the night in the nude. She had to thank them anytime they gave them an order no matter how degrading or humiliating it was to them. The things she did then seemed like a lifetime ago to her now.

It seemed counter-intuitive and illogical to her at the time. Why would she THANK them for treating her like shit or calling her Fart Face?

She realized after countless times being insincere about her gratitude for having her nipples pinched or her butt slapped that there just may be a valuable lesson in the act.

Erica had to surrender control of herself to her leaders to get into Trilogy. It was an act of trust on her part. In return, they did things like dunk her head in a toilet and made her bob for apples. They made all the pledge’s lives miserable during concession week. They made her, and the other pledges lick peanut butter off their toes while crawling around their feet at Beta parties.

It was intensely humiliating, and yet at the same time, she secretly enjoyed it.

The part that Erica struggled with was that she found it easier to do what she was told than it was to thank the person for making her do it. She thought it was asinine to say “Thank you for spanking my ass, Ma’am”. It was even more humiliating when they made her admit her mistake and say things like “I’ve been naughty, please spank me! Ma’am!!”

Erica assumed that her Leader knew her words were insincere. She didn’t think anyone was actually grateful for the spankings they received. Yet, on some level, she was. She matured a lot during that week. Erica learned a lot about her limitations and shortcomings. The spankings were usually as a direct result of something she did wrong, and she corrected her behavior so that she wouldn’t make that same mistake ever again. She also found a tingling rush 15 minutes or so after it was done when she felt like she’d like another go with the paddle. It faded quickly, but she loved that momentary rush. The bruises the next day were a constant reminder not to repeat the same mistake.

Erica felt her pussy, and it was dripping wet. She sniffed her finger before realizing Adam was watching her daydream.

“Do you need more tea?” he asked.

“Oh yes, probably” Erica pretended to be delighted and thanked him for that as well. She was daydreaming about another thing her Leader told her that night. It was something she had not understood at the time.

The Leader told her that she didn’t feel she needed to be the boss as long as she knew things were being handled. Erica was naturally pushy and liked to be the boss. In many ways, she was just like her mother. She was just starting to unpack that idea when she heard a crash down the hallway.

“Meow!!” A sex-craved and nearly naked Beverly Goldberg screeched out of her bedroom and pounced into the hallway. She had a little collar around her neck. Her hose was all torn up and ruined, and her hair was a complete mess. It looked like she had cum in her hair to Erica.

Murray ran away from his amorous wife. He tucked his shirt in and tried to get dressed as he hustled away towards his job. “Beverly! Beverly! I am late for work!” he shouted in a panic state as he ran away from his wife. “Let me rest up, and I promise we’ll continue tonight! I love you! Thank you!” he even blew her a kiss. Murray was all smiles that morning, but he looked like he had no sleep.

Beverly watched him run down the hallway to his job and thought about what a great provider he was. Then she remembered what an amazing lover he was last night. They had strange, passionate, animal sex like never before.

“Stand up, Mom, you can stop pretending to be a kitty,” Adam said.

Beverly looked slightly disappointed as she stood up and noticed her stockings were ruined.

“Good morning to my babies,” Beverly was extremely energized. His mom had been fucked in every hole last night. She had been fucked hard and well. It was probably the best sex of her entire marriage! She felt weak and strong at the same time. It made her feel alive and sexy. The bruises from last night’s fucking were like gentle reminders of her husband’s passionate lust for her!

Adam chose an old skirt with a slit down the side. He had never seen his sister or mother wear it before. It was Erica’s concession skirt. It was short, had an adjustable waistband and had a slit down the side. He found a white tank top and some black heels and told his mother she’d wear these IF she had to leave the house today.

Erica let out a silent breath of relief. The school officially put a stop to Concession week activities on campus a year after her trial. She hadn’t kept up with Trilogy since her freshman year. She knew they still occasionally made girls wear the skirt to school as some sort of punishment or test of obedience. Trilogy probably did all their hazing off campus now. Erica didn’t care what they did as long as she wasn’t a part of it. If she wore the skirt to school it would have attracted their attention and they’d probably not be happy she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.