The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

DINNER WITH THE GOLDBERGS: As told by Erica Goldberg

“Well fella’s you’ve finished your food,” Pops looked around the table after my Mom and dad went upstairs abruptly. His presence was stabilizing around my brothers and their friends. At least with him there, they had to show restraint around him.

If I did not tell you already, I was deeply embarrassed to have my grandfather at the dinner table while I served as perverted entertainment in the nude. He looked as amused as he was shocked. He told me once that at his age it would kill him if he started getting upset about petty little shit. “I learned to let things go! It was the best thing I ever did,” he told me once a long time ago.

“I will clear the dishes,” Geoff immediately offered to clean the table when my Grandpa signaled the dinner was over. I was relieved my humiliating ordeal was going to come to a close and yet I was strangely excited about doing it all over again tomorrow.

The rest of Barry’s friends stretched their arms out and yawned but declined to leave. Even Matt Bradley wanted to stay. He was probably a little high. He smokes a lot of pot.

“Nonsense! Erica,” Adam ordered me to clear the table and snapped his fingers.

I should mention that I usually am pretty lazy and never clear the table. Mom would love the help, but once we finish helping, she gives a big kiss and tells us how great we are for assisting her. Then she takes everything back out and puts everything away ‘properly.’

I pretended my brain short-circuited a little.

“What about if instead, Geoff puts away the dishes and I eat?” I quipped. I couldn’t help myself with my sarcastic wit, and Adam was gloating when he snapped his fingers. I wanted to wipe the smug off his face.

I had offered an alternative to an order that I didn’t want to do. I felt as a technicality, it was fair. I knew it was cheating at the game. I was playing with Mom, but she was upstairs while I was downstairs, so I thought ‘fair is fair!’

Adam seemed shocked and dismayed. He didn’t expect me to offer an alternative for such a trivial matter. I could have blown the entire charade with my little joke.

“Sorry, I’ll clean the kitchen,” It was strange hearing myself apologize non-sarcastically to my little brother. It almost sounded like it was coming from a different person when I said it. “I must be getting hungry. I am probably a little parched too. Will you make me some of that delicious tea?” I asked him.

Adam was no longer suspicious. He told me it was not a problem and said he’d be happy to make me tea.

Geoff still helped anyway, but he only got in my way. I groaned.

“Don’t groan at Geoff,” Adam said.

I made a different guttural sound of disgust and continued loading dirty dishes into the dishwasher.

“Eric, let your sister sit down and eat. She stood the entire time,” Pops asked Adam to have mercy on me. My tummy was rumbling, and there was plenty of food leftover.

“I don’t have any control over her,” Adam lied with a smile that told Pops he was lying his ass off and believed he had total control over me. “She wants to do what I tell her is all,” he said.

I wasn’t sure if I wanted Barry and his friends to know he did have control over me. It might only encourage them to implore him for favors. At the same time, I enjoyed messing with their heads. I was happy to keep them delicately balanced and unsure why I was obeying Adam.

I felt like I was in on the joke even though I was the only one naked.

I agreed with Adam that it was alright and that I didn’t mind. I could eat later. I wanted to play fairly by the mind control rules my Mom, and I agreed upon.

“Then tell her to sit and eat. Erica,” Pops held out a 100 Grand Bar for me and told me to take it. Pops loved to make the joke he was going to give you 100 grand, and then just when you got excited he would hand you a candy bar instead of the money. “Have a hundred grand!” Pops made his lame joke for the 100,000th time as I reached out for the bar.

I wrinkled my nose cutely and giggled like I always did at Pop’s jokes. He had been very kind to me in the past.

He held the bar for a moment and looked at me with an expression that suggested he was wondering if I knew what I was doing. I nodded that I did, and he released it.

“Tell her to stick the candy bar up her ass!” Barry demanded Adam do that.

“Why would I do that?” Adam chuckled.

“Yeah? Why would he do that with such a delicious candy bar?” Pops asked Barry and then offered him a bar of his own. Pops told me once a long time ago that he always carried Candy, Condoms, and Tissues.

“I find that depending on her age,” Pop said wryly, “she’ll need at least one of those things!”

I was eight at the time and had no idea what a condom was. My Grandpa liked to make dirty jokes. His motto was, “You only get the jokes you are supposed to get,” because they often worked on one level for kids and a raunchier one for adults.

As an example, he once told a joke during Thanksgiving about an Englishmen, Irishman, and a Bear.

“The Englishman said he likes English Ladies, and the Irishman well he said he likes Irish Ladies,” he said to us before asking what the Bear liked.

“Bear, Ladies!” was the right answer. A kid like me at the time would have thought that just meant a female bear. I know now that he was talking about naked girls.

“Tell her to stick it up her ass,” Barry insisted while munching into his own 100 Grand Bar. I stuck a candy bar up his ass once when we were really little and told everyone it was poo-poo. I couldn’t believe he was still mad about that! I knew exactly why he wanted me to do it.

He had just eaten an entire dinner. I barely had my candy bar unwrapped. “If she does it, then it proves she has to do what you tell her,” Barry said.

“No,” Adam smirked like a boy who owned all the toys and wouldn’t let anyone else play with them.

I stood there in disgust as Barry encouraged his friends to chant, “Do it! Do it!”. Andy and Naked Rob joined in, but Matt and Geoff remind cautiously silent.

“Why do I need to prove anything to you?” Adam sneered. I was glad he wasn’t going to make me do it. “If I tell her to do it and she does, then it might be because you said it. How do I know you aren’t controlling my mind and making me think I am controlling Erica’s mind?” Adam offered whimsically.

My brother was stunned with that line of reasoning. Barry was easily stunned by Adam’s flim-flam fast talk.

I was grateful I wouldn’t have to stick a candy bar up my ass. Adam’s intervention on my behalf was one of the reasons I didn’t dare let Adam order us to obey anyone else. I knew Barry would never stop at just a candy bar either. I love Chocolate! I was about to unwrap it and sink my teeth into the delicious bar when Adam told me to stop.

“Since Geoff is clearing the dishes. Why don’t you eat?” he asked me.

“Thanks,” I replied. I really didn’t have to do anything my brother said, and yet I was grateful because I was enjoying this game on some level.

“I’ve fixed you some tea,” he told me to drink it down quickly.

The tea was terrible. He hadn’t even boiled the water. I pretended it was delicious and drank it down. He waited, expectantly. I’d almost forgotten what I was supposed to do.

I pushed my nose up and made a piggy noise. Everyone laughed, and I explained that I drank that so fast I am a little piggy.

I saw a look on Barry’s face that suggested he thought there was more to the tea. I took the plate that Adam prepared for me and thanked him. I quickly scanned it for signs he might have spit in it or done something gross with my food.

Adam even pulled out a chair for me politely. I should have realized he was up to something by how cordial he was being. He told me it would be fun to try to lay across the chair and eat off the floor. “You don’t want to get the table dirty,” he smiled like the little pervert he is.

I knew exactly what he wanted to see. He wanted to see me bent over a chair with my ass up in the air like the cover girl in his favorite porno magazine. I had seen that girl many times when I went through my little brother’s room. I was never looking for anything in particular. I was usually hoping to find something he may have taken of mine or something of his that I wanted. I was starting to wonder if I should have left his mind control pills well enough alone when I found them under his bed.

I did my best to push my tits out and hold that incredibly awkward pose. He wanted me to do it earlier today. I should have known he would eventually order me to do it.

It was less humiliating than squatting in a chair with my knees spread wide and a thumb up my ass but not by much. It was much more so because I knew my brother was looking at me the way he did his porno magazine girls.

I knew he was enjoying this but it made me feel so cheap and tawdry – like a total whore. I did it anyway though and I held the pose so that I could eat while lying flat on my belly like it was somehow more comfortable than sitting in a chair.

Even Pops was impressed with my athletic ability - at least I hoped it wasn’t the fact that I just gave him a first-class ticket to watch my pussy lips part slightly and my butthole pucker.

He winked at me and told me that it was time for him to become a pumpkin. He leaned in close to me and whispered that if I ever found myself in need, he was only a phone call away.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. He had been there for me one time before, and the position I found myself in made me remember that time all too well. This is the story I’ve never told anyone, and I will burn your face with a curling iron if you ever tell anyone.


Flashback to Erica’s Freshman Year at Penn Academy - As told by Erica Goldberg

I was so excited to be out of middle school. Barry and Adam were still there, and I was just starting my freshman year at Penn Academy.

I had yet to blossom - my chest was mostly flat. I had freckles, braces, and big square glasses. I was awkward, nerdy, and extremely clumsy. In some ways, that is why I sometimes stand up for Adam because I used to be in his shoes when I was his age.

There are two unofficial clubs at Penn Academy that remain an open secret. They were started by Quaker students in the 1800s and have continued over the years. In some ways, they are like famed Skull and Bones, Order of Gimghoul, Eucleian Society, or the NoZe Brotherhood.

These clubs make up quasi-fraternities or sororities that don’t officially exist.

At Penn Academy, there is Beta House for the boys. A member of the club is automatically pledged to Beta Theta Pi at Penn State if they attend that school after graduation. They help each other with their careers and build strong relationships in this club that last for the rest of their lives.

Naturally, there are no official records of members, but it is rumored that Governors and Senators have all been members. Principal Ball attended Penn when he was young. Some people think he used to be the President of the Beta House back then. He seems a little too square to me. You have to be a jock or really handsome to even pledge.

Trilogy is the sister chapter. They are also known as DDD (Delta, Delta, Delta) in the Greek Alphabet. The sisters in the club are well aware of the double-entendre associated with DDD bra size. There are no ugly girls in Trilogy. They are all the most popular and prettiest girls in the school.

There are a lot of rumors and myths about what it takes to join and what happens if you do. I admit it sounded glamorous and exciting on some level. It was a huge status bump to be a member. There were also rumors about obscene sexual hazing rituals and massive orgies at old farmhouses. I dismissed them when I heard them. I didn’t have any interest in that, and I didn’t think a flat-chested band-geek like me would ever be invited anyway.

That is why I was surprised to receive a secret note written in Calligraphy on old parchment that invited me to pledge Trilogy. The note said to tell no one and that I would receive future instructions.

I immediately told my best friend, Lainey. She had recently moved next door to us with her parents. All of this happened before her parent’s divorce.

Lainey received the same note, as well. I felt it somehow cheapened mine. I was worried mine might be a prank. Lainey assured me we both deserved to be in Trinity. It made more sense that Lainey would get an invite instead of me. Even as a Freshman Lainey looked hot. She was tall, blonde, and had pretty blue eyes. I considered myself lucky that day and went home and dreamed of my glorious Senior year as the President of Trinity, crushing it as the most popular girl in school. I looked like I do now only even hotter, and every boy wanted me, and every girl was jealous of me.

Over the next week, we each received a phone call. It was a girl’s voice that I didn’t recognize. She provided me with a location and a time and then hung up.

It was all so mysterious that now, even though I didn’t have any inclination to join Trinity when I started at Penn Academy, it became my life’s ambition. My mother isn’t called a smother for nothing. She was constantly in my business, and I knew I had to keep this from her. I snuck out with an excuse and went to the location at the time I was given.

Lainey and ten other girls in my Freshman class were there too. It was a dirty old park. There was an envelope taped to a blue garbage can.

“Greetings, Dirty Dozen! You have been provided the opportunity to pledge Trinity this year. You will be given further instructions on when and where to meet. In the meantime, you must be prepared. You must be willing to do whatever it takes to complete our application process. In order to prove your loyalty to Trinity and House Beta and your worthiness to join our sisterhood, you must complete a perilous Concession week! If you fail to meet our standards, there are no excuses. There are no do-overs. There is only Trinity. You will be immediately dismissed and shunned,” the note read.

There was a list of rules written on the back with the word “Not Optional!”

All body hair must be shaved at all times. Trinity girls must remain beautiful even if they are down in the mud.

You will wear a traditional concession skirt at school and at any school functions. There are no undergarments worn with this skirt. You will always curtsy when you greet Trinity or Beta House members.

If the skirt doesn’t fit, then you don’t belong.

You will be fitted with a corn cob. You had best be prepared to put it anywhere we tell you.

If the corn cob does not fit, then you don’t belong.

You will be inspected to ensure compliance with our standards.

There are two daily challenges that you must complete. If you fail to attend or pass even one of those challenges, then you do not belong.

You must tell no one of your participation or the existence of our club.

Leaders for concession week will be identified and present at your orientation. You will obey them completely. They have universal authority to punish and to reward. Your Leaders will assign you a Concession name. You will address each other solely by your Concession name.

You will not have sex with anyone during concession week without our permission.

The note said to pass it around and make sure all of the pledges read it and then put it back in the envelope. I assumed someone from the club was hiding and watching us so they could take it after we left.

Some of the girls grumbled and expressed concern, but most were as excited as I was.

We were told we were forbidden from having vaginal sex all week. I was relieved. I didn’t care about that anyway. I didn’t have a boyfriend. Lainey looked disappointed.

“What do you think they mean by corn cob?” I asked her.

Another pledge held up an imaginary corn cob and lifted her leg while pretending to stick it up her butt.

I looked at Lainey to see what she thought about that. She shrugged as if it didn’t matter to her.

My Mom is a hypochondriac in reverse. She thinks YOU have all the symptoms that she imagines. Over the years, she’s given me suppositories and enemas, and it was never pleasant bending over and letting her stick them up my butt.

The only gratifying part about it would be when I’d pout and say, “Barry told me he was irregular too.”

Moments later, I could hear him screaming in agony when my Mom shoved the medicine straight up his butt too! I could barely contain my giggles at Barry’s humiliation. I felt it served him right for laughing at me.

We had it all. My mom had an entire cabinet of medicine just for our asses. Preparation H tubed and suppository, Ex-Lax, Metamucil, Stool Softeners and Gold’s Athletic Foot Powder. (Don’t Ask! That was for the boys)

If she couldn’t clear what was blocking you then she pulled out the infamous red rubber bladder enema bag. She would stand over you while you were on all fours with an egg timer and tell you to hold your horses. “You better not spill a drop of that water!” then she’d lead you to the toilet and wait in the doorway while your ass exploded in the toilet. All the while my little brothers were running around laughing and giggling.

She made me wait five excruciating minutes with a tube up my ass. My belly filled with water like a water balloon about to pop. I still remember Adam running in one time and poking me in the stomach. I made him pay for it afterward. At the time, it was all I could not to crap on my mother’s shoes because she was standing right behind me looking at the egg timer. Adam could do no wrong in her eyes. She shushed him and told him to stop poking me.

It was the absolute worst but one of a long line of humiliating and embarrassing things my mother made us endure when we were little. They got their share of these butt-cures too! I made sure of that. I remember once my mom got a special cheese gift box from France. I opened it and let them go crazy and they were constipated the next day.

We didn’t see enemas as sexual. I was very naïve but I knew I didn’t want anyone watching me get one. Mom is the kind of lady that calls in the entire family to have a look at your butt when she can’t figure out what to do. “Murray, come in here,” she said to him while I was on the floor on all fours with my ass puckered in the air.

“I’ve given her three enemas and still no poo-poo, but she is blocked. What should I do?” Mom asked him.

“Why are you asking me for? Give it time. It will come out when it comes out. Stop playing Doctor,” Dad shouted angrily and walked out of the room.

“I could have been a Doctor you know,” I still remember her saying as he walked out of the room.

I was so naive back then that I didn’t know anal sex was a thing! I really thought butts were exclusively made for pooping or having uncomfortable, waxy medicines shoved in them by your Mom.

As I was saying, I didn’t mind the idea of something going up my butt but I didn’t understand the point of it. Mom had cooled it on the enemas and suppositories as we got older because we could complain more loudly about it. She hadn’t entirely forgotten them either.

Mom quilted me into letting her give me one six months ago. My mom can be relentless until she gets her way. Can you imagine choosing to get naked and get on all fours and present your ass to your mother. Letting her stick a tube into your ass and fill your stomach with a quart or two of water. Waiting five minutes and then rushing to the bathroom to release it. Letting her repeat these steps until the water is clear all the while telling everyone how constipated you are?

Now imagine choosing to undertake that uncomfortable, humiliating experience rather than listen to my mother’s irate incessant complaining and guilt-trips? She knows she will eventually break you down and you’ll do it anyway.

So it isn’t altogether strange that in my family we would have ended up tricking Adam into thinking he was controlling our minds. He once blackmailed me with a video tape when we were little of me nerding out over Star Wars. He promised it would be shown on every assembly at school if I didn’t go with him to see Empire Strikes Back. I have to admit pretending he controls my mind is a lot more intensely humiliating but I wanted to make sure you understood that in my family – nothing really surprises me anymore.

“I am fine with sticking something up my butt if you are,” I smiled at Lainey. I was still that nerdy little girl who geeked out over Star Wars with my little brother at the time.

Lainey looked at me and smiled. She seemed hopeful that I would still want to do the orientation. I nodded that I was down if she was. We looked at each other nervously and giggled like the silly, foolish, naïve girls we really were. If this worked, we’d be in the most prestigious group of popular girls starting in our Freshman year. The future seemed so bright!

Lainey and I talked to the other girls, but most of them avoided us. A lot of the girls were upperclassman, and they didn’t see us worthy enough to even be in the same pledge wave with them. We were on our own to prepare. It only strengthened my determination to prove them wrong and join their club.

“Do you want to practice?” Lainey asked me as we walked home.

“Practice what?” I asked.

“Practice whatever we think we need to do to win this Concession Week?” Lainey asked

“What does a Concession Week mean?” I asked my best friend while we walked home.

“I heard it was considered risqué’ back when the Quakers came up with it. I think it means a hell week. You know? Like, they make your life hell?” Lainey asked.

“Why would they want to make our lives hell? We will be on their team. Wouldn’t they want us to be happy?” I asked her.

“I think they want to see if you are willing to walk through hell to join them,” Lainey said.

“Yeah, that makes sense,” I said and took Lainey’s hand. We skipped home and discussed the practice exercises we’d need to do to prepare to join this secret club. I was so excited!!!

That night I had a sleepover at Lainey’s house. We changed in front of each other all the time, so we weren’t shy around each other. She showed me how to shave. I was a little nervous at first and cut myself a few times.

When it came to shaving off my bush, it was an entirely different story. I found it extremely humiliating to be as bald as a baby’s bottom. I have to admit that my pussy was a lot less sweaty. It also felt thrilling to be shaved because it was so naughty. Having a bald pussy also took away my maturity and made me look like a little girl. That was incredibly embarrassing. The only way I could rationalize it was that Lainey’s pussy was shaved smooth, too, and juicy looked like a peach.

I didn’t think about it at the time, but in the middle of the crack in the center of that peach was a two-inch long clit. I’d never seen a hairless pussy before this, and I didn’t know if that was weird or not. It was very sensitive, and Lainey really liked to push on it until it was almost flat like she was squishing a bug.

I was used to changing in front of Lainey, but we grew incredibly comfortable with each other after doing that. Holding her pussy flaps open to shave her or letting her pluck the long hairs between my ass crack had required me to really open up with her. I had never even touched another girl’s pussy.

We theorized a lot about what they might expect us to do during the concession week. We assumed they might really put a corn cob up our ass. We began small by sticking our fingers in our butts and holding our legs apart. We couldn’t stop giggling, and Lainey’s mom walked in us.

“Oh god,” she said when she saw us on Lainey’s bedroom floor naked with our legs apart and our fingers in our own butt. She shut the door abruptly and never asked us about it again.

We found a finger wasn’t really anything to be concerned about. We quickly graduated to smooth, small household objects like a magic marker or a candle. We felt pretty confident we had mastered that until one day, Lainey showed me she had smuggled two uncooked ears of corn into her room. I knew she intended for us to use them to practice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.