The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

DINNER WITH THE GOLDBERGS: As told by Erica Goldberg

You might be thinking this story is simply to over the top to be true. I had just endured the humiliating experience of watching TV in the nude while I held my knees as far apart as I could in front of my brothers and their friends. The perverts stared at my exposed body while I jabbed my thumb up my ass because my little brother told me to. Most of them laughed about it and wanted to be able to order me to do it also!

You might wonder why I didn’t kick their ass or simply refuse. The bet I had made with my mother to pretend we were under Adam’s influence had spiraled into something neither of us could have anticipated. Did a bet between my mother and me mean that much that I would smile and keep doing what my little brother told me? Well, yes. Yes, it did.

I felt defeated and ready to quit this strange game after Adam told me I could go upstairs and wash up when they finished watching TV. I don’t know why, but when my mother makes a bet or we compete with each other in a game, neither of us can give in. We can’t even budge. We have a long history of epic battles that never end.

The fear and trepidation I was feeling wasn’t as much related to wondering what Adam would make me do. I know my little brother is a horn dog but he is relatively harmless. I also knew that I could at any time I could end this charade and give him a hard cold dose of reality by way of my foot up his ass. Even though I was submitting to his silly orders I always had the power in this scenario to end it.

The real question was if my mom was going to bail the moment things get weird. Once she got naked and put all her clothes in the garage I knew she wasn’t going to quit any time soon. The bigger uncertainty was could we pull this off and keep up the charade? If we didn’t have our shit together then eventually we’d slip up.

I don’t know how to explain this because I should have been embarrassed of exposing myself to my brothers and their friends. I was more embarrassed of them finding out I was playing a game until I wanted them to find out. The conversation with my mother erased all those doubts. We had a game plan now and I was ready to actually try to pull this off. I can’t tell you what my end-game was anymore. I no longer knew what the point we were trying to make to Adam was. I just knew that I wanted to make this as believable as possible and I’d know when this game should end! If it did – when it did then it would be on our terms and not his. I wouldn’t quit or make mistakes this time. I planned to finish what I had started!

Strangely, I didn’t feel like I was competing with Mom anymore. We still had a bet, but it was now a more friendly competition. I felt my mom and I were in this together. I walked downstairs more energized and confident than ever even though I was wearing on a pair of pink leg warmers and a matching headband.

Adam offered me a choice. I could bend over a chair and pose with my butt in the air during dinner, or I could help mom cook. I knew the vulgar pose was the exact same one on my brother’s Penthouse magazine cover. I knew my entire pussy and bare asshole would be visible to everybody if I did it. I would have chosen it if not for the offer to wear an apron if I helped cook. I also saw how elated my mother was that I might help her in the kitchen. It was always her dream to pass on her Yenta knowledge of recipes to me so that I could provide the same succulent meals to my family. I just had no interest in cooking.

I noticed Adam and Dave Kim talking after he gave me a choice. I wondered if Adam was trying to trick me. I was supposed to be under the influence of his tea and obey his instructions. I assumed they were questioning whether a person under the influence of mind control could make a choice in that situation.

I snickered because the joke was on those two dweebs. The reason they were debating was that they believed the mind control tea was working. They had fallen for it hook, line, and sinker.

Yet, I was the one with my ass hanging out in a green apron and leg warmers bending over a hot stove checking on Lasagna while they gazed at my ass.

I was very self-conscious about my butt. I have a plump backside like my mother. It isn’t that which really bothers me, though. I’ve seen my asshole in the mirror. The skin around it is gray, like charcoal ash. I also have a very lumpy sphincter that sticks out like a little turd mushroom. My mom’s asshole is bright pink and nearly wrinkle-free, like one of those girls in Adam’s Penthouse.

Yes, I looked through the pages before. Yes, I know why they are sticky.

Anyway, I only know what color my mom’s asshole is because I saw it while she bent over to check on food with me.

“Stop bending with the knees,” Adam told us. He said it was better for our backs if we bend at the waist. I wanted to call him a dummy because it was actually the opposite.

Instead, I agreed like a dimwitted bimbo.

I have a confession to make. My best friend lives next door. Her name is Lainey. She is smart, sexy, and blonde. However, she can also be incredibly dim-witted and short-sighted. Lainey is a perfect match for my brother because they are both smart and stupid at the same time in opposite but equal ways.

They weren’t dating right now. I recently gave Lainey advice to break up with my brother. She asked me why, since she liked him.

“Don’t break up with him permanently,” I said. I told Lainey to break up with him and then make him do something sweet to win her back. I told her then to find some reason to break up again and make him make an even grander gesture to woo her and win her over. I told her to repeat that until she was sure he was utterly devoted to her. It had never worked for me. Most guys usually ran off after the first three or four times I broke up with them. Still, I was waiting for a guy who would endure any emotional rollercoaster to be with me.

Lainey was worried about that happening with Barry.

I told Lainey not to worry because she had sexy bimbo eyes. I imitated how she sometimes looked vulnerable and confused and talked like a bimbo.

Lainey recognized the look immediately and giggled. She admitted that boys do like a bimbo.

“If you ever push him too far, just play the dimwitted bimbo and act like you need him,” I smiled as I gave her the advice and added, “If that doesn’t work, a good blowjob will probably win him over.”

I was channeling Lainey’s bimbo expression and manner of speech. Any time I was asked a hard question, I pretended the mind-control was gripping me, and I had to obey him. Adam believed I was struggling against his instructions and didn’t know why I was doing them. He had to be feeling pretty guilt-free about that. I was making mental notes though and I planned to make him pay for everything he made me do when I finally ‘wake up’ and get control of my faculties back. I was too caught up in the charade and the bet with my mom to think about that right now. I have to admit that a part of me enjoyed playing along with it and a part of me absolutely hated every second of it.

My mom has a sizable dining room table that extends to seat nine people. If we have more people over, we bring out a folding table just for kids. I am the oldest, so I still get to sit at the adult table while my brothers are relegated to sitting with the other mouth breathers and little kids at dinner.

Dad, Barry, Pops, Dave Kim, Adam, Andy, Naked Rob, Matt Bradley, and Geoff Schwartz were all seated - nine chairs.

“Barry, go get the folding table,” My mom demanded. Mom only had to talk politely to Adam. She could tell Barry to go to hell if she wanted to do that.

“What? the kid’s table?” Barry was deeply offended to be reminded of the wobbly table. It was covered in kool-aid stains, crayons, and snot from years of only being used on special occasions as a place for kids to eat. “Adam! Tell them to stand at the table and hold their butts!”

I think Barry was using a figure of speech when he said to hold our butts. I think what Barry really meant was that we could patiently wait for everyone else to eat and then sit down.

Adam couldn’t stop giggling while he said: “Mom and Erica, stand at the table and hold your butts.”

Adam had learned to tell us to do something instead of making it sound like a question. If he had asked us, I would have said to him that I didn’t want to do that.

Mom promptly pushed her body into an empty space between my Dad and Barry at the table. She pressed her tummy up against the edge of the table and reached behind her back and pulled her butt cheeks apart as wide as she could.

“Like this?” My mom asked Adam. He actually leaned back in his chair and looked right at our mom’s ass and told her to pull it apart from a little wider.

I had no choice based on our establishment clause to do the same thing. I chose a spot between Geoff and Andy because there was enough space. I gripped my butt and pulled my cheeks apart.

There was a lot of laughter at the table. Even Pops was checking out my tits. I know he loves me and thinks the world of me, but he is also a man of the world. Even though it creeped me out, I wouldn’t expect him to pass up a chance to ogle a young set of natural boobs.

Barry’s friends tossed their spoons and forks behind us to pretend they dropped them. It was pretty obvious it was just a reason to stare at our butts.

Geoff Schwartz looked right up at me and whispered, “I am sorry, Erica. I gotta do this.” He tossed his fork on the carpet behind me and had his look.

I like Geoff on some level. He is so nice that I just want to slap his gentle face sometimes, though. I gave him an icy stare when he sat back down. If he ever summoned the courage to ask me out, I’d probably date him just to make him pay for joining in on ogling my ass.

I pulled my ass cheeks open nice and extra-wide and winked my butthole at Geoff. I don’t know if he saw, but I wanted him to get a good look. It would help later when I decided to make him pay for staring at me while I did it.

I didn’t cheat either. I could have stopped pulling my ass cheeks apart and relaxed a little after the initial order. I could tell from the strained look on my mom’s face that she was not cheating. I didn’t want to get called out and be told to hold my ass open wider. If I was going to do this thing now - I was going to do it right. It was uncomfortable, humiliating, and strangely arousing. I could tell from the look on my mom’s face; she was feeling the same kind of mixed emotions. She may have looked fearless to everyone else, but I could tell she had some apprehensions and doubts mixed with a lot of shame and embarrassment.

I wouldn’t blame you if you thought what I am telling you is all malarkey. We’ve had quite a few strange misadventures that seem surreal enough that even I sometimes wonder if this is normal for any other family.

Let me rewind a little, and maybe it will make a bit more sense to you.

I found my brother’s mind control pills under his bed a few weeks ago. I immediately shoved his goofy face into his dirty clothes hamper and made him wear his underwear on his head. Then I forgot about it. I didn’t even mention at the time that I knew about the pills. As far as he was concerned, it was just another random head-dunking into his dirty clothes that I gave him to show him who is boss.

I noticed a few days ago he gave the tea to Barry and my Dad. Naturally, it didn’t work, but the fool thought it might. The fact Adam intended that the mind control could work was what made me angry.

I was waiting for the little shit to have the audacity to try to serve it to me. I probably would have smeared extra chunky peanut butter in his underwear and made the annoying little dweeb lick it clean before wearing it to school, and that is just for starters.

I don’t hate my little brother. He is annoying, but he means well. I actually look out for him sometimes. I’ve handled bullies who were harassing him without him even knowing about it. I just don’t like to TELL him I care about him. However, if he tried to turn me into his mind slave, I would definitely have kicked his ass nine ways to Sunday.

As you know, that isn’t what happened. My mom dotes on Adam as her golden boy. She had an entirely different take on his motivations, and she wanted to use this as one of her teachable moments.

Trust me; you can’t stop Beverly Goldberg when she wants to teach you by applying one of her teachable moments. It is just going to make things much, much worse if you even try. You are going to get taught whether you like it or not, and she’ll make you feel incredibly guilty if you don’t appreciate it.

I don’t remember exactly how we agreed to this charade. I think sometimes when my mother and I work collectively; I get lost in a cloud and caught up in whatever scheme my mom thought up.

I think my mom and I collaborate well, but we feed off each other’s intensity and personality traits.

It could be that, or it could just be my mom knows exactly how to press my buttons until I accidentally end up agreeing with her. Someone should bottle Beverly Goldberg! Guilt and manipulation in a bottle would be real mind control.

I just remember thinking that my mom was in denial about Adam. He is a boy going through puberty. The first thing he is going to tell a girl to do once he has her under mind control is to show him their tits. I can’t imagine any boy who wouldn’t do that. I think I agreed just to see her face when Adam told one of us to take off our top. I assumed she’d let me hang him by his balls over the mantle on the fireplace the first time he asked us to do something perverted.

Instead, she started making concessions and conditions about doing it. I agreed to play along just to see if my mom would follow through. I had no problem flashing my tits in front of my brother. I am not an extrovert, but Barry and Adam and I grew up in the same household. I’ve seen the two of them flitting around the house in their underwear plenty of times. They’ve “Accidentally” walked in on me changing or showering many times. I usually chase them with a crimping iron and threaten to crimp their faces. I am not a prude, so I wasn’t going to pretend I was devastated if they caught a glimpse of my boobs. I knew they didn’t obsess over me or anything weird because I am their sister.

My brothers like boobs and butts like most guys. I remember once my mom hung paintings of naked older women in the hallway. She considered them valuable fine art, but she bought them at a cheap yard sale. Barry and Adam called the pictures “Old Ladies Butt,” but they still stared at them in awe. I wasn’t surprised at all that my brothers would like to look at my boobs.

I was shocked to discover that my mom was willing to play along too. I walked into the kitchen and saw her topless and realized my mom really wanted to win this bet with me. I had violated the golden rule that my mother has reinforced since I was a baby in diapers.

I underestimated Beverly Goldberg!

I knew at that moment that the game was on and things had changed. I hadn’t bothered to think about the long term consequences of the bet because I honestly never thought things would get this far. Suddenly, I wanted to win the competition. It wasn’t because I wanted the three weeks of peace and quiet from my mother’s incessant attention and smothering. I knew I’d never get that. There was no way my mom could deliver on a promise to stay out of my life.

I don’t know what I intended to prove or win. I started obeying Adam around the house, and while I was loathe doing what the little cretin told me, something was thrilling about it. The fact that Adam didn’t know I wasn’t really under his influence amused me. I could quite literally rip him a new asshole if the mood struck me. The consequences of losing the bet were sufficient that I’d put up with his shit, but if he took it too far then Adam would go down. Mom and I would probably both make his life a living hell.

It made it feel safe to surrender to his authority. If he went too far, I could simply hang him by his balls from the mantle place with or without my mother’s blessing.

Things escalated rather quickly since that. If Adam had made me stand nude with my hands holding my ass cheeks apart the first night I would have brought the holy fury of a sister’s wrath down on his head. Everyone was gawking and eating while I literally had my ass in my hands.

My attitude about it had evolved by starting with the smaller orders to the point that now I considered myself lucky that my brother was showing some reservation about using his authority over us.

I knew Dad was doing his best to eat dinner and pretend to ignore the situation. He’s ignored entire brawls between Barry and me at the dinner table. There was one time that Barry thought he was the King of Wrestling. I told him it was all fake, and he tried to put his special wrestling moves on me. Dad didn’t even look up from his newspaper while I choked Barry out at the table.

Even he couldn’t ignore what mom and I were doing. I was shocked he hadn’t put a stop to this sooner. I have a few theories about that. My Dad works hard for a living, but at home, he can be a big procrastinator. Yelling and complaining take no energy, though, so that wasn’t entirely the reason for him allowing things to continue to this point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.