The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

FLASHFORWARD: Later the next day after school in the Goldberg Living Room – as told by Adam Goldberg

It was 1980 something, and I was knee-deep in a science experiment based on lust, power, and perversion. I was answering the age-old question: Can you trust the products sold exclusively in ads in the back of a Penthouse Magazine?

I was sitting on the couch in my living room with my brother Barry and Dave Kim. The JTP (Jenkintown posse) was also there, consisting of Andy, Naked Rob, Geoff, and Matthew Bradley. The older boys were anticipating my sister coming down the stairs to watch TV with us like a rowdy group of excited Neanderthals.

“Erica, come out and play-ee-ayyy,” my brother quoted a line from the classic movie the Warriors.

“No,” she yelled defiantly from upstairs.

Barry had recently broken up with Lexy. She was our neighbor. They had a tumultuous off-again/on-again relationship. He was ready to blow off some steam to get his mind off the break up with the blonde cutie next door – who just so happened to be one Erica’s best friends.

“WHIP THEM PUPPIES OUT,” Naked Rob shouted coarsely.

“WHIP YOUR PUPPIES OUT!” Erica roared back defiantly.

“I will if you will,” Naked Rob answered wryly, but my sister didn’t reply.

“Please, Erica? Just come down?” Geoff pleaded nervously. “Don’t be angry at us!”

Everyone knew Geoff had a massive crush on my sister. I knew my best friend, David Kim, did too.

David Kim was sitting pensively, waiting to see what would happen.

Matthew Bradley suggested the guys just leave her alone. “If she doesn’t want to come down, then why pressure her? What is the big deal anyway?” he said. Matt is the most laid back member of the JTP. He was wearing his signature tie-dye shirt and Pooka shell necklace.

He was always the voice of reason, and my brother Barry always was the loudmouth who told Matt to shut up. Matt had the patience of a saint, and he was a true friend. He knew that the blustering and bragging was just an annoying aspect to how Barry behaved, and Matt accepted him anyway.

“Erica, come out, come out, whatever you are!” he said.

“The line is come out WHEREVER you are,” my big sister corrected him from her room upstairs.

“That too!” Barry AKA Big Tasty shouted upstairs. He implored me to tell Erica to come down.

I’ll tell you what I did, but first, let me remind you why they were crammed into my living room eating snacks prepared by my Mom.

I started this strange experiment yesterday by serving laced mind-control tea to my mother and sister. I was skeptical that the pills would work, but they really did! My brother and father lauded me as a hero for making my sister not only stop arguing but sit quietly and eat her food while topless at the dinner table. They didn’t know I had spiked her and my mother’s tea with a powerful mind-control drug.

Dave Kim was the only other person who knew what I had done. We were performing a carefully controlled experiment on my Mom and sister. At first, it was merely because they were the easiest ones I could convince to drink a tea I had made. If the test failed, I also didn’t want to be known at school as the guy who tried to get a girlfriend with mind control. I quickly realized how fun my life would be if I could control my sister and Mom. My sister likes to mock and humiliate me, and my mother loves to smother me and invade my privacy. How cool would it be if I could direct them to target anyone who annoys me instead?

I have to admit that it was my idea to make them eat dinner topless last night. I take full blame for being a horny teenage pervert. It was the first real test of the efficacy of mind control. It was based on two simple premises:

1. If I could get THEM to show me their tits I’d be able to get girls my own age to do the same thing. They were even less likely to show me than girl’s my own age.

2. I liked looking at boobs.

That afternoon at school, I came to the realization that I had probably gone overboard. I required my sister to go to school dressed like a slut with no panties. I told my Mom to stay home in nothing but a lacey white garter belt and hose. It looked awesome.

I should say that I was feeling guilty because I was. The real reason for my reluctance to continue the naughty experiments was far more selfish. I simply realized that if or when they eventually came out of mind control, they would probably kick my ass in spectacular fashion.

I could have stopped all of this right now. I told myself that maybe things wouldn’t be so bad when the mind control drug I gave them wore off. I could picture my mom and Erica’s reaction to finding out I made them take off their shirt. I decided that wasn’t an option.

I was too chicken shit to face the music for what I had done.

I could have stopped making them do humiliating things in the nude. I will refer you to the first two reasons I started this experiment in the first place - Boob watching and making girls do naughty things for the reason I didn’t want to stop.

My brother and his friends usually regarded me with scorn and derision as a geeky little high school freshman. That is if they didn’t ignore me completely as a dweeby nobody.

After Barry told his friends what I made Erica do the night before they idolized me. My Dad and Barry were impressed I made her shut up. The JTP were impressed I made her show me her tits while she did.

They wanted to see for themselves that I could really control Erica with my voice. All except for Matt Bradley, who was pragmatic and skeptical. He didn’t think it was even that big of a deal that women walk around their house in their panties and bra. He said his Mom did it all the time. Matt’s family is from California, though, and they aren’t as wound tightly as my family. This was really epic.

Needless to say, I was drunk on the power I had over Erica and my Mom. Erica and my Mom were drunk on the mind-control tea I’d been making them drink at least once a day. I was also drunk on the positive attention my brother and his friends were giving me.

My first day at school with Erica had me a little worried, though. I had sent her to school dressed like a slut with no panties. She obeyed me until she left the house. I ordered her to be kind to me at school and not make fun of me. She DID do that, but that was mostly because she avoided me throughout the day. When I did order her to sit with her legs spread apart in math class, she got this hazy look on her face and ignored my order. She had no bra, so it was some consolation watching her jugs swing around in a t-shirt while she ran around in Gym. I told her to pretend to ‘accidentally’ lose her blue gym shorts while she climbed a rope. Erica’s abrupt response to me was to go, “choke on a rope!”

She ignored my order entirely. It was very puzzling and disconcerting. If the mind control didn’t work at school, then what good would it be long term? I’d need more experiments before I reached a final conclusion!

I assumed that the mind-control imprinted me as her controller because I was the first person she saw when she drank the tea. I’d need more tests to be sure. It seemed to me that the more people she was around and the further she got away from the house, the less compliant Erica became. I was happy at least she didn’t wake up from the mind-control and realize what I had ordered her to do.

It was a different story with my Mom. I ordered her to stay virtually naked all day. When I got home, she was overjoyed to see me. That was nothing new. She mentioned something about video games and ice cream. I ordered her to take me to get both, and she obliged. She asked me nicely for permission to wear clothes out of the house so that she could take me shopping. Mom tried to make it sound like it was my idea to go shopping. I let her think what she wanted.

I hadn’t considered the possibility I could order her to buy me every toy and video game I ever wanted. I knew I shouldn’t go crazy or dad would put a stop to it. I would just get her to buy me a few essential things I’ve been wanting for a long time today!

I graciously permitted her to wear one of the few casual but sexy outfits she was allowed to have. I tested her at the Ice Cream parlor and gave her an order to lift her shirt in front of the guy behind the counter. There weren’t any customers around. She did it without hesitation. He gave me an extra scoop of Strawberry. The Pink ice cream matched my mother’s perfect nipples!

She also bought me an expensive Coleco-vision adapter when we went to the mall. I had her pick up some additional stockings like the ones she wore for Erica. She didn’t hesitate to spend Dad’s money to buy them. I even got her to pick up a sweet pair of pink legwarmers and matching headband that looked very similar to the ones worn by the Cover girl model on the June 1982 Penthouse Magazine. The cover girl who happens to look a lot like my sister Erica.

We found Erica at the mall with her friends. She was surprised to see us. I had ordered her to go straight home after school and undress. She had obviously ignored my orders. I told her that when we got back home I’d allow her to wear ONLY the headband and leg warmers. Erica didn’t seem surprised by that at all. It wasn’t until I mentioned she’d be watching TV with Barry and his friends that she became agitated. She didn’t protest or question my decision, though, which was an excellent sign.

Erica did look at mom a lot. I wondered if their proximity to one another made the mind control more effective. Erica behaved much more obediently around mom. She walked with her shoulders back and her chin up too. It may have also been possible she found herself unable to question my orders but wondering why mom wasn’t protesting them.

I resolved to run more tests on them independently and together.

She looked startled. I was afraid the mind-control limits had been reached. Once we got home she took the things my Mom bought and went upstairs. I had stipulated she could not close her door though and she hadn’t as far as I knew.

Now the moment had come. Barry was pressuring me to simply ask Erica to come downstairs.

I walked up the stairs because I can’t yell as loudly as my Mom, my Dad, Barry or Erica. “Erica, come down stairs, please,” I said.

To my chagrin, Erica bounded downstairs in nothing but the leg warmers and pink headband. She had obviously trimmed her pubic hairs. Erica had a substantial hairy bush before she went upstairs. I noticed my mom must have trimmed hers earlier today, as well. I assumed women must routinely shave just like men do their beards and mustaches. In the 1980s, you never saw a hairless pussy on an older woman in porn. I was just relieved I could see a little pink under all that fur.

You may also be wondering where my Mom and dad were at this moment. My Mom had prepared the snacks wearing only a green apron. She was humming and flitting around the house with a very light step.

Well, they were upstairs at the moment. Dad came home from work unusually frisky and happy just before Barry and the JTP arrived. He took her by the hand.

“Oh, Murray!” my Mom blushed.

My Dad looked at her longingly, and then mind control or not the two of them were gone. They did leave behind snacks.

I should also mention that my observation of mind control was that it didn’t make the subject indecisive. They could carry on their typical day without asking me what they should do. My Mom hadn’t asked me if she could go upstairs with Dad. I don’t think I could have stopped her even if I had wanted to because my father didn’t hesitate to sweep her off her feet and take her to the bedroom.

Erica plopped down on an empty chair we had saved for her in the center of the living room where we could all have a good view of her. She shrugged like it was perfectly normal to be naked while everyone else was fully clothed.

My sister Erica has creamy-white skin, soft brown doe-eyes, long, luxurious brown hair that fell down her back and a shapely build. Her tits swung pendulously on her chest very naturally. They were fully mature and impressive for a Senior in High School.

There was, at first, a stunned silence. In dramatic plays, there is often an overture where the audience hears a little music as a signal to quiet down before the action. My sister’s entrance had been that overture.

It was followed by a lot of boys talking over one another, asking her questions, and telling her to do things.

“Turn around so we can see you better!” Andy insisted.

“Bend over so we can see your fresh-and-fruity and your tooty hole!” Barry demanded immaturely.

“Shake them titties!” Naked Rob jiggled his own man-boobs under his clothes. Naked Rob is known as the guy in the group who likes to get Naked. I understand his sister and parents are nudists too. They are all heavy-set with a lot of jiggly bits and guts that hang down over their genitals. The one time I went to his house, I saw his sister naked. I thought it was Rob and ran out of there screaming. I never came back.

Geoff Schwartz delicately asked Erica to marry him. It was a desperate attempt to see if she would obey him.

Erica ignored all of their orders and stared intently at Murder She Wrote like she was obligated to be here, but she clearly didn’t want to be.

Matt Bradley suggested everyone just ease up on her.

“Yeah, Yeah, Matt Bradley! Why don’t you ease up on us!!” Barry dismissed Matt’s level headed suggestion with a wave of his hand.

Barry tried once again to wish Erica into obeying him. “Pick your nose, Erica!”

Erica stuck up a finger, and it looked almost like she was going to do what he told her. I once thought my brother may also be able to control Erica. I was eager to find out if she did it or not. It would shatter my world and obeyed him. If he could control Erica then Barry would sick her on me!

She quickly switched fingers to her middle one and flipped my brother off by shooting him the bird.

“C’mon bro, tell her what to do! Tell her to do something,” he insisted.

I was eager to show off my powers. At the same time, I didn’t want to explain I drugged my sister.

“I’ll try,” I said innocently and then ordered Erica to take one finger and touch her left nipple.

In my experiments controlling Erica, she usually said very clearly she didn’t want to do something when I told her to do something. She didn’t argue or debate when I told her to do it anyway. This time though, she seemed willing to do what she was told without argument.

She stuck the same middle finger out like she was flipping everyone in the room off in slow motion. Then she tapped her left nipple and held it there.

There was sudden appreciative silence and awe as if I had performed magic.

“C’mon guys,” Matt reminded them, “Isn’t the simpler answer that Erica is just messing with us? All she has to do is ignore what we tell her to do, and then when her brother tells her to do something she does it. That isn’t magic! That is just Simon Sez,” he shrugged.

Naturally, the other boys refused to believe it.

“Tell her to do something harder then,” Andy or Naked Rob suggested.

Erica looked at me softly with pleading doe-eyes looking for sympathy. I felt intensely guilty.

“Tell her to cut a fart,” he said.

Erica’s lips curled in anger, and she asked him why she would do that when the “biggest fart on the planet was sitting across from her!”

That sounded like the hot-headed Erica that I knew so well.

“C’mon, one little squeaker,” Barry insisted.

I think it was Dave Kim who suggested instead that I make Erica lift her legs off the floor and sit with her knees spread as far apart as they can go. Everyone agreed that it was a great idea. “Hold your knees apart! Yeah!”

When I gave that order to Erica, she paused like she was thinking about the fact she’d be exposing not only her spread pussy but her asshole to us by sitting in an extremely humiliating position. I started to plan the closest exit route in my head in case Erica became belligerent and shrugged off my control.

Instead, she sighed briefly. She picked her feet up and squatted on the chair while holding her knees apart. My sister’s pussy lips parted slightly like they were offering me a sideways kiss. The most fascinating thing was that Erica’s butthole was brownish.

Once the initial tittering and laughter died down, Barry asked Erica if she forgot to wipe.

“Yeah, there is a huge turd following me around and a bunch of little turds with him,” she sneered at the JTP. Erica was also addressing Dave Kim and me as little turds.

“Did you sit like that just now because Adam told you too?” Naked Rob asked.

Erica started to say something snarky and then seemed at a loss for words. She blanked entirely on the question and ignored it. She shrugged it off like he hadn’t asked her. I wanted to explore more about the reason she didn’t acknowledge the question had even been asked.

“Make her do more stuff,” Barry insisted before I could demand Erica answer Rob’s question. Barry wasn’t interested in talk or understanding the reasons. He just wanted Erica to behave more amorously. He told me to tell her to put her thumb up her butt.

Erica didn’t seem humiliated or embarrassed. I had told her yesterday she would never try to cover her tits or be embarrassed by them. I wondered if that was why she wasn’t more red-faced than she was now.

“Guys, C’mon,” Matt suggested we cut her a break and just watch the TV show.

“Fuck you, Matt Bradley,” Barry said emphatically. “Everyone knows that Jessica Fletcher is going to suss out the bad guy when the real detectives can’t do it. She’ll follow an elaborate trail of clues that point to the wrong suspect. In the end, Jessica will do a classic Colombo move and coax a confession out of the real killer in front of the police. Every episode ends the same way!” he insisted.

This was the first time I’d ordered Erica to do anything like this.

“Erica, stick your thumb in your butt,” I said calmly.

The pregnant pause was filled with the kind of tension you’d expect in the Apollo 13 mission control room during launch.

Erica shrugged and jammed her thumb into her butthole about a half an inch.

“Now suck on it!” Barry insisted sadistically.

“No, you suck on it,” Erica blurted out angrily at Barry.

“Adam, make her suck it, make her suck it, make her suck it,” Barry started trying to jam his thumb in my mouth and mess up my hair while teasing me. He wanted me to teach him how to make Erica his bitch. It was pretty obvious he was also incredibly jealous of the control I had over Erica.

Barry was about to tickle me until I pissed my pants. I know because he’s done it many times, and he always starts his attack by tickling my ribs and frequently repeating the same words over and over.

Erica lunged out Barry like a hungry jaguar taking down a gazelle on the Serengeti. In moments she had him pinned under her legs with her crotch hovering inches away from his face. She was forcing him to hit himself over and over.

“Adam, call her off!” Barry called to me for help as he endured my sister’s ass-kicking. Erica usually won in knock-down-drag-out fights like this against Barry. I usually caved before things got this bad.

I’d never seen her fight Barry almost completely naked, though.

“Please don’t tell me to stop,” Erica insisted while she played patty cake by slapping my brother’s insolent face. It wasn’t brutal, but it was a humiliating ass kicking. It was also incredibly sexy seeing her butt resting on his chest and her knockers jiggling everywhere.

“Trust me, I won’t!” I assured her. I had ordered Erica to stop anyone from bullying me earlier that day. I wondered if her attack was a result of that order or just that she had enough of Barry’s bull-crap. She acted like the same old belligerent Erica to everyone else but me.

“Tell her to make him suck her thumb,” Andy and Rob implored me.

“I heard your betrayal Rob and Andy!” my brother said just as I gave the order to Erica. She jammed the stinky thumb into his mouth. He sputtered like it was true poison. She told him not to dare bite her thumb or spit on her, and he obeyed like HE was under mind control. I am sure it was just the terror that his sister would extract vengeance running though his cowardly veins, that kept him from fighting back.

“Fart on his face and let him up,” I said once I felt Barry had enough.

I could sense from Erica’s expression that she tried. “I can’t right now!”

“Hah, You don’t have one locked in the chamber? I keep one locked and loaded at all times for just such an occasion!” Barry smiled like he had the upper hand because he could fart anytime on command.

He also tried what he must have thought was an unstoppable killer Kung Fu counter-move of some kind. “Engage snap rear reversal and Barry comes out on top,” my brother had a tendency to call out his Karate moves as he was performing them. They almost never worked – especially this time.

“I can queef on him,” Erica offered as an alternative suggestion as she brushed aside Barry’s counter move like it was barely an inconvenience. She couldn’t comply with my orders but she was capable of coming up with something else she COULD do. David Kim and I looked at each other with an approving nod. That was an interesting discovery in my experiment on my sister.

It meant Erica was capable of taking logical steps towards following my orders but she still needed my confirmation to completely follow my bidding if she had to take alternative measures. This was a tremendous breakthrough! A problem solving mind-slave!

It made perfect sense to me. I imagined myself in the future as Emperor of everything with all my subjects dominated by my mind control drugs. I had a giant brain and I was laying on a futuristic couch as I was fed grapes by topless adult versions of Dana Caldwell and Jackie Geary. The world outside was a perfect domed utopia of white skyscrapers and blue skies under my benevolent rule.

If I gave them an order and they lacked the resources to complete it then what should happen? Would they stand there waiting to finish building something because they lacked nails? Would they go an unstoppable rampage to take nails by any means necessary? Would they come to me and ask if I order my nail maker to make more nails?

My future was looking pretty bright! My fantasies weren’t as good as my realities for a change though. My brother was getting his ass kicked by my sister and SHE WAS NAKED. Barry’s friends were laughing and thanking me for allowing them to watch this humiliating spectacle unfold.

Erica held Barry down tightly and pinched his nose while covering his mouth awaiting my answer.

“Yeah,” I replied and offered a thumb’s down like a Roman Emperor deciding the fate of a failed gladiator in the Arena.

An awful farting/belch came out of my sister’s vagina right on top of Barry’s nose. That is when I first realized that girls could fart out of their pussies. The pussy can bring life into the world. Inside the wet folds of a girl’s vagina. It also contains the secrets of the universe and the female form within a vast and unique catacomb of wrinkles and curves as well as mysterious and as of yet forbidden pleasures.

Now, to suddenly learn that a pussy could also belch out air on command? The dick was clearly the inferior genital from my perspective at that moment.

She let Barry get up and even helped him up before returning to sit in the Zen-like meditative squatting position she had been sitting in like nothing had happened at all. She even held her knees apart a little wider as far as I could tell. She didn’t jab her thumb back up her ass, but I wasn’t going to push her.

My Mom came down shortly afterward, wearing only a green apron and a fresh garter and a pair of stockings. She had the biggest smile on her face. My dad did too.

My brother’s friends were nervous that my Mom or Dad would put a stop to Erica’s obscene pose on the chair.

Instead, my Dad looked mildly annoyed and moved Naked Rob out of his chair with a grunt.

“I am so sorry! I hope you didn’t run out of snacks!” My Mom immediately began serving everyone. It took a moment for them to register that her shapely ass was peeking out of the back of the apron.

Barry had talked about how I put Erica in place but had neglected to mention that I controlled Mom. “Why didn’t you tell us this?” They whispered at him.

“Who cares about seeing my Mom naked? That’s gross,” Barry said dismissively. He did seem a lot less pushy after his ass-kicking at my sister’s hands.

“Did Adam explain that Erica and I are embracing positive body image? I hope you boys aren’t embarrassed,” my Mom said with a flirtatious grin. She seemed to eat up the sudden attention, and Erica was relieved to let her have it.

“See, that makes sense,” Matt nodded in understanding. “Our culture hyper-sexualized the female form. By normalizing it in mundane situations like friends getting together informally can learn that the nude figure is really not that big of a deal. We all know what each other has under our shorts. We are all people underneath the masks we wear to maintain societal norms. It is just skin, people! Public nudity and acceptance takes the taboo away and breaks down traditional gender barriers about what is and isn’t acceptable. There are beaches and entire towns in France where nudity is very common place. In America, every state in the nation has nude recreation campgrounds. I’ve been to some in California with my family. They are family friendly places where sex crimes are nearly non-existent. There has to be some connection to that,” he said.

“BORING! No one heard you!” Barry cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted in Matt’s face. He had a notoriously short attention span.

“Yeah, I heard you. That is what I told you right, Murray?” Beverly asked her husband if Matt’s well-spoken explanation was basically the same mumbo-jumbo the girls used about Feminism and bra-burning.

My Dad was had recently farted and rolled over asleep. Dad had checked out of the conversation. I think he said “I don’t care anymore. Do what you want. You solve this mess,” and began snoring. He looked exhausted and physically worn out but strangely content.

Naked Rob fist-bumped Matt Bradley as if he agreed with what he said. Then he turned to me and asked if I can make my Mom take off her apron.

“I can try,” I said. “Mom, take off your apron,” I said and made the Jedi Mind Trick hand gesture that I had done the night before.

My mom reached behind her back as if she couldn’t quite untie the apron. She had done the same thing when she was trying to take her bra off. I wondered if the tea reduced fine motor coordination skills. It seemed like she was stalling but she had to know I’d just order her to turn around and let one of us untie it for her. The apron was coming off even if she was being dramatic about the build up!

I didn’t want to expose her for malicious reasons. I thought a quick demonstration would cement my reputation as a young God-Prince to the JTP and maybe that was all I needed to be successful with girls!
(I DID realize that they weren’t very successful with girls either. I just assumed if girl’s saw me hanging with older guys they’d dig me!)

“That is how he did it!!” my older brother’s friends recognized the Star Wars reference right away from my hand gestures. This day was turning out better than I could expect. Barry and his friends considered me a Jedi Master! The hand gesture filled in the unexplainable blank of why my sister allowed me to tell her what to do.

Barry and his friends declared me eternally super cool except for Matt Bradley, who still had his doubts. He felt Erica was just playing along to get a rise out of us.

That seemed unlikely to me. What are the chances my mom AND sister each pretended to be under mind control and humiliated themselves just to get a rise out of us? I didn’t dwell on that as a realistic possibility.

I did the Jedi Mind Trick again at my mom. “You will remove your apron and make a believer of Matt Bradley,” I said like a Jedi.

“Oh right, these are not the boobs you are looking for, move along,” Matt Bradley said sarcastically.

When my Mom reached behind her back and undid her apron, it dropped in epic slow-motion fashion. I could have sworn Moving in Stereo by The Cars kicked in just like in the classic 80’s movie, Fast Times at Ridgemont High. My Mom’s highly buoyant knockers bounced up to attention and jutted out like Phoebe Cates in that pool scene Bradley imagined while jerking off. I know that movie scene for scene because I’ve imagined that moment at the pool where she comes out of the water slowly a thousand times since.

Jaws dropped, boners popped, and plates turned over! The guys went ga-ga for my mom’s tits. They were shocked and dismayed anyone’s hot mom would show their tits to them. Barry was at first disgusted and wanted her to put them away. Once he realized the guys approved of her he was much more on board with it too. “Yep, that’s my hot mom!! I inherited HER genes! Which is why MY Jeans fit me so well!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.