The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

UPSTAIRS AS TOLD BY ADAM GOLDBERG

Dave Kim and I were amazed at what just happened. Dave got to see my sister’s tits, and that was a dream come true for him. I have to admit that as long as I didn’t think about the faces attached to them, they were some lovely boobs.

“We have to stop, Dave Kim! We have to stop!” I said. I felt guilty about what just happened.

Dave told me to stay the course. “We have to know how long a dose lasts and what they would be willing to do,” but said if I felt guilty, we could try it with his mom. I have to admit that Dave Kim’s mom is very sexy if you are into Asian MILFS.

“How would I get your mom to drink the tea?” I asked.

“I would be the one to get her to drink it,” Dave replied calmly. I didn’t want Dave to get all the glory here even if he had a super-hot Asian mom. I also needed his help compiling my research.

“They clearly imprinted on me. Women must imprint on the first person they see after they drink it. You saw my mom ignored it when you told her to take off her bra,” I observed.

“There is so much we don’t know!” Dave Kim agreed. He usually let me take the lead on things. He was also happy seeing Erica’s jiggling knockers in their full glory.


MEANWHILE DOWNSTAIRS:

“Happy now?” Erica grimaced at her mother. The two of them were standing there feeling like idiots with their boobs on display.

“Okay, you may have been right,” Beverly hated to admit anyone that she may be wrong. “Dave Kim was the one who asked me to take off my bra first, though!” she added as if that changed things in some material way.

“They both came down here to control our minds and make us show them our tits,” Erica looked at her mother with a disgusted expression at how creepy that was. As far as Erica was concerned they were equally complicit.

Beverly acknowledged Adam wasn’t the perfect angel she made him out to be.

“Technically, they came down to see MY spectacular boobs,” Beverly waved her hands across her tits like she was a model showcasing them. “You just happened to walk in when they did,” she changed the subject from who was at fault.

Erica nodded to acknowledge her mom in the most condescending way possible.

“I have half a mind to go up there right now and punch them both right in the nose,” Erica said.

“Gosh, that sounds like fun! I’ll make your tea and order a few custom mommy-daughter shirts with our names on them to get ready,” Beverly reminded her daughter that if she confronts Adam, she automatically loses. That meant Erica would have to spend three weeks doing whatever Beverly wants.

“Somehow, walking around with my tits out doesn’t seem so bad, so thank you for that! I think I am going to go upstairs and shut my door,” Erica implied she would avoid Adam for the duration of their bet.

“Oh no, if I have to be down here, you have to be as well!” Beverly said.

“Show me where it says that I have to wait in the living room in the contract, mom?” Erica held up the handwritten contract they had both signed. She knew that if she ripped it up, it wouldn’t do any good because her mom would have back up copies stashed someplace safe for just such an occasion.

“Are you scared of Adam?” Beverly asked. She was taunting her daughter - daring her to continue this charade. Beverly was also apprehensive, but her competitive nature and the fact she secretly liked the attention made her throw caution to the wind.

“I am not scared. I just don’t want to be his puppet,” Erica complained.

“You should have thought about that before you signed the contract,” Beverly had a sense of satisfaction on her face as she chided her daughter for being so impulsive. She smiled that she was teaching lessons all around.

“Look, we already drank the magic tea. You are either in on this thing, or you aren’t,” Beverly insisted.

Erica’s competitive nature was sparked as well. She told her mother she was in and was about to lay out some new conditions for their little game, but they were suddenly interrupted.

At that moment, the door burst open. It was Barry Goldberg. He announced himself as “Big Tasty up in the house!” Big Tasty is Barry’s rapper name.

Barry is the boisterous, narcissistic middle child. Barry Goldberg loves sports, break dancing, karate, and beating up on his little brother. He can be a softie at heart, though. He is the leader of a small posse of friends that answer to the Jenkin Town Posse (J.T.P). He has an off-again/on-again relationship currently with Lainey Lewis. She is the hot blonde that lives with her dad next door. They just broke up for the seventh time this week.

“Women! Can’t live with them! I mean, I really can’t. My room isn’t big enough! But wow, do they piss me off,” Barry said in frustration as he walked in. Barry can be overly dramatic, and he often wears his heart on his sleeve. “Mom, I need to feed my emotions! Stat!” he stormed into the kitchen, demanding his mother cater to his food needs.

“Holy Frijole’ what the frick is going on here?” he said as he walked in on his mother and sister. They were casually standing next to each other with their tops completely off like it was perfectly normal.

“What do you mean?” Beverly played dumb.

“Yeah, you walk around without a shirt all the time, what is the big deal?” Erica shrugged off his stunned expression and took the opportunity to head upstairs so she could lock herself in her room.

“I mean, WHY are you both walking around with your mujuggies on display? Don’t you know there are laws in this country against it?” He called out to his sister as she sashayed away like a cat wiggling its tail.

Erica turned to him and said, “I don’t think you’d be upset if it were Lainey?”

“That’s different,” Barry insisted and explained, “Because she isn’t you!”

It was too late, though, because Erica was already upstairs in her room.

He turned to his mom and told her to put on a shirt right this instant.

“No can do, they are all in the laundry,” Beverly was preparing some snacks for his son. “If you want to help do some laundry, then we could hurry that along,” she said coyly.

“What are these then?” Barry held up his mother’s shirt with the word BEV on it and her bra.

“Aren’t those your shirts? You really shouldn’t leave them in the kitchen,” Beverly started slicing something and trying to suppress the grin on her face. Her son’s reaction was amusing her.

“The shirt says Bev on it and I don’t wear a bra!” Barry stated the obvious as he dropped the garments on the table like trash for his mother to pick up. Barry was incredibly thoughtless when he made messes.

“Look,” Beverly said that if it bothered him so much, she’d put them back on and began to get dressed again.

“Fine! I don’t want to end up in one of those nudist colonies,” Barry declared as he stormed upstairs. He stopped at the top of the stairs and ran back down. His mom was already wearing her top again. Barry snatched the snacks she prepared out of her hand and ran back upstairs.

On his way to his room, he stopped in to torment his little brother Adam.

“Hey, bro, crises averted. I don’t know if there was a titty-explosion or something, but Mom and Erica were standing around topless downstairs!” he said.

“No way?” Dave and Adam feigned ignorance.

“Yes, Way,” Barry nodded that what he was telling them was true. “I told them to put their tops back on, though. You can thank me later,” he said. Then he grabbed Adam’s pants and pulled them down to his ankles to reveal his underwear before sauntering out of his little brother’s room.

“Maybe because Barry is a blood relative of mine, they assumed he had the same authority as me?” Adam theorized as he pulled his pants back up. His brother made a habit of de-pantsing him frequently at school or in his room. It was annoying but no surprise to Adam or Dave Kim.

“Imagine if Barry learns he can control your mom and Erica. He could order your mom to focus all her smothering affection on you and have Erica do his bullying for him,” Dave Kim said.

“I am become death, Dave Kim! The destroyer of worlds!” Adam quoted Oppenheimer. He felt he had just opened Pandora’s box with his mind control wizardry. All thought of trying the experiment on anyone else evaporated until they could solve this conundrum.

Adam rushed to his sister’s door to find out if Barry controlled his sister and gave her new orders.

“Erica,” Adam pounded on her door.

“Go away, I am sleeping!” Erica stated flatly.

“If you were sleeping, you wouldn’t be able to tell me,” Adam said and continued to knock.

Beverly emerged from the hallway, holding some laundry. She smiled at David and Adam. “What’s going on?” she asked. There wasn’t a thing that happened in that house that Beverly didn’t know about on some level. She was so in tune with her domestic duties that she knew what was going on. She expected to win her bet with Erica any minute.

“Erica, did your brother ask you to come out and talk to him?” Beverly pounded on the door once.

“No, because I am sleeping and cannot hear him,” Erica answered flatly. The family frequently enjoyed this kind of witty banter back and forth.

“I believe he wants to talk to you,” Beverly said and then continued walking down the hallway.

“Can we talk?” Adam said nervously. He wasn’t used to making demands of his sister, so he was being polite and beating around the bush.

Erica interpreted this to mean that she didn’t have to obey him.

“We can talk just fine through the door,” Erica insisted.

“No, we can’t,” Adam replied. He looked at David Kim for a suggestion.

“I can hear you, and you can hear me. It sounds like it is working to me,” Erica’s voice dripped with derision and disinterest. She was hoping Adam would just go away.

Dave whispered to his friend to tell his sister to open the door. A light bulb went off over Adam’s head as he remembered his sister was under the influence of the tea. A part of him worried she’d still kick his ass if he tried to enter her domain uninvited.

“Erica open this door,” Adam said nervously.

“Fine,” Erica whispered and opened the door. She had put her shirt back on.

“Did you put your shirt back on because Barry told you to do it?” Adam asked while standing in the doorway.

“What? No,” Erica looked confused. “I just felt like putting it back on,” she said.

“I told you to take it off,” Adam reminded her.

Erica noticed her mom watching from down the hall. She pretended to be in a confused haze. “That’s right. You did tell me that,” Erica started to remove her shirt. “I didn’t think you meant I should be topless even in my own room.”

“You have to be topless for the rest of the night, and you must never shut your door,” Adam said.

“But Barry teased me,” Erica pouted as she let her top drop to the ground. Dave and Adam had already seen her swaying boobs. She didn’t care if they had another look. In fact, she was hoping they would get bored after they had their look, and she would be out of this silly game.

“You can tease him right back. You just can’t tease me or get mad at me,” Adam said.

“Ever?” Erica looked like she was half-asleep in a pretend hypnosis. The boys bought it hook line and sinker.

“Never ever,” Adam replied emphatically.

“But sometimes you really piss me off,” Erica answered without protest.

“Even if I do, you won’t throttle me, prank me, or kick my ass,” Adam said.

“I can’t even throw a shoe at you?” Erica was laying it on thick now. She wasn’t sure how the boys could believe she was really under their power.

Dave whispered to Adam. “Tell her to get completely naked.”

“No, let’s see how dinner goes,” Adam answered his friend.

Erica knew that they were plotting something, but she hadn’t heard what Dave whispered. She assumed he was going to ask her to go on a date with Dave. Erica didn’t like Dave Kim and considered him a dweeb. She secretly loved the fact that he was obsessed with her. She decided she would endure a dinner with the dweeb if they went someplace out of the way that her friends would not find out about. “I have to sit at dinner topless? Everyone will laugh at me,” Erica said.

Adam told her to let them laugh. “You never have a problem laughing with people laughing at me,” he said.

She smirked at her brother and told him that he was funny and easy to laugh at.

“Thanks, Erica!” Adam replied sarcastically. “You will not cover your boobs until I tell you to do so,” he insisted.

Erica’s wheel’s started turning. She thought she might be able to bluster to her father about feminism and positive body image to continue this charade. Her heart was beating fast but she tried to appear as if none of this bothered her in the least.

He turned around and saw his mother peeping at them. “YOU will stop spying on me, and you will remain topless too!” he said.

“Sorry, Dear, I just love you so much. I just want to be up in your business,” Beverly was still topless. She had been in her bedroom, putting away clothes. She had never put on a shirt when Barry confronted her.

“Take all of your clothes and all of Erica’s clothes and move them to my room. You will both come there to get dressed from now on. You’ll check with me on what you are going to wear. I want to make some changes,” Adam said.

He left before his mom could answer him. Dave chuckled after they returned to Adam’s room to discuss the results of their latest experiment. He asked his friend why he didn’t ask the ladies to get completely naked.

“It is just too good to be true, Dave Kim. We’ve found a tea that makes any girl a slave in one drink? I want to see if they will really do what I tell them. You know my mom and Erica aren’t shy, but they aren’t nudists either,” Adam said he wanted to see how far he could push them. “If I try to push them too far too fast, they may get resistant. There were times I wasn’t sure if Erica was making fun of me even though she did what I told her,” he said.

“That is just your sister’s natural tone of voice,” Dave said that forceful smart-ass persona was part of Erica’s charm. “Do you remember your mom’s fine art collection?” he said.

“Yeah, she bought a bunch of old paintings of nude women’s butts at a yard sale,” Adam liked the pictures, but Murray thought they were in poor taste. They eventually fell off the wall because they were hung poorly, but everyone thought a ghost had knocked them off the wall.

“I think your mom is hot. She’d probably get naked if you told her to,” Dave Kim encouraged Adam to push harder.

Adam said that tomorrow he’d dose them again with a tea. He’d keep pushing until he saw a resistance. “We have to establish our boundaries,” he said. Adam was less interested in seeing them naked as he was using them for his own ends. Erica could bully anyone at school who made fun of him, including his brother. His mother could bluster and bluff her way through anything. She had the Principal, and all the teachers at school mortified when she showed up. Beverly stubbornly refused to take no for an answer.

One of the few times that Beverly didn’t get her way at the Prep school, all her kids attended was when Adam tricked his mother into writing a paper for him. The teacher graded it poorly because it was full of grammatical and factual errors. Beverly took offense to that, and when the teacher wouldn’t change the grade, she went to the Principal. She assumed the Principal would cave and change the grade. The Principal realized right away that Adam and Beverly had cheated and suspended Adam.

Adam was given a choice. He could spend a week at home with his mother hanging out with her and being study buddies, OR he could spend a week sitting on a shaming bench in front of the Principal’s office at school. The shaming bench is an old Quaker tradition where anyone walking past can humiliate or insult the person sitting on the bench. After a couple days with Beverly, her son chose the bench!


FLASHFORWARD: The fantastic dinner that Beverly spent all day making for her wonderful but under-appreciative family - as told by Beverly Goldberg.

I made a delicious Chicken Parm with some yummy noodles, peas, and mash potatoes. I served it piping hot, and while I wore oven mitts, I didn’t have the benefit of an apron. It was one of Adam’s favorites. I asked him what he wanted tonight, and he told me my Chicken Parmesan.

I felt a little guilty, pretending to be under mind control. He believed he had used it on me, but I was the one fooling him. Truth be told, I loved doing things for Adam, so it was fun to cook his favorite meal. I still hoped he’d give me orders to take him to the amusement park or hang out with him all afternoon, nurse his boo-boos and fix his problems. He had insisted I cook the meal topless though, so I smiled and obediently did as he told me.

If I didn’t pretend he had a control over me, then it would be obvious I was the one lying to him. I didn’t want my son to hate me or not trust me after that. We had no intention of telling him the truth that his sugar pills had no effect except sweetening our tea.

It also meant if I didn’t obey him Erica automatically won our little game, and I have to clear out of her life completely. I just can’t do that! I have my boundaries and getting out of my daughter’s life is one of those hard stops for me!

I was completely topless as I frittered away my time in the kitchen over a hot stove, and nobody seemed to notice or say anything about it - my husband least of all.

I can’t fault Murray, though. His precious Eagles were trying to pick up a win. Stephen Gostkowski just hit the left upright with a 26-yard field attempt because the snap was mishandled. I wasn’t watching the game. I just heard Murray repeat it over and over. I don’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing in football, but whatever it was, my husband paid more attention to that than the fact my tits were out.

I started this silly charade to try to teach my son a lesson. I still have faith that Adam will come to his senses and apologize for this nonsense.

I also wanted to spend time with Erica. We’ve talked more about the rules and the game today than we have spoken to one another in an entire month.

I usually downplay my perfect tits. Yes, we paid a pretty penny and had the best surgeon in Pennsylvania perform the procedure so there is no reason I shouldn’t put my boobs out there on display more. They were exceptional tits by anyone’s standards.

Once I got the implants I started walking straighter and put a little more bounce in my step. I let all my gal pals in my circle of friends touch them to show them off. They were so perky and hard. I call my close circle of fellow Moms, the”Bevolution.” I even let some their husbands have a quick feel of them just to make my friends jealous. I’d pretend that it was just so they could see how firm they were but it was a subtle hint to my female friends that I was and always will be the alpha female in our circle of friends.

However, it had been several years, and my tits were like an old toy that I forgot about. I usually only take my puppies out for special occasions and wear something low cut at a Weddings and Bar Mitzvahs. A Bar Mitzvah is the time when a boy becomes a man, so what better time to make him acutely aware that women have boobs?

I also like to show them off when there is a particular woman pissing me off. It helps put the other woman in her place when she sees you have a much better rack than she does!

I was reminded of the power contained with these boobies tonight from the attention I was receiving. The only difference was that in the past it was always my choice how much of them to reveal.

Tonight, I would have no choice but to serve dinner without bra or blouse. I have to admit I was pretty nervous about doing it. I think the fact that Erica was ready to quit our little game gave me the courage to just get through this. You see, if I can make Erica stop pretending to be under mind control, then she has to hang out with me for three weeks. I am talking full-on mommy-daughter time with matching T-shirts and everything. I’d do a lot more than flash my tits for that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.