The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

FLASHFORWARD: ADAM COMES HOME FROM SCHOOL – As told by Adam Goldberg

It was 1980-something, and I was riding high on my experiment. The rumor about the mind control powers that I had spread around campus. Guys approached me, offering to buy one dose of mind control for more than I paid for an entire package.

Some girls were wary of me and looked at me like I was creepy – more creepy than usual. There were a couple bad girls who approached me openly asking about the tea and volunteered to drink it! They were the kind of naughty girls who’d do just about anything with or without tea. The difference was they’d usually do it for bad boys at school, and now they were open to letting me boss them around if they could have the same experience.

I had to deny everything, though. The Principal made it very clear that if I were dealing in some kind of narcotic, he wouldn’t just suspend me – I could face jail time. I told him that it was just a silly rumor, and while he was skeptical, he believed me. I wasn’t the kind of kid to deal drugs, and I hadn’t been dumb enough to bring any of it to school. He did suspend my sister for flashing, though, which deprived me of five days of treating her like my toy around campus. I suppose it was all for the best. I could play with her when I got home, and maybe the rumors would die down at school in that time.

I’ll never forget what the Principal did when I left his office. He pointed to a picture of Nancy Reagan on his wall and told me, “Just say no, Adam.”

I raced home after school with David Kim. Barry frequently hung around after school with the JTP, but he insisted on coming with me too. I tried to play off my control over Mom and Erica to Barry. “I want to see you make Erica shove another candy bar up her ass!” he said.

“I thought you got closure on that last night?” I asked him.

“Hundred Grand Bar means 100,000 times up the ass! I’ll never have closure after what she did!” Barry was being overly dramatic and stubborn. I told him I’d think about it but insisted I really had no control over Mom and Erica.

When we came in the door, my Mom was bent over, holding her thighs in the living room. Erica was behind her swatting her ass and pussy from behind while she counted. Erica’s face was twisted in anger, and she was really letting my Mom have it.

Once they saw me, they immediately stopped and rushed over to the door. Erica cleaned the brush she was using on my Mom and slipped it right up her ass. They snapped into the attention position with their legs apart and their hands behind their heads. They both stuck their chins up and pushed their tits out and waited.

The first thing I noticed was their pussies were bald and hairless. I couldn’t help but be turned on. I reached out and touched my Mother’s pussy without thinking about it. I felt the cleft of her two pussy lips and the wetness between them. She shivered a little but stood there while I looked at them. I continued my inspection as I walked around them both. I jiggled the hairbrushes in their ass to check to make sure they were up there all the way.

“Dayumm!!” Barry was impressed with how well behaved the two of them were. I had told Dave Kim about the new rules but not Barry. Dave touched my sister Erica’s nipple, and she flinched and groaned but didn’t stop him. He pulled his finger away like he was afraid she’d pounce on him. He put one finger on her nipple and left it there. My sister quietly seethed but didn’t say anything. I touched her other nipple, and she looked at me angrily but allowed me to touch her. I slowly pinched down ever so slightly. My sister closed her eyes and then licked her lips before opening them again. I could see the sense in her eyes despite her body quivering.

“Honk-Honk,” Barry reached up and honked my Mother’s boobs by giving them both a huge squeeze. The girls seemed to be waiting for permission to move. They waited for my order to release them, just like statues. I felt this awesome power over them. It was amazing!

“Good, you may continue serving us,” I said awkwardly. My Mom and Erica heaved a sigh of relief, and Erica shrugged away our fingers touching her tits.

“Adam, we need to talk to you, please!” My Mom’s voice was stern. I knew that tone very well. It meant she was angry with me, and I was in trouble. She said that this was something David and Barry could hear as well and asked us to sit in the living room.

“Anger, Mom! Assume the position! You have four more from last time and twenty new swats! This time on the boobs!” Erica insisted.

My Mom followed us to the living room but bent over so that she was holding her thighs. “Sorry for being blunt and pushy, Adam!” my Mom seemed resistant to saying that to me. “Please punish me, Erica,” she let Erica slide the hairbrush out of her ass and start spanking her ass.

“Oh, this is SO good!” Barry was over the moon watching my Mom get spanked.

“One, thank you, Erica!” My Mom counted and then explained in a very patiently voice, “Adam, we figured out what you have done to us today.”

Erica spanked her again hard on the ass. My Mom’s ass was already rosy from many spankings and her pussy. The brush made a satisfying sound, but I was too nervous to truly enjoy it. It was apparent my Mom was confronting me, but she couldn’t break the mind control hold I had on her.

“Don’t be mad at me,” I ordered.

Mom closed her eyes and counted the next swat. She seemed to be struggling to remain calm. “I should be mad at you, but I can’t be,” Mom said as she counted the next swat. Erica switched to spanking her tits while my Mom bent over and let her boobs hang. “Today at the mall, we couldn’t help flashing every guy and doing naughty things. We went to the nail salon and had our cunt-holes waxed,” Mom closed her eyes and counted another swat. “Why can’t I call my cunt-hole anything besides a cunt-hole?”

I felt guilty about what I had done to her. Barry was marveling at the spectacle playing out in front of us. Erica alternated painful swats on each of my Mother’s boobs while she explained that they knew they were compelled to obey me.

“Erica, you tell him please,” Mom said as she continued to count.

“We initially thought you can tell us to do anything, and we have to do it. We did some experiments today, though, and we learned that we don’t have to do everything you tell us,” Erica said.

I was nervous because she looked defiant. I was afraid my creations were going to turn on me! Erica told us how they tested their free-will versus what I had instructed them to do today. “We went to a restaurant, and Mom intentionally sent everything back because it was undercooked or overcooked. We waited for the waiter to give us attitude so that Mom could go off on them and end up getting the meal for free after she goes to the waiter,” she said as she spanked my Mother’s tits.

That was classic Beverly Goldberg - Piss off the waiter until he finally gets rude and then demands to see the manager to complain until she the entire meal for free! My mom had it down to a science!

“Instead, when my Mom tried to get rude, I pulled out the hairbrush and made her bend over in a crowded restaurant and spank her. I couldn’t help myself, and she couldn’t refuse me!” Erica said.

Yep, that was the rules I had made. I thought it would just apply around the house. I suppose we wouldn’t be allowed back in that Chinese restaurant anytime soon.

“I told mom to offer to do the dishes and scrub the floors in the back and guess what?” Erica asked.

“Not only did I want to beg them to let me do that, but I stripped completely naked in the kitchen and hand-scrubbed the floors twice!” my Mom said with a helpless expression on her face. “I told them I wanted to be helpful and make up for all the times I’ve been rude!”

This result was much more than I could have anticipated! It was strangely arousing.

When Mom was finished with her spanking, she stood up and thanked Erica. She took the hairbrush from her politely and pushed the handle deep into her throat with a slight gagging sound and then jammed it up her ass as casually as the Highlander sheathes his bitchin’ Katana.

“Adam, it isn’t very nice what you have done to us, but we aren’t mad,” Erica seemed like she was frustrated she had to say that.

“We discovered that you could make us do sexual things. If you told me to hold open my cunt-hole flaps and stretch them out, then I probably would,” Mom said in a way that seemed like she was suggesting I tell her to do that. “I get a thrill from showing off my body that I shouldn’t get. It would delight me if you told me to do that, and I don’t understand why,” she said.

“Hold your cunt-hole flaps open,” I said.

Mom gladly obliged and pulled her lips apart to reveal the pink inside. She smiled at me while I looked at the glistening wrinkles between her parted pussy lips. I told Erica to do the same thing, and she shrugged and seemed to fight it, but she pulled her lips apart. Erica’s pussy had a different shape to it than my Mom. Just below her clit hood was a gaping dark hole of wonder. She smiled at us as we stared into the abyss between her legs.

“Does this please you? We want to please and amuse you, and we can’t stop,” Erica said. I told her it did, and she THANKED me. “Don’t you see? You could tell us to do the nastiest of things, and we have to obey!” her tone suggested that was a bad thing, but her body language said it was fantastic news.

“If you told me to suck the neighbor’s cock, I would have no choice but to get down on my knees and suck it in front of anyone who wanted to see,” My Mom was incredibly specific about that scenario.

“If you told me to make out with somebody I would do it, it isn’t fair, Adam. The worst part is that whenever we feel like complaining or getting angry, we want to be punished,” Erica said. She told me she would break down and cry if she can’t face the consequences for being rude, pushy, arrogant, vain, or lazy.

“What else would you be if not that?” Barry joked that those were pretty much the only things Erica was good at doing.

“I’d be good at sucking cocks, fucking, licking feet, begging like a puppy, cleaning and making Adam’s life generally better,” Erica said and then covered her mouth with one hand in disbelief that she said that. She used her other hand to hold her pussy lips apart for us.

“I would be better than Erica at all of those things,” My Mom looked surprised she said what she did, but she didn’t remove either hand from pulling her pussy lips apart.

The two of them argued with each over who was a better cocksucker, and when they realized what they had done, they begged me to punish them while they held their pussy lips apart.

“I can spank you on the pussy,” I said.

“You can spank us on the cunt-hole anytime we are bad or if it amused you,” Mom admitted. She had a look on her face like she regretted admitting to it, but she said it very enthusiastically. My Mom’s tone when speaking to me was crisp but polite.

I removed a hairbrush from my Mother’s ass gingerly and let her suck it clean for me. I shouldn’t be getting aroused when my Mother slurps a hairbrush, but I was intensely turned on.

“Dayum,” Barry leaned forward as if he were watching the Phillies at the Superbowl in the final minutes of the game.

“Barry before I forget,” Mom spoke to him in the same casual manner she would have reminded him to wear clean underwear before leaving the house. “Erica told me about when she put the candy bar in your shorts at the beach. I am so sorry for dragging you naked up and down the beach, telling people you pooped your pants. I am so sorry that this one incident led to me eventually packing redundant supplies in case anyone needs anything. I was told that some people didn’t appreciate the extra luggage we bring with us on vacation just in case,” Mom said.

“Yeah, it sucks having to lug all that stuff on vacation!” Barry said.

“Well, there is a jumbo size Hundred Grand bar on the table. When your brother gets done punishing me, will you ask him to let you shove it up my shit-hole, please?” My Mom made the offer, so casually, it was like she was asking Barry to remember to take the trash out to the street.

I hit my Mom on the cunt as hard as I could while she held her pussy lips all the way apart for me. “I thought you would only obey commands from me?” I asked her.

“One, and you can hit me harder than that, Adam,” My Mom admitted. “This is a punishment. You have to make me regret arguing with Erica and give me consequences. Go ahead and give it your best shot,” Mom said. The next time I hit down hard on the hood of her clit, and she seemed satisfied.

“Two, thank you, Adam. We learned today that for us to obey you, we have to want to do what you are telling us to do on some small level. It could be a fantasy, it could be a passing dream. I want to be a good mom for you. I don’t want to be a pushy hen of a mother who smothers you. I want to give Barry payback for what I did to him all those years ago. The thing is I would never in a million years as a mother suggested Barry shove a candy bar up my ass and make me walk around with it in my butt and shake my ass for him. I can only do it if you tell me I should do it,” Mom said. The look on her face suggested she wanted to do it but only if I told her she had to do it.

My brother didn’t wait around. He grabbed the over-sized Hundred Grand bar and peeled it back. He held it like a Knight of the Round Table holding a Lance and headed toward my Mom’s ass in a grand joust. “Tell her to let me do it, Bro!” he said.

“Is that what you really want, Ma?” I asked my Mother while I swatted for her the tenth time on the cunt.

“Yes, more than anything, Adam. Please tell me to let Barry punish me for what I did,” My Mom said.

“Barry can now punish you whenever you are rude, cruel, pushy, hesitant to obey orders, including for things you have done in the past that still bother him,” I told her that was a new forever rule.

“Hold your ass cheeks apart, Mom!” Barry said, and my Mom removed her hands from her cunt lips and reluctantly pulled her big butt-cheeks apart. My Mom’s asshole was slick and wet. Her butthole puckered slightly like it was winking at us.

Barry shoved the candy bar into my Mom’s asshole about half-way. It gave her the impression of having a chocolate tail sticking out of her butt.

Erica became ansy as if she was impatient but also trying to avoid speaking. “Please don’t tell Barry he can punish me too! I’ve humiliated him time and time again when he tried to arm wrestle me or beat me in board games. I’ve made fun of his foolish outfits and dance moves. I’ve tricked and manipulated him so many times. I sicked Mom on him to give him enemas and suppositories just so that he had to suffer along with me. There are so many things I’ve done that he would want to get payback for,” Erica pleaded with me not to say what I was going to say.

“Barry can now punish you both and order you both around the house. He cannot countermand my orders or order you to disobey me or serve only him,” I stipulated. Barry was elated.

“No! Please! Adam? What about,” Erica seemed to be stuck thinking of an alternative to suggest. I realized now that the girls had been suggesting alternatives when I gave them orders they didn’t want to do on any level. I assumed my order that they ask for punishment when they do something wrong had created a logical paradox in their minds that over-rode their inhibitions. Mom didn’t want Barry to punish her yesterday, but today she did. It was the only explanation!

Erica said, “But he could tell me to get down on my knees and eat half of that candy bar right up to Mom’s ass, and I’d have to do it. I –can’t – think –of-an-alternative,” Erica stretched out the words. “Barry, please punish me for all the wretched things I’ve done to you over the years,” she said.

“Sweet music to my ears,” Barry smiled at her.

“What about me, bro?” Dave Kim asked.

“Also, Dave Kim can do the same things!”

Erica only nodded because Barry had already ordered her to her knees between my Mom’s ass-cheeks. Erica was slowly eating the candy bar all the way to the nub.

It was extremely hot, and when Erica finished, she licked my Mom’s asshole clean.

“Eat her pussy,” Barry insisted once Erica was finished.

Erica sighed and said it was a cunt-hole. Mom turned around and laid on her back on the floor. Erica got between Mom’s legs and began to lick. My Mom held Erica’s head in place. We watched Erica’s ass and pussy as she munched on her Mother’s pussy for our amusement.

“Let me jerk off on your face,” Barry growled. He already had his hard dick in his hand. One time Barry and I found a scrambled porn channel when we were playing with the cable box. We secretly watched that channel until our eyes started to hurt. We never told anyone that we jerked off in front of each other. It was the “Bro-Code,” and it was necessary to release some of that pent-up sexual energy after hours of scrambled boobs and butts. It was something we never talked after that incident.

Now, Barry had no shame. Erica and my Mom groaned, and Barry brought his cock over the two of them. He began to pump it furiously. He intended to jizz all over my Mom and sister. I felt like I had probably gone way too far. I would let this play out, but I decided I’d stop giving them the tea tomorrow. This was too much!

“Please order me to suck your cock, Barry. I crave cum!” Mom gasped in ecstasy and bit her lip. She looked famished. “I can’t help myself! Please!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.