The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

BEVERLY IS DRIVING ERICA AND ADAM TO SCHOOL – They are late

“Sit in the back with your legs apart,” Adam told his sister and insisted on having shotgun in the front seat as they walked out to the car.

Erica would have usually been the one to automatically sit in the shotgun position. She had to hold her breath for a second not to throttle Adam for being so flippant and entitled about his orders.

“Is there a problem?” Adam raised an eyebrow. He was worried the further the girls get from home, the less control he has over them. He wondered if the more orders he gave them reduced the range even further.

“No, I just wanted to thank you,” Erica quickly pretended to be grateful. In a way, she was. This was the strangest misadventure that she had been on in her life. “You recognized we can be huffy, ungrateful, dishonest, pushy little shits and told us to punish ourselves when we screw up. I wish you would have done this sooner is all,” Erica hugged her brother.

She had on a very sheer white tank top that did nothing to hide the outline of her nipples. She pressed her body close to Adam and held him tightly. Adam had no choice but to let his sister squeeze him tightly. She wasn’t really choked up and full of gratitude. It was the closest she could come to squeezing the snot out of him without tipping her game.

“You can stop hugging me now, Erica!” Adam said when he found it difficult to breathe.

“Thank you, it is just so nice of you to send me to school like this,” she said. She twirled and lifted her skirt up so that he could see her butt.

“Whoa!” Adam said. It was broad daylight in the suburbs, and anyone could have seen them in the driveway.

Erica looked like a confused bimbo. She wore the heavy make-up he liked and pursed her lips like she was befuddled. She dropped her skirt reluctantly. “I want everyone to see my shit-hole. It is beautiful, you said so yourself,” she laid it on thick. Erica looked up at him like she couldn’t wait to show him again but needed his permission.

“Yes, but don’t get us arrested or kicked out of school for indecent exposure,” Adam said.

Erica started to fizzle and twist like she was caught in a logic error as her body spasmed. “You told me to show everyone my cum-hole, tits, and shit-hole. That is illegal. You told me not to get arrested,” Erica made her eyes go wide.

“Oh no, I’ve introduced a logical paradox into her programming!” Adam wondered what Gary and Wyatt from the movie Weird Science would have done.

“Just tone it down. You can want to show it to them but do so discreetly. Never cross your legs when you sit or fold our arms across your chest. You can find subtle ways to accidentally let people peek but don’t offer to show them your body or streak through the campus,” he warned.

“Can I flip up my skirt sometimes?” Erica giggled and flipped her skirt up in the front playfully like a silly girl. Erica liked making him nervous even if it meant flashing any neighbors who might be watching.

“No, only if I tell you,” Adam told her. He liked Erica this extroverted, but he wanted her to be more reserved while at school. He was overjoyed that she was so willing to expose herself, but he wanted her to tone it down.

He had heard of Trilogy only in passing. It was as mythical as tea that made girls do whatever you say – something of fabled legends. He had no idea that his sister tried out for the club in her Freshman year.

“Buckle in, Boopy!” his mother said when he got in the car. Adam did what she told him. He sighed that even while she was under mind control, she was still telling him what to do.

“I will always look out for my little man,” Beverly assured him as she pulled out of the driveway. Adam reluctantly accepted his mother would not change that about her core programming no matter how many glasses of mind-control tea he gave her.

“Girls just want to have fun,” came out of the radio, and Erica and Beverly sang along. Erica had a lovely singing voice, and her mom thought she had one too.

Adam smiled as he thought about the first thing he would do with his sister at school now that she was his obedient toy.

Beverly signed them into school with an excuse for being late. The woman at the reception stared at Beverly’s legs as she walked in the front office. Beverly looked down and asked, “Aren’t they just fantastic?” as she signed them in. She kissed and hugged them both. She whispered in Erica’s ear, “No cheating!” and then she sashayed back to the car.

Erica felt a lot more apprehensive once her mom was gone. She was the only one in a nearly see-through tank top now. It was starting to dawn on her that this would be more daunting a task than she thought.

She shared two classes and lunch with her brother. She knew she’d have to sit with her legs uncrossed even in the classes that she didn’t share with him. If he had friends in those classes, who told her she didn’t, then her cover would be blown. It was awkward, and she was surprised to discover that male teachers were more than willing to overlook her, exposing her crotch to them.

Erica was pretty. She was used to being ogled by boys in her class. She just wasn’t used to that much intense attention since she had been in Trilogy. When she quit, she vowed she had no use for social clubs and didn’t plan to pledge a Sorority in College. She was popular now in her own right, and that came at a cost because she was getting noticed. Boys were looking up her skirt frequently. Some of them boldly and others were dropping pencils and trying to pretend to be discreet.

Her girlfriends noticed, as well. Most of whom wanted nothing to do with her. She was quickly becoming a social pariah at school. Her friends were either jealous or stuck up or a little of both.

Erica’s first class with her brother was physical education. She was permitted to wear a pair of blue shorts instead of a skirt. Adam gave her his to wear on the way into class. They instantly became short-shorts. He told her to wear the tank top she had on instead of changing into one in her locker room.

Erica had to jog around the gym with her tits bouncing around and climb rope to perform the President’s physical fitness challenge. Adam didn’t mind exercising while he watched his sister struggle to keep her dignity like a puppet on a string.

Erica really didn’t mind the attention at this point. Adam wasn’t particularly strict with her, and she secretly enjoyed all the attention she was getting.

It was during Lunch that Adam made her sit with him. Erica usually sat at a lunch table with popular kids and didn’t acknowledge her brother’s existence.

“Adam,” she said as she carried his lunch for him to his table and set it down. She bent over in a wide stance to reveal her bubble butt to anyone who saw it before setting down her own lunch. “Are you controlling my mind?” she asked him. She thought it may be fun to see what he said.

“How would I do that?” Adam pretended to be confused.

“I don’t know. It just seems like when you tell me to do something, then I do it,” Erica said. Erica told him she had the urge to take off all her clothes and hold her butt cheeks apart while he finished his lunch. She looked suspicious and suggested it was because of something he was doing to control her mind.

Adam looked nervous. He wasn’t sure if this self-awareness was because she was further away from home or because the tea was wearing off. He denied having authority over her.

“Okay, then why do I want to be paddled when I am mean to people for no reason?” Erica asked him as she took a bite of her food.

“Maybe you have developed a conscience and feel bad about your actions?” Adam said with a smirk.

“No, it isn’t that. You told us this morning that we should want to be punished when we are rude or disobedient, didn’t you? I can’t stop thinking about how many things I have done to you. I’ve done stuff you aren’t even aware of, and I want to give you some payback. Would you spank me now, please?” Erica asked him politely.

When Adam said no, she stood up and lifted her skirt and bent over for him. She presented her ass to him in the lunch room, and all heads turned in his direction.


FLASHFORWARD: Erica is seated on the Hazing Bench outside of the Principal’s Office. She is in trouble for flashing the school. Adam is talking to the Principal. They are both in trouble.

As told by Erica Goldberg

I haven’t ever had to sit on the hazing bench. It is an old tradition that students sitting in front of the Principal’s office waiting for discipline have to sit here. According to tradition, students and faculty are free to walk up and criticize anyone sitting on the bench. My brother once spent almost an entire week of suspension on the bench. Barry and I were probably the ones who razzed him the most.

Even though I was sitting with my legs apart, very few people actually talked to me. I was glaring and looking straight ahead angrily. I shouldn’t have fucked with Adam’s head so much. I shouldn’t have confronted him about the mind-control.

I just wasn’t sure how much longer I could do this. I was starting to feel embarrassed by obeying his orders and instinctively, I wanted to make him feel smaller to make myself feel better. He was probably inside telling Principal Ball all about his mind control scheme.

“You have big fat thighs,” a girl who used to be my friend passed by for the second time to let me know I have chunky thighs.

“Hey!” Lainey walked up, holding her books. She was dressed in a skimpy little outfit, not too much less revealing than my own. The thing is that was pretty normal for Lainey. I assumed she was here to talk about Barry, gloat, or tell me I had big thighs. I didn’t want to hear about any of it.

“Hey,” I answered back with a shrug.

“Did you drink some mind control tea?” she asked me bluntly. I asked her how she heard that, and it became apparent that my brother Barry had spilled the beans. He and the JTP were probably telling everyone that is why I was acting like such a freak.

“No, the tea isn’t real,” I confided in Lainey. I told her the short version of the story about my mother and me and our twisted little bet.

“That is so hot! I wish my mom were here to play games like that with me,” she said wistfully.

Lainey and I had quit our concession week with Trilogy at the same time. We never played with each other the way we did when we were training for the team. We never talked about it again, either.

“Barry tried to get me to drink some tea. Should I be offended or drink it and take him back if he orders me to date him?” she asked me.

“Well, he is trying to control your mind. Are you okay with sitting in school like this,” I looked down between my legs so that Lainey could see how I had to sit.

“Sit how?” Lainey asked me dumbly.

“He’ll order you to flash his friends and probably suck their cocks,” I explained to her.

“Really? Even Matt Bradley?” Lainey asked excitedly.

I didn’t get a chance to continue the conversation because my mom arrived. I heard boys giving her the trilogy command word in Dutch to lift her skirt. My mom joked and smiled at them. She looked flattered, but she didn’t understand what they were saying.

“Wow, Mrs. Goldberg! Are you trying out for Trilogy?” Lainey asked her.

“What is that? Someone else asked me the same thing,” my mom replied.

“It is this lame club. If someone sees you in the skirt you have on, then they expect you to lift it up and say Trilogy really loud when they say maagdelijk,” I said. I told her she didn’t have to do it, though.

My mom seemed shocked I was so open with my best friend Lainey about the mind-control game we were playing together. Mom glared at me that I was giving up the secrets that were just between us. We waited for Principal Ball, and he finally called us in.

Adam was sitting in a chair and looking at his shoes.

The Principal looked at my mom in shock. She had been in his office many times. She was pushy and could usually wrap him around her finger. He raised an eyebrow to puzzle at how she was dressed. This was definitely out of character for us both.

“What is this all about,” my mom immediately took control of the situation and took a seat. She left her legs open. I had to stand because there were only two seats. I was happy to do that.

“There was a rumor around school that Adam was giving out psychotropic drugs. I am convinced that he has no idea what those are, and it was simply a silly rumor,” Principal Ball said.

“Well, obviously!” My mom looked relieved that Adam wasn’t in trouble.

“The other issue is that Erica’s outfit is not appropriate at school,” he said grimly.

“What is wrong it?” My mom pretended to be offended. She pointed out we were wearing matching shirts. Mom even shimmied her tits a little with an excited grin.

“Well, she doesn’t have any panties on,” Principal Ball stammered when she called upon him to elaborate.

“How would you know? Have you been looking up her skirt?” she asked. Principal Ball was looking right up my mom’s skirt when she asked him that question. His face turned red.

“No, of course not,” Principal Ball answered defensively. He didn’t want to be too graphic. Erica had lifted her skirt in the back when she bent over and gave everyone in the lunchroom a look at her crack.

“I don’t see the problem then,” Mom smiled at him.

“The problem is that she has broken the school rules. Now, I know Mrs. Goldberg that you often don’t feel the school rules apply to your children, but,” Mr. Ball said.

“No, the rules apply,” Beverly interrupted him. “Bend over the desk and let me spank you!” she smiled at her daughter as she produced a hairbrush from her purse. She could tell Mr. Ball was getting hot and flustered. “You’ve been naughty at school and broke the rules! You showed too much skin!!”

“Mom!” I protested. Then I flipped up her skirt and put her hands flat on Mr. Ball’s desk. “That is a great idea!” I smiled at Adam like I couldn’t wait to receive the spanking.

Adam was too nervous to tell them to stop.

“This is completely unnecessary. We haven’t had corporal punishment since the 1970s here at Penn Academy,” Mr. Ball said. He licked his lips and looked at my butt. I knew he was an old pervert. He was Assistant Principal when I joined Trilogy, and he was always out at the old picnic lunch area. He was probably a member of Beta House when he was a student here.

“Oh? Would you prefer I make her stand in the corner?” My mom slapped my butt once nice and hard to give me a little taste of what I gave her this morning. I had to admit it really stung. She told me to go stand in the corner. I held my butt cheeks but didn’t lower my skirt.

“I don’t think exposing herself is an appropriate punishment for exposing herself,” Mr. Ball was clearly conflicted. He wanted to see me naked, but he also wasn’t sure what was happening.

“Oh, no! Did I do something wrong?” My mom pouted and handed my brother her hairbrush. “Adam, would you please punish me?” she said as she bent over and showed him her tush.

“Ahem,” Mr. Ball cleared his throat.

FLASHFORWARD: Five Minutes Later

As told by Erica Goldberg

“Wow, you got me suspended for five days,” I lamented as my mom walked me out of the school towards the car. Adam was like Teflon – nothing stuck to him. He was back in class.

“Yeah, your brother said we were supposed to ask for punishment. Do you think I should have asked him to give you two weeks suspension?” Mom smirked.

“Mom, I need to keep my grades up!” I insisted as we got in the car. Mom plopped down in the driver’s seat.

“If he dares try to lower your grades, then he’ll have Beverly Goldberg to reckon with! I may just MAKE him give me a spanking,” she chuckled. “Now, are you ready to go shopping or not?” Mom smiled at me.

I was ready to go shopping! It sounded fun. Mom cranked up the radio and asked me to dish on what I did the night before. We were supposed to be comparing notes.

I told her everything including the part about shoving the candy bar up my ass. I told her that the reason Barry was upset was because I started everything with the fake candy bar.

“I can’t believe he still remembers that! No, I started it by being an over-protective Mama who over-plans and over-packs! I didn’t have what I needed at the beach and I over-compensated! I thought everybody appreciated the fact I remembered to bring everything we need on vacation?” Mom said. She was in denial. She heard us complain numerous times about the extra suitcases and redundant packing on vacation.

“Mom, you can’t be serious! You take everything to extreme conclusions!” I rolled my eyes.

“You mean like making a bet with my daughter to obey my son’s every whim?” she chuckled.

I nodded and admitted that I asked him to hand me the candy bar. “I was a stinky sister for doing that to him. It was so many years ago that I forgot all about it. Barry hasn’t, and I gave him a little payback,” I shrugged.

Mom nodded understanding and then asked me about Trilogy. I was hesitant to tell her about my experience. I wasn’t sure she would really get why I did it and what she might think. There is really no not telling Beverly Goldberg something when she wants to get information out of you. She took me for Ice Cream and buttered me up until I spilled all the beans on the full story about Trilogy. I was ashamed at first but I was bragging by the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.