The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

FLASHBACK: Lainey and Erica are on their fourth day of Concession week – as told by Erica Goldberg

I changed into my concession skirt that morning so that my parents didn’t notice. I would have been mortified if they found out what I was doing. I was sure my mom would have never let me follow through with any of it. Lainey was able to walk out of the house without panties wearing the skirt and a slutty red top with a bandana. Her parents were going through a rocky time in their relationship, and they had little time for her.

Every day of concession was an experience in humiliation at school. We weren’t permitted to cross our legs in any of our classes. Dweebs and perverted boys knew this and tried to angle their chairs to look up our skirts while we sat in class. We didn’t have to let them look. We just had to pretend not to care if they did.

The teachers were a mixed bag. Some of them would help us and tell the boys to turn around and look straight ahead. Some thought we brought this on ourselves by electing to wear the skirts to school. A few were deviously perverted and asked us to change seats to the front row.

I didn’t care who saw me. I thought I was hot-shit. I had a slick, bald-pussy, and I was suddenly getting attention around the school. I thought I was already in Trilogy! It was my first dose of feeling beautiful. In reality, I was a mediocre, flat chested, pimple-faced girl with braces and huge glasses that chose not to wear panties to school. I just didn’t see myself that way. I saw myself more like how I look now only with tits like my mom.

I was willing to flip my skirt up on command too. The wind did it more than I did. I still remember walking past the flag pole while the JROTC kids were raising the flag. They had their eyes on me more than they did what they were doing. I saluted and smiled as I held the skirt down after it blew up. I wore the butt plug too! I loved it. I even called him “Roger.” The official name for the Trilogy butt plug is a corn cob. If a Leader asked to see it, I had to take it out and show it to her. I had to clean it with my throat before I could put it back in.

Leaders rarely asked to see it. Usually, during Lunch, is when they made a big deal out of it. We were permitted to sit outside in a fenced-in picnic area. It is almost never used. The school made it available as a means to keep the hazing hijinks to a minimum. The only teachers that came out there were usually friendly towards us and overlooked any of our behavior. In exchange, the teachers got to see hot, young teen ass. They were almost always male teachers.

It was expected that girls in concession sat on the hard cold stone picnic tables with their cunts and asses directly touching the stone. There were only six girls in concession now. Some of them hadn’t been to the gym the first night. I assumed they merged us after girls fell out the first few nights.

I only knew them by names like ‘Cum-hound’ or ‘Big-Butt.’ They knew me as Fart Face, and as far as I was concerned, that wasn’t so bad. There were girls with worse. I was certain if my little brother’s heard the name, they’d never let me live it down. I was certain if anyone in my family knew any of what I was doing to get into Trilogy, they wouldn’t understand how badly I wanted.

I didn’t even realize I did until I got invited.

The Leaders had the right to order maagdelijk anywhere at any time. They liked to shout it on our faces as we ate during lunch most of all. Once we heard it, we all stood up and lifted our skirts high so that our pussy and ass crack was visible. We shouted “Trilogy” and waited to be told to sit again.

It was so surreal when I think back on it now. I had only been doing this three days, and yet it felt like a ritual I would do for the rest of my life. The Trilogy sisters who had passed concession didn’t have to keep doing it. I knew most of them didn’t wear panties and wore their butt plug because they said it was a tradition or a source of pride to them. I thought they were kidding at first.

I thought they just got off on the attention, but the girls showed me old black and white pictures from the 1950s and 60s when the Trilogy House was even more decadent. There were topless pictures of women who were probably older than my mom.

There was one picture that stood out. It was two shapely female students in nothing but a pair of Go-Go boots and long white gloves holding their ass cheeks apart. The girls had those big bouffant hairdos that were fashionable at the time. They were standing in the school parking lot with their legs spread apart. They looked like they might be dancing, but they were clearly shaking their asses, and I could see the round corn cob in between her ass cheeks. I could tell that neither of them had hair on their cunt.

I should mention that I found that word cunt to be abhorrent. It was one of the few dirty words, even my mom used sparingly. I was told that was what I had between my legs, and I needed to use that term all the time. It disgusted me and thrilled me to be so wicked. I used the term with pride after that.

They looked like uptight party girls that would date the preppy boys in a movie like National Lampoon’s Animal House. Yet, they were both smiling like they didn’t care; they were surrounded by dozens of students watching them shake their asses. They weren’t just flipping up their skirts. They were fully naked in front of the school!

There were pictures of girls with huge tits in cages. They looked very inviting like they were hoping someone would open the cage and join them. They didn’t look humiliated or uncomfortable. It seemed downright glamorous in a Mary Tyler Moore kind of way. I was disconnected from these people, and that time period. I didn’t think any of that would apply any longer. This was the 1980s. I assumed there was no way the school would let me dance in the parking lot naked.

I was a shy, nerdy band geek up until that week. I felt like I was emerging from a cocoon, and somehow, this concession week was going to turn me into the most popular, dynamic, hottest girl’s on campus. All I had to do was obey and get through the one week of concession!

After we finish with our lunch we take our tray to the garbage and curtsy as we dump it in the trash. Then we lift our skirts and pluck our corn cob out in front of everyone outside. We are expected to put it in our mouth and suck it like a lollipop until the end of lunch. The Leaders came around and told us how to use our tongues differently or taught us tricks to be able to deep throat the entire thing. It was still making me gag. They warned us that we needed to be able to take any dick down our throats to the balls or we’d never make it into the club.

I was desperate to learn how to do it. I thought it was something all women must know how to do but never talk about. I once saw the Leader put an entire corn dog down her throat up to the stick. I wanted to be able to do that just like her. She promised me if I could learn to wash a dick like her, then I could get anything I wanted out of life.

After school, the Leaders made us undress and wear diapers, baby bonnets and suck on a baby’s binky while we sat in the back of an open pick-up truck. We were told we’d be sucking Beta cock for the first time tonight, and we’d be judged on how well we impressed them. They told us if we were lucky, we could suck their male pledge’s dicks after they ate our pussies.

I told you earlier that I thought it was extremely wrong to have pre-marital sex. I had since shifted my outlook considerably. I was fine with oral sex. I was getting used to the idea that I’d eventually be fucked in the “Cum-hole” and “shit-hole” too. No one knew I was a virgin – or at least I don’t think they did. I would never have asked my mom for birth control. I worried I’d get pregnant, but despite all those worries – I reported to the truck eagerly and changed into a diaper like an over-grown topless baby.

We drove through town, and anyone could have seen the ten topless pledges if they looked in the back of the truck. Lainey and I smiled like it was funny. I was scared and nervous, but Lainey’s participation made it easier. I had someone who had my back with me. I couldn’t call her Lainey even when we were at her house. I called her Clitosaurus or Clit for short. She called me Fart Face, and we joked about it.

If my brothers or just about anyone else had called me Fart Face, I would stomp them a new asshole. I found it funny now when she said it. Lainey was going through the same experience I was, and we bonded over the adrenalin from the pain and humiliation. It made the experience so much less scary to have a friend who was doing it with me.

“They probably had it worse in the old Quaker days,” I joked to Lainey that the girls had to ride like this in the back of an old horse-drawn wagon through town.

“Is this even legal? Can’t we be arrested for being topless?” another girl said while pulling her binky out of her mouth.

One of the other girls told her to tell the cop some bullshit about women’s lib and feminism, and he’d let it slide.

“What if that doesn’t work?” the nervous girl asked.

“Then offer to suck his dick,” I remember that girl saying with a laugh that suggested she was serious.

It was there that I got the idea about using an excuse like feminism or liberalism to be topless. I didn’t think that I’d ever had to use it, though. I also realized that the pretty girls in the back of that truck were a whole lot sluttier than me. On the way out to our destination, they all told stories about how many dicks they sucked. One white girl said she only liked black boys, and at first, everyone squealed. Then they started asking her about how much bigger their cocks were as they became more interested in doing the same thing.

We reached an old farmhouse that looked abandoned. This is the unofficial “Beta House” in its physical location. “Sluts out of the truck, every one of you strip!” a leader jumped out of the truck. It was my first time there, but it wouldn’t be my last.

There was a small pigsty by the old shack. It just so happened there were six pigs rutting around in the mud. Each of them had our concession names spray-painted on their skin. I was afraid the plan was to spray paint us the same way. Did they think we were pigs too? Why would they make us feel like trash if they wanted us in their club? I shuddered, but Lainey looked amused they had gone to such trouble. She wasn’t afraid at all. She unbuttoned her diaper. I have to admit, with our hairless pussies, we really did look like overgrown babies in them.

They led us single file barefoot and naked across the sticks and brambles towards the old farmhouse. It was secluded, but I still felt fully exposed. They brought us to six wooden saw boards. The wooden frames resembled traffic barriers, except the top was flat enough for someone to lie down on. They told us to lie across them so that our hands and legs hung down. It was obvious someone had been out here earlier and recently set this up.

The Leaders tied our wrists and ankles with rough leather straps to the wooden supports. My tits were pressed to the boards, and my ass was raised in the air. I was completely helpless and vulnerable. It dawned on me that they could leave me like this, and it would be days or weeks before someone might wander out here and find us.

Thoughts and doubts flashed through my mind. Why should I join a club that makes me feel like they might leave me in the woods? I didn’t panic. I remained passive and compliant. There was no point in struggling against the bindings. The other girls didn’t seem worried, so I didn’t panic. It helped my nerves that the other pledges were so placid and accepting. I wondered if they saw us as pigs or sheep. I felt less than human, and the weird part I was mostly embarrassed that I was secretly enjoying it. I felt guilty because I shouldn’t be, but it felt so naughty to be treated like this. I imitated a sheep “Baaaaaaaaa.”

The other girls giggled at my joke, but the Leaders were not amused. They strapped our asses and told us we’d have something in our mouths soon enough. They quickly blindfolded us so that we couldn’t see while poking and tickling us. It was mostly teasing and fun, but a few times, they pinched and slapped.

At the time, though, I had no idea if I’d ever GO home. I thought they might leave me out here like this. I thought they were going to reject me for my imperfections.

Two vans of boys pulled up, but we were far enough from the road that we didn’t hear them arrive. They were laughing and chuckling as they walked over to where we were tied. There were at least a dozen male students from the Beta House. I distinctly heard Turbo and Hondo telling them that they were about to be introduced to some Trilogy “piggies.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.