The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head! - Cover

The Goldbergs: Control Anyone - Get A Head!

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Fan Fiction about the ABC TV Show "The Goldbergs". Adam buys placebo mind control pills from an ad in Penthouse magazine. His mother and sister snoop his room and find the pills. They are deeply offended when he offers to make them tea. They decide to teach him a lesson rather than confront him. They pretend they fell for his mind control. The mother is betting he'll come to his senses in three days and apologize. The sister is betting he won't. --------------BDSM/Humiliation/Incest

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

The Breakfast Table before School with Adam, Erica and Beverly

“What is it Smoopy?” Beverly addressed all her kids Smoopy as a nickname when she thought they might be feeling down.

She wondered if Adam had finally come to his senses and was going to put a stop to this. She was hopeful she would win the bet, own Erica’s personal attention for three weeks and still be able to wind up her husband in the bedroom now that she knew what turned him on.

The bet had been a hasty decision. Beverly never thought it would last longer than three days. If Adam didn’t come to his sentences then she assumed that her daughter would surely chicken out and tire of obeying her son. The only way the bet was going to end is if one of them gave up and Beverly assured herself that she wasn’t going to be the one to do that.

Not only was she too stubborn to give in but she also enjoyed the shared camaraderie with Erica. The bet was intensely humiliating but Beverly Goldberg would do anything to be with her kids – even this!

“I am sorry,” Adam said. He cleared his throat awkwardly and looked at them sympathetically.

Beverly wasn’t so sure she was ready to win the bet just yet anyway. She wanted at least one more day to drive Murray wild. Erica realized that she may have been wrong about her brother all along. She had bet on him to being selfish, self-serving, and controlling just like her. She would probably lose the bet and have to spend three weeks making pottery and shopping for useless bric-a-brac at the mall.

She wasn’t sure what was truly was more humiliating? A nearly see-thru shirt with no bra or wearing matching Mother and Daughter T-shirts with their names on them.

“Things around here have been a little weird,” Adam looked up at the ceiling like he had the words there. He wanted to bail on his plan. He had prepared what he would say this morning. He just couldn’t find the right words to say it.

Adam quickly remembered that he had folded up a sheet of paper with his ideas written on them. He was inspired last night and didn’t want to forget. This morning he wondered if they still made sense like they did when he thought them up. He grabbed his folded list and handed it to them. They read it and looked at him.

“You can’t be serious?” the girls asked gravely as they looked over what he wrote.

Adam instantly grabbed the paper and realized his mistake. He had not SAID the words out loud. The mind control must only trigger with his voice. It made sense to him.

He began to read the new rules. His voice was shaky because now that he thought about it, some of his rules did seem a little heavy-handed.

“This applies to both you Erica Goldberg and Beverly Goldberg. It has come to my attention that there has been a lapse in discipline and structure here. I am going to layout rules that apply to each of you. These are forever rules. They do not expire unless I tell you the rule is no longer applicable,” he said nervously. It was too late now that he had shown them the rules. He had to read them. The girls looked genuinely concerned. He was worried they’d treat this like they would a suggestion from Barry if he didn’t say it out loud.

“Then they aren’t forever rules,” Erica replied snarkily. “Forever rules are forever. If they can end, then they are just until you say rules,” she said smugly.

“Okay, here are the new until I say rules,” Adam read them out loud. The girls had already read the paper. They humored him and pretended to acknowledge each one as he read them out loud.

“You will not shut any interior door unless I permit you,” Adam said. He looked at them as if waiting for a comment. They nodded in agreement.

“You will open Erica’s door anytime it is closed,” he said. He was trying to cover any technicality.

Erica raised her hand and asked what she should do if it is locked.

“Unlock it,” Adam reminded her it was her room, and the lock could be popped with a coat hanger.

Adam had a bombshell rule for them next. He wasn’t sure how they’d react to this one.

“You will both strip completely naked when you enter the house. If I am not home, you will go about your business. If I am home, you will greet me and stand with your arms up and your legs apart and wait for me to give you permission to go about your business,” he told them.

Instead of disputing the rule, the two girls look bewildered that he even needed to ask. They seemed fully willing to obey his every whim without question. It was a farce and the more outlandish Adam made the rules the more they smiled and nodded approvingly. Erica was convinced her father would shut this all down once things became extreme.

She was a little worried how she’d live down anything she did in the meantime but right now she smiled and grinned like she agreed with everything he said.

Then Erica started her questions.

“Is it like this?” Erica stood up with her arms above her head and jiggled them. “Or this?” She asked and stood in the attention position from her Trilogy days. Her legs were apart, Mouth slightly open, hands behind head with her fingers interlaced.

“The second one,” Adam liked that much better and told them to do it now.

Beverly took a moment to get the position just right and adopted it.

“What if we aren’t sure if you are home, and we need to go looking for you?” Beverly asked before Adam could read the next rule.

“You can leave your spot after you wait five minutes if you don’t see me,” Adam erased the rule and added that stipulation to it.

Beverly and Erica winked at each other when he looked back down at his paper. Adam’s little hands were shaking as he read the rules as if he was a young, nervous Moses holding the commandments.

“You will both ask my permission to use the bathroom. If I am not here, you will ask Barry or Dad. If no one is home but you, then you may go anytime you like,” he said.

“No, they can’t tell us what to do,” Erica wasn’t entertaining the notion that anyone else could order her to do things. She was already concerned Adam was going to make her do very naughty things. She knew Barry would have no qualms about making her go down on the entire JTP.

“You are just saying words to them and waiting for them to tell you the word Yes,” Adam countered. He was ready for that stipulation.

“What if no one else is home, but Bill Lewis comes over?” Beverly mentioned Lainey’s Dad. He was Murray’s friend and their neighbor. He frequently came over during the day. Bill was lonely and bored, and he liked to suck up Beverly’s time. She didn’t want to ask him permission to use the bathroom in her own home.

“You should ask Bill’s permission,” Adam said, and he began to update the rule. He told them that then when in doubt to ask permission.

“What if they don’t give the permission?” Erica folded her arms and frowned.

“No crossing your arms!” Adam insisted that he had explicitly ordered her to never try to cover her boobs when she was naked. “You believe that your tits are beautiful. You both do! You both want to be seen as sexy! Neither of you mind if people look at your body! In fact, you love showing off and being on display! Your greatest desire is to be naked. If you have to wear clothes, you don’t close your legs when you sit. I want you to smile, jiggle, and wiggle while you walk. You don’t fold your arms across your chest. You want to wear as little clothing as possible because you want to show off and flirt! You won’t even mind if someone looks up your skirt and makes it obvious!” Adam said.

That was a spontaneous rule and not one he had written down. It was rambling and long, but he was excited. He made it clear in no uncertain terms that the girls were now nothing less than exhibitionists.

Erica uncrossed her arms reluctantly. She wanted him to still feel in control, but she wasn’t happy about what he had just told her.

His mother smiled broadly. “You think I am beautiful?” she asked him for validation.

“Yes, you both are! I need you to both believe you are beautiful and sexy! You don’t care who looks at you because you are worthy of being looked at! You want them to see you,” he said almost as if he was trying to use hypnotic suggestion on them. Erica and her mom smiled at his flattery.

“Now, will you ask Dad or Barry at least if you can be excused to use the bathroom?” he asked them.

“If we can remember,” Erica said with the flick of her eye. She was on the fence about it. Her mother smirked at her.

“Okay, that is what brings me to my final rule of this morning,” Adam said somberly. The final rule was something he fantasized a lot about but was nervous to admit even to his willing slaves. He knew it was particularly naughty and yet he couldn’t stop thinking about the girls carrying it out.

“There will be more rules?” Erica looked shocked that he expected to bring out more rules at a later date. She could barely remember the ones they had now.

1. Come in the house and strip immediately – wait for him in Inspection position

2. No shutting interior doors without express permission from him

3. Have to ask permission at home to use the bathroom unless no one is home.

(No guidelines on what to do if they don’t get it)

4. Must not hide nudity, must not cross legs when seated, must jiggle and wiggle while walking.

5. Must push up nose and oink like a pig any time they drink tea he makes for them.

6. Must come to his room in the morning and let him select their outfit – may not change without permission. No bras or panties

7. Both can only wear clothes if they leave the house

Adam summed up the existing rules before he would tell them his final rule of the morning. Erica looked annoyed that Adam was being overly dramatic. She wanted him to just spit it out.

He looked even more apprehensive than earlier, which only made the girl’s chuckle. They liked how nervous he was. It made them feel powerful even though he held all the cards. Once he summarized the existing rules, they really seemed quite tame compared to what Barry might have made them do.

It was almost nothing compared to Erica’s Concession week. She was ready for Adam to bring on his nasty rule. She told herself she was not afraid of what he was going to make her do. The fact he didn’t just spit it out was what made her nervous.

“I’ve noticed that when I give an order, there is a decided lack of response time and enthusiasm,” he said.

Erica put her hand on her hip and pursed her lips with an expression that suggested he was Captain Obvious.

“Therefore, and officially from now on,” Adam read the words on the paper, and his hands trembled. It sounded so much more official in his head when he wrote them down. Now that he said it, he was reluctant to say them. The girls looked at him with wide-expectant eyes that he should just go ahead and spit it out.

“You both feel you should be more helpful and pleasant around the house. Your greatest desire short of being naked and Adam Goldberg’s happiness is that you be immediately corrected if you express any of the following behaviors; Pushiness, rudeness, impatience, anger, vanity, rudeness,” he said. He told them they will openly admit any wrong doing and ask for punishment on the spot from this moment on.

“You said rudeness already,” Beverly was already rolling her eyes.

“Interrupting while someone is talking,” Adam tried not to smile. He had intentionally added the second rudeness to the list expecting to be interrupted. “Laziness, tardiness, bullying, manipulation with guilt trips, tantrums,” He continued listing off their shortcomings. He also specifically included dishonesty and failure to execute his orders as he intended to the best of their ability.

“Okay, no problem,” Erica shrugged like it was no big deal.

Adam wasn’t finished.

“To that end, you will recognize when you have exhibited these behaviors and be extra sensitive to them. You will report to me on your own transgressions and failings in your duties, or tell on each other,” he paused and looked at them. “You will accurately and honestly tell on each other and not intentionally try to get each other in trouble,” he decided to amend his rule and scratched out his original notes.

They smirked at each other. Beverly and Erica were a team now in their little charade. They would have both intentionally gotten each other in trouble had they not made their agreement.

“You will report to me and say that one of you has done wrong, and why I should correct your behavior,” he concluded while folding his paper.

“So you want us to come to you and tell you that we have been naughty, and you are going to punish us?” Erica chuckled. She knew that Adam was a pervert, but he was spineless as far as she was concerned. She didn’t think he was capable of disciplining her – at least not how it happened during Concession week.

“Yes, that is good, tell me you were naughty,” Adam unfolded his paper. He made a note of that before asking if there were any more questions because there was only twenty more minutes left before they had to go to school. Barry left with the JTP earlier in the morning. They liked to go on a Donut run before school.

“How exactly are you going to correct us?” Beverly winced a little at the possibility that her son would turn the tables on her and start punishing her now. Up to this point, they could resist and take their time obeying orders. They could be snarky and goofy. His new instructions rendered that much more difficult.

“I would put you in the corner for small infractions and spank you for bigger ones,” Adam said like that should be obvious.

They both laughed extremely hard at the notion Adam could spank either of them properly. Adam was physically much weaker than both of them. He was all around smaller than both of them. The physical logistics of how they might do it seemed laughable. They pictured lying across his lap and crushing him with their body weight before he could give them one swat.

Adam assumed that they would obey him even if they laughed at his answers. He wasn’t thrilled they were laughing at his consequences. His mom spanked him with shoes, forks, just about anything at hand, but it had been a long time since the last time he got one. Adam assumed it was pretty easy to do. His mom never hit hard. The intent was to just make him ashamed of doing something bad.

“If that is what you want,” Beverly said when she got control of her senses and stopped laughing her ass off. “Would you mind planting one on Momma’s kisser, so she knows just how hard it is going to sting?” she smacked her butt cheek and offered her ass to him.

Adam hit her butt as hard as he could. Her ass cheek jiggled slightly and quivered. He heard the slapping sound. The palm of his hand stung. He felt he had done an excellent job demonstrating that HE could spank them. “Did you feel that?” he asked proudly.

“Feel what?” Beverly looked at him with a straight face. She had felt his love-tap of a swat. It felt sad and pathetic. Murray had spanked her in the bed last night, and she was a tough woman. She wouldn’t break easily with a little tap. She was just having a little laugh at his expense. Her body language suggested she wasn’t afraid of this either, but she told him he would have better luck with a hairbrush.

“Go get a hairbrush!” Adam insisted his mother obey him as he took a bite of his waffle.

“At once!” Beverly dashed upstairs like it was her life’s ambition to carry out his orders.

Erica was fuming. This was cutting into her time to get herself ready for school, and she didn’t want to add being late on top of wearing a slut’s outfit to school.

Beverly was back in a moment, and she handed the hairbrush to her son like she was the Lady of the Lake extending Excalibur. Adam made a Jedi Light Saber sound with his mouth as he swung it around.

“How should I stand for this? Like this?” Beverly told him to try again and bent at the waist. She grabbed her thighs.

“No, grab your ankles and spread your legs wider,” Adam insisted.

“Okay, take your best shot,” Beverly did as she was told. She knew he was looking at her wet pussy and her puffy asshole. Murray had really pounded her hard last night. She joked to herself that he’d be the one to pay the therapy bills if something he saw between her legs frightened him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.