Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 142

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 142 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“Loneliness becomes an acid that eats away at you.”
—Haruki Murakami, 1Q84


“UM ... RACHEL?” I turned to see my girlfriend stepping away.

“See you later, baby. Liv and I have a huge biz management project due this week. I’m off to work with her.” She was gone that quick and I was left facing Celia.

“Wow! Hi, Celia. Um ... Give me a minute to get over the shock so I can greet you properly?”

“Sure. I didn’t mean to blindside you. I talked to Rachel and she said she’d prep you but I guess we have different ideas of what that means.” Celia looked so tiny huddled against the door of my truck. I stepped back a step just in case she felt crowded. “I mean, I really need a guy and you said you’d help us until we left for service and ... and Bernie hooked up with someone up in Alaska and I’m lonely and afraid.” That did it. I opened my arms and she collapsed in them, sobbing.

“You want to get back at him?” I asked. Having her brother/lover hook up with someone else must have been devastating.

“No. I’m not like that. I’m happy he found some comfort. We were all afraid he was going to have celibacy enforced on him when he was sent to the forestry service in Alaska. There are only ten or twelve of them on station and it’s still frozen up there. But I miss him and I’m afraid he won’t come back to us, even though he says that’s guaranteed and maybe he’ll bring Heather back with him because we’ll all like her.” I opened the door and Celia crawled in from my side of the truck and stopped in the middle.

“How’s the rest of your pod taking it?” I asked. “I see Adrienne isn’t with you for this.”

“No. Adrienne is fine. She had a good time with us at Christmas but she’s really mostly into girls. She’s about licked a blister on my clit,” Celia giggled. “And I’ve even gotten some help for her sometimes, so she doesn’t mind if I need a dick.”

“And the other two?”

“Rosie is trying on every man in service. She said the National Service had made it possible for her to try one of everything—race, color, religion, size, condition. Only I think she’s about five times through her list by now. She added hair color and eye color, tall and short, skinny and fat. It will take her a while. And she’s got a good crew to select from. They’re finally cleaning up the water in Flint, Michigan. You’d think that would have been one of the first things the service tackled, but I guess interstate highways was a higher priority.”

“And Leslie?”

“She’s depressed. She did her NSO training in California and when the emergency was declared, she was sent straight to the fields. They finally held a protest a month ago.”

“Good. They’re out of the fields?”

“No. They just all quit working at the end of an eight-hour day. They’d been kept in the fields from sunrise to sunset as if they were Mexican laborers. They finally all just walked out of the field after eight hours and refused to go back until the next morning. It was a mess for a while but the service finally had to cave in because that’s what they’d promised. Now they go to the field, work eight hours, return to the dorms, get high, and go to sleep. She says everyone is too tired for sex at the end of the day and wonders how Mexicans reproduce so much. She also says she’s likely to be a doddering idiot when she returns from service and we’ll have to change her diapers for her.”

“God! That’s awful.”

“So that leaves me ... sad, lonely, and craving a dick. Please?”

“Of course, Celia. I’m just trying to think where.”

“If you know someplace where we can park, I put sheets on the bed in the back of your pickup,” she said impishly. I laughed.

“You came prepared. I know a place behind a certain cemetery that might be available.” Livy had shown me the drive behind the hill of a little family cemetery west of town. Before we knew we could just take each other home and screw in our beds, I’d used the location with Rachel, Livy, and Brittany on occasion.


“Do you mind if ... um ... would it make a difference if I was pretending you were Bernie?” she asked as we slipped beneath the sheets. She had a T-shirt on and I had my boxers on. We knew what we were there for.

“No, I don’t mind. Do you mind if I pretend you’re my sister?”

“That would be perfect, Bernie. Just call me Sissy. I always call Bernie Bru-bru.”

“Okay, Sissy. Now let me kiss you.” She closed her eyes and turned her head to me. Our lips meshed together and even though it took a little to get started, we finally relaxed and got into it a little. Still, I didn’t think this was going to get either of us turned on enough get to making love. I didn’t have lube in the back of the truck and I wasn’t going to fuck her raw. I needed to come up with something.

“Do you remember the first time we got together?” I asked. I’d been thinking of Beca getting her engine running in the hotel and then Adrienne jumping on board. The way she answered, though, put us on a very different track.

“How could I forget. It was late at night and I had premenstrual cramps. They were always terrible before we got the implants. I know I had tears in my eyes and you asked what was wrong. I said my tummy hurt and I wanted you to rub it. It was true. It did hurt. I did want you to rub it. But I also knew you slept naked and all I had on was a T-shirt. I knew what I really wanted.”

“You were a vixen,” I said. “Coming into my room and seducing me.” She rolled away from me and I spooned behind her.

“I pulled my shirt up almost to my breasts to make sure there was nothing between your hand and my tummy,” Celia continued, lost in the fantasy. I put my arm around her and placed my hand on her bare tummy. “I held your hand and rubbed it around. I know you felt my pubic hair when I pushed your hand down low. I could feel your breath catch. I said, ‘My breasts always get so sore when I’m near my period. Rub them, too.’ I got your other hand into the action by pulling it over my shoulder and down to my boob. And I paused the action just long enough to strip off the pesky shirt so we were both lying there naked and you palmed my breast. I taught you all about how I wanted to be touched there.”

“And all the time, I never said a word,” I whispered.

“You just did what I told you to. But you couldn’t hide your reaction. I could feel every catch in your breathing and your hard length cradled between my butt cheeks. I said, ‘Sometimes when it’s really bad like this, I masturbate and a come helps the cramps.’ I pushed the hand on my tummy down until I knew you could feel my short hairs. Once you got that far, it seems you were able to figure out what to do next, especially when I raised my leg a little to make sure your fingers could get between them.”

All this time, she was directing my hands to replicate the actions in her story. When I finally got a finger near her opening, I could feel it getting moist but not near ready for an intrusion. Still, my cock caught between her cheeks and my shuddering breath must have been a lot like what Bernie experienced. I thought about the sweet young girl cuddled in front of me. She came to me for comfort, presumably so innocent, but guided my hands and my body in exactly the way she wanted to proceed.

“I’d never felt anything quite like this,” I whispered. “I was overwhelmed and intoxicated by your boldness. I couldn’t believe you wanted what it felt like you wanted. Least of all from me. I just wanted to be anything you needed me to be.”

“Yes. I could feel your love, not just your penis near my sacred place. I turned my head so I could kiss you. I didn’t want my first time making love to just be a piston and cylinder. I wanted your lips. I wanted your hands. I wanted your love.” She turned her head toward me and this time the kiss felt strong and natural. As we kissed, I felt more lubrication gather and swept my finger through it so I could rub her clit. She moaned into my mouth.

“I’d never tasted love before,” I said. “I’d never known what it was like to have the most precious being in my life offer me her love.”

“I think it would really help relieve my cramps if you pushed into me,” she gasped. I pushed my finger into her depths and swirled it around, retracting it and rubbing her clit again. Then I pressed in again and felt her vagina walls fluttering against my finger in a small orgasm. “Almost,” she whispered. “That almost cured them. Maybe they would go all the way away if we went all the way.” She pulled at me by the cock and as I moved over her, she rolled to her back and spread her legs.

“You have me, Sissy. You have all of me—my body, mind, spirit. You have all my love forever.”

“Push into me, Bru-bru. Make me all yours. I love you.” We coupled and in the midst of our kissing as I slid into her, whatever dialog might have ensued was lost. I was her first and she was giving herself to the only man she trusted with her love. We slid together and apart, knowing that our impending climax would mark the first of many we would enjoy together.

When the moment arrived, I placed my lips beside her ear and whispered, “I love you, Sissy. Now and forever. I love you.”

She screeched out her orgasm as I emptied myself into her willing womanhood. And before we had completely come down, she thrust against me and cried, “Again. Make love to me again!” This time we pounded against each other with more vigor and if our climaxes weren’t as powerful, they were even more draining. I held the perfect girl in my arms, forgetting for a moment that this wasn’t who I imagined nor was I the lover she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.