Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 140

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 140 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
—J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan


I LOVE MY OLDER GIRLFRIENDS. Wednesday night, I had all three. Granted, V1 thought of all three as cute young girls. But Donna, the youngest, was eleven years older than V3. Add four more years for Sophie, and ten more to that for Nanette. Yes, for those who are slow with math, that makes them 28, 32, and 42. And for some reason or another, these three remarkable women had also fallen in love with a seventeen-year-old boy. And eight fifteen-to-twenty-year-old girls.

I understood the girl love better than I understood why they loved me. After Nanette’s divorce a few years ago, she pretty much gave up on men and had several girlfriends. Sophie had been dominated by Brittany, though I think she was a more than willing participant and had plenty of girl-girl experience before she spent a year in Brittany’s bed. Donna was a different matter. She’d been in a long-term hetero relationship that she broke off, mostly focusing on me but taking the women in the pod as a bonus.

I think one of the things I liked about the older women was that they knew what they wanted. Donna wanted a tongue pushed as far up inside her open pussy as it could get. And when the tongue was done, she wanted the cock. She was sexually adventurous, loving to listen to or read my sex stories. And if I described something she hadn’t done, she wanted to try it. Sophie was a bit submissive, which had given Brittany an edge in seducing her aunt. When she was with me, Sophie wanted to stretch herself to the max, becoming as open as possible for penetration. But she also liked to waggle her butt in the air to entice me to take her from behind. If I was pounding her in that position while her face also happened to be bouncing in one of our mates’ pussies, she was especially happy.

Nanette was a bit dominant. Brittany didn’t know what she was unleashing when she did all the teasing before she turned sixteen. I think Nanette could have led Brittany around on a leash if she’d wanted to express her dominance that way. She didn’t. But Brittany still did whatever Nanette wanted. When I was making love to Nan, she’d told me early on that it took her a little longer to get warmed up than the teen girls. She was more focused than anyone else on developing relationships that went much deeper than our sexual involvement. But when she was warmed up, she was energetic and even demanding sexually. She was the most likely of all my girlfriends to want to change positions during sex.

I think we get our opinion of what sex is supposed to be like from watching porn. You start off with oral. Next is missionary. Next is doggie or cowgirl or both. You get back to oral so the guy can come on the girl’s face. And we think that is what sex should be like. It just isn’t so. Most of my girlfriends, once we were connected, wanted to stay in that position and ride it out to the climax. Oh, we might start with oral before plugging the pieces together, but once plugged in, “Just keep doing what you’re doing!”

So, there I was with three beautiful women nearing their sexual prime. And we all ended up in the same bed that night. Each of us having had at least one glass of wine and all of us being more than a little horny.

Nanette is an unbelievably good kisser and we got out of the shower locked lip to lip. I loved her hard, athletic body. She’d qualified for the Boston Marathon on April 19. Her muscles rippled beneath her skin and she had hardly an ounce of bodyfat. I just kept running my hands over her back and butt as she flexed her muscles.

When we got into the bedroom, Donna had her legs pulled back and open so Sophie could kneel in front of her and lap at her sex. I knew Nanette wasn’t ready to start fucking yet, so when she led me by the cock to get positioned behind Sophie, I didn’t resist at all. There was a chain reaction response. I sank into Sophie with a long low moan. Sophie squealed into Donna’s pussy and lapped harder. Donna opened her mouth in a long moan as Nanette’s pussy descended to cover it. And Nanette sighed deeply as she was met by Donna’s tongue.

It wasn’t a fast and furious coupling—or quadrupling, I guess. We all liked this position and were getting the most out of it. Nanette helped hold Donna’s legs back for Sophie. I nudged Sophie’s legs farther apart so I could stroke in deeper. And for several minutes we just built the feeling of all being connected together. My seventeen-year-old body had the shortest fuse.

“Oh, sweet Jesus!” Sophie screamed when I started to pump my seed into her. Her orgasm took her mouth away from Donna and Sophie rolled to the side, disconnecting us. I wasn’t about to let Donna go unfulfilled and fell forward into that beautiful wide-open snatch. I drove my tongue in as far as I could, trying to reach her g-spot with the tip. Even though I can get deeper into Donna than into any of the other girlfriends, it wasn’t quite enough. I used two fingers inside her as I lashed her clit with my tongue and she moved toward her orgasm rapidly.

In the meantime, when Sophie rolled to the side and onto her back, Nanette practically leapt off Donna’s face and fell onto Sophie in a sixty-nine. I was surprised Nan was so enthusiastic about eating out Sophie’s cream-filled center. I didn’t have time to worry about that, though. Donna had two small orgasms and pulled me by the ears up to cover her. My cock slid effortlessly into her hot core as we kissed the fluids off each other’s face. We held this position, rocking our sex together for several minutes before I began to feel the intensity growing in my balls again.

“I’m near,” I whispered.

“Me, too,” she answered. Her hand wormed its way between us so she could reach her clit with her finger and as I pounded into her depths, she rose to meet my climax with her own.

We held each other and kissed some more in the afterglow until she gave me a little push to take the weight off her. I rolled to the side on my back and Nanette stretched out on top of me. I could support her slight weight without difficulty. I’d softened mostly after my orgasm in Donna. Donna and Sophie were now cuddled together with little kisses and just hugging. I don’t know how long I held Nan in my arms, sharing kisses deep and tender. I knew she had my cock trapped between her legs, using her muscles to massage it until it was hard again. Then she slid down my torso and guided it inside her.

With all the oral stimulation she’d had, she was well lubricated and we moved smoothly together.

“Your teenage cock is in my cougar pussy,” she whispered. “The great hairy snatch, so unlike your teen girlfriends. It’s a monster swallowing you whole and not giving you up until you feed it your sweet nectar.”

“You, my love, are no cougar. I pursued you relentlessly before you succumbed to my wild youthful charm.”

“It was only when I discovered how many sweet teen girls came as part of the package that I gave you a second look.”

“Yet here we are, making love.”

“Making love.”

She pushed herself up so she could use her powerful abs to work back and forth on my cock for a while and then tugged at me to roll us into missionary position. I supported my weight over her as I pressed into her and she met me thrust for thrust. I bent my head down to suck on a nipple, perched atop a barely bulging breast. I felt her start her climax first. Her incredible control of pelvic floor muscles quickly brought me to a conclusion following her. I shrank fast this time and we rolled to our sides. My back was against Donna’s. I held Nanette in my arms, Donna held Sophie.

And the four of us slept a blissful sleep.


I somehow managed to finish my essay over the weekend and handed it in on Monday morning. It’s a funny thing about teachers who are into writing—in my vast experience of dealing with two. They like paper. Oh, they prefer neatly typewritten paper and not illegible chicken scratches, no doubt. But even though both Donna and Ms. Faber accepted papers electronically, they always seemed pleased when I handed in my neatly typed essays and stories on crisp, clean paper.

I had a few hundred books on my Kindle. Donna had a few hundred on her bookshelves. It’s almost like words and paper were meant to go together.

All of us were swamped the rest of the week. The grading period ended Friday and I had tests in every class—including our ensemble playing in front of the class and LeBlanc critiquing our performance. I liked playing with the smaller group much better than with the full orchestra. Sitting back where I did normally, I felt like anything the guitar could contribute to the sound was overwhelmed by the number of instruments playing. I just couldn’t play loud enough to contribute. Nonetheless, LeBlanc kept me playing and working on pieces with the full orchestra—I think just to improve my music skills.

Which made me question the letter from the National School of the Arts. I needed to check into them more carefully. It didn’t seem that guitar would be typical of a school training musicians for the American Youth Orchestra. Which made me puzzle even more over the letter I received from the PNSAT Monday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.