Double Tears - Cover

Double Tears

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 122

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 122 - Joan left for National Service without saying goodbye and now the pod is struggling to right itself from shock. But there's no time to sit around as the crew moves into summer. Jacob agreed to help Desi's parents at the cons and Ren Faires this summer. So why shouldn't everyone tag along? Sounds fine until Cindy and her mother decide they need to go along, too. It's all a setup for strange things to happen during junior year! Starts where "Double Time" left off at Part IX, chap 99.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   School   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

“I’m not playing music to stay alive. I am alive. And I’m playing music for the pleasure of sharing the excitement with other musicians and other human beings.”
—Maude Julien, The Only Girl in the World: A Memoir


“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Beca asked when she opened the door. I’d tried to catch her before she and Rachel left school but I had to go to the music room and get my practice guitar to take with me to Kentucky and Mr. LeBlanc wanted to discuss a rehearsal schedule for Cindy’s and my recital. By the time I got free, I was already late but I wasn’t going to leave without saying bye to Beca. “I thought you’d be halfway to Indy by now.”

“I’m running a little late,” I laughed. “But Donna just sent me a text and said she’d be ready in ten minutes so I’ll pick her up and then get the rest of the crew.”

“But why are you here?”

I pulled Beca into my arms and gave my surprised girlfriend a kiss. She relaxed into it and it turned into a really nice lovers’ kiss.

“I know this is a big weekend for you with your mom getting home Sunday and Joan coming for the weekend. But I couldn’t leave without saying I love you to my girlfriend,” I said. “I hope you have a great time with Joan and that your mom arrives safe and sound. It seems like I haven’t been able to spend much time with you this summer and fall and I want you to know I miss my best friend.”

“You do love me, don’t you, Jacob?” Beca said. “And I love you. Wish you were going to be here to play with Joan and me but it won’t be long before she’s here for a week’s vacation. Drive carefully. You have five of our girlfriends as precious cargo.”

“Mmm. Just four and Cindy,” I said as I kissed her again.

“Yeah. Right. Whatever.”

I ran back out to the truck and headed to Donna’s house.


Donna and I hadn’t had alone time since I spent the night Sunday. I desperately wanted more time with my newest lover. We’d all been together Wednesday evening to study and have dinner at her house but by the end of the evening, it was clear she intended to keep Beca overnight and didn’t need anyone else. Then last night, I’d gone out with Livy, Rachel, and Nanette. It was supposed to be just a simple dinner and let them know I’d miss them over the weekend and to run well. That sort of thing.

It ended up with the four of us asleep in sexual exhaustion in Nanette’s bed. And then, somehow, I managed to dip into each of them before we hustled off to school and work.

Nonetheless, I came to a stop in front of Donna’s farmhouse and ran around to the back to grab her bag. I pushed the sliding door open and called inside.

“Donna! I’m here! Are you ready?”

“My bag’s by the door,” she called back from the bedroom. “I’m on my way.”

I spotted the backpack around the corner and grabbed it before looking up to see Donna coming toward me toweling her hair dry.

“I had to get out of school clothes and rinse off before I sat in a crowded truck for five hours,” she said, tossing the towel on a kitchen chair. I couldn’t resist. She’d pulled her shirt on but hadn’t buttoned it yet. It was flapping around as she hurried from the bedroom to the door, exposing her breasts as she dried her hair. I caught her in my arms and slipped my hands inside her shirt to fondle her as we kissed.

“You are irresistible,” I said. “I’ve wanted you all week.”

“If it was only a four-hour trip to Kentucky instead of five, we’d spend the next hour in bed. As it is ... maybe five minutes kissing and caressing won’t hurt.”

It was more like ten minutes and included touching and sucking and nearly collapsing as my weak knees gave out when I came in her mouth. My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Desi wanting to know where I was. Donna started to just tie her shirt below her breasts and then ran back to the bedroom as I loaded her pack in the back of the truck. When she came back, she had pulled on a T-shirt and was putting the button-up shirt on over it.

“I forgot we have to pick up Cindy and I have to say hello to her Mom,” she said. “I should be dressed more properly.”

“Yes. You’re supposed to be the responsible adult chaperoning us this weekend.”

“I hope she doesn’t mind not having someone share her tent tonight. I’m expecting four naked lovers in mine.”


I wasn’t sure everything would fit in the back of the truck when I pulled up at Desi’s house. In addition to Brittany and Sophie with their packs waiting with her, we had four boxes of T-shirts to stack in back. The sliding bed proved handy for loading the boxes in the front of the cargo space and getting our packs and instruments secured. Finally, we got to Cindy’s house and Donna and I went in to pick up my musical partner.

“Isn’t it late to be starting out?” Mrs. Marvel said. “That road from Louisville is dangerous. I don’t like the idea of you driving it in the dark.”

“We have plenty of time and I’ll be really careful,” I said. “I have five great navigators and will be switching off driving with Donna.”

“Don’t worry, Betty. We’ll be safe,” Donna said. “But we should hit the road before traffic gets worse around Indianapolis.”

“Cindy! I expect exemplary behavior from you this weekend. Don’t let me down,” her mom said as Cindy slipped past with her pack and music case.

“Don’t worry, Mom. Desi’s parents are slave drivers. I won’t have time to get in trouble. Bye!” We headed for the truck and I gave Cindy a boost into the front seat. Donna went up right behind her and I ran to the driver’s door. Which is when I realized my clever companions had arranged things so Cindy was sitting in the middle between Donna and me.

“We figured you’d have business to talk about,” Desi said as she leaned back between Sophie and Brittany in back. “Music business. You know.”

“Right.” Well, it was never unpleasant to have Cindy sitting beside me.


We made the rest area at Anderson and Donna switched over to drive for a while. I offered to switch with one of the girls in back but they seemed to be having fun. And we did talk business.

“The sun room just doesn’t have enough depth to get good camera angles,” Donna said. “And the invitation list is too long to fit everyone in the room. I thought it would just be the pod.”

“We can’t leave out our music directors and parents,” I said. “I think they all felt a little put out that we did the first video without even consulting them.”

“It establishes your independence,” Donna said. “But I agree; they should all be present. I just needed to find a bigger space. And, as your producer, I did find a space.”

“That’s great!” Cindy said. “Where?”

“Jacob’s church. First Methodist.”

“Really? That’s huge! We’ll disappear in the that room. I don’t even know if our instruments could be heard,” I said. I didn’t attend regularly like Mom, Dad, and Pey did but I’d been in that sanctuary with five hundred people several times. Even with our pod, families, and music directors, we weren’t going to have more than twenty.

“Relax,” Donna laughed. “Not the sanctuary. I was calling around on my lunch time today and came up with the idea of churches. I think it was the secretary at the Presbyterian church who told me the Methodists had a small chapel and often had music recitals there. When I called to ask about the date, they were available and when I gave them your name, the youth minister I spoke to got all excited and said he’d arrange the time at no charge. He’s even working on rehearsal times for you.”

“Good old Pastor Bob,” I said. I just didn’t have time to attend youth group meetings, but when I went to church, he was always friendly and welcoming.

“How are the acoustics?” Cindy asked.

“We have an appointment on Wednesday evening to see the space and test it,” Donna said. “I’ve sent a request to your music advisors and parents to meet there.”

“I had no idea of everything you do as a producer,” I said. “You have to let us know when you need help or we’ll never even be aware.”

“You know, the pod is all about that,” Donna said. “You’d be amazed at what our girlfriends are accomplishing. Oh, look. There’s a Bob Evans. I know it’s better for breakfast but we need to take a stretch and have some food. It’s almost seven already.”


We pulled in to camp at ten and were all exhausted. Our tents were still set up and waiting for us so as soon as we got our teeth brushed and shook out our sleeping bags, we crawled in. Cindy stood beside her tent for a minute as we went into ours and then shrugged and went inside.

It didn’t take long once the five of us were on the air mattresses for articles of clothing to start disappearing. I could feast on Donna’s body all night long. But then there was Sophie who seemed to have a leg over my midsection before Brittany planted her pussy on my mouth. The last thing I saw was Donna crawling down Desi’s body between her legs.

Before the night was over, though, Donna was lying on top of me, my softening cock still in her dripping pussy while we drifted off to sleep.


There was an added dimension of excitement at the faire. It was the final weekend of the season and they were having the joust and king’s feast. Of course, the ‘final round’ and dinner with the king was repeated on both Saturday and Sunday. The faire would start closing up about five on Monday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.