A Belated Birthday Present - Cover

A Belated Birthday Present

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2019 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Another bit of fiction for my sexy wife.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Hazel and I had been neighbours since I’d moved into flat next to hers six months previously and to be perfectly honest I’d had more than few fantasies about her since day one. She was a lady in her late sixties with medium length blonde hair and, for her age a tidy figure. I hadn’t had that much to do with her as she seemed never seemed to go out and kept herself pretty much to herself. That all changed on Friday night last week though when I was playing in a darts match down my local.

After the match was over, I was sitting chatting to some of the other lads on the team when I heard a bit of a commotion in the lounge bar. The next thing I knew was Hazel came staggering through the door, and I mean staggering, she could hardly stand up. As I got up to prevent her falling the barman came out from behind the bar. “She lives on your flats doesn’t she Mike?” he said. When I told him that yes, she did, he shook his head. “Well do me a favour then will you and take her home before she wrecks the place. She’s pissed as a fart. I think it’s her birthday. She came in with a couple of other women but they buggered off and left her once she started to get pissed.”

I was more than a little surprised at this because as I’ve said, she hardly ever went out and as far as I knew drink to excess, which could explain the state she was in as the barman said she’d been downing gin and tonics like they were going out of fashion. I was a bit annoyed though as the lads and I had been planning the strategy for our next match but, there was no way I could leave her to make her own way home. In the state she was in she probably wouldn’t have made it and God knows where she’d have ended up so grudgingly I said I’d drive her home.

A couple of the lads helped me get her out to the car and we layed her out on the back seat. She was obviously dressed for a night out, wearing a short jacket over a white blouse and short black skirt, which rode up as we put her into car.

After I’d bid the lads goodnight, I set off for home. As I drove I could hear Hazel groaning in the back and thought it was the booze but when I finally pulled up outside the flats and went to open the back door I could see that she pulled her skirt up even higher and had her hand down between her legs stroking the crotch of the pink lace knickers she was wearing. Now under normal circumstances I’d have taken advantage of the situation but as she was so drunk I knew it wouldn’t be right so opened the door to get her out of the car and up to her own flat.

When I did though, Hazel looked up at me and gave me a drunken smile. “Oh hello Mike,” she slurred, “what are you doing here?” It was clear that she was so drunk, she didn’t even know where she was and I went to help her out of the car. As I did, she reached out and made a grab for my cock. “Oh that looks nice,” she slurred again, “is that my birthday present?” Now wrong or not, the sight of her stroking her knickers at the pub had got me hard and although it had softened some on the way home, I still had a half decent erection on and now with her trying to get hold of, it got even harder.

I was now between the devil and the deep blue sea. My neighbour, who I’d had so many fantasies about, was trying to get at my cock but she was so drunk that even if I gave her what she wanted she probably wouldn’t remember it when she finally sobered up. I was sorely tempted but in the end I decided it just wouldn’t be right, so helped her up the stairs, found her key in her handbag and took her into her flat.

I took her into the bedroom, somewhere a lot of my fantasies taken place, and made her comfortable on the bed, resisting the temptation to undress her, and went next door to my own flat. Before I went to sleep though I had a good fist fucking session imagining what might have been.

The following morning I was just sitting down to breakfast when there was a knock at the door and when I went to see who it was, I found Hazel standing there. She looked like death warmed up and obviously had the hangover from hell. “I think you’d better come in Hazel.” I said, “you look like you need a strong black coffee.” “Oh thanks Mike,” she said, “I think you’re right but I’ve really come round to apologise for last night.” “That can wait,” I said, taking her arm and leading her through to the lounge. “Sit down,” I said, pointing at the couch, “I’ll go and make you that coffee.”

When I got back with the coffee Hazel seemed to have recovered a bit and after she’d drunk about half of it, she looked at me with a sheepish look on her face. “I’m so sorry about last night Mike,” she said, “I think I had a bit too much to drink.” I looked at her and shook my head. “A bit?” I said, “I thinks that’s a hell of an understatement. I’d say you had a lot too much.” For a second or two she just sat there staring into space, then she looked at me again. “Mike,” she finally said, “did you put me to bed?” “Yes I did,” I replied, “if I hadn’t you’d probably woken up on the corridor that’s if you even got that far.” Again she sat there for a moment, then after taking a deep breath, she spoke again. “Did we errr, you know... ?” I knew exactly what she meant and shook my head again. “No Hazel we didn’t, I replied, “and even if we had it wouldn’t have said much for me would it if you didn’t remember, no matter how drunk you were.”

Again she sat there in silence for a while then after taking another deep breath. “Are you sure Mike,” she said, “because when I woke up this morning I was really wet down there,” she added nodding down into her lap. “Oh that,” I laughed, “so you don’t remember what you were doing in the car on the way home then either?” Once again she sat there then a look of horror filled her face. “Oh God, I wasn’t doing that?” she gasped. “Yes you were Hazel and may I say pink really suits you.” “What,” she gasped again, “you saw my knickers?” “Yes Hazel I did,” I replied, then added “do you remember what you did when I was getting you out of the car?” “No,” she said, “what did I do?” “Well you made a grab for my errr you know,” I said, nodding down into my own lap, “and asked if that was your birthday present.” “Oh Mike, I’m so sorry,” she gasped, “what must you think of me?”

The shock of finding out exactly what she’d done the night before had had a rapid sobering effect on her and I smiled at her. “Well at the time,” I said, “I thought you looked really sexy and if I wasn’t such a gentleman we probably would have done what you thought we’d done.” Again she sat there lost for words then a smile came onto her own face. “Really Mike,” she said, “you really thought I looked sexy?”

Now the atmosphere between us was getting more relaxed and there was definitely an air of sexual compatibility between us and I smiled at her again. “Come on Hazel,” I said, “what man opening the car door and finding a beautiful lady playing with herself wouldn’t find it sexy. He’d have to be dead from the waist down not to.” “What,” she gasped, “you think I’m beautiful as well sexy?” “Of course I do Hazel,” I replied, “you are a beautiful woman and last night you definitely looked sexy.” An almost tearful look filled her face as she put her hand on my thigh and she sighed softly. “Oh Mike,” she said, “it’s years since a man told me I was beautiful and even longer since I’ve been told I looked sexy.”

What came next wasn’t a complete surprise though as, like I’ve said there was an air of sexual compatibility building between us and I held my breath as she moved her hand off my thigh and up onto the obvious bulge in my pants. “Is this my birthday present?” she said, “repeating her question from the previous night. Hazel was now fully sober and my automatic reaction was to nod at her. “If you want it to be Hazel,” I said, “yes it is.” For a moment she let her hand rest on my now fully erect cock then smiled at me.

“Yes Mike,” she said, stroking the hand up and down over the bulge in my lap, “I think I do.” With that she started to unwrap her present and unbuttoned the top of my pants, then pulled the zip down. “Oh yes Mike,” she whispered, as she pushed her hand into the top of my boxers, “I think I’m going to enjoy my birthday present.”

As she started to stroke her fingers up and down my cock, my mind was made up and I pulled her to me and kissed her. She was still wearing what she’d had on the previous night and, as we kissed, I began unbuttoning the blouse, revealing the pink lacy bra that matched the panties she’d been wearing. The bra was a front fastener and I soon had her mature tits out in the open. They were bigger than I’d imagined in my fantasies about her and the fully erect nipples that tipped them were just begging to be sucked and I moved my lips onto the nearest one to me.

Hazel sighed softly then groaned as I started licking and sucking at the hard bud and as her excitement grew, I leant over and took the vacant one between the thumb and finger of my right hand and pinched and rolled it between them. I moved my left hand onto her leg, just below the hem of her skirt and Hazel parted her legs allowing me to move it higher. I gently massaged my way up her inner until I felt the side of my hand brush against the crotch of her panties and Hazel gasped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.