Marcie's Second Visit to the Gynecologist - Cover

Marcie's Second Visit to the Gynecologist

Copyright© 2019 by EazinAlong

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fifteen-year-old Marcie returns to the gynecologist's office where she was molested a year earlier. She hopes this visit will be more routine. It isn't. As you might expect, you'd do well to read "Marcie's First Visit To The Gynecologist," well, first. But this story will re-introduce the characters as it goes along. Enjoy. We'll see whether Marcie does.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   ENF  

Alex Hamilton loved the sight of Marcie’s bare cameltoe. It looked red and abused at the moment, but he imagined it in a more innocent state and eagerly anticipated penetrating a pussy that looked like it might belong to a 10-year-old.

“I look forward to fucking my little girl,” he said with a warm smile.

It was carefully ambiguous, and Marcie wasn’t quite sure whether he meant she looked like a little girl or was merely using a term of endearment. Lori knew what he meant, however, and she also knew it would be hot to see such a cute, smooth innocent-looking young pussy penetrated by Alex’s turgid adult cock.

“Is she too young for laser hair removal down there?” Lori asked.

“Not at all,” the doctor said. “She’ll need regular treatments as new hair follicles come in, but it’s OK to keep her hot little pussy bald, if that’s the way you like it. I see no reason not to. It’s very popular among girls who want the right kind of reputation.”

“So,” the doctor continued, “are we ready for the next part.”

“Yes,” Lori said before turning to her daughter. “Baby, there are times when your hand, your mouth and your pussy aren’t enough to satisfy all of the guys. You have one more place where you can entertain boys, and we’ve asked the doctor to prepare you to receive cocks in your bottom, too.”

Marcie gasped, suddenly comprehending the purpose of the butt plug that had been stretching her rectum for the past hour and also realizing that she was about to be further degraded. What could be more ignominious than having her asshole plundered? It was the last private place that she had. And it was, oh, so private.

“Do you mean they might fuck me back there?” Marcie exclaimed.

“Yes, baby, but I prefer to think of it as making love in your bottom,” her mother replied.

“It’s also called sodomy,” the doctor injected.

“Does Daddy make love in your bottom?” Marcie asked, wide-eyed.

“Yes, he does, and it’s heavenly. It feels so special and intimate when he loves me that way. It was my final orifice, too, baby, just like it will be for you.”

Marcie rolled her eyes in disbelief at the idea of her parents having anal sex, but she also felt a little pleasure at the mental image of her mother’s anus violated. She pictured her mother on hands and knees with her head up while being taken in her backside.

“Or sometimes I don’t give it to him;” she whispered. “He just takes it. He has my permission to force me occasionally when he thinks I’m in the right mood.”

Marcie was grateful for a change in the conversation when the doctor turned to Nurse Blaylock and said “bring him in.”

The nurse picked up the intercom. “We’re ready for Ryan.”

Marcie lay back on brazen display as she awaited her next conqueror. Her pussy was still oozing her brother’s semen and was wide open to anyone walking in the door. She wished she could feel a cock in her cunt right now, but she knew that something else was planned.

Ryan tapped lightly on the door but didn’t wait to enter. The first thing Marcie saw was a cute smiling face with blue eyes that roamed down her body. She was open and vulnerable for him. He could stare at her freshly fucked intimate regions all he wanted. Her exhibitionistic streak gave her a rush.

And he was so cute!

“Hi, Ryan,” Dr. Johnson said flatly. It was the third time of the day that they’d encountered each other.

Ryan’s first assignment that day was a 14-year-old who looked 12 and squealed loudly as he took her cherry while her parents held her hands. She bucked and resisted as much as she could while bound, but Ryan eventually slipped it to her and shredded her hymen with her dignity.

His second was an 18-year-old whose parents wanted her anal virginity taken before sending her to college. “She’ll be more versatile and popular,” her mother said to Ryan after the deed was done. “It’s essential for getting into the best sororities,” the mother said coolly while watching semen drip from her tearful daughter’s violated rectum.

Now it would be Marcie’s turn. He could tell at a glance what his task would be. The jeweled butt plug and cum-dripping slit meant it would be an anal job.

He could tell Marcie was warming to him from the look in her eye. It wasn’t unusual for girls to develop an instant crush, especially on a guy who was about to fuck her. Marcie’s pussy was juicing because she wanted to mate with this gorgeous young stud. But her pussy wouldn’t get the chance.

“Mrs. Hamilton, would you be sure Ryan is hard while I make the final preparations with your daughter.”

Lori Hamilton was almost as smitten by Ryan as her daughter, so she quickly smiled up at the 19-year-old and beckoned him to her. She reached inside his white terry cloth robe and grasped his firm dick. It seemed pretty hard already, but she was eager to make sure it was as hard as possible. She to stroked it and suck it teasingly to help the physician.

Dr. Johnson turned his attention to Marcie. He grasped the jeweled butt plug, slowly pulled it from the 15-year-old virgin bottom and handed it to Nurse Blaylock.

The girl’s well-stretched asshole gaped for everyone to see. “Great,” Dr. Johnson said. “That’s just what we wanted. Open and ready.”

He handed Lori Hamilton a bottle of sexual lubricant. “Would you prepare Ryan’s penis with this?”

The perverted mother reached for the bottle and squeezed some into her hand so it wouldn’t feel as cold for Ryan. Then she gently grasped him and slid the lube all over his dick. She was pleased to see the young man had a firm cockstand.

“Ryan, come over here, please,” Dr. Johnson said, summoning the stud between Marcie’s legs. “Ms. Hamilton, will you join us?”

On one level, Marcie wanted to do anything to please the gorgeous Ryan, but she was also fearful about the prospect of her virgin bottom being impaled. Her chest was thumping as Ryan stood between her legs with his cock twitching. Her mother stood beside Ryan and resumed stroking his shaft.

Speaking to Lori, the doctor said, “That’s great. Would you guide him into your daughter’s rectum for us?”

“Sure,” the mother murmured as she felt a surge in her groin.

Ryan closed the final inches between his cock and its target.

Lori aimed his spear at her little girl’s virgin anus.

Together, they nudged the tip of his cock into Marcie’s most intimate opening. The mother held her daughter’s invader to help him molest her little girl. She released Ryan’s dick once he was in about an inch and stared at her daughter’s little ring as it stretched to accommodate its first penis.

Marcie groaned in pain as Ryan pushed in another inch. She took a deep breath when he paused, and then he slid in another inch.

Dr. Johnson preferred Ryan for taking anal virgins because the boy’s cockhead and crown were no bigger than the shaft of his cock. It could get past a girl’s anal ring better than a cock with a large mushroom head.

Ryan’s cock was slender, but in return it was particularly long to get well inside a girl’s back passage and up into her colon. As a consequence, working his 8-inch dick into a girl on her first time took several shoves.

By his third push, Marcie was groaning at the invasion. Her colon was cramping, but Ryan just pulled back slightly and shoved another time. Alex and Lori Hamilton stood and watched as a hired stranger defiled their daughter.

On the fourth shove, Marcie screamed because it hurt so much. Her mother moved up and soothed the girl’s brow, but no one interrupted Ryan’s assault on the 15-year-old. With three rapid shoves in succession, he finally bottomed out and pushed it all into the teen. She screamed again and tears streamed from her eyes, but the pain began to subside as he held his position.

Without prompting, Nurse Blaylock arrived at Marcie’s side with the vibrating wand and lowered it to the girl’s vulva. Instantly, the sensations on Marcie’s clit began to send endorphins through her body to counteract the pain.

Ryan could tell that the sexual stimulation was relaxing Marcie’s grip on his dick. He pulled out slowly and then went back in just as gently. After a long pause, he moved in and out again. Steadily, Ryan picked up the pace and began taking his pleasure in the little girl’s unwilling asshole.

Girls like Marcie were especially gratifying to Ryan because he could see them transition from fear and resistance to pleasure and desire as they warmed to a cock in their bottoms and as Nurse Blaylock’s wand had its intended effect.

He was finding Marcie hard to read, though. Her passage had relaxed, and he was stroking steadily. But she wasn’t really responding, just staring into the distance without betraying emotion. She passively accepted the invader and let the boy use her body without acknowledging his presence.

She wanted to look at Ryan, but she was too humiliated by what he was doing to her. How could she look a cute guy in the eye while he was sodomizing her? It was too obscene.

So she stared at the ceiling and processed what she was experiencing. With the pain past, she focused on the sensation of the cock sliding in and out of her fundament. It was a most undignified act, and she needed to reconcile that with the pleasure she was beginning to feel.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.